Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:56:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
ltcdice

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:42:10 AM

it is also worth noting such an interesting “trick”: I do not know if this is possible in other projects where there are masternodes, but it is here that the advantage lies in blocking funds for a year in order to preserve their values.
I know about it. This process is described in white paper. The values ​​of tokens will, firstly, remain stable, and secondly, the users themselves will bring great benefits to the network, which will properly stimulate them.
I can say with confidence that the SafeCapital project is advanced, and the SCAP token is anti-inflationary (due to the preservation of token values ​​due to blocking funds). In general, whatever the product may be, it is necessarily distinguished by an innovative approach.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:47:23 AM

I believe that developers are introducing a completely new concept of how people interact with finances. Agree that now any user can participate in the project, starting to invest and even receiving passive income under certain conditions.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:52:18 AM

Now I am interested to know something about the road map. Tell us what is planned for the next quarter? When will we be able to observe the full launch of the project? And until what time will the completion of all additional products take place?
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:56:24 AM

Now I am interested to know something about the road map. Tell us what is planned for the next quarter? When will we be able to observe the full launch of the project? And until what time will the completion of all additional products take place?
in fact, you better get acquainted with the roadmap yourself, as there are really a lot of events there. As I understand it, there are also 2 roadmaps. Probably, both of them complement each other with details of how the project will function as a whole.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:00:19 AM

in fact, you better get acquainted with the roadmap yourself, as there are really a lot of events there. As I understand it, there are also 2 roadmaps. Probably, both of them complement each other with details of how the project will function as a whole.
I only know that the public launch of the exchange will be only next year, if not later. I was interested in launching the project itself, which was fully developed and ready for implementation. I also wonder how long it takes to launch the donation application.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:04:31 AM

guys, I did not know that there is also an application for donations. It seems that the developers decided to capture every segment of the industry where blockchain is useful. In principle, this will be a rather useful point.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:08:12 AM

guys, I did not know that there is also an application for donations. It seems that the developers decided to capture every segment of the industry where blockchain is useful. In principle, this will be a rather useful point.
yes, you can now make donations without worrying about where they could go and whether they went where it was needed. Blockchain, thanks to its transparency, will help bring all donations to those in need.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:12:22 AM

yes, you can now make donations without worrying about where they could go and whether they went where it was needed. Blockchain, thanks to its transparency, will help bring all donations to those in need.
this is really cool! We can safely say that blockchain technology, with its honesty and transparency, and donations, which are so important for those who need them, go side by side. This once again proves that developers make a huge contribution to the development of not only their ecosystem, but also related industries.
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:58:08 AM

you know, I heard about investing, but it seems to me that this is a very complex system. For example, I became interested in index and mutual funds. Tell us how to interact with them? How good should my financial base be?
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:02:22 AM

you know, I heard about investing, but it seems to me that this is a very complex system. For example, I became interested in index and mutual funds. Tell us how to interact with them? How good should my financial base be?
if you are not an experienced and not a wealthy investor, then you will not be able to engage in both traditional investment and investing in index and mutual funds. This is only for experienced and for those to whom the funds allow you to purchase an expensive share at a price of several thousand dollars.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 07:06:45 AM

if you are not an experienced and not a wealthy investor, then you will not be able to engage in both traditional investment and investing in index and mutual funds. This is only for experienced and for those to whom the funds allow you to purchase an expensive share at a price of several thousand dollars.
my friend, you are a little wrong. The SafeCapital project provides the above features. You should pay attention that here is an absolutely updated concept for the classic investment familiar to us. Firstly, the platform is completely based on the blockchain.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:10:14 AM

my friend, you are a little wrong. The SafeCapital project provides the above features. You should pay attention that here is an absolutely updated concept for the classic investment familiar to us. Firstly, the platform is completely based on the blockchain.
I thought that here I can just purchase products and stocks. I saw a tool like Purveyor here. For example, through this store I can purchase gold, silver or platinum, and I do not even have to think about where to store these expensive goods.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 07:14:15 AM

there really is such a store, but it is an additional tool in the entire SafeCapital ecosystem. There is also a stock exchange, and even an application for independently programming your own fund and base for index and mutual funds!

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:18:45 AM

there really is such a store, but it is an additional tool in the entire SafeCapital ecosystem. There is also a stock exchange, and even an application for independently programming your own fund and base for index and mutual funds!
you know, this is a very cool opportunity! I did not even know that such a thing was possible. Now I want to know everything about this project! If the whole system is built on a blockchain, then this means that it will be transparent, confidential and secure, won't be? Huh
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 07:22:15 AM

you know, this is a very cool opportunity! I did not even know that such a thing was possible. Now I want to know everything about this project! If the whole system is built on a blockchain, then this means that it will be transparent, confidential and secure, won't be? Huh
you are absolutely right. In addition, it is worth keeping in mind that since a larger number of cryptocurrencies is not really useful, this project will make a literal breakthrough in the finance industry! Due to the costly nuances of traditional investing, many users remain, so to speak, “overboard”. But not in the case of SafeCapital.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:26:08 AM

you are absolutely right. In addition, it is worth keeping in mind that since a larger number of cryptocurrencies is not really useful, this project will make a literal breakthrough in the finance industry! Due to the costly nuances of traditional investing, many users remain, so to speak, “overboard”. But not in the case of SafeCapital.
yes, I agree that this is indeed a very useful project. It turns out that it does not even make sense to further create such cryptocurrencies and coins in general, right? Or I'm wrong? Although I'm mostly interested in traditional promotions and blockchain, to be honest Grin
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 07:31:14 AM

if you have even the slightest idea of ​​how blockchain technology works, then missing out on traditional investments will be a huge mistake for you. Cryptocurrency assets and traditional ones can not only exist together, but also complement and improve each other.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:35:39 AM

if you have even the slightest idea of ​​how blockchain technology works, then missing out on traditional investments will be a huge mistake for you. Cryptocurrency assets and traditional ones can not only exist together, but also complement and improve each other.
it's just fantastic! If I can do traditional investment, tell me how this process will happen. And I’m also wondering which tools on the SafeCapital platform will help me with this.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 07:39:42 AM

it's just fantastic! If I can do traditional investment, tell me how this process will happen. And I’m also wondering which tools on the SafeCapital platform will help me with this.
in general, for starters, I should tell you about how this ecosystem works. Firstly, the blockchain is used here, due to this a decentralized DeFi ecosystem arises. Blockchain investing is becoming a reality!

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:43:28 AM

in general, for starters, I should tell you about how this ecosystem works. Firstly, the blockchain is used here, due to this a decentralized DeFi ecosystem arises. Blockchain investing is becoming a reality!
for me always a transparent, fair and fast ecosystem seemed like a dream. I thought it would remain a dream. But now, with the creation of SafeCapital, I understand that this is really a reality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: