Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:08:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

I think the PrimeXBT platform is the most unique crypto trading platform. Just imagine, you can get the 0% fees in the platform and you can have 100x leverage in the time.
I think the 0 fees is just for a month man i just hope when it launches we are going to have lots of coins to trade especially tokens so that the trading fees can actually make more sense Token listing is actually very important

They have their WP which is everything is definitely been provided. This is getting interesting because of the given services and I think traders are much more curious to know more about it.
Well explained instructions and clear informations will make everything easy and simple. Everything will be done accurately. This will give them an excellent idea. Another thing informative statements will help them to understand what they want to understand.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

Trading is a big way to earn money easily.PrimeXBT is one of those project who deliver their best to the traders where they get 100% leverage with promises to maintain thos
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

evrything looks so profitable in this exchangers. I am really excited. and this is also very good to know promotion also going on via different social site.  ✌ really very appreciated
Yes, looks really perfectly. There is already a wish to try it in practice the hands. It was necessary to wait for start of the platform.
I think not only me but every investors and traders are waiting for launch.this is not first levereage project but still people found it very promising

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

Trading is a big way to earn money easily.PrimeXBT is one of those project who deliver their best to the traders where they get 100% leverage with promises to maintain thos
Ha-ha. Long ago did not read anything more inadequate. Trading is very difficult process and only units manage to earn really constantly.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

Ha-ha. Long ago did not read anything more inadequate. Trading is very difficult process and only units manage to earn really constantly.
absolutely agree with you. There are many nuances in trade that are hard to predict. And an inexperienced trader can not always be in profit.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

I think the PrimeXBT platform is the most unique crypto trading platform. Just imagine, you can get the 0% fees in the platform and you can have 100x leverage in the time.
It will be very difficult to project to break through in leaders only thanks to these two advantages. Besides, in the platform there has to be a due fast technical support.
I agree. A trading platform needs to have a good technical support inorder for all users to be more comfortable and be satisfied. Even if they have a good features, it is still not enough to be recognized easily by many people because of the competitors that already functioning.
Indeed, since it involves large amounts of coins it really needs to be accurate and precise at all times. Specially when they will talk about the technical aspects because this is usually the issues that encounters upon trading transaction and some encountered unpleasant experience which i not a good impression for the project.
Some technical errors are definitely unavoidable when it comes to platforms like this the good thing is to have adequate response team and good customer care to take care of all these things

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

It will be very difficult to project to break through in leaders only thanks to these two advantages. Besides, in the platform there has to be a due fast technical support.
I agree. A trading platform needs to have a good technical support inorder for all users to be more comfortable and be satisfied. Even if they have a good features, it is still not enough to be recognized easily by many people because of the competitors that already functioning.

That is right!  Trading is not that easy to handle most especially now that there are many competitors. The team should find ways in order to be different from other platform. They should also accept suggestions if it can help and make it into good result. In short botg should go together to succeed.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

I don't think this is the first project with leverage, there are other trading platforms out there with leverage as well. Although having this will also give us more opportunity to earn thanks to their strategies.

When It comes to trading platform, it doesn't matter if you first or last to launch, Forex has been around for long time and still see new platforms open every year. Crypto is still in early stage, when Binance launched there was already large exchanges, but in one year Binance grew crazy. It's all about quality service and advertising. 
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:28:26 AM

I don't think this is the first project with leverage, there are other trading platforms out there with leverage as well. Although having this will also give us more opportunity to earn thanks to their strategies.

When It comes to trading platform, it doesn't matter if you first or last to launch, Forex has been around for long time and still see new platforms open every year. Crypto is still in early stage, when Binance launched there was already large exchanges, but in one year Binance grew crazy. It's all about quality service and advertising. 
Yes, i only think that PrimeXBT will become one of good trading platform at the future for crypto currency if they can determine and keep their best working.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

I agree with you buddy, when it comes to crypto trading platform, a certain crypto project really should be good in terms of its quality of services. And for that, I can see how the team create the goodness of the PrimeXBT most especially in terms of its 100x leverage with 0% fees.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

It really depends on their marketing strategy but hopefully they are going to comply with the regulations first to avoid any bad news like being fine, also I hope it wont' be a place where price manipulation will happen like wash trading.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:46:51 AM

Good to see that their Twitter page has been gaining more and more followers each day. This is a proof that people and traders are now recognizing the benefits in trading on PrimeXBT.

I think the promotion and campaigns that the team are now fruiting because of the effort of team plus additionally all the supporters.
Of course all the efforts and good deeds of the project team will be reap fruitfulness. I am good to see how progressive the PrimeXBT, as to keep proving its great leverages advantages from other trading platform.

The project is still developing and they still probably learning to adopt the trend. The team needs to do a lot of effort because the competition is getting harder each day and I think they are now developing the features.

There's not much of a "trend" though, gotta keep that in mind. People are not gonna play leverage leverage when crypto is falling non stop lol
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

They have 100X leverage and supposedly they have a good features unlike other exchange sites that doesn't have.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:15:22 AM

PrimeXBT is making noob and new traders for them to be able to profit even with small trading.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

PrimeXBT is making noob and new traders for them to be able to profit even with small trading.
To be honest trading is not really an easy business. It requires a lot of reading and understanding on how it works, you might also spend a lot of money before familiarizing the game.
You are right there buddy. Trading is not just as you can earn easy money without exerting effort. It requires a deep knowledge on trading to keep your money going. But on the other hand, I am glad that PrimeXBT has a lots of opportunities most especially to the beginners of trading.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

To be honest trading is not really an easy business. It requires a lot of reading and understanding on how it works, you might also spend a lot of money before familiarizing the game.
You are right there buddy. Trading is not just as you can earn easy money without exerting effort. It requires a deep knowledge on trading to keep your money going. But on the other hand, I am glad that PrimeXBT has a lots of opportunities most especially to the beginners of trading.
As in my opinion this is an ideal platform for a newbie. they just have excellent conditions for starting work.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

Obviously, this is basically a business which I think everyone always wanted to also want to gain profits. Trading doesn't mean profits always come because risk will always be there.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

So, even I do not know. Without special knowledge, hardly beginners will be able to receive a serious profit on such occupation. Experience is for this purpose necessary.

connecoin

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

Well, trading here in cryptocurrency can be learned but it needs to have a platform that can satisfy crypto traders. Like PrimeXBT, where the features are likely and very attractive for those who wants to gain high profits even if the market is bad.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

I agree, there is no easy money in crypto trading. It needs more studies and experiences to be able to avoid losing funds when trading. Hope this project will reach their plans and goals soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: