Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:56:38 PM

Hello everyone, here is another exciting update from COVA.
Covalent kicks off 150MM COVA buy-back program. https://t.me/covalentofficial/113477

Wow. That’s great.
Covalent team would start the tokens buy back today on the first stage of the tokens buyback. It’s going to last for the next five days. Tokens up to 50 million  would be used to setup the COVA dApp Ecosystem Fund.

When did they sell their tokens? Now they are going ahead with buyback. Buyback from whom?
Their were private investors! and team released some token on market through the BITMAX Airdrop and sold some when they first came in the market! in simple word they are buying back from circulating supply!
if so, Covalent's token market conditions will be stable, because the team will maintain the quality of their token prices, and even covalen tokens will also become more valuable if the project team continues to develop their performance.

So basically buying back from investors who are willing to get some return from the investment they made. Everyone wins in this situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 07:04:26 PM

Covalent kicks off 150MM COVA buy-back program. https://t.me/covalentofficial/113477

Wow. That’s great.
Covalent team would start the tokens buy back today on the first stage of the tokens buyback. It’s going to last for the next five days. Tokens up to 50 million  would be used to setup the COVA dApp Ecosystem Fund.

When did they sell their tokens? Now they are going ahead with buyback. Buyback from whom?
Their were private investors! and team released some token on market through the BITMAX Airdrop and sold some when they first came in the market! in simple word they are buying back from circulating supply!

What is the guarantee that these people are willing to sell their token this early? Knowing for a fact that the buy back programme will only increase the price, is there gonna be any incentive that will make them sell.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:39:17 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 07:58:45 PM by Sozialtourist

Wow. That’s great.
Covalent team would start the tokens buy back today on the first stage of the tokens buyback. It’s going to last for the next five days. Tokens up to 50 million  would be used to setup the COVA dApp Ecosystem Fund.

What is the guarantee that these people are willing to sell their token this early? Knowing for a fact that the buy back programme will only increase the price, is there gonna be any incentive that will make them sell.

They are buying back the tokens directly from secondary markets. So when someone does list their tokens there, they are usually willing to sell them.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:56:07 PM

Wow. That’s great.
Covalent team would start the tokens buy back today on the first stage of the tokens buyback. It’s going to last for the next five days. Tokens up to 50 million  would be used to setup the COVA dApp Ecosystem Fund.

The decision they took about going for private investors was a good one and it really turned things in their favor, only serious individuals will want to go for the token and they will have to do that by buying and not just the usual massive airdrop campaigns that has messed up the entire system, other upcoming brands have also started doing such
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:35:13 PM

Wow. That’s great.

if so, Covalent's token market conditions will be stable, because the team will maintain the quality of their token prices, and even covalen tokens will also become more valuable if the project team continues to develop their performance.
Yeah, covalent has a great potential I believe they will scale very well given the fact that they are solving real problem, a lot of investors are willingly to invest

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:36:40 PM

Wow. That’s great.

The decision they took about going for private investors was a good one and it really turned things in their favor, only serious individuals will want to go for the token and they will have to do that by buying and not just the usual massive airdrop campaigns that has messed up the entire system, other upcoming brands have also started doing such

It was smart to have only a private sale. A public sale would've held the risk that the project got regulatory problems.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:34:51 PM

Wow. That’s great.

whatever you have in mind with the buy back, it had little influence on the price, we are now almost on the same level as the day before yesterday again
But in the short term, some people  were able to make a good deal.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:50:51 PM

I think they probably need to get a social media manager to really take over their social channels, the team seems to be mostly developers and not so much marketers, and if they want to really get adoption they are going to up their social and general marketing power a lot over the next year or 2

Yeah it’s a shame they do not share more about their project on a regular basis! Reddit and Twitter are quintessential to a successful crypto project! COVA team please post more on social media, even on slow days show some pictures of what you’re working on or post some infographics.

We are probably in the phase where the team is very busy with the project and can't always take care to keep the community up to date. Personally, I don't need an update every day now, I expect a lot from Cova and just wait for them to start.

Well, maybe I am expecting too much. I noticed today they posted some information on Reddit/Twitter about the buy-back program. I feel like they should have announced this earlier, the buy-back started this week and it will continue for the next 5 days, 50m tokens will be purchased by COVA team in phase 1 and sent to the COVA ecosystem fund. I feel like if they had released this news a bit earlier crypto investors might have started buying tokens in preparation for planned buy-back and the price would have been even higher than it is now. It's still good to see the positive reaction and + 17% is still a great return for today, but it leaves you thinking what could have been if they had put some more planning into it and released announcement earlier...

After there will be two more phases of the buy-back program, and the price for a token has almost fallen back to its initial value, I will probably buy tokens in the next few days and wait for the start of the second phase.
Then I won't miss the price jump again, like this time

I think ETH/BTC will tank in the next couple of weeks, so I'm going to wait for the markets to pull back a little bit further before purchasing some tokens. I agree though I think after the third phase ends we will see COVA climb considerably in value.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:22:36 AM

I wonder how the team thinks their developer adoption is doing, i've seen some solid mentions on twitter and other social media about the dapps and performance, that its good that the team is finally getting some acknowledgment from developers
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:58:03 AM

I wonder how the team thinks their developer adoption is doing, i've seen some solid mentions on twitter and other social media about the dapps and performance, that its good that the team is finally getting some acknowledgment from developers

yeah, this is pretty important for mass adoption, i would also urge the media team to do more publicity they seem to be silent on social media which is not a good thing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:40:02 AM

Wow. That’s great.

I don't it was through Bitmax only; they were also in Huobi and another exchange that was announced sometime back. Either case if there is a buy back am all in...too bad I did not know accumulate as much.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:45:43 AM

Wow. That’s great.

It was smart to have only a private sale. A public sale would've held the risk that the project got regulatory problems.

You're right,i wouldn't support the idea of projects going for airdrops, if such is to be done, then it should be adjusted to a very minimum level, this way, the amount in circulation will be reduced and interested parties can get much more by investing, even though airdrop has been seen as a means of creating fast awareness, the disadvantages are much when compared to advantages
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:32:59 PM

yeah, this is pretty important for mass adoption, i would also urge the media team to do more publicity they seem to be silent on social media which is not a good thing

yup, we need mass adoptation, there are a lot of projects existing and only of them are being notice, we need to move forward so that the project can be notice too.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:12:55 PM

I guess we will see how fast they can achieve a wider adoption when the first DApps on their protocol are released. It will be interesting to see what exactly the first DApps will be and how they will look like.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:49:25 PM

Wow. That’s great.

whatever you have in mind with the buy back, it had little influence on the price, we are now almost on the same level as the day before yesterday again
But in the short term, some people  were able to make a good deal.

That’s just about the first phase. There’s going to be a phase two and a third one. I’ll get ready for that because it’s goibg to get better with the next phase.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:04:48 PM

Covalent project seem to be more than just a protocol to trade data securely, there’s cova dApp Ecosystem fund to financial back upand support dApp built on Covalent Blockchain. We are in for an amazing and profitable investment with cova.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:47:08 PM

Wow. That’s great.

Yes that's one of the best and great benefits of the buy back program, Another they will be secure the supply on good hands than those people who are just waiting for some time to dump it.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:29:31 PM

I think they probably need to get a social media manager to really take over their social channels, the team seems to be mostly developers and not so much marketers, and if they want to really get adoption they are going to up their social and general marketing power a lot over the next year or 2

Yeah it’s a shame they do not share more about their project on a regular basis! Reddit and Twitter are quintissential to a successful crypto project! COVA team please post more on social media, even on slow days show some pictures of what you’re working on or post some infographics.

I have suggested them to work on their team before now but I was told it will be looked into and worked upon it, I'm expecting that in time to come my suggestion will be implemented
seems like they heard your voice and updated 5 new tweets on their twitter! and you're right actually, COVA needs to keep us updated with regular updates so that we can be aware of what's going on inside with COVA!

This is why communicating with the team is very key, thankful for social platforms like Twitter and Bitcointalk where project owners get to meet investors and users alike

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 05:03:10 PM

Wow. That’s great.

i do expect it to! this is no small project really! when i first bumped into this project this really impressed me! if you're still not satisfied with COVA then i'll suggest you to check their TEAM! you'll definitely know what i'm talking about!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:59:13 PM

Wow. That’s great.

i do expect it to! this is no small project really! when i first bumped into this project this really impressed me! if you're still not satisfied with COVA then i'll suggest you to check their TEAM! you'll definitely know what i'm talking about!

I guess the biggest value to the project is if one of the partners started using the platform. The more users the more valuable it would become.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: