Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6079 times)
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:54:31 PM

guys, this really confirms the fact that not all projects are based and connected with cryptography. Sometimes it can be simple human relationships and an arrangement coupled with technology. I think this is the best type of interaction.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:58:11 PM

I just remembered that we discussed above that the exchange in the SafeCapital ecosystem is not alone. There is also SafeCapital Shift. I don’t know anything about her. How does it work? Does this happen the same way as in the case of the Autopilot fund? By the same process, I mean automatic interaction with financial products.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:02:15 PM

I just remembered that we discussed above that the exchange in the SafeCapital ecosystem is not alone. There is also SafeCapital Shift. I don’t know anything about her. How does it work? Does this happen the same way as in the case of the Autopilot fund? By the same process, I mean automatic interaction with financial products.
yes, this is an automatic exchange that provides the highest rates at the best rates on the market. It connects to the APIs of the largest, most liquid exchanges in the world. What SafeCapital Shift chooses cannot be surpassed in speed and modernity of exchange.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:06:17 PM

yes, this is an automatic exchange that provides the highest rates at the best rates on the market. It connects to the APIs of the largest, most liquid exchanges in the world. What SafeCapital Shift chooses cannot be surpassed in speed and modernity of exchange.
I would also add that this exchange does not need to compete with other buyers in order to be at the top of the book. In addition, there is no need to worry about such things as buy / sell orders and their execution on time.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:10:11 PM

I would also add that this exchange does not need to compete with other buyers in order to be at the top of the book. In addition, there is no need to worry about such things as buy / sell orders and their execution on time.
yes, these are indeed very important points, because on a traditional exchange this can drag on indefinitely. In addition, your experience and the price you pay for your orders matter there.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:17:51 PM

SafeCapital Shift makes it possible to automatically exchange cryptocurrencies with great time savings compared to traditional exchanges. In general, as I understand it, the main advantage of SafeCapital products is the speed with which they carry out operations.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:21:40 PM

SafeCapital Shift makes it possible to automatically exchange cryptocurrencies with great time savings compared to traditional exchanges. In general, as I understand it, the main advantage of SafeCapital products is the speed with which they carry out operations.
I think absolutely the same. Note that speed is of the utmost importance right now, especially when you consider how many new users will now appear on SafeCapital. Blockchain is still very useful, because thanks to its mechanism, up to 10,000 connections can be carried out simultaneously.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:28:40 PM

I think absolutely the same. Note that speed is of the utmost importance right now, especially when you consider how many new users will now appear on SafeCapital. Blockchain is still very useful, because thanks to its mechanism, up to 10,000 connections can be carried out simultaneously.
in addition to 10,000 connections, it is also 10,000 transactions  Cool Cool do not forget about transparency, which allows people who donate their money to those in need not to worry. This is a big plus. Blockchain has gained immense popularity over 10 years of development and refinement.
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:39:49 AM

friends, the blockchain has significant properties and every year it gets better and better. Its many years of development has a good effect on new projects. For example, you can take SafeCapital. Do you think it is promising enough?
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:43:24 AM

friends, the blockchain has significant properties and every year it gets better and better. Its many years of development has a good effect on new projects. For example, you can take SafeCapital. Do you think it is promising enough?
personally, it seems to me that just at the expense of the SafeCapital blockchain will be the leading project in the field of finance and investment. Just think, traditional investment will now be tough for absolutely everyone!
Alaa

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:47:11 AM

personally, it seems to me that just at the expense of the SafeCapital blockchain will be the leading project in the field of finance and investment. Just think, traditional investment will now be tough for absolutely everyone!
I did not know about it. Honestly, I am not very versed in this topic, but I know that not everyone can invest. I think that this depends not only on the nature of the character, but also on the amount of funds that you possess.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:51:07 AM

I did not know about it. Honestly, I am not very versed in this topic, but I know that not everyone can invest. I think that this depends not only on the nature of the character, but also on the amount of funds that you possess.
I think it is. But the main goal of the developers and the mission of SafeCapital is to make it possible for anyone to invest and donate to those in need using internal SCAP tokens. I think that SCAP is the same retail cryptocurrency that will be useful for each circle of users.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 07:55:14 AM

you know, I heard that since the creation of bitcoin there has not been a single retail cryptocurrency that could be hoped for. As I understand it, SCAP is now the same cryptocurrency. In addition, there is a blockchain that allows you to trade without problems.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:59:11 AM

you know, I heard that since the creation of bitcoin there has not been a single retail cryptocurrency that could be hoped for. As I understand it, SCAP is now the same cryptocurrency. In addition, there is a blockchain that allows you to trade without problems.
yes, probably this is true. This is the reason why there is no need to distribute cryptocurrency: there is no single and reliable coin. But with an improved blockchain, you can trade here and now without difficulty.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 08:03:31 AM

yes, probably this is true. This is the reason why there is no need to distribute cryptocurrency: there is no single and reliable coin. But with an improved blockchain, you can trade here and now without difficulty.
not only to trade, but also to sacrifice to those in need and to be sure that these funds will go away as intended. But more on that later. Now I'm interested in the functioning of the project as a whole, as well as its features and composition.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 08:07:23 AM

with regard to the composition, this is not just a project, but an entire ecosystem, which includes many products: 2 exchanges, an online store with a ready-made warehouse, applications for trading in index and mutual funds. And these are really cool products.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:15:24 AM

with regard to the composition, this is not just a project, but an entire ecosystem, which includes many products: 2 exchanges, an online store with a ready-made warehouse, applications for trading in index and mutual funds. And these are really cool products.
I completely agree with you. Please note that the online store with a ready-made warehouse allows you to store purchased goods directly in these warehouses, so you can no longer worry about the fact that your gold, silver or platinum will be stolen.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 08:21:53 AM

I completely agree with you. Please note that the online store with a ready-made warehouse allows you to store purchased goods directly in these warehouses, so you can no longer worry about the fact that your gold, silver or platinum will be stolen.
well, this is very tempting. I thought that these warehouses were not intended for storing users' goods, but now it turns out that suppliers take care of them and provide all the conditions not only for purchasing, but also for storing goods.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 08:25:40 AM

I believe that the creation of the SafeCapital ecosystem is more than a sure step towards the development of the topic of investment and finance. Since the interaction of people with financial products is more than obvious, the question arises that it is necessary to make this interaction a little easier and more efficient.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:29:11 AM

I believe that the creation of the SafeCapital ecosystem is more than a sure step towards the development of the topic of investment and finance. Since the interaction of people with financial products is more than obvious, the question arises that it is necessary to make this interaction a little easier and more efficient.
I think that this is why the developers created SafeCapital. I can’t say yet that I have all the information about the project, but I’m sure that this will best affect the financial sector in the future. Let's discuss exchanges, they are most interesting to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: