Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:09:16 PM

so what is going on then?!?! hot air...........??

seems like no switch to POS since no one is willing to pay 3BTC for it to happen and energy focused on marketing and spreading the word about EMC2.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
codmaster

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:06:55 PM

seems like no switch to POS since no one is willing to pay 3BTC for it to happen and energy focused on marketing and spreading the word about EMC2.

thought that was already happening?! with time and energy getting devoted back to emc2, sure that was said weeks ago before voting.......

djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:15:23 PM

thought that was already happening?! with time and energy getting devoted back to emc2, sure that was said weeks ago before voting.......

let see what happen this time.
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:25:46 AM

I agree that the community is not really where it should be for us to collect the money. Not only that, but forking a coin a changing its fundamentals usually kills it all together. The switch to PoS will not increase our value. It's taken me a bit of humility and learning, but I've come to decide that we need to change direction with this coin. What we really need is a new system for donating to science. Switching algo may be something that can come a little down the line, but at our current state it may be best to refocus on what we are really supposed to be doing with EMC2.

My goal now is for Einsteinium is to create a website much like Kickstarter or Experiment.com specifically geared for funding science projects with crypto. People will be able to create projects and receive votes / funding directly in EMC2. Above that, it's time that we rebuild our coin team from the ground up. I will update very soon.

WOW....You have become the MASTER OF DISSASTER.... You change idea like the weather, one day sun next day rain.

I'm willing to put a switch to PoS as the leading agenda, but I haven't been able to find a single developer to do it for free (or take a sizable amount of EMC2). It may be a bit cheaper to get a website created that helps us fund science using EMC2 first.  Otherwise, there will need to be some funding involved. In any case, I know the community wants PoS so hopefully I can find the right developer who's willing to take on the task for EMC2 bounty.

Developing the future of crypto.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 09:29:56 AM

I'll remind you of this when we get to 500K

I'll have to add you to the list though because I have about 30 people to remind.

Don't you get it, cloakcoin is the biggest innovation to crypto since btc!

Bwhahahaaaaa.

That's a good funny.

Cloak is another cut and paste ShitCoin which will be yesterday's dog in no-time.

Congrats on making some money on the big run it's having but let's keep it real.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
codmaster

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:13:07 PM

I agree that the community is not really where it should be for us to collect the money. Not only that, but forking a coin a changing its fundamentals usually kills it all together. The switch to PoS will not increase our value. It's taken me a bit of humility and learning, but I've come to decide that we need to change direction with this coin. What we really need is a new system for donating to science. Switching algo may be something that can come a little down the line, but at our current state it may be best to refocus on what we are really supposed to be doing with EMC2.

My goal now is for Einsteinium is to create a website much like Kickstarter or Experiment.com specifically geared for funding science projects with crypto. People will be able to create projects and receive votes / funding directly in EMC2. Above that, it's time that we rebuild our coin team from the ground up. I will update very soon.

WOW....You have become the MASTER OF DISSASTER.... You change idea like the weather, one day sun next day rain.

I'm willing to put a switch to PoS as the leading agenda, but I haven't been able to find a single developer to do it for free (or take a sizable amount of EMC2). It may be a bit cheaper to get a website created that helps us fund science using EMC2 first.  Otherwise, there will need to be some funding involved. In any case, I know the community wants PoS so hopefully I can find the right developer who's willing to take on the task for EMC2 bounty.

dude your a dev, and cant get your hands on 3btc?!? been involved in other coins to, wheres your payments for that work.....you dont sound to committed to emc2 to put it in yourself, maybe if you said you will raise half and prove it, people may raise the rest.....not just ask the community to pay in full, and get no results months later
ahumanbeingx

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:38:34 PM

dude your a dev, and cant get your hands on 3btc?!? been involved in other coins to, wheres your payments for that work.....you dont sound to committed to emc2 to put it in yourself, maybe if you said you will raise half and prove it, people may raise the rest.....not just ask the community to pay in full, and get no results months later

Being a "dev" does not mean you automatically make money. EMC2 is no premine, no IPO, and has no direct funding for the coin or its devs. I am holding IPO money for dCM but I wouldn't spend that money on EMC2 without permission from dCM investors. If I see large number of dCM investors agree for me to use that money on EMC2, I will do so.

djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:09:09 PM

Let's put EMC2 on track, with a rising price and some donations maybe 1 or 2 devs will be willing to take on the switch to PoS for EMC2 payment. Right now we have to get back to more simple things like getting known!
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:25:53 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 08:08:59 PM by egghead123

I'm willing to put a switch to PoS as the leading agenda, but I haven't been able to find a single developer to do it for free (or take a sizable amount of EMC2). It may be a bit cheaper to get a website created that helps us fund science using EMC2 first.  Otherwise, there will need to be some funding involved. In any case, I know the community wants PoS so hopefully I can find the right developer who's willing to take on the task for EMC2 bounty.

Being a "dev" does not mean you automatically make money. EMC2 is no premine, no IPO, and has no direct funding for the coin or its devs. I am holding IPO money for dCM but I wouldn't spend that money on EMC2 without permission from dCM investors. If I see large number of dCM investors agree for me to use that money on EMC2, I will do so.

Why would dCM investors permit IPO funds to be spent on another coin?What's in it for them??
Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:16:02 PM

Let's put EMC2 on track, with a rising price and some donations maybe 1 or 2 devs will be willing to take on the switch to PoS for EMC2 payment. Right now we have to get back to more simple things like getting known!

Many people here have been waiting patiently and watching for something to happen. I don't post often but wanted to see how this all played out.  Ryan was out of the country for a long while busy with other obligations which is understandable.  I thought we would now see more that he is back but it doesn't look like that is the case. At this rate it will continue as is, maybe another poll to vote on, or maybe a re-vote via other venues who knows.

+1 ECAP.....remember that. I have had multiple conversations with Armis privately and huge supporter of what he was trying to do. It played out like I thought it would, Ryan wanting to maintain control but lacks resources like time and financing to see it through with any changes to the coin. I agree with mdtspain above.....I will not be donating any BTC to assist with a conversion because I have sort of lost faith in Ryan to see it through. If the community had full control of the coin portion with voting like what Armis was trying to get moving it could be successful along with Ryan being responsible for the things he is good at like marketing and interacting with the donation/science side of the coin through the Foundation. It is just too much for 1 person to have all of the weight on their shoulders. With 2 separate branches working together it "could" be a success. Marketing the coin in the present condition will only draw attention to how far behind the times it is compared to others and it will cause people to not want to be part of it. The concept would have been more successful if this was a multi-pool from the beginning with a portion going to science.....I have a hard time thinking of the end users of this coin using it for anything besides donation potential or investment only.

Where are all of the committee's that were setup? gone because they have no control to do anything if they wanted to. At least the sinking ship has a slow leak so it has survived this long.

djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:11:56 AM

ryan you have to let the community know what is your plan from now on.
You have to tell us what you need help with.
And you have to understand that you can't do everything by yourself, we need to do this as a community. Only one person can't get this coin back on track. Be quick because there isn't much life left to EMC2.
We need to act now because if nothing is done, in a week, it will be dead for good.
ahumanbeingx

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:15:07 AM

And you have to understand that you can't do everything by yourself, we need to do this as a community. Only one person can't get this coin back on track. Be quick because there isn't much life left to EMC2.
We need to act now because if nothing is done, in a week, it will be dead for good.

Well, There are a few things on the hotplate right now to really get the ball rolling. We need to get a transfer over to a nice wallet with more features and PoS which will help set us on a new path while simultaneously showing the community that we care about their needs. For this, I am willing to offer 1 million EMC2 to the dev. Secondly, we should create our own "experiment.com" style website to host projects and allow people to donate EMC2 directly. That would help boost up the community again and give them a trusted tool for buying and using the coin. Once again, I can offer another 1 million coins for that task as well.

If we could get a rally going and some promotions hitting twitter, facebook, reddit, here, irc, etc. That would be great. It's time we switch the mood around and drum up support for this warrior of a coin! A few new meme's with some positive posts, supporter plans for the new website, etc. Venture on.

Who has some connections? Do you have a big following on twitter? Do you have pull in the bitcointalk community? It's time EMC2 gets some love because good things are happening.

I'd like to once again give a big THANK YOU to all of our long time supporters. We made it this far, let's see what we can do now! Hold coins and spread the word.

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:47:46 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 08:58:12 AM by mdtspain

Why would dCM investors permit IPO funds to be spent on another coin?What's in it for them??

Only the idea that you want/think about using the money from another coin gives me a bad taste in my mouth.

A good start for EMC2 would be if you (Ryan) asked djnocide to join his team. I think he somebody who really cares for EMC2 and has a realistic vision on how to continue with EMC2.

As I wrote before on this thread, I have sold all my EMC2's. Still I hope to see this coin to come back where it belongs.

However all that is being done is talk about things, nothing else. It is like learning how to run fast from a book.
djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:35:48 PM

Well, There are a few things on the hotplate right now to really get the ball rolling. We need to get a transfer over to a nice wallet with more features and PoS which will help set us on a new path while simultaneously showing the community that we care about their needs. For this, I am willing to offer 1 million EMC2 to the dev. Secondly, we should create our own "experiment.com" style website to host projects and allow people to donate EMC2 directly. That would help boost up the community again and give them a trusted tool for buying and using the coin. Once again, I can offer another 1 million coins for that task as well.

If we could get a rally going and some promotions hitting twitter, facebook, reddit, here, irc, etc. That would be great. It's time we switch the mood around and drum up support for this warrior of a coin! A few new meme's with some positive posts, supporter plans for the new website, etc. Venture on.

Who has some connections? Do you have a big following on twitter? Do you have pull in the bitcointalk community? It's time EMC2 gets some love because good things are happening.

I'd like to once again give a big THANK YOU to all of our long time supporters. We made it this far, let's see what we can do now! Hold coins and spread the word.

Ok good, you'll have to give the community update on what's going on. The community is fragile right now and need to be kept up to date on what's happening. And you'll need to build a team to help things go easier.

Only the idea that you want/think about using the money from another coin gives me a bad taste in my mouth.

A good start for EMC2 would be if you (Ryan) asked djnocide to join his team. I think he somebody who really cares for EMC2 and has a realistic vision on how to continue with EMC2.

As I wrote before on this thread, I have sold all my EMC2's. Still I hope to see this coin to come back where it belongs.

However all that is being done is talk about things, nothing else. It is like learning how to run fast from a book.

I don't have a team but i wouldn't mind being part of EMC2 to help get back on track.
wood7

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:37:02 PM

maybe the coin was dead...
djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:00:25 PM

if it was dead and we find a way to revive it, will it becomes a zombie coin?
codmaster

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:34:04 PM

if it was dead and we find a way to revive it, will it becomes a zombie coin?

kino der toten coin...
gunmaster217

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:28:56 PM

Sold my coins.

R.I.P. Einsteinium
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:53:54 PM

Sold my coins.

R.I.P. Einsteinium
lol
redd coin was kinda dead before 2 months.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 05:57:35 PM

Sold my coins.

R.I.P. Einsteinium

Bought your coins... Thanks!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: