Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Alaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:07:28 AM

you know guys, I heard about this fantastic exchange. Is it true that it processes simultaneously up to 10,000 transactions per second? If so, then I am simply delighted. Each product of this project is made in accordance with the wishes of any user who would like to invest.
I believe that it is not necessary to invest in order to understand the requirements of users. A high-quality and efficient exchange, it seems to me, should be as fast as possible, trade should be carried out in real time and, of course, should be safe.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:11:15 AM

you know guys, I heard about this fantastic exchange. Is it true that it processes simultaneously up to 10,000 transactions per second? If so, then I am simply delighted. Each product of this project is made in accordance with the wishes of any user who would like to invest.
I believe that it is not necessary to invest in order to understand the requirements of users. A high-quality and efficient exchange, it seems to me, should be as fast as possible, trade should be carried out in real time and, of course, should be safe.
with regard to security, then I fully support you. The developers must have conducted market research for several years to create, based on these studies, an exchange that meets all the necessary characteristics.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:16:26 AM

I am interested in the question regarding the IEO platform. As far as I heard, last year they were not so popular, despite the benefits they brought, because both IEO and ICO give the world the opportunity to directly invest in projects that are most important.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:20:58 AM

I am interested in the question regarding the IEO platform. As far as I heard, last year they were not so popular, despite the benefits they brought, because both IEO and ICO give the world the opportunity to directly invest in projects that are most important.
there are some problems with ICOs: at the slightest insignificant processes, they could disappear and appear, that is, they cannot be called completely protected products. But SafeCapital initially provides investors with secure products.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:24:59 AM

there are some problems with ICOs: at the slightest insignificant processes, they could disappear and appear, that is, they cannot be called completely protected products. But SafeCapital initially provides investors with secure products.
I believe that one of the most significant advantages of these projects can be considered that they become available for trading on the SafeCapital Exchange, and this, as you should understand, gives a certain amount of liquidity from the very beginning. This gives investors great opportunities to move forward towards new financial products.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:28:25 AM

no matter how much I read about the financial products and tools available on the SafeCapital ecosystem, it seems to me that there must be some requirements or rules for participation and joining this community. An example is IEO Runway. Are there any financial requirements for projects?
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:32:27 AM

no matter how much I read about the financial products and tools available on the SafeCapital ecosystem, it seems to me that there must be some requirements or rules for participation and joining this community. An example is IEO Runway. Are there any financial requirements for projects?
most likely there are projects, I personally do not know about this. But there are no prohibitive requirements for investor participation. Instead, everyone can invest as much as he wants. And this is wonderful, as the developers prove once again that all of their products are for people, including IEO Runway.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:36:20 AM

most likely there are projects, I personally do not know about this. But there are no prohibitive requirements for investor participation. Instead, everyone can invest as much as he wants. And this is wonderful, as the developers prove once again that all of their products are for people, including IEO Runway.
you know, I would have voiced yet another proof of this. CrowdFundr is also for people, because everyday businesses are looking for financing, therefore, being in the cryptocurrency world, do not forget that there are projects that may not be related to cryptography.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:30:28 AM

blockchain has been developing for so many years, but such a cryptocurrency that would be reliable did not appear. All possible cryptoecosystems are created. Why then was SafeCapital created? What are its advantages and can it become a worthy competitor to such platforms?
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:34:08 AM

blockchain has been developing for so many years, but such a cryptocurrency that would be reliable did not appear. All possible cryptoecosystems are created. Why then was SafeCapital created? What are its advantages and can it become a worthy competitor to such platforms?
in fact, SafeCapital is absolutely not a competitor to any platform that is related to finance. He has a fantastic investment management system, as well as ample opportunities for even passive income. It’s very interesting here.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:38:09 AM

what do you mean by passive income? If I’m not mistaken, then in the cryptocurrency world it can be obtained using masternodes, more precisely, from their number from the owner. Only I do not know the exact amount that is necessary to receive bonuses.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:42:23 AM

in white paper there is a table of percentage bonuses of the total amount, depending on how many masternodes a user owns. But you need to have at least three.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:46:17 AM

in white paper there is a table of percentage bonuses of the total amount, depending on how many masternodes a user owns. But you need to have at least three.
that's cool! I know that finding an ecosystem with passive income can be very difficult, so we can say that SafeCapital is a godsend for future investors! By the way, what else does this ecosystem offer? Where should I start?
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:50:47 AM

it seems to me that you should start with traditional investment. It is it that is considered one of the most complex and unlikely types. The reason lies in the lack of funds for various operations, or, for example, the amount of contributions.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:55:08 AM

it seems to me that you should start with traditional investment. It is it that is considered one of the most complex and unlikely types. The reason lies in the lack of funds for various operations, or, for example, the amount of contributions.
there is another nuance here - this is interaction with brokerage firms, licenses, as well as the requirements of accredited investors, which you cannot always fulfill. By the way, due to the means, the separation of users into the haves and have-nots is probably being strengthened.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:00:19 AM

there is another nuance here - this is interaction with brokerage firms, licenses, as well as the requirements of accredited investors, which you cannot always fulfill. By the way, due to the means, the separation of users into the haves and have-nots is probably being strengthened.
yes, there is something in it. Well, actually, this is the main problem that such platforms, as I understand it, could not be eliminated. Therefore, SafeCapital was created in order to finally eliminate the existing disadvantages.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:04:20 AM

friends, why didn’t you touch on the topic, for example, venture investments, interaction with mutual and index funds? After all, it can also be difficult with them because of the same lack of the required amount of funds. Will there be any opportunity for this project to focus on investment as much as possible?
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:08:54 AM

friends, why didn’t you touch on the topic, for example, venture investments, interaction with mutual and index funds? After all, it can also be difficult with them because of the same lack of the required amount of funds. Will there be any opportunity for this project to focus on investment as much as possible?
of course, you can invest here and receive passive income, as mentioned above. In addition, for a more comfortable investment, developers have created additional tools that will increase the speed and the smallest action.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:12:54 AM

of course, you can invest here and receive passive income, as mentioned above. In addition, for a more comfortable investment, developers have created additional tools that will increase the speed and the smallest action.
what are these tools? I am also interested in the opportunity to acquire stocks and precious metals. I heard that you can create something like a general store with the ability to store. Tell me, is this possible?
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:16:28 AM

what are these tools? I am also interested in the opportunity to acquire stocks and precious metals. I heard that you can create something like a general store with the ability to store. Tell me, is this possible?
this is fantastic, but you are on the same wavelength with the developers: there is such a Purveyor. It is here that you can purchase gold, silver, platinum, as well as store them, without worrying that you can steal these precious metals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: