Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:00:26 PM

Glad to see the price of Cova has recovered. Today among the Top 20 Biggest Gainers of the day on CMC.
Now probably all of them have sold their Airdrop tokens. Soon there will be no cheap tokens anymore:-)

have they distributed their airdrop token i would really like to know because i am expecting tokens from the team, i personally believe cova will be an all-time gainer they have some cool tech idea

That would be interesting to know. If they already have distributed the airdrop tokens that would mean that the airdrop participants probably already sold their tokens and they won't be able to dump anymore.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:23:19 PM

COVA team with coinworld story. You can read more about it here using this link; https://coinworldstory.com/newly-listed-coins-on-coinmarketcap-ushering-in-herbalist-coin-bzlcoin-shivers-livepeer-cova/

Data is the most vital assets in the world has gotten more attraction than oil. But there’s no infrastructure to control access to data and to make this vital asset a capital. Covalent protocol could be the best option for data exchange.

It seems like a lot of people still underestimate the value of their own personal data and act pretty carelessly when giving away their data while surfing the internet.

the reason why most people are careless about their data is simply that they have never been hacked or attack by hackers i believe once they through such trauma they will understand the importance of data security and privacy

Funny but true, the internet is a very dangerous place and with every click comes the risk of been hacked, that's probably why we should be careful with where we drop our details and our personal information, so its nice to have a place where we can be sure that our data is safe, even for the careless individuals, hopefully cova will do the needful
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:27:45 PM

Glad to see the price of Cova has recovered. Today among the Top 20 Biggest Gainers of the day on CMC.
Now probably all of them have sold their Airdrop tokens. Soon there will be no cheap tokens anymore:-)

have they distributed their airdrop token i would really like to know because i am expecting tokens from the team, i personally believe cova will be an all-time gainer they have some cool tech idea

The Airdrop tokens distributed over Bitmax are locked, so you can't sell them at the moment.
I don't know what this looks like with tokens that Cova sent directly (or not yet).
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:45:28 PM

The Airdrop tokens distributed over Bitmax are locked, so you can't sell them at the moment.
I don't know what this looks like with tokens that Cova sent directly (or not yet).

Do you know how many tokens they distributed over Bitmax and how long they will be locked? Do you think it could have an effect on the price when they get unlocked and tradeable?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:02:49 PM

COVA conducted airdrop? Is this still available and open for all? I know they dont have any bounties apart from BitMax trading bounty.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 08:11:44 PM

the tokens are locked for good! currently no free Cova is flying around! that's why cova recovered so early! release of tokens will also do some bad stuff! but i like the way they put the condition to unlock the tokens!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:11:05 PM

the tokens are locked for good! currently no free Cova is flying around! that's why cova recovered so early! release of tokens will also do some bad stuff! but i like the way they put the condition to unlock the tokens!

Any idea how long the duration of the locked token will last?, though i think its a good thing, at least till when they have some tangible implementations being implemented to guarantee that the token will be used for the purpose of which it was created in the first place, nowadays its of the essence that projects get things right to avoid been screwed up
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 10:47:02 PM

COVA conducted airdrop? Is this still available and open for all? I know they dont have any bounties apart from BitMax trading bounty.

I don't think so. The airdrop was actually conducted by bitmax exchange i guess they did it so that more people will have access to covalent.ai tokens.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:10:19 PM

It looks like the COVA token has fallen in value after it jumperd +30% yesterday, but that was inevitable seeing as the price seemed to rocket out of nowhere.. so there was always going to be a slight pull back. Keep your eyes peeled though, I feel like there might be another pump at some point this week, excited to see what's in store for COVA.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:27:15 PM

I think that was done immediately you sign up on the Bitmax exchange, but for you not to lose it, you have to purchase some amount of token on the exchange, this will actually help the trading volume of the token, I believe
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:49:40 PM

That would be interesting to know. If they already have distributed the airdrop tokens that would mean that the airdrop participants probably already sold their tokens and they won't be able to dump anymore.

yeah, but from the look of things it is like they have not started distributing the airdrop tokens this implies the price will still drop

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 02:18:49 AM

Best to ask them on telegram the team is normally available to help with easy questions maybe they would be able to tell you how things are progressing, i would imagine if they havent yet they will be working to do it eventually pretty soon
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:50:15 AM

Btc market value moved up yesterday above 4000USD. Covalent could be following the trend. Just a few CryptoCurrencies did the same. I think it’s time for tokens with real life use to pump.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:56:23 AM

At First glance, you would understand why there’s so much hype on this one. In the future Covalent internet Protocol would be the most secure internet protocol with a range of users although might take some time and work to be done.
More secured, more private Internet is the trend of world now.
And, there are some private browsers on the market.
Let's see how the Covanlent.ai team can build up a unique, well-performed, and competitive platform for the Internet space.

That’s what Blockchain tech could offer in the right hands. Useful projects that could change the way we live. Never thought my data could be so private and access limited to me that It could be used as capital.
I’m pretty sure everyone would want to see this happen.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:37:40 AM

The internet has no limits. It keeps improving when new technology are adopted. Covalent would bring in Blockchain technology into the internet to make data transactions safe and secure. What’s the limit to this?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:28:45 AM

The internet has no limits. It keeps improving when new technology are adopted. Covalent would bring in Blockchain technology into the internet to make data transactions safe and secure. What’s the limit to this?

well, like many inventions of man i honestly don't think anyone can give a valid prediction of where the internet is going i for one believe blockchain will drastically change the way internet works and from all indication covalent wants to lead the way in that direction

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:34:49 AM

Yeah internet will really going to upgrade and evolve in the future without limitations but we need to have now more securities and privacy on our informations that will Cova going to bring to us.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:36:06 PM

I was actually surprised knowing that; I was away for the holidays and before leaving it wasn't doing that well; It is great that they managed to recover properly. Hope this sticks.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 04:34:50 PM

I was actually surprised knowing that; I was away for the holidays and before leaving it wasn't doing that well; It is great that they managed to recover properly. Hope this sticks.

They promised lots of surprises this year, and getting top of CMC chart was one.
I think Covalent team would need more time in getting the full product launched this year. It’s a vital project that would change the way we live. I’ll expect they take it slowly but steady.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 04:41:47 PM

They promised lots of surprises this year, and getting top of CMC chart was one.
I think Covalent team would need more time in getting the full product launched this year. It’s a vital project that would change the way we live. I’ll expect they take it slowly but steady.
getting on CMC was achieved last year already! they have a great team and looks like they are expending it too! many great engineer joined their team recently! we sure can expect some more development in coming days!!
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: