Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:41:17 PM

It’s been some time since I last saw a post from anyone from team Cova. There are a whole lot of people showing interest in Covalent internet protocol and trying to keep up with their investment here but there’s no one from the team to reply questions.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 12:19:56 AM

It’s been some time since I last saw a post from anyone from team Cova. There are a whole lot of people showing interest in Covalent internet protocol and trying to keep up with their investment here but there’s no one from the team to reply questions.

Honestly your more likely to get response from the actual team on their telegram as i don't they they really did much posting on bitcointalk i'd imagine its just too hectic to keep track of threads in here when they have a direct form of communication available like telegram
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:51:39 AM

Honestly your more likely to get response from the actual team on their telegram as i don't they they really did much posting on bitcointalk i'd imagine its just too hectic to keep track of threads in here when they have a direct form of communication available like telegram

Sadly, it's not only on bitcointalk where they've registered a very low participation, even all their social media platforms have very low number of content. A whole lot might be going on but those outlets were created for communication and should be duly utilized.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:07:31 AM

Sadly, it's not only on bitcointalk where they've registered a very low participation, even all their social media platforms have very low number of content. A whole lot might be going on but those outlets were created for communication and should be duly utilized.
Thats indeed a Sad thing! I follow their twitter to get update as telegram is too much for me to get update unless i need any personal assistance. But good thing they have Bi weekly updates coming in regularly! 
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:59:14 AM

I think he is talking about updates on what is going on with them. Maybe they are holding on the updates given ETH is basically taking the spotlight for now with its update.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:08:00 AM

Thats indeed a Sad thing! I follow their twitter to get update as telegram is too much for me to get update unless i need any personal assistance. But good thing they have Bi weekly updates coming in regularly! 

I justs can imagine that right now there is just not much to tweet about at the moment. They are probably working on improving their testnet and if there are any important information they always made an announcement on Twitter later on or posted in their Telegram group. I wouldn't be worried that they aren't tweeting on a daily basis at all.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:38:02 AM

I think he is talking about updates on what is going on with them. Maybe they are holding on the updates given ETH is basically taking the spotlight for now with its update.

They got a good number of people showing interest here. I don’t think cova team knows there a thread here. Ethereum and other altcoins could give Covalent an opportunity to show what they could offer.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:47:46 AM

You are right, keeping track of projects through this channel can be hectic but its best to also keep track of what's happening as an investor, this will help one to stay up to date of with the latest and be on the safe side by avoiding issues like FUD and getting authentic information, combining this channel and their telegram is enough to get all the needed information
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:20:22 PM

It goes wild on the Internet. And internet users most times don’t know their personal data is stored and used without their consent. Covalent protocol could be a solution to these privacy issues.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:39:49 PM

It goes wild on the Internet. And internet users most times don’t know their personal data is stored and used without their consent. Covalent protocol could be a solution to these privacy issues.

I think with the right partnerships they  could go places. I am glad they were able to push the testnet out at least we know they are progressing and have their hands full.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:44:28 PM

Exactly, It's one of the major concerns most of us now because some people using it without asking about our approval but in covalent feature we can really have a chance to keep it on our own.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 04:32:46 PM

Exactly, It's one of the major concerns most of us now because some people using it without asking about our approval but in covalent feature we can really have a chance to keep it on our own.

I would pay to know that data I share in the internet can’t be accessed by a third party. I know a lot of people would do same. But on Covalent you don’t need to pay, instead you get paid.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:50:33 PM

yeah! they have a solution we need! if they can come up with something like they are promising to do then they will sure bring a revolution into the Internet! now its just matter of time!!!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:00:42 PM

This is indeed accurate, the recent happenings in the internet world has come to open the eyes of the world as to how important data security is and COVA is profering something extraordinary which millions would have hoped we had sooner.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:45:40 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 06:56:55 PM by Sozialtourist

This is indeed accurate, the recent happenings in the internet world has come to open the eyes of the world as to how important data security is and COVA is profering something extraordinary which millions would have hoped we had sooner.

I guess you are talking about the recent data leak where more than 700 million mail-addresses and passwords were leaked? Would Cova really be able to prevent such things from happen again by introducing their smart data?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:46:27 PM

To find out more about Cova token use when the internet protocol is launched, join Covalent project group on telegram. It’s a very interesting group with a large community. t.me/covalentofficial

Are the team members also active there in their telegram channel? I would be looking forward for it if this is the case.

To my knowledge yes they are quite active i've talked to a few of them on occasion to find out how development is going the team seems pretty friendly and excited about the project which i think is a good sign of where things are headed.

Well we wouldn't know if you haven't tell, it will be great to see some activities once again in the social media pages, however I am super hopeful for what the team aim at accomplishing

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 08:35:03 PM

I guess you are talking about the recent data leak where more than 700 million mail-addresses and passwords were leaked? Would Cova really be able to prevent such things from happen again by introducing their smart data?

that is what they are trying to solve and i expect the scenario to be in this format " That my personal data should only be visible in X platform and not in other platforms" by so doing hackers can't make sense of hacked data

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 08:45:52 PM

that is what they are trying to solve and i expect the scenario to be in this format " That my personal data should only be visible in X platform and not in other platforms" by so doing hackers can't make sense of hacked data
Protecting data has really been a difficult task since the Internet was introduced to the world. Password protection has become a really big issue. Would cova protocol be able to contain all this issues once and for all?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:51:27 PM

Its indeed a very nice idea to inform the same query to the team in their telegram channel. May be another AMA would be nice too.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 09:42:08 PM

Its indeed a very nice idea to inform the same query to the team in their telegram channel. May be another AMA would be nice too.

yeah, that would be a wonderful thing, their telegram channel is not as active as i expected it to be i think an AMA would be more interesting

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: