Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 11:16:35 PM

I read a lot about the testnet and its impressive performance. Is it already know when their mainnet will be released? Will it already be this year?
I don't think any date has been given yet as launching a network is really a hard job where you have to make sure everything is fine from core as once its done they cant really make any change! but be sure that this will be released by this year!

No date released about that yet. But I believe it will be passed across to the public when it's time. They most likely are working towards getting everything perfectly in place before going public. Not so sure though, just assuming

Yes. It seems more like there is work going on. Covalent team has been quiet for some time, trying to focus on the project and give a mainnet to impress investors.

yeah, i would really like to believe they are working behind the scene because it going to explain more and once they become active i expect them to release much information regarding their project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:26:03 PM

To find out more about Cova token use when the internet protocol is launched, join Covalent project group on telegram. It’s a very interesting group with a large community. t.me/covalentofficial

Are the team members also active there in their telegram channel? I would be looking forward for it if this is the case.
they have some good Community managers on board and i guess the official dev team checks in now and then with answers and updates from the community members! you should give a look there!!

Most project teams seem to neglect the fact that popular social media channels like telegram, twitter, Reddit, weChat, medium and other blogs could be effectively used to build more interest in the project. Great projects like Covalent needs to interact more with the community.

Yes, I agree sometimes they can be overlooked by projects! I think a lot of the time it depends on where a project is based and which social media platforms the team are most familiar with.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 01:31:05 AM

I think they probably need to get a social media manager to really take over their social channels, the team seems to be mostly developers and not so much marketers, and if they want to really get adoption they are going to up their social and general marketing power a lot over the next year or 2
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:17:26 AM

I think they probably need to get a social media manager to really take over their social channels, the team seems to be mostly developers and not so much marketers, and if they want to really get adoption they are going to up their social and general marketing power a lot over the next year or 2

Good point, I never thought of it that way. Seeing as it is a project, I imagined that they would have a social media marketer on ground already. But like you said, the team seems to be made up of developers and that might just be one reason for the low output on social media as there is no one committed to it.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:52:46 AM

Good point, I never thought of it that way. Seeing as it is a project, I imagined that they would have a social media marketer on ground already. But like you said, the team seems to be made up of developers and that might just be one reason for the low output on social media as there is no one committed to it.

Why is that? I mean they are doing that bad. I think they just do not have that much information to publish anyway? I don't I is it really important to have one at this point?

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:50:25 AM

Yeah agree on you, since there are a lot of project existing and different people are advertising, we really need to do a social campaign so that it will the name of the project will spread and a lot of people will start to invest on it.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:37:07 PM

I read a lot about the testnet and its impressive performance. Is it already know when their mainnet will be released? Will it already be this year?
I don't think any date has been given yet as launching a network is really a hard job where you have to make sure everything is fine from core as once its done they cant really make any change! but be sure that this will be released by this year!

No date released about that yet. But I believe it will be passed across to the public when it's time. They most likely are working towards getting everything perfectly in place before going public. Not so sure though, just assuming

There seems to be a conflict of informative here, some are stating the fact that the testnet has been done while others are saying the opposite, so which one is the authentic information?, personally i have not seen any official information regarding that aspect, unless i'm mistaken, so if such news has been released, then an official link should be made available
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 01:22:33 PM

Seems to be really we have no information about it.  I guess we should be connected with Cova team on their social medias like Telegram, twitter. Because they will post their activities on these channels.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:35:07 PM

Yeah, I also noticed that most of their team members are into developers type but if I'm not mistaken they have some marketing team too. But it's also good to see that they are really active on developments.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:10:46 PM

Yes. It seems more like there is work going on. Covalent team has been quiet for some time, trying to focus on the project and give a mainnet to impress investors.
that should come eventually! with their speed of ongoing development and everything, i'm not really having any second thought about them! but like you guys i'm also hungry to check the mainnet out!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:06:00 PM

that should come eventually! with their speed of ongoing development and everything, i'm not really having any second thought about them! but like you guys i'm also hungry to check the mainnet out!

Well, I was just wondering if there is already a date for it but it seems like the date isn't fixed yet. So I assume it won't be launched this year (because it's not on the roadmap yet).
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:12:49 PM

Well, I was just wondering if there is already a date for it but it seems like the date isn't fixed yet. So I assume it won't be launched this year (because it's not on the roadmap yet).

I do think is coming out this year though. I feel they have everything on ground maybe the only thing that can delay them might be regulations.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:53:01 PM

I do think is coming out this year though. I feel they have everything on ground maybe the only thing that can delay them might be regulations.
So far they don't have any reason to delay much unless they find some unwanted bugs in their blockchain! Otherwise i see their public testnet is pretty great which beats Ethereum with more TPS!!!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:56:30 PM

Yeah, I also noticed that most of their team members are into developers type but if I'm not mistaken they have some marketing team too. But it's also good to see that they are really active on developments.

Well development is the whole basis of the existence of the brand, Cova is all about providing us with adequate security for our data and as you all know, that's a very sensitive aspect that requires all the best hands that they can get, coupled with massive trials and tests, like on a constant basis for them to be ahead of intruders, its not going to be easy
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:02:35 PM

The internet was meant to get smarter at a faster pace. But that happens at the risk of losing internet users data privacy. It the right time to get a secure protocol and build a smarter internet.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:10:34 PM

Why is that? I mean they are doing that bad. I think they just do not have that much information to publish anyway? I don't I is it really important to have one at this point?

Did you really say a social media manager is not needed? Really? Do you know the power of marketing? Are you aware that an active social media keeps people engaged and even more interested in what you have to offer? It doesn't necessarily have to be when they have something important to announce, a social media manager will maintain people's interest in the project in the long run.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:15:17 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 08:29:52 PM by Sozialtourist

I would really appreciate when the mainnet will already be launched this year. It's always a great step for every project when the own mainnet goes live.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:30:21 PM

I think a lot of people have shared things they much rather would have not shared, but that's the thing with the internet once its shared, its just gone it's out there for everyone, which is i think from my side at least why i think people are quite enticed by a project that looks to do a bit of a paradigm shift away from the status quo.

I see it as a solution to data privacy issues. We are no more save knowing that a lot of information about ourselves is out there for anyone to access. The internet could permit your next location using your Location data stored from years back.

That’s right. Most apps on your cellphone keep your location data without consent. These information is sold off to consumer company and anyone who could pay for it. I get scared knowing that someone got my personal information with no regard for data privacy.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:09:46 PM

I think a lot of people have shared things they much rather would have not shared, but that's the thing with the internet once its shared, its just gone it's out there for everyone, which is i think from my side at least why i think people are quite enticed by a project that looks to do a bit of a paradigm shift away from the status quo.

I see it as a solution to data privacy issues. We are no more save knowing that a lot of information about ourselves is out there for anyone to access. The internet could permit your next location using your Location data stored from years back.

I really do not know intricately how internet protocol work as per location but I really thought before now or still hold the believe that until I manually switch on my location in my device before it gets broadcasted by my device network  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:18:37 PM

Yeah it’s a shame they do not share more about their project on a regular basis! Reddit and Twitter are quintissential to a successful crypto project! COVA team please post more on social media, even on slow days show some pictures of what you’re working on or post some infographics.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: