Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:20:30 AM

it is a very interesting store. It turns out that the suppliers of these goods have warehouses in which, in fact, precious metals are stored. They are also probably insured, in general, they take care of the goods completely and completely. Suppliers give complete peace of mind.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:24:08 AM

friends, tell me about the Autopilot fund. What opportunities does he give? As I understand it, the ecosystem provides its own product for each type of investment, which will facilitate the trading process for users.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:28:27 AM

friends, tell me about the Autopilot fund. What opportunities does he give? As I understand it, the ecosystem provides its own product for each type of investment, which will facilitate the trading process for users.
that's right. For example, Autopilot completely changes your ideas about index and mutual funds, allowing you to program the platform in accordance with your requirements. The main advantage is its simplicity.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:32:33 AM

that's right. For example, Autopilot completely changes your ideas about index and mutual funds, allowing you to program the platform in accordance with your requirements. The main advantage is its simplicity.
as I understand it, the simple interface is explained by the fact that the user can not only configure the platform as he needs, but also program the form of his own cryptocurrency investment fund.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:36:22 AM

as I understand it, the simple interface is explained by the fact that the user can not only configure the platform as he needs, but also program the form of his own cryptocurrency investment fund.
yes, probably it is. And certainly, as in the case with other products that are in the SafeCapital ecosystem, Autopilot can do everything quickly, automatically and without the participation of a third party.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:40:31 AM

but what about the cases when you allow the manager of a mutual or index fund to manage your investments (depending on which one you will participate in)? After all, you will need funds to pay for his services Huh ... I believe that this is quite expensive.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:44:41 AM

but what about the cases when you allow the manager of a mutual or index fund to manage your investments (depending on which one you will participate in)? After all, you will need funds to pay for his services Huh ... I believe that this is quite expensive.
for this purpose the Autopilot was created. I noted above that the participation of third parties is not required, respectively, this applies to the case with the payment of services to the manager. Now you independently manage and trade your investments.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:48:24 AM

for this purpose the Autopilot was created. I noted above that the participation of third parties is not required, respectively, this applies to the case with the payment of services to the manager. Now you independently manage and trade your investments.
then it will be easy. As I understand it, the absence of a third party that previously participated in our transactions, we owe the blockchain. SafeCapital gives me no doubt that the development of technology is possible in any field, if there is a blockchain.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:52:17 AM

friends, if blockchain is such a great technology, then why is it at a tipping point? I heard about this for quite some time, but it is not clear to me why, among so many cryptocurrencies, one that was reliable was not created.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:56:08 AM

friends, if blockchain is such a great technology, then why is it at a tipping point? I heard about this for quite some time, but it is not clear to me why, among so many cryptocurrencies, one that was reliable was not created.
it seems to me that they have already talked about this. Perhaps the reason lies in insufficient utility. But now, when there is SafeCapital, there is no doubt: this particular project will become the best in the field of finance. This is an entire ecosystem that will change your mind about how to invest correctly and with the greatest benefit.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:00:09 AM

it seems to me that they have already talked about this. Perhaps the reason lies in insufficient utility. But now, when there is SafeCapital, there is no doubt: this particular project will become the best in the field of finance. This is an entire ecosystem that will change your mind about how to invest correctly and with the greatest benefit.
I completely agree with you. I think that this is what people need - to simplify interaction with financial products through the blockchain. Especially when completely new opportunities open up.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:04:58 AM

what do you mean by new features? Traditional investment, mutual and index funds or passive income? Personally, it seems to me that new opportunities are not only the long-term development of the blockchain, but also the opportunity to apply these technologies in the interests of people.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:08:13 AM

what do you mean by new features? Traditional investment, mutual and index funds or passive income? Personally, it seems to me that new opportunities are not only the long-term development of the blockchain, but also the opportunity to apply these technologies in the interests of people.
by the way, you said absolutely precisely about people, since each of the SafeCapital ecosystem products is intended for people: enterprises receive microfinancing not from banks, but from people, IEO Runway is also for people, since it does not put forward any requirements for investors and so on..
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:12:52 AM

as for IEO Runway, I do not fully understand what the meaning of this platform is. It turns out that here the projects that were selected specifically for investors are presented, the coolest and most protected, aren't they?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:16:53 AM

as for IEO Runway, I do not fully understand what the meaning of this platform is. It turns out that here the projects that were selected specifically for investors are presented, the coolest and most protected, aren't they?
yes, that's right. These projects then participate in crowdfunding on Runway. Thanks to the strict standards set by experts, only the best projects that can be trusted and that do not have such problems as ICO go further.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:22:42 AM

I did not know that ICOs have any drawbacks. It seemed to me that ICO and IEO go hand in hand, like charity in SafeCapital and blockchain. I know that with them you can only invest in the most secure projects.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:26:20 AM

I did not know that ICOs have any drawbacks. It seemed to me that ICO and IEO go hand in hand, like charity in SafeCapital and blockchain. I know that with them you can only invest in the most secure projects.
unfortunately, in the case of ICO this is not always possible. As a rule, there is no oversight of ICO projects, so they can appear and disappear with an insignificant regulatory architecture. But there are no such problems with IEO.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:30:06 AM

let me supplement IEO with one important detail: they are available for trading on SafeCapital Exchange. Can you imagine what this opens up opportunities? From the very beginning, they have a decent level of liquidity, which in the future will lead to the development of capital.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:34:09 AM

by the way, what can you say about charity? It seems to me that it is much easier to make donations with the blockchain, since each transaction is transparent and does not have the ability to cancel.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:38:24 AM

by the way, what can you say about charity? It seems to me that it is much easier to make donations with the blockchain, since each transaction is transparent and does not have the ability to cancel.
the SafeCapital charity platform functions in a similar way to the Runway IEO platform. Their only difference is that charitable organizations immediately donate to those in need. Agree that is cool! Now those in need do not have to wait long for their money and worry about whether they are missing or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: