Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 02:06:39 PM

Apparently, Bitmax will introduce margin trading to its exchange, COVA was recently listed on their platform and it will be eligible for margin trading. I wonder if many people will take up the option, you will either get rekt or strike it rich!  Shocked
Margin Trading in a Crypto exchnge will be good to see! And being able trade mafgin trade COVA will really help its community real happy! COVA is doing good in exchanges though!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:18:38 PM

Apparently, Bitmax will introduce margin trading to its exchange, COVA was recently listed on their platform and it will be eligible for margin trading. I wonder if many people will take up the option, you will either get rekt or strike it rich!  Shocked

Will BitMax really introduce margin trading on all their trading pairs including Cova? I thought they will only start with BTC, ETH and EOS? And do you have an exact date when they will enable it?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:28:17 PM

Margin Trading in a Crypto exchnge will be good to see! And being able trade mafgin trade COVA will really help its community real happy! COVA is doing good in exchanges though!

That’s good to know. Margin trading is quite a risk trade. You could lose so much and that’s the reason for the caution note on most exchanges when you attempt.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:35:48 PM

Cova token is having a good time on BitMax.io. Trading with a high daily volume. That’s the reason it made one of BitMax.io team choice for margin trades. Btw, margin trading is a risky type of trade. You should read about margin trading before you stake you COVA$.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 04:41:31 PM

Will BitMax really introduce margin trading on all their trading pairs including Cova? I thought they will only start with BTC, ETH and EOS? And do you have an exact date when they will enable it?

I think so. It will only be fair to give anyone that chooses the margin trade option access to trade on all the available coins listed on the site.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:54:52 PM

I must say, I haven't heard of Bitgur so far so I am a bit surprised COVA got listed there. What is this site exactly? Is it something like coinmarketcap or Blockfolio?

Same here. Looks like a new review site or exchange. I don't know. I guess one would have to read the news to find out more information about them.

You can find COVALENT on almost every review site. Bitgur gives details on cryptocurrency market price index, performance report, heat maps, charts, live stream prices and other trading data for every listed token.
Cova have much to gain listed there.

Well, just like i stated earlier, i think they still have a long way to go but the fact is, they have started getting attention from the community which speaks volume of them and in their favor, i believe a period will come when brands will be coming to them for partnerships and not the other way round, its all about time but they have shown competency and remarkable landmarks which can easily be spotted from their recent bi-weekly update
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:21:09 PM

No dates as of yet but if you take a look at COVA's subreddit and telegram they keep dropping hints about it. I think they will definitely release it in the next month or so, would be massive news for Bitmax. I know a lot of crypto exchanges already use margin trading but it will bring in a lot of volume to a great exchange with lots of great features.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:27:47 PM

No dates as of yet but if you take a look at COVA's subreddit and telegram they keep dropping hints about it. I think they will definitely release it in the next month or so, would be massive news for Bitmax. I know a lot of crypto exchanges already use margin trading but it will bring in a lot of volume to a great exchange with lots of great features.

I saw that on their reddit page and i was trying to know more about the margin trading but couldn't get the needed reply from the moderator, i will love to know more about the margin trading, like what it means and what Cova stands to gain as a brand, i was excited to see them get listed on bitmax because of the efficient nature of the exchange and great trading volume
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:29:35 PM

I think so. It will only be fair to give anyone that chooses the margin trade option access to trade on all the available coins listed on the site.

They are trying to create a stable trading system. Having all listed token access to margin trade option could make things go haywire. Cova is quite a stable token. I think that’s because most cova holders believe in its future.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 06:48:50 PM

I know for sure that China is currently observing their national holiday this month of January
Did that also affects Cova operations?

This is a very smart question, I don't know for a fact if it will affect operations, but thinking like every entrepreneur should, I don't think any celebration should affect any ongoing project especially long holidays like that of the Chinese

Actually they haven't been quite active recently which tells a lot
I really want to know the current update as against whats obtained now

Yeah, they've been very quiet the last two weeks. Probably all of them had Christmas holidays:-)
But they are back and posted the new bi-weekly update yesterday:
https://blog.covalent.ai/blog/bi-weekly-updates-vol-7

They had an important update here, it's great to see activity come back to the group
When will the next exchange come?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:49:38 PM

Covalent has a very low token supply. Just 1.1 billion. Also, team tokens are locked. That’s impressive of the team. Any dump in price isn’t from the team. But the community that’s the reason why the value is quite stable.

Hmm, well I wouldn't say that 1.1 billion is a very low supply, to be honest. Sure, there are projects with a much higher supply but I would prefer an even lower total supply. Does anyone know if the supply will decrease over time (token burning or something like that)?

You're right, probably they are fixated at the fact that they have so much to offer and maybe the demand will be higher than the supply, well, at the moment, its all about getting things up and running and creating the needed avenue for the community to actually seek out their token, that's all that's needed and such will create a balance of the available quantity that's in circulation, do they have any plans of burning token?

I checked their website and their Telegram group and I don't think that they have a plan to burn tokens. At least not yet.

yeah, they don't have plans to burn token i believe they have other methods of ensuring tokens retain their value. Cova looks like a great project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 08:03:29 PM

Margin trade isn't for the faint heart  Cheesy, COVA is a great project and it is great that it is eligible for margin trading on the Bitmax exchange. Only traders with strong heart will take advantage of this and it will be quite interesting to watch  Grin
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 10:40:44 PM

As sound as it sounds I really think the bitmax exchange will likely try out their options before going all in. Cova will be first in pine I hope

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 10:47:34 PM

Want to know more about COVALENT, here is a vlog that tell all about how Cova works: https://twitter.com/stevegrahamer/status/1084219882957430789?s=21

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:19:18 PM

Covalent has a very low token supply. Just 1.1 billion. Also, team tokens are locked. That’s impressive of the team. Any dump in price isn’t from the team. But the community that’s the reason why the value is quite stable.

Hmm, well I wouldn't say that 1.1 billion is a very low supply, to be honest. Sure, there are projects with a much higher supply but I would prefer an even lower total supply. Does anyone know if the supply will decrease over time (token burning or something like that)?

You're right, probably they are fixated at the fact that they have so much to offer and maybe the demand will be higher than the supply, well, at the moment, its all about getting things up and running and creating the needed avenue for the community to actually seek out their token, that's all that's needed and such will create a balance of the available quantity that's in circulation, do they have any plans of burning token?

I checked their website and their Telegram group and I don't think that they have a plan to burn tokens. At least not yet.

yeah, they don't have plans to burn token i believe they have other methods of ensuring tokens retain their value. Cova looks like a great project

I also heard that your tokens will get deemed a Security token if you have token burn programs. So it's better not to have it. Otherwise, you would just get problems with the SEC.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 11:20:26 PM

Want to know more about COVALENT, here is a vlog that tell all about how Cova works: https://twitter.com/stevegrahamer/status/1084219882957430789?s=21

This is indeed a very useful video, it actually helped me understand how the project works when I watched it. I remember being confused about how the protocol will actually work until the video gave me a very simple explanation that all it takes is replacing https with COVA
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:11:14 AM

Was looking through some of the TPS numbers from the testnet thats frigging astonishing it's really making the case for global possibility for scaling the network out to be able to really handle the kind of secured transactions they are looking to accomplish, its a real relief
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:06:34 AM

Was looking through some of the TPS numbers from the testnet thats frigging astonishing it's really making the case for global possibility for scaling the network out to be able to really handle the kind of secured transactions they are looking to accomplish, its a real relief

Looks like it is doing better than expected. I think them being from recognized universities gives them the advantage over the others. I think they could user more partnerships though.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:11:51 PM

It was really one of the most informative vlog about them. It will going to attract more people on how great this project is once it become fully implemented. It will change a lot!

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:15:44 PM

It was really one of the most informative vlog about them. It will going to attract more people on how great this project is once it become fully implemented. It will change a lot!
Yeah they featured every details you needed to know about them and how that'll work! They have some heavy techy thing which is complicated for any regular man! But they kind of explained the whole thing in a few words!
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: