Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 530945 times)
MrMagpie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:34:46 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 09:50:09 PM by MrMagpie

Any good YouTube videos on this, searching for CAT videos without seeing our feeline  friends is not easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:28:44 PM

Any good YouTube videos on this, searching for CAT videos without seeing our feeline  friends is not easy.

no youtube videos as far as i know.
ckai93

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:07:07 AM

just found this gem a little while ago, went through the strategy but i'm slightly confused. i get the rough idea behind it, just that the execution explanation threw me off a bit.
nevertheless, seems like a solid strategy looking at the volatility of main btc/altcoins, really hoped that cryptos were more accessible from where i'm from, and of course, more affordable

but back to the bot, i got a few questions (sorry if these were answered in the past 177 pages, but i only managed to look through page 1, will try to continue reading, but spoon feeding is also appreciated)

from what i read, it seems that you can run multiple instances of this bot, but it seems like there are charges for different exchanges.
1. but if i were to use multiple instances of this bot for multiple pairs, will there be charges?

i've managed to buy very small amounts of btc to start with as i'm limited by daily purchase limits from my local exchange (and of course because of my peanut income level from a third world country) and transferred it to poloniex
2. as someone above mentioned to start with $100, is there a recommended minimum to start trading amount? (in btc, so i can estimate how long should i continue to convert my currency to the local broker and hope for a btc crash before buying)

3. is there a recommended exchange to execute this strategy? as from what i see, other than the volume in the exchange, the fees charged also plays quite a big role in the profitability of this strategy.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:14:40 PM

My eta is 2-3 weeks for beta

Waiting with baited breath.

Including the feature we discussed ?

actually i don't remember all the features, can you remind me?

The main super important one was to redo a new version of the "Skip Buy Orders" features Start from the average of best Bid / Best ask instead of the inside order, and then let you add a % from there.

I detailed it our PMs several times, it seemed like you were close to having it. Did you finish it? Here is what you wrote:

hi, are we still talking about the AVERAGE price right?
I told you i will add to the next version, don't worry  Wink

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:23:50 PM

yes this feature is already writte in the new version.
Actually i'm working on the full save/Load routines.
juangecko

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:50:01 AM

Hello Sampey,

Can you explain in a very basic example how CAT works?
I need to have money in various exchanges?
what is market devaluation?
Thanks

Juan
Akujiro

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:02:55 AM

Guys which API do you reccommend?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:26:57 AM

Hello Sampey,

Thanks

Juan

Hi, you can read all the info here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg5590877#msg5590877

and here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg5590896#msg5590896
and here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg5590902#msg5590902
idtrader

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:49:03 AM

Guys what is the final price of this software? I must pay 0,2 BTC for the client plus 0,075 for the API POLONIEX acess??
Nomadz

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:05:11 AM

Hello Sampey,

Thanks

Juan

Further to Sampeys reading homework that he gave you....

Basically the way CAT works in its simple configuration is to have CAT running 24/7 on a single exchange using one of the API's that can be purchased and then selecting a currency pair to trade from the market that is available from the exchange you chosen. Later on, you can add additional APIs to start trading on multiple markets at the same time.
At this stage, CAT does not allow you to trade between exchanges but we can trade multiple currency pairs from the same exchange.
This includes the ability to run multiple instances of CAT (in different folders within your pc) using the same exchange API that you purchased.
This allows you to run very complex configurations which I am sure some traders on here do.

As far as actually using CAT to trade and make a profit, all you need to do is select the currency pair, determine what min profit gain you want and then CAT will place order(s) onto the market and then continually monitors price movements in order to make the required profit. Once CAT exits the market after making the required profit (assuming the market moved in the right direction) it will re-enter the market again to repeat another trading cycle (hence the term PING-PONG).
(this can be either by selling first and then buying back, or buying first and then selling back depending on what your view on market trends is)

There are several configuration options to change the behavior of how CAT enters, monitors, and exits the market which is where most of the configurations come into play.
Once you get the feel of how CAT works and what options do what, then you can explore more complex configurations once you become more experienced with CAT and the currency pair/market you are trading.

As far as choosing which exchanges, im sure Sampey could suggest which APIs are most common but in order to start trading you will need to own some of each currency pair that you want to start trading so either select the exchange you already have been using before finding CAT (assuming the API exists) or setup a new exchange and transfer/buy the currency pairs that you want to trade.
Only other thing to consider first is to compare the fees, min order number, and the currency pairs available on the exchange, and what their trading volumes are.

After this, you will most likely be looking at individual currency pairs trying to decide whether to only trade one pair or split your money across multiple pairs and trade the entire market.
Once you make some money, you can buy another API and expand or experiment with other configurations to improve your returns.

Ill add this to the http://cryptowalk.com/ forum and expand further.

Regards Steve
juangecko

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:05:57 PM

Hello Sampey,

Thanks

Juan

Basically the way CAT works in its simple configuration is to have CAT running 24/7 on a single exchange using one of the API's that can be purchased and then selecting a currency pair to trade from the market that is available from the exchange you chosen. Later on, you can add additional APIs to start trading on multiple markets at the same time.
At this stage, CAT does not allow you to trade between exchanges but we can trade multiple currency pairs from the same exchange.
This includes the ability to run multiple instances of CAT (in different folders within your pc) using the same exchange API that you purchased.
This allows you to run very complex configurations which I am sure some traders on here do.

As far as actually using CAT to trade and make a profit, all you need to do is select the currency pair, determine what min profit gain you want and then CAT will place order(s) onto the market and then continually monitors price movements in order to make the required profit. Once CAT exits the market after making the required profit (assuming the market moved in the right direction) it will re-enter the market again to repeat another trading cycle (hence the term PING-PONG).
(this can be either by selling first and then buying back, or buying first and then selling back depending on what your view on market trends is)

There are several configuration options to change the behavior of how CAT enters, monitors, and exits the market which is where most of the configurations come into play.
Once you get the feel of how CAT works and what options do what, then you can explore more complex configurations once you become more experienced with CAT and the currency pair/market you are trading.

As far as choosing which exchanges, im sure Sampey could suggest which APIs are most common but in order to start trading you will need to own some of each currency pair that you want to start trading so either select the exchange you already have been using before finding CAT (assuming the API exists) or setup a new exchange and transfer/buy the currency pairs that you want to trade.
Only other thing to consider first is to compare the fees, min order number, and the currency pairs available on the exchange, and what their trading volumes are.

After this, you will most likely be looking at individual currency pairs trying to decide whether to only trade one pair or split your money across multiple pairs and trade the entire market.
Once you make some money, you can buy another API and expand or experiment with other configurations to improve your returns.

Regards Steve

thanks a lot Steve.I read through all the stuff that sampey provided me but i still dont understand they way the soft generates the profit.It is an arbitrage in the same exchange?

Nomadz

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:11:54 PM

Hello Sampey,

Thanks

Juan

Regards Steve

thanks a lot Steve.I read through all the stuff that sampey provided me but i still dont understand they way the soft generates the profit.It is an arbitrage in the same exchange?

Hi,
As far as I know, CAT will only place Buy (or Sell) Orders onto the market within the same Exchange. CAT does not offer the ability to Buy (or Sell) in one Exchange and then Sell (or Buy) in another. CAT will only Buy/Sell in the same Exchange. However, you are able to open multiple Exchanges at the same time and have separate trades going at the same time. Just not between Exchanges.
The only manual way would be to take the profits from one Exchange (made from CAT) and to manually transfer that to the other Exchange outside of CAT using the normal Exchange transfer services including their transfer fees/timing limitations etc.

CAT does allow you to have multiple trades going within multiple Exchanges, so you can also use available profits to startup other trades to maximize your profits (and potential losses)

Regards Steve
juangecko

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:54:16 PM

Hello Sampey,

Thanks

Juan

Regards Steve

Hi,
As far as I know, CAT will only place Buy (or Sell) Orders onto the market within the same Exchange. CAT does not offer the ability to Buy (or Sell) in one Exchange and then Sell (or Buy) in another. CAT will only Buy/Sell in the same Exchange. However, you are able to open multiple Exchanges at the same time and have separate trades going at the same time. Just not between Exchanges.
The only manual way would be to take the profits from one Exchange (made from CAT) and to manually transfer that to the other Exchange outside of CAT using the normal Exchange transfer services including their transfer fees/timing limitations etc.

CAT does allow you to have multiple trades going within multiple Exchanges, so you can also use available profits to startup other trades to maximize your profits (and potential losses)

Regards Steve

Thanks Steve so bottom line with this software i cannot arb , if i want i have to do it manually.
So how you make money with CAT then?
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:58:34 PM

The idea here are many small trades and the ability to be in multiple markets. Either set to buy/sell at certain price, or play the top of the board in a market with a good spread.

Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:08:26 AM

this is interesting, can this bot make money now?
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:43:20 AM

this is interesting, can this bot make money now?

As usual the bot itself didn't make money, depends from your ability on settings and on which market you let the bot make trades...
But when is on, works great!
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:29:13 PM

Don't forget i'm actually giving GOOD discounts over a new CAT purchase  Wink Wink

And also on new API for current customers Grin
therealNano

Activity: 130
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:42:03 PM

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I am not going to read through 170+ pages to see if it was  Smiley

Are there any statistics of ROI using CAT?

Any charts to show gains, losses, trade history, etc?

Thanks!

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:02:26 AM

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I am not going to read through 170+ pages to see if it was  Smiley

Are there any statistics of ROI using CAT?

Any charts to show gains, losses, trade history, etc?

Thanks!

No sorry, ROI depends by how you manage your algorithms.
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:50:07 AM

What is the price of the bot at this moment and whether there are different language versions?
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: