Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487378 times)
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:49:16 PM

@miningpoolhub

Has the site been having problems on the Baikal ports? My Baikal has been shutting down randomly and has to be reset, OR it goes to a fail-over pool. It never did this before the recent server move.
I've been running a number of baikals here, no problems that I've noticed.  I'll keep a closer eye on it for a bit and let you know if I see anything.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:06:34 AM

@miningpoolhub

Has the site been having problems on the Baikal ports? My Baikal has been shutting down randomly and has to be reset, OR it goes to a fail-over pool. It never did this before the recent server move.
I've been running a number of baikals here, no problems that I've noticed.  I'll keep a closer eye on it for a bit and let you know if I see anything.
This is what mine is doing. In fact it was down when I just checked it and got it going again.

https://s29.postimg.org/lbgmaqznb/Baikal.jpg
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:19:47 AM

@miningpoolhub

This is what mine is doing. In fact it was down when I just checked it and got it going again.

No problems here... But I am only mining dash atm..
Xardas2014

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:33:05 AM

@miningpoolhub

Could you set one of your Baikal's to mine the ASIC Baikal to see if you have problems? I've been watching mine(since I'm bored) and the problem seems to happen SOMETIMES on a coin change. It doesn't do it every time, but when mine goes down it is during a coin change.
TracerX

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:32:24 AM

@miningpoolhub

Could you set one of your Baikal's to mine the ASIC Baikal to see if you have problems? I've been watching mine(since I'm bored) and the problem seems to happen SOMETIMES on a coin change. It doesn't do it every time, but when mine goes down it is during a coin change.
I only use auto-switch.  Let me go look at it, I've not checked since I posted.
TracerX

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:36:46 AM

@miningpoolhub

I only use auto-switch.  Let me go look at it, I've not checked since I posted.
It looks like it correctly auto-switched about 45 minutes ago.  I might power your unit down, unplug the adapter so the caps drain (like, for a minute or two) then fire it back up.  If you're comfortable SSHing into the device (the login is the same as the web interface) you could do a "sudo shutdown" before you pull the plug to let it shutdown gracefully.

Let me know if that helps.
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:11:08 AM

More miners have now been added to MultiPoolMiner.
The bugs and features that people posted on GitHub have also been addressed in V2.1.

https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

Bitcoin Donations: 1MsrCoAt8qM53HUMsUxvy9gMj3QVbHLazH

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
felixbrucker

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 09:10:01 AM

@miningpoolhub

I've been running a number of baikals here, no problems that I've noticed.  I'll keep a closer eye on it for a bit and let you know if I see anything.

I only use auto-switch.  Let me go look at it, I've not checked since I posted.
It looks like it correctly auto-switched about 45 minutes ago.  I might power your unit down, unplug the adapter so the caps drain (like, for a minute or two) then fire it back up.  If you're comfortable SSHing into the device (the login is the same as the web interface) you could do a "sudo shutdown" before you pull the plug to let it shutdown gracefully.

i had the same problem some time back
for me my baikal miners were running the first multi-algo image (v2.1 orange pi image) and an upgrade to the v2.2 image fixed it (v2.2 is the image with nicehash, mph and zpool multi-algo switching officially supported)

might be worth a try if you are running v2.1
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:40:32 PM

Hm.... so what is the final difficulty level you got after several minutes?
I want to know the difficulty level when it is stabilized.

Actually monero is quite difficult to deal about difficulty value because there's no "set difficulty" command in monero's stratum protocol. I don't know who wrote this stratum protocol, just I couldn't find the appropriate command for it.
New difficulty is sent by every work job, and this job need to be sent rarely to not disturb already running job.

I would have to limit difficulty increase/decrease level.
I'll test more and find optimal solution.

Thanks.

stabilized diff is 5k, i believe it would go lower if the server would allow it (5k gives approx 2.4 shares per minute with 240H/s and 0.9 shares per minute with 80H/s)

Thank you for detailed info.
I fixed some issues that didn't start with last difficulty value and manual starting difficulty hint (d=XXX) option. It worked well before, but broken after I changed some other stuffs.

Also I lowered minimum difficulty value from 5000 to 2000. I hope you like it.
Thanks.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:45:50 PM

I have a problem with Monero. Yesterday I deposit approx 0.01557345 to nicehash. I put in all setting properly for miningpoolhub US-east1 server. At nicehash I use speed of 0.2 MH/S which give me about 1hr45mins of hashing power. I then check dashboard at miningpoolhub to make sure everything was ok. Everything looked fine, yesterday I was showing up as #2 in pool for hashing power, miningpoolhub recognize my worker from nicehash ok.

Problem is I never earned any Monero, not even in unconfirmed. As far as I know I did everything correctly, I have mined other coins in past with nicehash and miningpoolhub. All connections showed good yesterday when mining Monero. Can someone please explain? I hope I didn't lose $15usd worth of btc that I put into nicehash.

My user id 31942

Sorry about that. You have to mine much much longer as pool size so small.
You would not get any credits if you stop mining before you find a block because pool calculates shares backward from the time block is found.
Some blocks took nearly 12 hours, your shares could be out of calculation scope.

I credited 0.015 BTC to your bitcoin account. You can fiind that with 'Bonus' filtering at Transactions page.
Please keep in mind that, this is not usual. I got nothing from your hash rental, only nicehash got profit from it.

I hope you mine longer. Monero pool's hashrate is still small and it's too fluctuating.

Thanks.

OK thank you so much for credit so it's not complete loss. So if I understand correctly you suggest to mine for longer? Even if I use big hashing power?
Thanks again

It is good to have big hashing power than small hashing power but it can't be guaranteed to find a block at that time period.
Mining longer makes things to happen closely to mathematical expectation.

You have to mine longer with this sized pool. You will get appropriate coins eventually.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:50:55 PM

@miningpoolhub

Server pool is restarted rarely time to time. Maybe this can affect for 1~5 minutes.
Today I restarted the pool few hours ago.

Also I would like to recommend you to upgrade your firmware if you didn't do it yet.

felixbrucker

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 02:20:53 PM

Hm.... so what is the final difficulty level you got after several minutes?
I want to know the difficulty level when it is stabilized.

Actually monero is quite difficult to deal about difficulty value because there's no "set difficulty" command in monero's stratum protocol. I don't know who wrote this stratum protocol, just I couldn't find the appropriate command for it.
New difficulty is sent by every work job, and this job need to be sent rarely to not disturb already running job.

I would have to limit difficulty increase/decrease level.
I'll test more and find optimal solution.

Thanks.

stabilized diff is 5k, i believe it would go lower if the server would allow it (5k gives approx 2.4 shares per minute with 240H/s and 0.9 shares per minute with 80H/s)

Thank you for detailed info.
I fixed some issues that didn't start with last difficulty value and manual starting difficulty hint (d=XXX) option. It worked well before, but broken after I changed some other stuffs.

Also I lowered minimum difficulty value from 5000 to 2000. I hope you like it.
Thanks.

thanks working fine Smiley

have not tested d=xxx option as the last diff (2k) got picked up correctly after a 30 minute pause, thanks
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:47:39 PM

@miningpoolhub

I've been running a number of baikals here, no problems that I've noticed.  I'll keep a closer eye on it for a bit and let you know if I see anything.

It looks like it correctly auto-switched about 45 minutes ago.  I might power your unit down, unplug the adapter so the caps drain (like, for a minute or two) then fire it back up.  If you're comfortable SSHing into the device (the login is the same as the web interface) you could do a "sudo shutdown" before you pull the plug to let it shutdown gracefully.

for me my baikal miners were running the first multi-algo image (v2.1 orange pi image) and an upgrade to the v2.2 image fixed it (v2.2 is the image with nicehash, mph and zpool multi-algo switching officially supported)

could you guys let me no where you bought your baikal miners from I was looking but heard of a few sites that are a scam Thanks
felixbrucker

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 10:50:54 PM

could you guys let me no where you bought your baikal miners from I was looking but heard of a few sites that are a scam Thanks

i bought mine straight from baikalminer.com, contact has been done via skype
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:53:49 PM

thank you
TracerX

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:00:33 PM

I've ordered all mine from from baikalminer via email.  They arrive within three days to continental US.  Just got new machines in today.
TracerX

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:04:38 PM

@miningpoolhub

This is likely what you should do.  I didn't even consider the firmware--I always replace the stock miniSD card with a cheap Sandisk and drop the latest image on it.  I've had two of the provided card go south on me, so I don't even hassle with it anymore.
Xardas2014

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:10:35 PM

thank you
I personally wouldn't buy a Baikal again. The ROI when I bought mine($500 when they first released them) was a bit less than 90 days. Now it is closer to 300 days and even that is after Baikal dropped the price to $300. My mini makes about a dollar a day now Sad
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 02:51:01 AM

Siacoin Mining Pool Hub

Many of you would have not noticed, but there was some internal error at Siacoin pool.
I modified some source code for monero and it affected Siacoin pool logic a bit and couldn't find a block for two days.
Oh my bad. I didn't make bug like this before.

I compensated coins for this mistake.

84403 block found at 27/12 10:23:00 (UTC).
-- pool had internal problem this period and no block --
84801 block found at 30/12 16:50:50 (UTC).

Pool credited x8 of 84403, 84801 block's reward each.
Total, (block reward) x 16 are distributed to miners already.

x16 calculation is based on accumulated shares that are expected to find a block + some compensation bonus.
I gathered distribution info for each miner shares from 84403 and 84801 because it is the most fair method to distribute I could think of.

Thanks.

orionpaxx12

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:22:14 PM

how do i set up command line and worker for auto switch for zcash and zclassic i have an idea but i want to make sure i do it correctly, plus i cant remember the port, thanks in advance love mining pool hub

i am using claymore and EWBF mining software
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: