Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:24:21 PM

I noticed for a while now Cova haven’t posted any updates on their twitter page. It’s advisable for the team to do something about it. Twitter is a good medium to reach out to a large audience.

They posted something today. About a meeting with leaders from other blockchain projects. They would be talking on certain topics

Yes, their co-founder will be part of a panel discussion about "application scenarios of Blockchain in game field". I am wondering how Cova can be used in the gaming field.
I think it could be quite effective for in game payments since it would ensure the privacy of its users. Other than that I think they would fit perfectly for game platforms like steam and the likes.

That's true. I didn't think of in-game payments. This could indeed be a good use case for Cova. But nevertheless, it would be nice to get a summary from the team from that panel discussion.

I personally don't see how they can serve as in-game payment token because cova's goal is far from that except I don't fully understand what they are into

No that's not what I meant. COVA isn't supposed to be a payment token at all. They want to introduce smart data. For example one-time-use credit card numbers (which could then be used for in-game-payments).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:45:06 PM

I noticed for a while now Cova haven’t posted any updates on their twitter page. It’s advisable for the team to do something about it. Twitter is a good medium to reach out to a large audience.

They posted something today. About a meeting with leaders from other blockchain projects. They would be talking on certain topics

Yes, their co-founder will be part of a panel discussion about "application scenarios of Blockchain in game field". I am wondering how Cova can be used in the gaming field.
I think it could be quite effective for in game payments since it would ensure the privacy of its users. Other than that I think they would fit perfectly for game platforms like steam and the likes.

That's true. I didn't think of in-game payments. This could indeed be a good use case for Cova. But nevertheless, it would be nice to get a summary from the team from that panel discussion.

I personally don't see how they can serve as in-game payment token because cova's goal is far from that except I don't fully understand what they are into

No that's not what I meant. COVA isn't supposed to be a payment token at all. They want to introduce smart data. For example one-time-use credit card numbers (which could then be used for in-game-payments).

and what money goes on the one time credit card? Fiat or crypto currencies? Covatoken or others?
do i have to load the credit card on the Covaplattform?
maybe it is already too late today, but somehow i don't understand this system
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:48:36 PM

Oh i've been slowly building up a little bit every time the market dips its a great time for those people who are monitoring as things are going on, the industry is in a lul but as is the case with most markets it will rebound, the dotcom bubble was a perfect example

Especially if you use the Bitmax exchange, you can mine BTMX tokens whilst you trade through their trans-fee & reverse mining dual mining model. Both companies have signed a strategic partnership so you can see the COVA team trusts and believes in the Bitmax platform.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:56:19 PM

What is happening to COVA? I know the markets have been bearish over the last week but the $COVA 24-hour trading volume has really dropped off. On 06/01 there was nearly $1m trading volume, now there is less than $100k!? I hope we can see more positive trading sentiment over the next month or so.

I think this is a good time to get more cova token. It’s yrading at a very low discounted price. You could get more cova tokens for less USD. Once protocol gets launched it’s going to spike once again.

There seem to be no end date for the protocol to be made active just yet
At least no twitter message no blog post to that effect, but I can see the COVA NYX active is that the protocol we all waited?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:29:43 PM

What is happening to COVA? I know the markets have been bearish over the last week but the $COVA 24-hour trading volume has really dropped off. On 06/01 there was nearly $1m trading volume, now there is less than $100k!? I hope we can see more positive trading sentiment over the next month or so.

I think this is a good time to get more cova token. It’s yrading at a very low discounted price. You could get more cova tokens for less USD. Once protocol gets launched it’s going to spike once again.

At least no twitter message no blog post to that effect, but I can see the COVA NYX active is that the protocol we all waited?

I think there's more to be done at the moment and just like i stated earlier, updates can sometimes be difficult because its logical to state that something tangible has to come out before the team will update the community but i also suggested that team can use other modes of communication like sharing relevant information about the blockchain industry to the public
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:01:00 AM

To find out more about Cova token use when the internet protocol is launched, join Covalent project group on telegram. It’s a very interesting group with a large community. t.me/covalentofficial

Are the team members also active there in their telegram channel? I would be looking forward for it if this is the case.

To my knowledge yes they are quite active i've talked to a few of them on occasion to find out how development is going the team seems pretty friendly and excited about the project which i think is a good sign of where things are headed.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:23:59 AM

and what money goes on the one time credit card? Fiat or crypto currencies? Covatoken or others?

I guess it's not a one-time credit card. And as far as I understand they want to introduce smart credit card numbers in general, not just for crypto credit cards. But you can check their introduction video for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=&v=KYMddDJPVI8
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:50:14 AM

To find out more about Cova token use when the internet protocol is launched, join Covalent project group on telegram. It’s a very interesting group with a large community. t.me/covalentofficial

Are the team members also active there in their telegram channel? I would be looking forward for it if this is the case.

I could answer that. Lol.
Yes the team is active in discussions going on in the channel. They hold AMA Intermittently the discussion the project and make new announcements. Also there is a new blog which has weekly updates on Covalent project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 10:56:17 AM

The team has done a great job so far. I think they are determined to get a the Protocol ready and launched as soon as they can. It’s a huge task but they’re making it look easy. I wish the team success.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:05:13 AM

I guess it's not a one-time credit card. And as far as I understand they want to introduce smart credit card numbers in general, not just for crypto credit cards. But you can check their introduction video for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=&v=KYMddDJPVI8

It’s quite a popular service that is already being provided by major banks and card providers. I think COVA’s solution will be a lot more secure. It’s decentralized and it will instantly delete the one-time card number as soon as you have used it.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:20:06 PM

The only concern if that tackled that dimension is the speed. I am not sure how fast would it be especially that games are resource hungry. So that is why I assumed it is for payments or ingame upgrades but not games themselves.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:14:23 PM

Yeah, It will really going to be another good achievement to them to be invited on some event because it will give more exposure to the Covalent. Good luck to them!

Yeah. They need to participate in events like this, this will try to market them to the outside world or serve as a means of marketing for the team.

Yes, They will really going to meet new people that might also become a way to them to have more attentions on that place specially Covalent have some unique features.

At your service
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:26:56 PM

Oh i've been slowly building up a little bit every time the market dips its a great time for those people who are monitoring as things are going on, the industry is in a lul but as is the case with most markets it will rebound, the dotcom bubble was a perfect example

Especially if you use the Bitmax exchange, you can mine BTMX tokens whilst you trade through their trans-fee & reverse mining dual mining model. Both companies have signed a strategic partnership so you can see the COVA team trusts and believes in the Bitmax platform.

Cova got very interesting partners. Cova tokens would be a open of margin trading on BitMax. That would certainly bring more attention to Covalent project while building trading volume.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:27:25 PM

they have some good Community managers on board and i guess the official dev team checks in now and then with answers and updates from the community members! you should give a look there!!
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:44:32 PM

they have some good Community managers on board and i guess the official dev team checks in now and then with answers and updates from the community members! you should give a look there!!

Most project teams seem to neglect the fact that popular social media channels like telegram, twitter, Reddit, weChat, medium and other blogs could be effectively used to build more interest in the project. Great projects like Covalent needs to interact more with the community.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:29:02 PM

To my knowledge yes they are quite active i've talked to a few of them on occasion to find out how development is going the team seems pretty friendly and excited about the project which i think is a good sign of where things are headed.

I do agree with you, their activeness can be seen with the ongoing implementations across the community, the past few months has given us a clear evidence that they do mean business, i mean, we got to see a lot of brands phase out because of the downtrend and yet Cova was busy giving us updates, i must say that they took a lot of us by surprise
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:36:15 PM

I don’t think Covalent needs to list on more exchanges, that’s going to make the trading price more volatile. Preferably they could gain more coverage by holding regular AMA and having more partners across industries. I hope to see Covalent internet protocol get adopted at mainnet release.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:55:31 PM

I don’t think Covalent needs to list on more exchanges, that’s going to make the trading price more volatile. Preferably they could gain more coverage by holding regular AMA and having more partners across industries. I hope to see Covalent internet protocol get adopted at mainnet release.

But more exchanges also means that the project might come in the focus of more traders. And I wouldn't say that more exchanges would lead to an increase in price volatility.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:41:28 PM

Yeah, It will really going to be another good achievement to them to be invited on some event because it will give more exposure to the Covalent. Good luck to them!

Yeah. They need to participate in events like this, this will try to market them to the outside world or serve as a means of marketing for the team.

Yes, They will really going to meet new people that might also become a way to them to have more attentions on that place specially Covalent have some unique features.

yeah, in event like this they are going to get enough public attention which will result to more investment . cova looks like a great project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:55:50 PM

Most project teams seem to neglect the fact that popular social media channels like telegram, twitter, Reddit, weChat, medium and other blogs could be effectively used to build more interest in the project. Great projects like Covalent needs to interact more with the community.

Communication is like the blood that flows through the veins of every brand and they have to judiciously use it if they tend to succeed, initially Cova wasn't much of a talker and their social pages was kinda dormant but over the past few months, things have changed dramatically and the outcome has been a welcome development, i do hope that it stays that way
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: