Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531003 times)
winnway

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

Hi Sampey,

I've used Tribeca https://github.com/michaelgrosner/tribeca and others like it....

...so I'm familiar with how your bot works......simple question: can you provide me with proper settings (exchange and params) with a purchase? My days of playing with bots for 5 or 6 months to find proper settings and "it depends" replies are long gone and I'm just looking to get to the point here. I don't like wasting time these days when the work has already been done.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
CAT comes with a DEFAULT settings.
Default settings are created to let you trade in any condition, BUT it's obvious that if you don't properly configure an algorithm for a specifica market in a specific moment you need a little bit of luck to have big gains.

Default algorithm could works well when you're on a stable market when many times/day there are MAX/MIN Values.

Thanks for the fast reply. What I meant, in a nutshell, was that you have been working on this project for many years.

Surely you have pinned down some exchanges and parameters that work in your favor over a consistent period. Would you be willing to provide that information to me? Or would I have to forge forward with default settings only?

I'm not looking for spoon feeding here. However, I AM seeking proof of concept that I am able to replicate and move forward on, as opposed to struggling over settings for many months. Thanks again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:22:20 PM

well i worked a lot of years on this project to create dynamism, not to create an algorithm for me :-)
What user ask is a lot of simple options to manage their ping-pong workflow, any customer have his needs  Wink
winnway

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:28:33 PM

well i worked a lot of years on this project to create dynamism, not to create an algorithm for me :-)
What user ask is a lot of simple options to manage their ping-pong workflow, any customer have his needs  Wink

Ok so the answer is no. Sorry but its very frustrating.....a product being sold where the bottom line is to make money yes we're very dodgy when it comes to getting to the point.

I understand all the arguments.

I know you have a good quality product here.

I don't mean to be hard on you but this is so typical and is extremely frustrating.

It would be great to have a solid starting point vs. wrestling alligators for months on end.

The end goal is making money. You have written claims about earning x BTC here and there......all I'm asking is if you can show your customers exactly how you did it.

Don't mean to be rude, but honest.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:33:10 PM

this product helps you make money, doesn't makes money for you.

this is the difference between an automatic bot and something people doesn't understand that doesn't exists (an AI that is able to understand all market movements in any conditions and makes you gain).

winnway

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:44:23 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 06:09:18 PM by winnway

this product helps you make money, doesn't makes money for you.

this is the difference between an automatic bot and something people doesn't understand that doesn't exists (an AI that is able to understand all market movements in any conditions and makes you gain).

Understood. I've been working in trading and investment (first equities then commodities) for my entire adult life (literally since I was 21....I'm 36 now). This is a hobby for me and I know full well how long it takes to produce a program like this......takes many, many hours of work.

Just seeking some validation of claims.

I would hand over the money right this second if you could verify the methods (exchanges and settings) used for claims on earnings, either here or in private.

There are several examples of statements you have made in past, depreciated threads, about how much you have made.

I know that the proper tools in the wrong hands leads to losses. I also know that the proper tools without the right guidance does the same.

At the end of the day this is an algorithm with objective rules and parameters that are hard set. Anything is therefore able to be replicated/demonstrated.

That's all I was looking for. Honestly I've seen so much beating around the bush over the years its enough to drive anyone insane.

Clearly you're not willing to do this so I'll leave it be. I won't post here anymore.

--------------------------------------------

Again here is the link to Tribeca for anyone reading this that would like to test the general CAT strategies and get a feel for the work: https://github.com/michaelgrosner/tribeca

And Tribeca's little bro: https://github.com/ctubio/Krypto-trading-bot

And here is the manual on Market Making to get an idea of how these trade. https://github.com/ctubio/Krypto-trading-bot/blob/master/MANUAL.md

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:14:36 PM

There are several examples of statements you have made in past, depreciated threads, about how much you have made

yes and do you think i've gain using a single universal parameter? I've gains because i know how to configure CAT in certain conditions.
I Repeat this is a tool assitant, not a magic money machine.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:18:05 PM

There are several examples of statements you have made in past, depreciated threads, about how much you have made

yes and do you think i've gain using a single universal parameter? I've gains because i know how to configure CAT in certain conditions.
please make a magic money machine
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:27:02 PM

please make a magic money machine

I will try man i will try.  Grin Grin
But before that i will create the perfect girl. It's easier  Cheesy
winnway

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:38:18 PM

I wasn't going to post but then show those specific examples.

What's stopping you from saying anything you want....."I made 0.4 BTC yesterday", etc. like you have in the past....people give you guys way too many free passes.

PROVE IT. WHAT EXCHANGE? WHAT SETTINGS? Its soooooooooo easy. Just screenshot like you do all your features.

There is no point if it doesn't make money. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

If I came to work everyday saying I was going to make "tools", not money, how fast would I lose my job?

So why is that type of language acceptable here?

You're just proving my point.

The whole point of a bot is to make money. That's it. Not to have fun putting numbers in boxes all day.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:47:49 PM

you can find by yourself in this topic people who post about their gains.
If i'm selling this product since 2013, PROBABLY it works good, don't you think?

I can write about gains and parameters, but that parameters could became osbolete the next day.
I can write about big gains but then tell people "I'm sorry about your loss, the configuration i give you yesterday is not working more, it's not my fault".
I can decide to sell a product but don't trade for other people
And i can give any day support to people who wants to learn trading. (Usually i manage 60-100 Pm Daily)

I don't understand what are you trying to demostrate.
You came here, you ask thing, i give you responses.
You don't like my responses? No problem.
You don't like my product? No problem.
You think you can tell me what i must do or not with my product? No you cant  Smiley

C.A.T. is not what you're looking for ok?
End of the story.

Peace & Love.
winnway

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:05:15 PM

If i'm selling this product since 2013, PROBABLY it works good, don't you think?

I can write about gains and parameters, but that parameters could became osbolete the next day.
I can write about big gains but then tell people "I'm sorry about your loss, the configuration i give you yesterday is not working more, it's not my fault".
And i can give any day support to people who wants to learn trading. (Usually i manage 60-100 Pm Daily)

You think you can tell me what i must do or not with my product? No you cant  Smiley

End of the story.

Peace & Love.

No I don't.

Because there are no exact settings or exchanges.

I would not have asked if there was. I looked. Gains can be very anomalous in trading. Long term growth is another story. Nobody knows that better than someone like myself.

I don't doubt you're a nice guy, but you are selling a system that is intended to make money.

You have to distinguish yourself as not being a charlitain. When replies are all over the map........"it depends, it depends, it depends" that makes it dead simple for you to shift liability and blame users.

If your strategy works then don't sell it. Simple.

My door isn't shut here (although its pretty clear Sampey isn't going to sell anything to me at this point) If anyone else has proof in the form of exact exchanges and settings then please post.

Prove me wrong. Share your exchanges, settings, time span and results, but making fun of me for doing nothing more than seeking honesty isn't going to help.

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:10:47 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 07:23:31 PM by Sampey

I'm not making fun of you.
I want respect, i respect you, you respect me.
If you start insinuate that i'm selling something that doesnt works only because i don't share strategies and you don't accept the fact that THERE ARE NO UNIVERSAL STRATEGIES i can't convince you ok?
I respect your opinion, you respect my job and my work.

"IT DEPENDS", yes it depends. I prefer to be honest that sell false hope.
If you choose to buy BTC at 2900 USD and you wants a 10% GAIN and market start crash you will have a loss. And if you don't set a stop loss you will have more loss.

What you expected from a bot? Something like a warning message like "Hey hey man! You're about to buy at 2900! I suggest you to change your mind because i predict that in the next 12 hours and 30 minutes a crash will happens. I suggest you to start trade on another market like VTC/BTC on Poloniex".

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 08:13:53 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 08:31:16 PM by bitmaster1x

End of the story.

Peace & Love.

No I don't.

I would not have asked if there was. I looked. Gains can be very anomalous in trading. Long term growth is another story. Nobody knows that better than someone like myself.

I don't doubt you're a nice guy, but you are selling a system that is intended to make money.

You have to distinguish yourself as not being a charlitain. When replies are all over the map........"it depends, it depends, it depends" that makes it dead simple for you to shift liability and blame users.

My door isn't shut here (although its pretty clear Sampey isn't going to sell anything to me at this point) If anyone else has proof in the form of exact exchanges and settings then please post.

Prove me wrong. Share your exchanges, settings, time span and results, but making fun of me for doing nothing more than seeking honesty isn't going to help.

What you are asking is equivalent of having someone show you how to be a professional driver. It's not going to happen. There's no magic pill or setting as the market is living, breathing, thinking people on the other end that is constantly changing. Just like a professional car driver, it takes fundamental skills in learning how to drive and discovering the limits and capabilities of yourself and your machine. Practice, practice, learn, improve and practice some more.

At the end of the day, how well you do depends entirely on you. What works for someone else may not work for you at all. There are no short cuts. A hammer is just a hammer to the average person, but in the right hands arises a home. However, it's just a hammer. It's a tool. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no secret or magical way of using it.

So the real question is, if you're not willing to invest in discovering yourself, your capabilities and your potential tools, why should you expect anyone else to do it for you?

winnway

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:35:27 PM

End of the story.

Peace & Love.

No I don't.

What you are asking is equivalent of having someone show you how to be a professional driver. It's not going to happen. There's no magic pill or setting as the market is living, breathing, thinking people on the other end that is constantly changing. Just like a professional car driver, it takes fundamental skills in learning how to drive and discovering the limits and capabilities of your machine. Practice, practice, learn, improve and practice some more.

At the end of the day, how well you do depends entirely on you. What works for someone else may not work for you at all. There are no short cuts. A hammer is just a hammer to the average person, but in the right hands arises a home. However, it's just a hammer. It's a tool. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no secret or magical way of using it.

So the real question is, if you're not willing to invest in discovering yourself, your capabilities and your potential tools, why should you expect anyone else to do it for you?

Again, you guys cut so much slack its ridiculous. Definitely not. And you will learn.

I've been working with trading systems for years. Its been my full-time profession for the past 12 years, and I've been in the industry for 15-16.

That's why I'm looking for specifics. There is so much junk out there I just want data. But magically, it never shows up. Strange, don't you think?

Google "choice supportive bias". This thread is packed with people (buyers) having it.
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

Thought you said it was a hobby for you. Quit fudding up the thread. Sounds like your broke and want a guarantee that you will make. It's Crypto man. Your silly. Look at first page for how tool works. There's plenty of details.

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 08:46:18 PM

End of the story.

Peace & Love.

No I don't.

What you are asking is equivalent of having someone show you how to be a professional driver. It's not going to happen. There's no magic pill or setting as the market is living, breathing, thinking people on the other end that is constantly changing. Just like a professional car driver, it takes fundamental skills in learning how to drive and discovering the limits and capabilities of your machine. Practice, practice, learn, improve and practice some more.

Again, you guys cut so much slack its ridiculous. Definitely not. And you will learn.

I have a ton of experience with trading systems. Its been my full-time profession for the past 12 years, and I've been in the industry for 15-16.

That's why I'm looking for specifics. There is so much junk out there I just want data. But magically, it never shows up. Strange, don't you think?

Google "choice supportive bias". This thread is packed with people (buyers) having it.

If you do have said experience as a trader, I know you are smarter than what you've previously posted unless you think I'm wrong.

winnway

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:51:16 PM

Thought you said it was a hobby for you. Quit fudding up the thread. Sounds like your broke and want a guarantee that you will make. It's Crypto man. Your silly. Look at first page for how tool works. There's plenty of details.

Crypto is a hobby. You guys are all so worried about being nice but no one ever asks hard questions.

This is a product for sale with the intent of making money.

No one proves it (exact exchanges and settings).......do you know how stupid that sounds?

Have fun with this one.
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:58:39 PM

Crypto is a hobby. You guys are all so worried about being nice but no one ever asks hard questions.

This is a product for sale with the intent of making money.

No one proves it (exact exchanges and settings).......do you know how stupid that sounds?

Have fun with this one.

Actually been using C.A.T. and regard Sampey as a pro and he always responds.
   Did learn something from you though. Going to foot locker after work. And if that guy won't tell me if the shoes will make me jump higher, I'm out of there.

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:01:03 PM

What's your problem man? Really, what's your problem?

Just 3 days ago an user wrote : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg20013494#msg20013494

What kind of proof you wants?

Ok you wants parameter?
An user made 4 BTC Gain some weeks ago with default parameters on gnosis/Btc on Poloniex

These are default parameters on LTC/BTC :

Code:
- Current Algo Parameters ------------------------- 
 Ping-Pong Mode : Normal
- General Attributes -
 Min % Guaranteed Gain : 0.600
 Always Create Pong Orders From Trades : true
 Create Ping Orders Only If % Market Spread Is > 0.000
 Avoid Immediate Price Match In Order Book : false
 Check To Not Buy/Sell To Yourself : true
 Don't Create Ping Orders With Total < 0.00000000
- Skip Book Orders Attributes -
- OrderBook Filters - NONE
- PriceLimit Attributes - NONE
- StopLoss Rules - NONE
- Buy/Sell Pool Parameters -
 Limit Buy Pool BTC Max Value To : 9999999.00000000
 Limit Sell Pool LTC Max Value To : 9999999.00000000
 Reuse 100.000 % of BTC Sell Pong Trade Into Buy Pool
 Reuse 100.000 % of LTC Buy Pong Trade Into Sell Pool
 Never Create Ping with LTC Qty > 10000000.00000000
 Never Create Ping with LTC Qty < 0.00000000
 Add 0.000% LTC Amount into Sell Pool Every Pool Lookup
 Add 0.000% BTC Amount into Buy Pool Every Pool Lookup
 Add Fix 0.00000000 LTC Amount into Sell Pool Every Pool Lookup
 Add Fix 0.00000000 BTC Amount into Buy Pool Every Pool Lookup
 Stop Ping Creation If Current Market BTC Sell Price is > 99999999.00000000
 Stop Ping Creation If Current Market BTC Buy Price is < 0.00000000
 Stop Ping Creation After 0 Ping-Pong Completed
 Stop Ping Creation If Number Of Active Orders is > 1000
 Stop Ping Creation if Total BTC Orders Amount is > 100000.00000000
 Stop Ping Creation if Total LTC Orders Qty is > 100000000.00000000
 Reset Sell Pool Value If Current LTC Amount is < 0.00000000
 Reset Buy Pool Value If Current BTC Amount is < 0.00000000
 If Needed, Adequate Pool New Ping Pool Order to Min Total (Qty*Price) : false
 If Pool Value > Available Amount then Adequate Pool Values to Available Amount : true
- Dust Elements Parameters -
 Ping Order is Dust if Current QTY is < : 0.00010000
 Ping Trade is Dust if QTY is < : 0.00010000
 Ping Trade is Dust if Trade Total < Min Total Market Order : false
 Dust Elements are : Put Into Buy/Sell Pool
- Running Options -
 Lookup Every 40 seconds
 Recalculation Every 3 Lookup
 Check Buy/Sell Pool Every 5 Lookup
 When Convert All to LTC Became Active, delete SELL PING : false
 When Convert All to BTC Became Active, delete BUY PING : false
 Run PingPong For 0 Minutes, And The Return to LTC : false
 Run PingPong For 0 Minutes, And The Return to BTC : false
- Advanced Options -
 Find Trades using : Current Order Qty VS Previous
 If Needed, Adequate Ping/Pong Order to Min Total (Qty*Price) : true
 If Calculated Sell Order Qty is > Available Qty Then Use All Available Qty : true
 Merge Equal Orders Into a New One : false
 Merge Equal Trades Into a New One : true
 Try to Stay Alone on top orders book : true
 Never Recalculate Order Qty : false
 Subtract Fees From Ping Trade Buy Qty Before Create Pong Sell : true
 Subtract Fees From Ping Trade Sell Total (Qty x Price) Before Create Pong Buy : true
 Reduce Order To Restore Qty by 1.000% Before a new creation Retry
 Consider 100.000% If Your Real BTC/LTC Balance
 Subtract All Buy/Sell Pool Current Values While Considering Available Amounts : false
---------------------------------------------------

Now stop trolling ok?
winnway

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:45:25 PM

What's your problem man? Really, what's your problem?

Just 3 days ago an user wrote : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg20013494#msg20013494

What kind of proof you wants?

Ok you wants parameter?
An user made 4 BTC Gain some weeks ago with default parameters on gnosis/Btc on Poloniex

These are default parameters on LTC/BTC :

Code:
- Current Algo Parameters ------------------------- 
 Ping-Pong Mode : Normal
- General Attributes -
 Min % Guaranteed Gain : 0.600
 Always Create Pong Orders From Trades : true
 Create Ping Orders Only If % Market Spread Is > 0.000
 Avoid Immediate Price Match In Order Book : false
 Check To Not Buy/Sell To Yourself : true
 Don't Create Ping Orders With Total < 0.00000000
- Skip Book Orders Attributes -
- OrderBook Filters - NONE
- PriceLimit Attributes - NONE
- StopLoss Rules - NONE
- Buy/Sell Pool Parameters -
 Limit Buy Pool BTC Max Value To : 9999999.00000000
 Limit Sell Pool LTC Max Value To : 9999999.00000000
 Reuse 100.000 % of BTC Sell Pong Trade Into Buy Pool
 Reuse 100.000 % of LTC Buy Pong Trade Into Sell Pool
 Never Create Ping with LTC Qty > 10000000.00000000
 Never Create Ping with LTC Qty < 0.00000000
 Add 0.000% LTC Amount into Sell Pool Every Pool Lookup
 Add 0.000% BTC Amount into Buy Pool Every Pool Lookup
 Add Fix 0.00000000 LTC Amount into Sell Pool Every Pool Lookup
 Add Fix 0.00000000 BTC Amount into Buy Pool Every Pool Lookup
 Stop Ping Creation If Current Market BTC Sell Price is > 99999999.00000000
 Stop Ping Creation If Current Market BTC Buy Price is < 0.00000000
 Stop Ping Creation After 0 Ping-Pong Completed
 Stop Ping Creation If Number Of Active Orders is > 1000
 Stop Ping Creation if Total BTC Orders Amount is > 100000.00000000
 Stop Ping Creation if Total LTC Orders Qty is > 100000000.00000000
 Reset Sell Pool Value If Current LTC Amount is < 0.00000000
 Reset Buy Pool Value If Current BTC Amount is < 0.00000000
 If Needed, Adequate Pool New Ping Pool Order to Min Total (Qty*Price) : false
 If Pool Value > Available Amount then Adequate Pool Values to Available Amount : true
- Dust Elements Parameters -
 Ping Order is Dust if Current QTY is < : 0.00010000
 Ping Trade is Dust if QTY is < : 0.00010000
 Ping Trade is Dust if Trade Total < Min Total Market Order : false
 Dust Elements are : Put Into Buy/Sell Pool
- Running Options -
 Lookup Every 40 seconds
 Recalculation Every 3 Lookup
 Check Buy/Sell Pool Every 5 Lookup
 When Convert All to LTC Became Active, delete SELL PING : false
 When Convert All to BTC Became Active, delete BUY PING : false
 Run PingPong For 0 Minutes, And The Return to LTC : false
 Run PingPong For 0 Minutes, And The Return to BTC : false
- Advanced Options -
 Find Trades using : Current Order Qty VS Previous
 If Needed, Adequate Ping/Pong Order to Min Total (Qty*Price) : true
 If Calculated Sell Order Qty is > Available Qty Then Use All Available Qty : true
 Merge Equal Orders Into a New One : false
 Merge Equal Trades Into a New One : true
 Try to Stay Alone on top orders book : true
 Never Recalculate Order Qty : false
 Subtract Fees From Ping Trade Buy Qty Before Create Pong Sell : true
 Subtract Fees From Ping Trade Sell Total (Qty x Price) Before Create Pong Buy : true
 Reduce Order To Restore Qty by 1.000% Before a new creation Retry
 Consider 100.000% If Your Real BTC/LTC Balance
 Subtract All Buy/Sell Pool Current Values While Considering Available Amounts : false
---------------------------------------------------

Now stop trolling ok?

It isn't trolling when all I was looking for is for dead simple proof of concept. When you started having laughs and the pitchforks came out then yeah, obviously I'm going to keep going.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: