Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:04:01 PM

I know the article is almost a month old, but maybe some of the new interested ones don't know yet that Cova is open source.
I'm also wondering if there are any programmers here who have looked at the source code in more detail.

https://medium.com/@covatoken/open-sourcing-cova-protocol-da7132360de

Yeah, I read this article when they published it. However, I have no experience in programming at all so I can't really contribute to the project but the example of Ethereum shows that open source works. Last year Ethereum was in the top 5 of the fastest growing open source projects on Github.

Impressive. Ethereum is one opens source project that has  gained adoption widely. Covalent recorded 30x ETH TPS during the testnet, I think it has a better chance on github.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:13:39 PM

I know the article is almost a month old, but maybe some of the new interested ones don't know yet that Cova is open source.
I'm also wondering if there are any programmers here who have looked at the source code in more detail.

I know most devs keep their programmers open sourced during testnet. Also, it helps to test what more these programs could be used for.
But what is Covalent testnet open sourced?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:31:01 PM

Yeah, I read this article when they published it. However, I have no experience in programming at all so I can't really contribute to the project but the example of Ethereum shows that open source works. Last year Ethereum was in the top 5 of the fastest growing open source projects on Github.

Impressive. Ethereum is one opens source project that has  gained adoption widely. Covalent recorded 30x ETH TPS during the testnet, I think it has a better chance on github.

I wouldn't say that only because of the testnet results. I mean, sure the Cova statistics from their testnet look impressive but Ethereum has a much wider adoption already and a huge community. And both projects aren't comparable so I don't think that they will compete for Github developers.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:42:21 PM

I know for sure that China is currently observing their national holiday this month of January
Did that also affects Cova operations?

This is a very smart question, I don't know for a fact if it will affect operations, but thinking like every entrepreneur should, I don't think any celebration should affect any ongoing project especially long holidays like that of the Chinese

Chinese holidays always has a way of influencing crypto market. But I think the market is getting used to it. I’ll expect a little bit shift in COVA price but progress on the internet protocol shouldn’t be affected.

On price, yes, holidays, especially influential ones like that of the Chinese can definitely affect the price, but I'm glad you reasoned with me that an ongoing development should never be affected by holidays especially when there is a deadline to meet.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:12:43 PM

I know for sure that China is currently observing their national holiday this month of January
Did that also affects Cova operations?

This is a very smart question, I don't know for a fact if it will affect operations, but thinking like every entrepreneur should, I don't think any celebration should affect any ongoing project especially long holidays like that of the Chinese

Chinese holidays always has a way of influencing crypto market. But I think the market is getting used to it. I’ll expect a little bit shift in COVA price but progress on the internet protocol shouldn’t be affected.

On price, yes, holidays, especially influential ones like that of the Chinese can definitely affect the price, but I'm glad you reasoned with me that an ongoing development should never be affected by holidays especially when there is a deadline to meet.

When is the chinese holiday set to begin. I know last year the market wad greatly influenced by the holiday. I just hope that it would be different this time around.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:16:31 PM

I wouldn't say that only because of the testnet results. I mean, sure the Cova statistics from their testnet look impressive but Ethereum has a much wider adoption already and a huge community. And both projects aren't comparable so I don't think that they will compete for Github developers.

You have a point, they both server different purpose and it won't be wise to compare the two, also ethereum is one of the pioneers in terms of cryptocurrencies and like you rightly put it, it has been adopted by many brands and upcoming brands, so they both have their own aspect and issues that they are trying to fix but at the end, we all hope to see the industry become much more acceptable
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:50:59 AM

In all honesty trying to time things based on holidays and such is silly it's not how to make good longterm money, especially in crypto as i've seen some things that are opposite of what makes sense, like a network getting hacked and price rising the next day, go with projects that have good longterm potential
ning_aric

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:18:06 PM

In all honesty trying to time things based on holidays and such is silly it's not how to make good longterm money, especially in crypto as i've seen some things that are opposite of what makes sense, like a network getting hacked and price rising the next day, go with projects that have good longterm potential

I don’t think so. It does. More especially CryptoCurrencies like btc which are decentralized. News, government policies and speculations affect it.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:28:56 PM

I don’t think so. It does. More especially CryptoCurrencies like btc which are decentralized. News, government policies and speculations affect it.

No one want to be left out. FOMO and FUD cost me a lot last year. But I think adoption of the technology behind every token would keep in check huge price drop in a little time. I’ll expect CryptoCurrencies to get stable in few more years.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:12:24 PM

This is one project that could change the most vital asset in the world, Data. I think everyone should keep an eye on this project. They are way ahead of the roadmap right here on the website; covalent.ai

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 01:17:54 PM

Glad to see the price of Cova has recovered. Today among the Top 20 Biggest Gainers of the day on CMC.
Now probably all of them have sold their Airdrop tokens. Soon there will be no cheap tokens anymore:-)

have they distributed their airdrop token i would really like to know because i am expecting tokens from the team, i personally believe cova will be an all-time gainer they have some cool tech idea

COVA conducted airdrop? Is this still available and open for all? I know they dont have any bounties apart from BitMax trading bounty.
I don't think so that their airdrop still is opened. I mean I didn't saw anything latests information/discussion about it.

yeah, you are right i asked a similar question in their telegram channel and the admin said their airdrop is still on-going so token distribution is not yet  ready
So that you mean to say, we can still apply to their airdrop? Could you give me link of airdrop so also take the benefits?

What he means with on-going is probably that they haven't distributed the tokens. I don't think that it's possible to register for the Airdrop anymore.
That's why I was asking about registration. I also didn't see anything mentioned about airdrop. And don't know why still they are holding distribution of airdrop tokens.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:56:48 PM

Did you check their 7th bi weekly updates? It's really good to see those developments again! Every are really waiting until this project will going to fully launch.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:08:39 PM

It might be silly like you said but you should know that these things are inevitable, China has a very big and influential market and couple with the fact that crypto is decentralized, it is normal for the price to move along with news and FUD.
sambuddha

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:15:58 PM

When is the chinese holiday set to begin. I know last year the market wad greatly influenced by the holiday. I just hope that it would be different this time around.
Cryptocurrency market is influenced not by Chinese holidays, but by speculation. Holidays are just an accessible explanation of price movement.
Pricebrianer

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:50:48 PM

Did you check their 7th bi weekly updates? It's really good to see those developments again! Every are really waiting until this project will going to fully launch.

Yeah I did. I don’t miss any. It’s interesting to see Blockchain technology get so deep into age old problems and solves them in months. I can’t wait to see the mainnet.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:28:14 PM

Yea, i think projects such as this can not be affected by such parameters as holidays and all that, its much more like something that's constantly needed and requires no influence to affect them other than doing the right thing like implementing the needed features, having a valuable team that will will ensure that things run smoothly, such is all they need to achieve success
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 05:41:27 PM

well, Etheruem is the first but not the last i believe a lot of other projects will surpass Ethereum blockchain is in it infancy so we should expect a lot of changes

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:47:54 PM

Cryptocurrency market is influenced not by Chinese holidays, but by speculation. Holidays are just an accessible explanation of price movement.

Speculation could come from anything. Covalent trading value on BitMax has been up. I think the project team, partners, milestones on the roadmap and usecase of every project has more influence than speculations

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:51:14 PM

Yeah I did. I don’t miss any. It’s interesting to see Blockchain technology get so deep into age old problems and solves them in months. I can’t wait to see the mainnet.

Their previously bi-weekly reports were all on Medium. Seems like they created their own blog on their website now. I really like it.

And it also seems like the testnet is improving every day.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:00:52 PM

Glad to see the price of Cova has recovered. Today among the Top 20 Biggest Gainers of the day on CMC.
Now probably all of them have sold their Airdrop tokens. Soon there will be no cheap tokens anymore:-)

have they distributed their airdrop token i would really like to know because i am expecting tokens from the team, i personally believe cova will be an all-time gainer they have some cool tech idea

COVA conducted airdrop? Is this still available and open for all? I know they dont have any bounties apart from BitMax trading bounty.
I don't think so that their airdrop still is opened. I mean I didn't saw anything latests information/discussion about it.

yeah, you are right i asked a similar question in their telegram channel and the admin said their airdrop is still on-going so token distribution is not yet  ready
I thought they have rounded up with their airdrop campaign and tokens were distributed already. There is still opportunity to gain some Cova tokens.please can you share the link so i can participate
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: