Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:35:10 PM

Apparently, Bitmax will introduce margin trading to its exchange, COVA was recently listed on their platform and it will be eligible for margin trading. I wonder if many people will take up the option, you will either get rekt or strike it rich!  Shocked

Margin trade isn't for the faint heart  Cheesy, COVA is a great project and it is great that it is eligible for margin trading on the Bitmax exchange. Only traders with strong heart will take advantage of this and it will be quite interesting to watch  Grin

Funny for me I still don't understand how margin trading works, I have tried a couple of times to get the meaning and they work. I have used investopedia and still can't understand the trading method

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:16:23 PM

Covalent is quickly getting attention from both Blockchain and non Blockchain based firms. It’s a project that could be adopted across all industries. Every firm needs to protect its users information. That’s on vital part of security.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:21:15 PM

Want to know more about COVALENT, here is a vlog that tell all about how Cova works: https://twitter.com/stevegrahamer/status/1084219882957430789?s=21

It was really one of the most informative vlog about them. It will going to attract more people on how great this project is once it become fully implemented. It will change a lot!
Yeah they featured every details you needed to know about them and how that'll work! They have some heavy techy thing which is complicated for any regular man! But they kind of explained the whole thing in a few words!

Covalent looks more technical and would need more YouTube to talk about it. You could search on google, there are a couple more interesting articles about Covalent and how it works.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:30:05 PM

Want to know more about COVALENT, here is a vlog that tell all about how Cova works: https://twitter.com/stevegrahamer/status/1084219882957430789?s=21

It was really one of the most informative vlog about them. It will going to attract more people on how great this project is once it become fully implemented. It will change a lot!
Yeah they featured every details you needed to know about them and how that'll work! They have some heavy techy thing which is complicated for any regular man! But they kind of explained the whole thing in a few words!

Covalent looks more technical and would need more YouTube to talk about it. You could search on google, there are a couple more interesting articles about Covalent and how it works.

Covalent team recently created a blog to keep everyone updated. You can find selected articles written by cova community here on the new blog: https://blog.covalent.ai/blog/bi-weekly-updates-vol-7

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:43:39 PM

Apparently, Bitmax will introduce margin trading to its exchange, COVA was recently listed on their platform and it will be eligible for margin trading. I wonder if many people will take up the option, you will either get rekt or strike it rich!  Shocked

Margin trade isn't for the faint heart  Cheesy, COVA is a great project and it is great that it is eligible for margin trading on the Bitmax exchange. Only traders with strong heart will take advantage of this and it will be quite interesting to watch  Grin

Funny for me I still don't understand how margin trading works, I have tried a couple of times to get the meaning and they work. I have used investopedia and still can't understand the trading method

Simply put, Margin Trading is leveraging. It is getting access to more funds than you currently have to trade which can only end in any of two ways either make profit to be able to pay back or loss which leaves you with nothing or almost nothing.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:20:27 PM

Simply put, Margin Trading is leveraging. It is getting access to more funds than you currently have to trade which can only end in any of two ways either make profit to be able to pay back or loss which leaves you with nothing or almost nothing.

Getting access to more funds which means the funds are not yours right? If you lose the money won't you be in depth?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:38:12 PM

Will BitMax really introduce margin trading on all their trading pairs including Cova? I thought they will only start with BTC, ETH and EOS? And do you have an exact date when they will enable it?

No dates as of yet but if you take a look at COVA's subreddit and telegram they keep dropping hints about it. I think they will definitely release it in the next month or so, would be massive news for Bitmax. I know a lot of crypto exchanges already use margin trading but it will bring in a lot of volume to a great exchange with lots of great features.

I saw that on their reddit page and i was trying to know more about the margin trading but couldn't get the needed reply from the moderator, i will love to know more about the margin trading, like what it means and what Cova stands to gain as a brand, i was excited to see them get listed on bitmax because of the efficient nature of the exchange and great trading volume

COVA won't really gain from it apart from an increase in the volume of trading as traders will borrow extra funds to trade with. It's the traders that will benefit as they will have more flexibility. Margin trading isn't available for COVA on Huobi so it differentiates Bitmax and helps them stand out as an exchange.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:41:12 PM

Well, they already have a Youtube video where they explain their project in detail. But yeah, I also prefer a nice video over a long text.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:02:11 PM

Covalent has a very low token supply. Just 1.1 billion. Also, team tokens are locked. That’s impressive of the team. Any dump in price isn’t from the team. But the community that’s the reason why the value is quite stable.

Hmm, well I wouldn't say that 1.1 billion is a very low supply, to be honest. Sure, there are projects with a much higher supply but I would prefer an even lower total supply. Does anyone know if the supply will decrease over time (token burning or something like that)?

You're right, probably they are fixated at the fact that they have so much to offer and maybe the demand will be higher than the supply, well, at the moment, its all about getting things up and running and creating the needed avenue for the community to actually seek out their token, that's all that's needed and such will create a balance of the available quantity that's in circulation, do they have any plans of burning token?

I checked their website and their Telegram group and I don't think that they have a plan to burn tokens. At least not yet.

yeah, they don't have plans to burn token i believe they have other methods of ensuring tokens retain their value. Cova looks like a great project

Well that speaks a lot, as most brand see burning of tokens as the last resort to ensure that their token maintain some sort of value but for Cova to skip that part is indeed something that will raise eyebrows, not in a negative way but in a positive way, i have been following the brand and so far they have produce creative means of fixing up hurdles
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:37:53 PM

I just found out COVA tokens could be mined much more easily on the mainnet as long as you have a computer with Inter CPU, you can join the network and mine COVA.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:13:30 PM

Covalent is quickly getting attention from both Blockchain and non Blockchain based firms. It’s a project that could be adopted across all industries. Every firm needs to protect its users information. That’s on vital part of security.

Its much needed one. Broader adoption is very important and project is moving in a right direction in my opinion.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:59:09 PM

I just found out COVA tokens could be mined much more easily on the mainnet as long as you have a computer with Inter CPU, you can join the network and mine COVA.

Yeah, but that'll be only possible when the CovaChain mainnet goes live. Right now COVA only has tokens on the Ethereum blockchain and these can't be mined.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:13:58 PM

Yeah, I've heard about that, too, and I'm looking forward to it. I will certainly mine cova as well. But what do you mean by Inter CPU? I have never heard this term before
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:45:49 PM

Never heard of this before but its good i've been enlightened on that aspect, a lot seems to be going on and it will take a while for things to shape into the right direction, Cova is replicating something which we know but on another level and in a much more unique way, what they are trying to accomplish is no joke but i'm glad to see that they are not relenting
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 08:12:58 PM

yeah, i think the most important thing right now is larger audience i would really want to see more user involvement because i believe the project is a great project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:40:13 PM

yeah, i think the most important thing right now is larger audience i would really want to see more user involvement because i believe the project is a great project

Mining profit from cova is going to get the attention of most bitcoin miners. You could make your Computer earn you extra income by mining. Btw I can’t find any article on google about mining cova tokens.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:44:33 PM

Yeah, but that'll be only possible when the CovaChain mainnet goes live. Right now COVA only has tokens on the Ethereum blockchain and these can't be mined.

The launching of Covalent mainnet would make a lot of difference. We could mine these tokens and make profits. Btw would cova tokens be moved from ether chain to cova. ?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:59:07 PM

The launching of Covalent mainnet would make a lot of difference. We could mine these tokens and make profits. Btw would cova tokens be moved from ether chain to cova. ?

i believe they will eventually move to cova blockchain their testnet result shows that cova network is faster than eth network but i still think they have a lot of work to do

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:22:58 PM

I think there was a discussion recently, but I forgot the result:-)
Some say there will be two tokens, others say there will be a swap and then only one token.  I am also of the opinion that there will be a swap.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:05:40 PM

Getting access to more funds which means the funds are not yours right? If you lose the money won't you be in depth?

Well, that is the risk involved with margin trading, but in most cases, the exchanges make sure to collect their money the moment it is available in your account and whatever loss you are running on is yours.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: