Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:57:58 PM

It goes wild on the Internet. And internet users most times don’t know their personal data is stored and used without their consent. Covalent protocol could be a solution to these privacy issues.

The issue is quite deep and bigger than any of us, brands are ripping off our data and every app is by one way or the other trying to have access to our privacy, you get to see apps now requesting to have access to our gallery and much more, so i believe Cova has so much holes to fill, to help eradicate the incessant issues of data been stolen and much more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:38:08 PM

It goes wild on the Internet. And internet users most times don’t know their personal data is stored and used without their consent. Covalent protocol could be a solution to these privacy issues.

The issue is quite deep and bigger than any of us, brands are ripping off our data and every app is by one way or the other trying to have access to our privacy, you get to see apps now requesting to have access to our gallery and much more, so i believe Cova has so much holes to fill, to help eradicate the incessant issues of data been stolen and much more

You are right, there are so many areas in which our data are queried. Cova has a lot to do here. I haven't thought about the apps yet, so far I only thought about filling out forms on the internet:-) But our data and pictures come from so many different sources that you can easily lose track of them.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:39:44 AM

I wonder what kind of moves we will see from the team for adoption/integration moves, i'd love personally to see them move to try to integrate with something like chromium or brave to see what kind of front end data security would look like in that kind of partnerships
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:51:38 AM

I wonder what kind of moves we will see from the team for adoption/integration moves, i'd love personally to see them move to try to integrate with something like chromium or brave to see what kind of front end data security would look like in that kind of partnerships

Brave would be a great use case. Especially that they work towards ensuring browsing with privacy. That is a nice example. Maybe the team could reach something with Brave.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:54:41 AM

Brave would be a great use case. Especially that they work towards ensuring browsing with privacy. That is a nice example. Maybe the team could reach something with Brave.

That would be awesome. It would be the first browser partnership. Covalent smart internet protocol would play a central role in dataprivacy while using these browser 

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 08:41:31 AM

Is anybody had seen this? Really amazing information and guideline about our data. Check below tweet:

https://twitter.com/covatoken/status/1086417597984268289
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 10:31:35 AM

You are right, there are so many areas in which our data are queried. Cova has a lot to do here. I haven't thought about the apps yet, so far I only thought about filling out forms on the internet:-) But our data and pictures come from so many different sources that you can easily lose track of them.

Absolutely Smiley, companies are out there to collect as much information about their users as possible even without their knowledge. Almost every app request permission to invade our privacy and such apps won't work unless given that permission. We innocently allow all this because we don't know the amount of damages it may cause.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 02:27:54 PM

They sure need some platform to try their protocol out! I dont know about Chrome but there many Chromium based browser such as Cent where they should give a try! Or like you said Brave browser! They should have their door open as they are also a Crypto based company! 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:30:27 PM

Exactly, It's one of the major concerns most of us now because some people using it without asking about our approval but in covalent feature we can really have a chance to keep it on our own.

I would pay to know that data I share in the internet can’t be accessed by a third party. I know a lot of people would do same. But on Covalent you don’t need to pay, instead you get paid.

Exactly anyone will really do it if they will really want to have more secured experiences. But it's really great that cova will going to be there like a free security for all of us.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 04:27:09 PM

They sure need some platform to try their protocol out! I dont know about Chrome but there many Chromium based browser such as Cent where they should give a try! Or like you said Brave browser! They should have their door open as they are also a Crypto based company! 

True, I think they will make a fine partnership with Brave browser too, but I will really like it if they are not limited to some browsers, I mean, different people with different preferences and being operational in all browsers to me is something cool.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 04:46:32 PM

True, I think they will make a fine partnership with Brave browser too, but I will really like it if they are not limited to some browsers, I mean, different people with different preferences and being operational in all browsers to me is something cool.
actually the protocol they plan on bring (Cova://) has to be supported by a browser to get access! otherwise the destined web address! and i don't really know about getting permission on web administration authority or some legal process before going through that!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:06:35 PM

Yea, its actually not a funny situation and its a known fact that they collect our data even before we know what's happening, that's if we actually know that our data has been compromised, i'm not even sure that there are strict laws in place to avoid that, so we are defenseless and at the mercies of the third party or big corporate brands to use our data as they please
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 06:09:59 PM

actually the protocol they plan on bring (Cova://) has to be supported by a browser to get access! otherwise the destined web address! and i don't really know about getting permission on web administration authority or some legal process before going through that!

I think also that websites will also have to adopt to their protocol too. Some people might still decide to stay on the normal protocol we use today.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:48:40 PM

Is anybody had seen this? Really amazing information and guideline about our data. Check below tweet:

https://twitter.com/covatoken/status/1086417597984268289

I like the way COVA see the security of the data. It is extremely important. COVA is in the right track in all aspects.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 08:39:27 PM

This is indeed accurate, the recent happenings in the internet world has come to open the eyes of the world as to how important data security is and COVA is profering something extraordinary which millions would have hoped we had sooner.

I guess you are talking about the recent data leak where more than 700 million mail-addresses and passwords were leaked? Would Cova really be able to prevent such things from happen again by introducing their smart data?

that is what they are trying to solve and i expect the scenario to be in this format " That my personal data should only be visible in X platform and not in other platforms" by so doing hackers can't make sense of hacked data

Recently Facebook did this 10yrs challenge and had a lot of people coming into the challenge without really knowing the reason behind the campaign, some say facial recognition and I feel is something deep

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:01:26 PM

To find out more about Cova token use when the internet protocol is launched, join Covalent project group on telegram. It’s a very interesting group with a large community. t.me/covalentofficial

Are the team members also active there in their telegram channel? I would be looking forward for it if this is the case.
they have some good Community managers on board and i guess the official dev team checks in now and then with answers and updates from the community members! you should give a look there!!

Most project teams seem to neglect the fact that popular social media channels like telegram, twitter, Reddit, weChat, medium and other blogs could be effectively used to build more interest in the project. Great projects like Covalent needs to interact more with the community.

Communication is like the blood that flows through the veins of every brand and they have to judiciously use it if they tend to succeed, initially Cova wasn't much of a talker and their social pages was kinda dormant but over the past few months, things have changed dramatically and the outcome has been a welcome development, i do hope that it stays that way
Communication plays a vital role and also it is really nice to see them communicating and passing information on regular basis. Interacting with the community gives them self confidence to believe in the project.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:15:52 PM

yeah, integrating with a popular browser will see them go more public i expect they are working towards that direction and they should also consider real world app to demonstrate their protocols

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:18:27 PM

Such a partnership would be great for the project, of course. But I think it will be very, very hard to get a partnership without the mainnet beeing launched successfully.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 11:27:55 PM

Such a partnership would be great for the project, of course. But I think it will be very, very hard to get a partnership without the mainnet beeing launched successfully.

mainnet launch successfully !!! from the way the team is going am pretty sure they are going to succeed in the launch of their mainnet and after that i expect many partnership

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:30:15 PM

Yea, its actually not a funny situation and its a known fact that they collect our data even before we know what's happening, that's if we actually know that our data has been compromised, i'm not even sure that there are strict laws in place to avoid that, so we are defenseless and at the mercies of the third party or big corporate brands to use our data as they please

Following this project has made me start to think about what type of information I should share on the internet. Our data can be manipulated and used in so many different ways without our knowledge and it's time we got out privacy back!

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: