Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 10:10:38 PM

Covalent has a very low token supply. Just 1.1 billion. Also, team tokens are locked. That’s impressive of the team. Any dump in price isn’t from the team. But the community that’s the reason why the value is quite stable.

Hmm, well I wouldn't say that 1.1 billion is a very low supply, to be honest. Sure, there are projects with a much higher supply but I would prefer an even lower total supply. Does anyone know if the supply will decrease over time (token burning or something like that)?

Well, your point is understandable, but given the fact that this is the world of crypto, we all know how accustomed we've become to large figures. 1 billion is rather a low supply in crypto but again, I understand your point that it could be lower. Also, concerning token burn, I guess we have to wait for an official announcement.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:58:25 PM

really, I didn't know that so many developers switched from ETH to TRON. Maybe something similar will happen with Cova. But I think ETH still has enough developers in the team:-)

Yeah, there's a popular blockchain game called Tron Goo (previously Ether Goo) that has moved from ETH to Tron as it's apparently more developer-friendly. Lots of projects will follow suit.

I didn't even know that yet, and I had to figure it out right away. It's all about cats again, I wonder why they always have to be cats. Can anyone still remember the Cryptokitties? The good old days, when ETH was worth a little more than today:-)

Haha god knows I guess it's appealing to mass audiences and cats are popular in meme culture! Imagine if you were one of the people that bought a crypto kitty when they were worth hundreds of thousands of dollars! It's a cool concept but I'm sorry there's no way I'm investing in an online version of a Tamagotchi!  Cheesy

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 01:28:14 AM

Covalent has a very low token supply. Just 1.1 billion. Also, team tokens are locked. That’s impressive of the team. Any dump in price isn’t from the team. But the community that’s the reason why the value is quite stable.

Hmm, well I wouldn't say that 1.1 billion is a very low supply, to be honest. Sure, there are projects with a much higher supply but I would prefer an even lower total supply. Does anyone know if the supply will decrease over time (token burning or something like that)?

Well, your point is understandable, but given the fact that this is the world of crypto, we all know how accustomed we've become to large figures. 1 billion is rather a low supply in crypto but again, I understand your point that it could be lower. Also, concerning token burn, I guess we have to wait for an official announcement.

I think the token supply makes sense consider we're looking at a platform that's looking to tackle such a wide area of usage, i mean we're talking about something that would naturally mean we're talking about a lot of usage hell theirs 300 million us citizens even if all of them eventually wanted 10 that's 3 billion so not possible let alone we're talking about china and india population
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:47:47 AM

I know for sure that China is currently observing their national holiday this month of January
Did that also affects Cova operations?

This is a very smart question, I don't know for a fact if it will affect operations, but thinking like every entrepreneur should, I don't think any celebration should affect any ongoing project especially long holidays like that of the Chinese

Actually they haven't been quite active recently which tells a lot
I really want to know the current update as against whats obtained now
I noticed that too, they weren’t posting for a while though but I noticed Cova posted a biweekly update recently. Maybe you should checkout their twitter page.

Yeah, they recently posted bi-weekly report but that is just it before that they technically posted nothing I would really advice the team to do more participate

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 10:13:32 AM

I know for sure that China is currently observing their national holiday this month of January

This is a very smart question, I don't know for a fact if it will affect operations, but thinking like every entrepreneur should, I don't think any celebration should affect any ongoing project especially long holidays like that of the Chinese

I noticed that too, they weren’t posting for a while though but I noticed Cova posted a biweekly update recently. Maybe you should checkout their twitter page.

Yeah, they recently posted bi-weekly report but that is just it before that they technically posted nothing I would really advice the team to do more participate

Yeah, I guess everyone is technically waiting for them to share something for some time now, but then again it is thought that this is as a result of the Chinese holiday but nobody has the accurate reason as to why they've been quiet.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 11:44:22 AM

Yeah, I guess everyone is technically waiting for them to share something for some time now, but then again it is thought that this is as a result of the Chinese holiday but nobody has the accurate reason as to why they've been quiet.

There’s a time for everything. I guess it’s time for the team to concentrate on getting the internet protocol ready for launch. It’s the basis for more token value and the core of the project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:48:08 AM

There’s a time for everything. I guess it’s time for the team to concentrate on getting the internet protocol ready for launch. It’s the basis for more token value and the core of the project.

Yes it’s is. They worked really hard last year and achieved quite an outstanding progress. Listed token on top Exchange trading with a pretty high volume. Also, promotions on COVA is wild on most social media channels. Everyone is talking about COVA.
I’ll expect to see the team do the same with the technical part of the project.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:57:37 AM

Covalent project looks like a really planned out project. They got everything detailed out and I think they’ll get adopted quick. They’ve already gotten a lot of interest. But I have no idea how to mine COVA tokens?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:53:02 PM

Covalent project looks like a really planned out project. They got everything detailed out and I think they’ll get adopted quick. They’ve already gotten a lot of interest. But I have no idea how to mine COVA tokens?

I really don't think that it can be mined, I might be wrong but I haven't seen it anywhere yet. Also, in regards to its adoption, everyone needs security and total control over their data, so, this should easily make it a much adopted project.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:00:10 PM

Yeah maybe they are into something again because before when they are not that active on their twitter after a week/s they are announcing something good news.

At your service
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:34:19 PM

Just when I thought they paused, Covalent gets listed on bitgur. https://www.reddit.com/r/Covalent_Official/comments/aeu1yw/cova_is_now_listed_on_bitgur_powerful_tools_to/?st=JQS55N3Z&sh=2d2a8f15

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:07:58 PM

I must say, I haven't heard of Bitgur so far so I am a bit surprised COVA got listed there. What is this site exactly? Is it something like coinmarketcap or Blockfolio?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 05:14:24 PM

yeah, i have gone through their technical paper i am truly impressed by what they are trying to achieve, i am also glad when i read they have made the project open source that's is a great move.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:15:33 PM

You're right, probably they are fixated at the fact that they have so much to offer and maybe the demand will be higher than the supply, well, at the moment, its all about getting things up and running and creating the needed avenue for the community to actually seek out their token, that's all that's needed and such will create a balance of the available quantity that's in circulation, do they have any plans of burning token?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 08:57:08 PM

I must say, I haven't heard of Bitgur so far so I am a bit surprised COVA got listed there. What is this site exactly? Is it something like coinmarketcap or Blockfolio?

Same here. Looks like a new review site or exchange. I don't know. I guess one would have to read the news to find out more information about them.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:20:29 PM

Same here. Looks like a new review site or exchange. I don't know. I guess one would have to read the news to find out more information about them.

You can find COVALENT on almost every review site. Bitgur gives details on cryptocurrency market price index, performance report, heat maps, charts, live stream prices and other trading data for every listed token.
Cova have much to gain listed there.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:32:10 PM

I think it’s more like a combo of CoinMarketCap and Blockfolio. But less more popular. It’s always great to cova on new platforms. It shows more people gets to know about the project. Is this official from cova team?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:42:57 PM

You're right, probably they are fixated at the fact that they have so much to offer and maybe the demand will be higher than the supply, well, at the moment, its all about getting things up and running and creating the needed avenue for the community to actually seek out their token, that's all that's needed and such will create a balance of the available quantity that's in circulation, do they have any plans of burning token?

I checked their website and their Telegram group and I don't think that they have a plan to burn tokens. At least not yet.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:42:18 PM

Apparently, Bitmax will introduce margin trading to its exchange, COVA was recently listed on their platform and it will be eligible for margin trading. I wonder if many people will take up the option, you will either get rekt or strike it rich!  Shocked

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:25:29 PM

Apparently, Bitmax will introduce margin trading to its exchange, COVA was recently listed on their platform and it will be eligible for margin trading. I wonder if many people will take up the option, you will either get rekt or strike it rich!  Shocked

These two projects are really good plus they have partnership. It's really good to have Cova tokens as much as we can while it's under the cheap price.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: