Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 [857] 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129354 times)
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:03:32 PM

Bayern Munich vs Villareal seems to be an arena for revenge because Bayern did not perform optimally yesterday. This game will be in Bayern's favor if they don't squander the opportunity. 1 point behind should be easier when playing at home. On the other hand, Villareal as the scapegoat was able to surprise again and make it difficult for Bayern Munich to get bigger points. We'll see that Bayern Munich's formation will be installed perfectly and all the core players will be deployed this time.
One interesting thing about Bayern Munich is that, when they come for revenge, almost everyone in the team can be the scorer, the goals will be entering from different angles that one will never expect. Villarreal are suppose to have scored more than two goals from the chances they missed in the match so that the work will be a bit easy for them but at is now, they will suffer in the hand of Bayern in the returning leg.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:22:03 PM

Bayern Munich vs Villareal seems to be an arena for revenge because Bayern did not perform optimally yesterday. This game will be in Bayern's favor if they don't squander the opportunity. 1 point behind should be easier when playing at home. On the other hand, Villareal as the scapegoat was able to surprise again and make it difficult for Bayern Munich to get bigger points. We'll see that Bayern Munich's formation will be installed perfectly and all the core players will be deployed this time.
One interesting thing about Bayern Munich is that, when they come for revenge, almost everyone in the team can be the scorer, the goals will be entering from different angles that one will never expect. Villarreal are suppose to have scored more than two goals from the chances they missed in the match so that the work will be a bit easy for them but at is now, they will suffer in the hand of Bayern in the returning leg.

I just went betting on Bayern to qualify which I felt is much safer. For a decade, I haven't seen Bayern losing in a round of 16. Maybe once few years ago but Liverpool did went on winning the title. I just cannot see Villarreal winning here especially with Bayern playing at home.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 969

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:29:16 PM

anything can happen during the 90 minutes of the game. Real Madrid have stepped one foot into the semi-finals because of the 1-3 capital at Stamford Bridge. playing at the Santiago Bernabeu I'm sure Real Madrid will not play casually, but they will play the game as usual which is trying to win possession.
When the initial capital is already obtained by Real Madrid at Chelsea's cage, then when playing at home, Real Madrid will definitely have a greater spirit and are optimistic to win again even though they don't need to score many more goals to qualify for the semifinals.
So what really looks difficult is Chelsea who have to fight really hard to make sure they qualify and Real Madrid are eliminated, but I don't think Chelsea can do that.

I can say that Chelsea's passing is now dependent on miracles. Real Madrid will never allow this in the rematch. However, it is still too early to say definitively. I still remember the match in which they lost 4-0 to Barça. Nobody expected such a different score. I think there is a small chance that Chelsea can repeat the same.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 05:32:28 PM

Manchester City is much stronger than Atletico Madrid. More importantly, Manchester City's strategy is better than Atletico Madrid's. Atletico Madrid is not a stable team. And despite falling behind in the first leg, Atletico Madrid's chances of winning the second leg are slim. Manchester City's defense is very strong. If Manchester City plays with full defensive tactics, it will be difficult for Atletico Madrid players to score goals.
I think it's like that too, but sometimes good games lose to effective games. Actually, I also guessed if Man City would qualify. Atletico in the first leg defended because they wanted not to concede the ball. I think the second leg will certainly be interesting, Atletico will play more openly to chase goals. So that the players will play out. Of course this can be used by City to add goals in Spain. A draw in the league will not have a big effect at UCL later.
In addition, I am looking forward to Madrid vs Chelsea, of course with a lot of goal difference, my hope is that Madrid do not underestimate Chelsea and still play well to win.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:37:38 PM

Athletico Madrid will be knocked out.
Expect nothing but winning from man city or draw.
They couldn't afford to even win Mallorca, hmmm!

I have not seen the match of Atletico vs Mallorca because i don't follow the spanish Primera Division that closely but i am pretty sure that the result of the match on saturday does not allow any conclusions to be drawn for the upcoming second leg against Manchester City. I am pretty sure that the players of Atletico were not going all out this weekend because they did not want to risk an injury which would make them miss the biggest match for them of this season so far.
Of course ManCity is still the favorite because they are simply the best team of Europe (which basically means the best team in the world) at the moment, but Atletico still has a chance.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:40:48 PM

I just went betting on Bayern to qualify which I felt is much safer. For a decade, I haven't seen Bayern losing in a round of 16. Maybe once few years ago but Liverpool did went on winning the title. I just cannot see Villarreal winning here especially with Bayern playing at home.
You are not alone, in fact, I have made that bet since yesterday and without a second thought entrusted this match to Bayern Munich. With odds that are not too big from Villareal. And for sure at Duelbits we have 10.00 for Villareal and Bayern Munich for only 6.50. It would be very interesting even though it is quite tempting to drop money at Villareal but I still can't have high hopes.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:47:20 PM

It's true to see Manchester City, they are strong in terms of defense and attack. While Atletico Madrid are actually strong to survive, it's just that they have to focus on that point. If they only focus on defending and only rely on counter-attacks, I think it's difficult for Atletico Madrid to do that. Plus Manchester City are also one of the good teams in terms of ball possession.
Manchester City are favored by two things, first they are able to defend very well and the second is able to attack without stopping, this is not owned by Atletico Madrid, they are only able to defend, but cannot attack, statistically the chances of scoring a goal are very small for Atletico Madrid, if the scheme of the game in the first leg is still maintained, what Atletico Madrid has to do is defend by surrendering, they can't follow the rhythm of Manchester City, If that strategy can't be implemented by the coach, then I doubt Atletico Madrid will be able to reply to a goal behind them, it could be that Manchester City will be very easy to add another goal in the second leg
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 05:48:37 PM

This is not just an understatement of Villarreal but indeed Bayern Munich did it in the second leg, bad results always happen in the first leg right
Bayern Munich does this almost every season the first leg target is playing safe the target in the 2nd leg is to destroy the opponent
I'm not surprised if Bayern Munich will go to the final again well usually they lose in the final.
There are several times that Bayern Munich was defeated in Leg 1 and they can win in Leg 2. They are only conceded 1 goal in Leg 1, they are still very possible to qualify for the next round. Villareal isn't a too weak team, they proved it by winning the Leg 1. But with the capability of Bayern Munich, we can predict that Bayern to win with big scores in Leg 2. Moreover, the Leg 2 will be held in Bayern home, it is their advantage.

We can't compare Bayern Munich to Villarreal. We all know how strong and able Munich are. But, Villarreal is not a team to underrate, their performance in the first leg said it all. I have this feeling that Villarreal will probably play the second leg defensively, which will possibly result to them drawing the match. Bayern have to be extra careful, because any slight mistake caused by them in the match, will lead to Villarreal kicking them out of the UCL.
Bayern Munich are miles ahead of Villarreal no doubt. Villarreal are currently struggling in the Spanish La Liga languishing in the sixth position but they have been nothing less than exceptional in the champion's league. I don't think Villarreal will sit back defending in the second leg though if they do I think they will be punished by those Bayern forwards.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:54:05 PM

This is not just an understatement of Villarreal but indeed Bayern Munich did it in the second leg, bad results always happen in the first leg right
Bayern Munich does this almost every season the first leg target is playing safe the target in the 2nd leg is to destroy the opponent
I'm not surprised if Bayern Munich will go to the final again well usually they lose in the final.
There are several times that Bayern Munich was defeated in Leg 1 and they can win in Leg 2. They are only conceded 1 goal in Leg 1, they are still very possible to qualify for the next round. Villareal isn't a too weak team, they proved it by winning the Leg 1. But with the capability of Bayern Munich, we can predict that Bayern to win with big scores in Leg 2. Moreover, the Leg 2 will be held in Bayern home, it is their advantage.

We can't compare Bayern Munich to Villarreal. We all know how strong and able Munich are. But, Villarreal is not a team to underrate, their performance in the first leg said it all. I have this feeling that Villarreal will probably play the second leg defensively, which will possibly result to them drawing the match. Bayern have to be extra careful, because any slight mistake caused by them in the match, will lead to Villarreal kicking them out of the UCL.
Bayern Munich are miles ahead of Villarreal no doubt. Villarreal are currently struggling in the Spanish La Liga languishing in the sixth position but they have been nothing less than exceptional in the champion's league. I don't think Villarreal will sit back defending in the second leg though if they do I think they will be punished by those Bayern forwards.
No doubt at all. And there will be no doubt the minds of the German giants. I think late first half they will find their first goal and as soon as that music comes blaring out, it will all be over for the Spanish sides. Once the door is unlocked i expect a clinical performance so show the rest of the teams they are the true force. I think they will have an easier run due to lack of competition in ther Bundesliga, unlike city, liverpool who have a tough schedule ahead of them. Bayern can really concentrate on the champion league , even though a few players will be missing, they have a host of young talent which will benifit their professional career.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:55:59 PM

The statistics of both teams in terms of a team quality and a consistency in the Champions League are very favorable for Bayern. The second leg can be regarded as an arena for revenge as well as make Bayern able to qualify for the next round. Bayern must be wary of the surprises Villarreal can give, the result in the first leg proves Villarreal are very serious. Villarreal do not see any threat at a home to Bayern, who they know are doing their best on the pitch for a good result.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:59:44 PM

Villareal victory at home was indeed quite a surprise for all of us because Bayern were relied on in that match, a 1-0 defeat to Villareal I don't think will close Bayern chances of qualifying for the next round, Bayern have suffered defeats in several  away matches both league or europe, but they were able to bounce back in the second leg, so I think bayer will be able to beat villareal at home with a big score.

Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 06:40:21 PM

I have not seen the match of Atletico vs Mallorca because i don't follow the spanish Primera Division that closely but i am pretty sure that the result of the match on saturday does not allow any conclusions to be drawn for the upcoming second leg against Manchester City. I am pretty sure that the players of Atletico were not going all out this weekend because they did not want to risk an injury which would make them miss the biggest match for them of this season so far.
Of course ManCity is still the favorite because they are simply the best team of Europe (which basically means the best team in the world) at the moment, but Atletico still has a chance.
Am not going to use saturday match of Mallorca defeating Atletico Madrid as a weak team, Atletico Madrid is a good team performing well in the Spanish League,  let's see how their upcoming matches will be like before thinking that any team can defeat them just like that at anytime.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
püsür

Activity: 1232
Merit: 674

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 06:58:03 PM

the odds are very close, so in reality nothing is safe
even if I wanted to, I would not know who to aim for the victory
they are both very strong and motivated

Real Madrid win -> 2.4
Chelsea win -> 2.9

nothing, draw for me
These odds have nothing to do with reality, since only the odds of overall success (taking into account the first game) are important now, at the moment they are:

Real Madrid 1.08
Chelsea 7.40

A little different look, right? I would not guess the result of the return match, everything is really random here. maybe it makes sense to bet on BTTS.

Which team wins this match is not important. What matters is which team qualifies for the semi-finals. We know exactly how hard it is to score against Real Madrid, when Real Madrid plays defensively. So my guess is that even if Chelsea is able to win this match, they will still win by 1 goal margin. My guess is the result of the match could be 1-0. Real Madrid will not take any risk in this match. Even if it is their home match, they will play fully defensively to secure the semi-final.
I agree with this completely. Of course, it can be still a good bet about the winner of the game and a good profit can be obtained but those odds don't mean anything about who will qualify for the semi finals. I also agree that Real Madrid will have a very strong and effective defence against Chelsea and will most probably qualify to the next round. The score guess is kind of tricky to me. I expect due to the strong defence from Real Madrid side, they will probably score a counter-attack goal. But still, the opponent is Chelsea, it will not a huge surprise if they also score a goal despite the strong defence. Nevertheless, I would surely bet on Real to advance to semi finals.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 07:12:13 PM

One day left to go and I'm going to watch Real Madrid - Chelsea game mostly again. But I'm very curious about what will happen in the other game too. Because Villarreal won the first leg by a score like 1-0. And their performance was just amazing. I haven't seen another team performing this great against Bayern Munich in the Champions League this season. The only thing important here is whether Villarreal will be able to keep the same level of performance in Allianz Arena as well. They must do so to maintain their chance.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 08:48:12 PM

Real Madrid will face blues in the second leg of the quarter finals. Blues would displayed a typical gritty performance in the game, after their 6-0 victory in the game against Southampton in the premier league. Thomas Tuchel won't allow Carlo Ancelloti to break his long time unbeaten record against the Laliga Giants. Real Madrid don't look like team that is vulnerable to defeat. Their pattern of play currently is extremely remarkable. Although the Los Blancos don't put their full time in their league games anymore, because they know that they have already lift the Laliga trophy, so they converted their full option into the champions league. They are eager to qualify for the next round. Can Karim Benzema humiliate their visitors at the Santiago Bernebeu.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 08:53:47 PM

The only thing important here is whether Villarreal will be able to keep the same level of performance in Allianz Arena as well. They must do so to maintain their chance.
I'm planning to drop a few tens of bucks in the Villareal vs Bayern (I choose bet for bayern) leg 2 match tomorrow, if Bayern lose again at home tomorrow then Bayern is really unlucky for all bettors. but of all the prediction gambling sites, all of them favor Bayern.

Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 09:08:10 PM

I'm expecting much from Manchester City in the Champions League , they are my favourite team that have been performing very well . I just hope nothing goes wrong in any match they will be playing next.
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 09:22:22 PM

It really doesn't make sense to wager on which team will go up with those odds. I mean if you are going to wager on Chelsea and take a gamble then I could see it, I mean it is not highly likely but it is at least a possibility and 7+ odd is a great wager for sure.

However, if we are talking about real there, 1.08? That makes no sense, it is like oddmakers assume the first game was 7-0 or something, it was a simple 3-1, and I am sure Chelsea is capable of doing the same, even if not, the odds shouldn't be 1.08 for not being able to do it. What I need to really feel like is the fact that 1.40 would be a bit more realistic odds, at this odd I won't wager that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 09:24:57 PM

Athletico Madrid will be knocked out.
Expect nothing but winning from man city or draw.
They couldn't afford to even win Mallorca, hmmm!

Atletico madrid is definitely very inconsistent and this defeat against Mallorca is a great clear sign that they will only play against city just to fulfill the schedule because they will lose against city, I particularly do not expect any other result than the their defeat. look at City, they drew against livepool in a game where you can clearly see how strong they are, they have great attacking power, good defense and they are quick to attack. the Atletico madrid has no chance of winning

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 09:24:57 PM

Am not going to use saturday match of Mallorca defeating Atletico Madrid as a weak team, Atletico Madrid is a good team performing well in the Spanish League,  let's see how their upcoming matches will be like before thinking that any team can defeat them just like that at anytime.

You are right, when champions league fixtures are being reviewed; it is irrelevant to mention their country league form because there are 2 separate competitions. Manchester City face an uphill task ofcourse because in a knock out round, a goal advantage means nothing. I feel like Simeone and his boys will get a 1-1 draw at home to Manchester city
Pages: « 1 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 [857] 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: