Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:15:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Diamond digger

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:39:15 PM

if I correctly understand the information from white paper, then the ecosystem offers several modular products that will help to trade simply and at the same time inexpensively? It turns out that this is an ordinary ecosystem, like others that are in the cryptocurrency world? Or are the developers pursuing other great goals?
in fact, yes. In principle, you are right, the mission of the products is to make trading and generally interacting with financial products as simple as, for example, sending e-mail or SMS. But the main concept is to give this opportunity to absolutely every person.
but traditional investing has its own nuances that are not available to every person. For example, only an experienced and wealthy investor can purchase an entire share worth several thousand dollars. The same applies to venture capital investments, as well as mutual and index funds.
SafeCapital products are designed in such a way that all past limitations and shortcomings are already in the past: these are high-speed exchanges, instant cryptocurrency exchange, and an application for trading in mutual and index funds .. the choice here is quite large, but me attract, for example, masternodes that allow you to receive passive income.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 06:43:29 PM

if I correctly understand the information from white paper, then the ecosystem offers several modular products that will help to trade simply and at the same time inexpensively? It turns out that this is an ordinary ecosystem, like others that are in the cryptocurrency world? Or are the developers pursuing other great goals?
in fact, yes. In principle, you are right, the mission of the products is to make trading and generally interacting with financial products as simple as, for example, sending e-mail or SMS. But the main concept is to give this opportunity to absolutely every person.
but traditional investing has its own nuances that are not available to every person. For example, only an experienced and wealthy investor can purchase an entire share worth several thousand dollars. The same applies to venture capital investments, as well as mutual and index funds.
SafeCapital products are designed in such a way that all past limitations and shortcomings are already in the past: these are high-speed exchanges, instant cryptocurrency exchange, and an application for trading in mutual and index funds .. the choice here is quite large, but me attract, for example, masternodes that allow you to receive passive income.
I also heard something about masternodes, but in order to receive significant bonuses and interest, you need to purchase them in as many as possible. In addition, it seems to me that a lot depends on the technology for designing masternodes. Do you think I'm right in my assumptions?

*Link Removed*
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 06:47:31 PM

as for masternodes, they have the best technology. In addition, there is another significant advantage in this product: if you have coins of another ecosystem (SafeInsure, for example), then with an parity rate of X: 1 you can exchange them for SCAP. Lastly, there are significantly more rewards on SafeCapital than on other platforms.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:51:36 PM

guys, I suggest later returning to the topic of masternode discussion. You must admit that a much more important issue now is other important SafeCapital products - this is a stock exchange, an application for trading in mutual and index funds ... if there are any, then I wonder how it works?
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:55:23 PM

guys, I suggest later returning to the topic of masternode discussion. You must admit that a much more important issue now is other important SafeCapital products - this is a stock exchange, an application for trading in mutual and index funds ... if there are any, then I wonder how it works?
of course, such products are very important components of the financial and investment ecosystem. The main exchange is intended for trading, there is another one - for instant exchange at any time of the day, where the transition to a traditional exchange is not needed. This transition is often accompanied by commissions that affect the overall state of your budget.
Alaa

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:59:20 PM

of course, such products are very important components of the financial and investment ecosystem. The main exchange is intended for trading, there is another one - for instant exchange at any time of the day, where the transition to a traditional exchange is not needed. This transition is often accompanied by commissions that affect the overall state of your budget.
which is why I am surprised that traditional investment has become so simple, because I had such information that only wealthy investors can afford to buy a stock, for example, Berkshire Hathaway. In addition, when exchanging, you need experience and trading time on the exchange to get it faster. And here everything is quite simple.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 07:03:30 PM

which is why I am surprised that traditional investment has become so simple, because I had such information that only wealthy investors can afford to buy a stock, for example, Berkshire Hathaway. In addition, when exchanging, you need experience and trading time on the exchange to get it faster. And here everything is quite simple.
yes, even products here have a fairly simple interface. For example, this applies to the Autopilot fund, with which you can program the platform for your investment needs. As for the Shift exchange, intended for exchange, then you do not have to compete with customers for the rating in the order book.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 07:07:24 PM

I read about venture capital investments. It turns out that if I have capital moving on the market or I am not a partner in a venture capital company, then I can’t participate in the next Airbnb or Facebook, because only some investors have access to it due to restrictions.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 07:11:26 PM

I read about venture capital investments. It turns out that if I have capital moving on the market or I am not a partner in a venture capital company, then I can’t participate in the next Airbnb or Facebook, because only some investors have access to it due to restrictions.
these restrictions further divide investors into the haves and have-nots, thereby creating an interclass difference. But on the SafeCapital platform, all investors will be united, and the interface so that even newcomers to trading can understand the nuances of generating income.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 07:16:16 PM

these restrictions further divide investors into the haves and have-nots, thereby creating an interclass difference. But on the SafeCapital platform, all investors will be united, and the interface so that even newcomers to trading can understand the nuances of generating income.
this is a great opportunity to promote and develop the sphere of the investment and financial market, all the more so because it uses a blockchain, which is already fading into the background due to the lack of a reliable cryptocurrency. Now, it seems to me, there will be a new wave of investors and the sphere of finance will become the most popular.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 07:23:36 PM

it seems to me that with the participation of the blockchain, this ecosystem will quickly gain new participants, because the platform for unhindered decentralized financing opens fantastic horizons. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 07:28:22 PM

it seems to me that with the participation of the blockchain, this ecosystem will quickly gain new participants, because the platform for unhindered decentralized financing opens fantastic horizons. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
it is. The same applies to investments: to miss the opportunity to invest traditionally here is a mistake. And products that can be used both individually and together increase the possibility of enrichment due to profitable tools.
Caranthir

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:09:15 PM

My God, all those pages are filled with bullshit from hired spammers   Cheesy This coin is a pure SCAM  Grin Just like their previous one SINS (Safeinsure)... They ban every peoples who dare to ask, why they are not keep to their own roadmap  Grin
Pure SCAM, do not fall into this!
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 03:36:56 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 03:54:10 PM by john1010

this coin pissed me off when i saw this ANN that most of the comment are tailored by few paid newbie account, and all of the comments are fabricated. There is no sense at all! So if you hold this CRAP, sell it all at least you recover the portion of your investment from this!

They already KICKED me in Discord because I just only TELLING THE TRUTH! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM!!
john1010

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 03:52:37 PM

In 61 pages of this thread, I investigate and found out that these newbie accounts randomly posting a tailored, fabricated and copy paste comment in this thread.

here they are:

@royalwork
@Alaa
@Doublescripts
@KarenW102
@xsebax
@Areuinsane
@Diamond digger
@ewapocztowska
@ltcdice
@Areuinsane

BEWARE AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROJECT!!
temy

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 10:17:13 PM

Large SCAM from the SINS Team Be careful before investing in this project!
john1010

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 03:05:03 PM

IF YOU ARE A HOLDER, SELL ALL YOUR SCRAP COIN UNTIL IT HAS VALUE ON IT.
backback

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:45:41 PM

I've been banned after almost a year on their SINS discord (i was active helping people with technical problems) for few normal questions .... just stay away. i lost to much money on SINS invest in something else PLEASE!!!!
john1010

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 11:55:04 AM

I've been banned after almost a year on their SINS discord (i was active helping people with technical problems) for few normal questions .... just stay away. i lost to much money on SINS invest in something else PLEASE!!!!

Yeah, they did it to me too, helping people on their channel, but when we ask a critical question about their project they've banned me without any prior notice.. STAY AWAY TO THIS PROJECT!!
diakas

Activity: 245
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 09:07:31 PM

As I understand it - the more you reduce the price of the coins because of the lamentations, the better will buy all your coins right people for nothing, as it was in 2013-14 for example with ether and other even older coins, then the price will inflate again and you'll buy them at a great price along with fooled the crowd is an endless process...
 Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: