Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:30:36 AM

I think a lot of people have shared things they much rather would have not shared, but that's the thing with the internet once its shared, its just gone it's out there for everyone, which is i think from my side at least why i think people are quite enticed by a project that looks to do a bit of a paradigm shift away from the status quo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:22:43 AM

It goes wild on the Internet. And internet users most times don’t know their personal data is stored and used without their consent. Covalent protocol could be a solution to these privacy issues.

The issue is quite deep and bigger than any of us, brands are ripping off our data and every app is by one way or the other trying to have access to our privacy, you get to see apps now requesting to have access to our gallery and much more, so i believe Cova has so much holes to fill, to help eradicate the incessant issues of data been stolen and much more

You are right, there are so many areas in which our data are queried. Cova has a lot to do here. I haven't thought about the apps yet, so far I only thought about filling out forms on the internet:-) But our data and pictures come from so many different sources that you can easily lose track of them.

Yea, its actually not a funny situation and its a known fact that they collect our data even before we know what's happening, that's if we actually know that our data has been compromised, i'm not even sure that there are strict laws in place to avoid that, so we are defenseless and at the mercies of the third party or big corporate brands to use our data as they please

Following this project has made me start to think about what type of information I should share on the internet. Our data can be manipulated and used in so many different ways without our knowledge and it's time we got out privacy back!

I think it has a been the case for quite sometime it is just that we did not see a solid solution to the problem. Take social media for example we have seen their founders respond to privacy claims multiple times and we still aren't so sure about our data. Hopefuly this would be the first step in the right direction.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:30:04 AM

It goes wild on the Internet. And internet users most times don’t know their personal data is stored and used without their consent. Covalent protocol could be a solution to these privacy issues.

The issue is quite deep and bigger than any of us, brands are ripping off our data and every app is by one way or the other trying to have access to our privacy, you get to see apps now requesting to have access to our gallery and much more, so i believe Cova has so much holes to fill, to help eradicate the incessant issues of data been stolen and much more

You are right, there are so many areas in which our data are queried. Cova has a lot to do here. I haven't thought about the apps yet, so far I only thought about filling out forms on the internet:-) But our data and pictures come from so many different sources that you can easily lose track of them.

Yea, its actually not a funny situation and its a known fact that they collect our data even before we know what's happening, that's if we actually know that our data has been compromised, i'm not even sure that there are strict laws in place to avoid that, so we are defenseless and at the mercies of the third party or big corporate brands to use our data as they please

Following this project has made me start to think about what type of information I should share on the internet. Our data can be manipulated and used in so many different ways without our knowledge and it's time we got out privacy back!

More people now should start to think the same way. I mean, a project like Cova will have it hard to find adoption when people just don't care about what is happening to their data.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:40:57 AM

Yeah, after reading it i saw that we are vulnerable to anyone, we dont have enough security even though we have passwords or any kind of stuff if the person who wants to collect data and share it, we really need this kind of project.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 12:09:09 PM

Getting our privacy back is very important and it is very much a reason why a project such as this will be a big deal. It aims to solve a very disturbing problem of the society using one of the best technology currently known to man and it gives me joy.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 01:40:54 PM

Getting our privacy back is very important and it is very much a reason why a project such as this will be a big deal. It aims to solve a very disturbing problem of the society using one of the best technology currently known to man and it gives me joy.
Cova offered so many things! I wouldn't even really trust a project offering so many things! In glimpse  it may seem impossible!
But after spectating their speed, i have no doubt that they will provide what they promised! 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:35:29 PM

Yeah, If we will have a chance to have a control to our data it will going to be more convenient and feel relax because we know that we're safe from those people who's getting our data for bad interest.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:39:24 PM

This is indeed accurate, the recent happenings in the internet world has come to open the eyes of the world as to how important data security is and COVA is profering something extraordinary which millions would have hoped we had sooner.

I guess you are talking about the recent data leak where more than 700 million mail-addresses and passwords were leaked? Would Cova really be able to prevent such things from happen again by introducing their smart data?

that is what they are trying to solve and i expect the scenario to be in this format " That my personal data should only be visible in X platform and not in other platforms" by so doing hackers can't make sense of hacked data

Recently Facebook did this 10yrs challenge and had a lot of people coming into the challenge without really knowing the reason behind the campaign, some say facial recognition and I feel is something deep

Yea, saw something about that on the twitter page of Cova, though i didn't bother to go deep into the article, i may eventually look into that in due time but i believe that such may be all about collation of data and making money out of it, which is the norm which we are used to but the public is just too naive to look into that aspect but rather submit to such process
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:45:39 PM

I read a lot about the testnet and its impressive performance. Is it already know when their mainnet will be released? Will it already be this year?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:03:24 PM

I read a lot about the testnet and its impressive performance. Is it already know when their mainnet will be released? Will it already be this year?
I don't think any date has been given yet as launching a network is really a hard job where you have to make sure everything is fine from core as once its done they cant really make any change! but be sure that this will be released by this year!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:33:04 PM

Not sure though. But i suspect it would be released mid this year as I don't see any complaints concerning the testnet launch.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:51:33 PM

I don't think any date has been given yet as launching a network is really a hard job where you have to make sure everything is fine from core as once its done they cant really make any change! but be sure that this will be released by this year!

They stated something about releasing some information to the public in the future and i'm guessing the release of the testnet will be one of them, the testnet will justify a lot about the brand, so its best that they get things right, to be able to create confidence in the community and boost the hope of huge investors, well i believe the huge investors must have believe in Cova to invest in the first place
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:55:10 PM

This is indeed accurate, the recent happenings in the internet world has come to open the eyes of the world as to how important data security is and COVA is profering something extraordinary which millions would have hoped we had sooner.

I guess you are talking about the recent data leak where more than 700 million mail-addresses and passwords were leaked? Would Cova really be able to prevent such things from happen again by introducing their smart data?

that is what they are trying to solve and i expect the scenario to be in this format " That my personal data should only be visible in X platform and not in other platforms" by so doing hackers can't make sense of hacked data

Recently Facebook did this 10yrs challenge and had a lot of people coming into the challenge without really knowing the reason behind the campaign, some say facial recognition and I feel is something deep

Facebook for one has always been known as a revolutionary company who put out innovations using amazing technology, facial recognition being one. The only problem is that this requires lots of our data. The 10 year challenge seems like something nice and fun but the technology is not "totally smart enough" to know what information users want to forget about their past and just bring out random information that may end up hurting the user.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:59:40 PM

from what i have gathered it is like they are working towards ensuring it works and the date will be released as soon as they get great to release the mainnet

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:05:38 PM

from what i have gathered it is like they are working towards ensuring it works and the date will be released as soon as they get great to release the mainnet

Well they have the testnet which is good. I think the mainnet would require more time given they require a specific set of requirements from miners.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:45:56 PM

No date released about that yet. But I believe it will be passed across to the public when it's time. They most likely are working towards getting everything perfectly in place before going public. Not so sure though, just assuming
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:53:59 PM

here is the roadmap for 2019. there is nothing about a Mainnet yet, but they want to have over 4000 nodes running in the 2nd half of the year.

1Q 2019 Public testnet v2 release (fully permissionless, out of ETH testnet)
Add more smart policies beyond basic policies

Deploy system to COVA protocol partners for various projects

2Q 2019
Start work on scaling of Covalent TEE network layer

Start recruiting compute nodes at scale

2H 2019
Collectively surpass computing power of the most powerful supercomputer on the planet (4000+ compute nodes)

Sharding and expand routing nodes for further scaling (i.e. support dataset and compute node provision at scale)
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 09:30:35 PM

To find out more about Cova token use when the internet protocol is launched, join Covalent project group on telegram. It’s a very interesting group with a large community. t.me/covalentofficial

Are the team members also active there in their telegram channel? I would be looking forward for it if this is the case.
they have some good Community managers on board and i guess the official dev team checks in now and then with answers and updates from the community members! you should give a look there!!

Most project teams seem to neglect the fact that popular social media channels like telegram, twitter, Reddit, weChat, medium and other blogs could be effectively used to build more interest in the project. Great projects like Covalent needs to interact more with the community.

Communication is like the blood that flows through the veins of every brand and they have to judiciously use it if they tend to succeed, initially Cova wasn't much of a talker and their social pages was kinda dormant but over the past few months, things have changed dramatically and the outcome has been a welcome development, i do hope that it stays that way
Communication plays a vital role and also it is really nice to see them communicating and passing information on regular basis. Interacting with the community gives them self confidence to believe in the project.

Relationship strives well with good and great communication, I see that they are quite busy in the background and maybe not active in their traditional pages like Twitter and Reddit bub Telegram have been good so far

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:14:51 PM

No date released about that yet. But I believe it will be passed across to the public when it's time. They most likely are working towards getting everything perfectly in place before going public. Not so sure though, just assuming

Yes. It seems more like there is work going on. Covalent team has been quiet for some time, trying to focus on the project and give a mainnet to impress investors.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:33:15 PM

I think a lot of people have shared things they much rather would have not shared, but that's the thing with the internet once its shared, its just gone it's out there for everyone, which is i think from my side at least why i think people are quite enticed by a project that looks to do a bit of a paradigm shift away from the status quo.

I see it as a solution to data privacy issues. We are no more save knowing that a lot of information about ourselves is out there for anyone to access. The internet could permit your next location using your Location data stored from years back.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: