Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:26:45 PM

Does anyone here actually know how high the income from the private sale was? I can't find any exact information on the homepage.
But it would be interesting how high the reserves are, if the now 150million tokens want to buy back.

Me too I didn't hear anything about it but if I'm not mistaken they really got some good amount there for the project? I guess they really will going to do it and do the buy back program without any problem.

They are gone past the amount raised form private sales. That’s was just to get them started. Now, Covalent has more financial support from numerous partners. They’re trying to be a part of a revolution in data. No smart firm would miss that. Lol

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 10:40:07 PM

Does anyone here actually know how high the income from the private sale was? I can't find any exact information on the homepage.
But it would be interesting how high the reserves are, if the now 150million tokens want to buy back.

Me too I didn't hear anything about it but if I'm not mistaken they really got some good amount there for the project? I guess they really will going to do it and do the buy back program without any problem.

They are gone past the amount raised form private sales. That’s was just to get them started. Now, Covalent has more financial support from numerous partners. They’re trying to be a part of a revolution in data. No smart firm would miss that. Lol

That’s where the partners come in. Covalent has seen huge financial back up within this year. I think that’s the reason for the consistency of the team. They’re looking into dApps, I guess that’s what new partners want too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:50:14 PM

Hello everyone, here is another exciting update from COVA.
Covalent kicks off 150MM COVA buy-back program. https://t.me/covalentofficial/113477

Yea. I saw this some few days back on their social media and I was happy about it. Hopefully, it will cause a form of scarcity that will hopefully affect the token price. The general market is presently struggling to stand on its feet. Surprisingly this has gone on for months now since last year.

Yes. I thought so. It’s good they brought this up to shake up things a bit. Although, it’s going to require some financial backup to pull up. But I think it’s a great idea. The market already reacting to the announcement. Lol

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:40:21 PM

Did they disclose the exact numbers about what was raised in the private sale? It's a good question but I think they won't publish it if they haven't already done it by now. But I am sure they won't announce a 150MM token buy-back program if that would bear the risk that the project runs out of funds.

Of course they will have enough money at their disposal, otherwise they would never buy back so many tokens. But still it would be important for future investors to know how much money the company has earned. For example, I won't buy tokens if the market value on CMC is already far above what they have earned. On the other hand, an investment would be very attractive if the market value were only 10% of the earnings:-)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:35:24 AM

LOL you need to have money to do buy backs thats sorta how exchange buy backs work lol, it's silly to think they would spend enough to buy that much tokens if they didnt have the liquidity to handle it
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:33:15 AM

Did they disclose the exact numbers about what was raised in the private sale? It's a good question but I think they won't publish it if they haven't already done it by now. But I am sure they won't announce a 150MM token buy-back program if that would bear the risk that the project runs out of funds.

I can't remember if I read it any where; as far as my knowledge is extended I don't think they mentioned it any where for that matter. I am guessing they go enough not to go for the public sale.

I think I saw it in one of their articles but I can't recall the figures they raised exactly. But i know that institutional investors actually invested a much.

I must have missed it or something; I mean I've read that they got serveral investments from likes of FBG but not sure about the figure; I guess will just have to search around

ning_aric

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:35:15 AM

LOL you need to have money to do buy backs thats sorta how exchange buy backs work lol, it's silly to think they would spend enough to buy that much tokens if they didnt have the liquidity to handle it

Few days back I saw Da Eun Lee talk about the next Killer dApp in Blockchain at the 2nd Chainers Summit in Seoul. The buyback isn’t just to keep a better trading price for cova but part of a process to incentivize developers to produce applications under COVA protocols.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:52:49 AM

Few days back I saw Da Eun Lee talk about the next Killer dApp in Blockchain at the 2nd Chainers Summit in Seoul. The buyback isn’t just to keep a better trading price for cova but part of a process to incentivize developers to produce applications under COVA protocols.

Yes, I know. The tokens that they buy back won't be burned. They will be given to DApp developers who create DApps for the COVA protocol.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:46:16 PM

Yes, I know. The tokens that they buy back won't be burned. They will be given to DApp developers who create DApps for the COVA protocol.

This all looks cool. A smart way to get funding for an amazing adoption for Covalent Protocol. Now I know that COVA Tokens would be available to support dApps using Cova protocol, what else do we know about cova dApps?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:04:39 PM

I don't really think that they did an i guess that's why it's called private for a reason but i believe its substantial enough to must have given them the courage to like continue the implementation of their plans because its logical to state that further implementations will not have been possible if they had not reached a certain benchmark in terms of fund
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:29:11 PM

I see, For me it's a good idea also they can be sure that the tokens will be given to some worth person to hold it it. Another is the buy back program is really good.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 05:16:59 PM

I am actually struggling to get the correlation between buying back program and the plan to raise funds to get their dapp prepared, I actually thought they needed to go through another round of funding to get the money raised

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:01:34 PM

like i said earlier, they are no small project just came in to travel! COVA is here to bring an evolution on not just blockchain but also our regular DATA Protection. expect some more impressing move from them!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:44:29 PM

I am actually struggling to get the correlation between buying back program and the plan to raise funds to get their dapp prepared, I actually thought they needed to go through another round of funding to get the money raised

Did they actually state that they are looking for avenues to raise funds?, well if yes, i believe they will use private investors as their main source to achieve that, just like they initially did, the buy-back program revolves around building value around the token, so i think they are two different things with each focusing on its aspect, with a clear definition
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:03:47 PM

Institutional investment means a great deal because huge some of money is usually the case here I really like to believe COVA have a good deal of investors because their technology is awesome

Instead of ICO, institutional investments are the way to go for future. Otherwise projects will not survive.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:27:49 PM

I think you misunderstood something here. They are buying back tokens which they will then put in a fund that is meant to be distributed to DApp developers as incentives for their developing work. They are not planning to raise new funds as of now.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 08:14:46 PM

Institutional investment means a great deal because huge some of money is usually the case here I really like to believe COVA have a good deal of investors because their technology is awesome

Instead of ICO, institutional investments are the way to go for future. Otherwise projects will not survive.

Covalent team made a smart choice when they went on the  private sales option. I guess that’s the best option in a bearish market. Also, Covalent got partners.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:16:14 PM

snip

I think you misunderstood something here. They are buying back tokens which they will then put in a fund that is meant to be distributed to DApp developers as incentives for their developing work. They are not planning to raise new funds as of now.

Ah, I didn't know that yet. Paying developers with their own tokens is of course a good idea. But you also have to find developers who are convinced of the project and want to take the risk of a price loss.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 08:18:44 PM

Covalent team made a smart choice when they went on the  private sales option. I guess that’s the best option in a bearish market. Also, Covalent got partners.

Smart move i must say but i think they did their sales when the market was still good and sure they got what they needed.
ning_aric

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:30:00 PM

Smart move i must say but i think they did their sales when the market was still good and sure they got what they needed.

I missed the sales. But they gave a better opportunity to buy COVA tokens by getting listed on BitMax and huobi at a great price. Just few months and we are having a buyback. That shows the demand for COVA tokens is high.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: