Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.
The main thing i liked about is that they are much confident about their offer & they are assuring us that they can be the best project for the traders
So there is no reason not to believe it. I for example do not see the reasons why the need to do this is doubtful or not to believe. I like everything for now.
Eveey person has different perspective on how they view this project but somehow we both agree on the same aspects of this project and i do also like the way they present their project.

This is a trading platform which it is basically where we trade our token and I think this project has somehow are showing that they can offer their best features which the other exchanges don't have.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

Hey, guys. We made a great post about liquidity aggregation - the function that is commonly used in forex but not yet introduced in crypto. Prime XBT will change the situation soon. You can read it here.
Quite a great post for you and for the developer. I think as is PrimeXBT crypto trading platform a new revolutionary exchange become available in this world.

That's right, this is a revolutionary platform which it could bring the trading into the next level. Moreover, cryptocurrencies are growing and I think they can be much better useful for future used.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:57:02 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.
The main thing i liked about is that they are much confident about their offer & they are assuring us that they can be the best project for the traders
So there is no reason not to believe it. I for example do not see the reasons why the need to do this is doubtful or not to believe. I like everything for now.
Eveey person has different perspective on how they view this project but somehow we both agree on the same aspects of this project and i do also like the way they present their project.

This is a trading platform which it is basically where we trade our token and I think this project has somehow are showing that they can offer their best features which the other exchanges don't have.

Yes I agree, this is all about trading tokens which has a good features. Having different features from others is a plus factor and can help most especially if it is helpful and useful to everyone. This will surely bring them on top and success. Looking forward for more updates.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:24:03 PM

Hey, guys. We made a great post about liquidity aggregation - the function that is commonly used in forex but not yet introduced in crypto. Prime XBT will change the situation soon. You can read it here.

Thank for making article about liquidity aggregation. Indeed, many projects in past year tried to launch an exchange that use liquidity aggregation, but one of those that I know were able to deliver it as promised, So it must be some barriers that makes it difficult. I was looking for some little details on how are going to make a stable and working Liquidity Aggregation?!, unfortunately, the article focus only on giving general info on the subject.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

Definitely, as they are finding ways to make traders be interested in their platform as they offered such a good ROI. Also, they probably continue to seek better solutions to solve some potential problems that may affect the project in the coming weeks/months.
I think they have to show the traders how they are better than binance & how they assure that they will be continue with 100x leverage.Thus thing will help them to have traders
Best thing to do is just wait to see how this get kickstarted am really hoping high to see some tokens and coins get listed here I think it will provide more incentive to work harder on your trading

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:20:27 AM

I understand that there are 0% fees of the transaction,but is there a small fixed amount of fees one needs to pay?
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:56:37 AM

Quite a great post for you and for the developer. I think as is PrimeXBT crypto trading platform a new revolutionary exchange become available in this world.
The platform is well explained and information are clearer. Shows how competent and excellent the team members and developer.  The statement posted above is very informative and will guide those followers of this project. The trading platform shows the potentialities to reach the top.
Well, it can be if the team still keep hard working as now. I really hope we will have good exchange for crypto users at the future, it is needed.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:34:25 AM

Leverage trading is the best place for daily traders, but sometimes it is used to manipulate the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins because they can still earn profits even if the price goes down
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

Nowadays now this platforms is needed for traders to able to earn even a little amount on their trading balance.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:29:21 AM

Definitely, as they are finding ways to make traders be interested in their platform as they offered such a good ROI. Also, they probably continue to seek better solutions to solve some potential problems that may affect the project in the coming weeks/months.
I think they have to show the traders how they are better than binance & how they assure that they will be continue with 100x leverage.Thus thing will help them to have traders

Why do you need to compare them to binance? Binance is a TRADING platform and not a leverage one. It's like comparing apples to oranges here
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:34:38 AM

Leverage trading is the best place for daily traders, but sometimes it is used to manipulate the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins because they can still earn profits even if the price goes down

Some people also uses trading bot from exchanges, Is the site will able to detect Unusual activity like for example a BOT running on the exchanges?

anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

T

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

Why do you need to compare them to binance? Binance is a TRADING platform and not a leverage one. It's like comparing apples to oranges here
But the idea is that, they are both competitors here in the crypto currency community, as for the idea of apple vs oranges, they are both fruits, isn't it? People are still looking for the platform they could. So we cannot blame them if they wanted to compare the greatness of the PrimeXBT to the capabilities of the Binance.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

Some people also uses trading bot from exchanges, Is the site will able to detect Unusual activity like for example a BOT running on the exchanges?

That concern is really hard to determine because who the hell would tell the truth about it. Besides, it can affect the platform if someone would uses bot because traders probably can't catch if they want to buy and sell.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
connecoin

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

We hope, that this will not happening here in PrimeXBT platform inorder to have a continous functions since this kind of features are very rear now. Although, there are some trading platforms offering leverages but only less. Unlike here which is 100 times.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

We hope, that this will not happening here in PrimeXBT platform inorder to have a continous functions since this kind of features are very rear now. Although, there are some trading platforms offering leverages but only less. Unlike here which is 100 times.
You are right there buddy. I was thinking the same thing that the project team of the PrimeXBT will keep its good profile and will not let people to turn their bacl from PrimeXBT. They should keep proving their advantage over others such as the truth that they have a high leverages, as having 100x.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

I think if the developers give us such promises, then it really will. This project will be among the first in popularity of trading platforms.
They offer not much but some specific offer which is a promise from them.so you can keep in them faith & join here without any confusion
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

Yes, it's right. Everyone watches and evaluates this project on their own. All users cannot have one opinion. Everyone thinks differently.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

Best thing to do is just wait to see how this get kickstarted am really hoping high to see some tokens and coins get listed here I think it will provide more incentive to work harder on your trading
Precisely,  the project is starting to work little by little towards their success. The team are very busy to create things that will bring project to the topmof success. Waiting is the best thing to do right now while everyone is doing best out of everything.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

I think if the developers give us such promises, then it really will. This project will be among the first in popularity of trading platforms.
They offer not much but some specific offer which is a promise from them.so you can keep in them faith & join here without any confusion
We should be glad to have that offer and they know for sure that if they wont keep their vows or promises from the users, they will gain a lot of hater and loss the trust of users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: