Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6079 times)
KarenW102

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 05:07:15 PM

with regard to the exchange, all the characteristics satisfy high standards. It seems to me that another important property is the speed of transactions. You should understand, friends, that an exchange with a large number of participants must perform a huge number of operations per second.
yes, you are right. I really did not take this moment into account. In addition, in addition to transactions, there must be unique connections that must maintain the functionality of the exchange in impeccable condition. And all this, I believe, should be carried out simultaneously.
yes, up to 10,000 transactions per second and more than a million connections are carried out here simultaneously! For me it’s just fantastic speed, which once again confirms the high standards that SafeCapital Exchange obeys Roll Eyes

*Link Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:11:37 PM

it turns out, SafeCapital has eight modular products that can be used individually, and even in combination with your investment needs, which can be very diverse. This project is really very high quality and promising.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 05:15:14 PM

it turns out, SafeCapital has eight modular products that can be used individually, and even in combination with your investment needs, which can be very diverse. This project is really very high quality and promising.
yes it is. I was sure that exchanges were like gates at the entrance to the global economy, and therefore should have the best characteristics. And so it happened. By the way, can you say anything about this? Have you studied enough white paper to understand the nuances of the ecosystem?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
diakas

Activity: 245
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 07:46:39 PM

If we analyze the option of gradual accumulation of the SCAP master node then it is most profitable to collect it through the SINS coin!
I. e. if there is already one or more nodes SCAP reward transfer to SINS wallet standing on pos stacking (SINS it is 3-4 times more profitable than SCAP!) getting up to 40000 SINS and make a SWAP at a rate that is more profitable than the market!

If there is no full node-it is still more profitable to buy to 40000 SINS in parts and send to your wallet for stacking.
Why?
1. SINS will grow!
3. Stacking is 3-4 times more profitable on SINS than on SCAP.

And most importantly, as a result of growth, SINS has the ability to reduce the swap ratio by 35:1 and even 30:1, i.e. the benefit is obvious!

https://crex24.com/exchange/SINS-BTC

Grin
Alaa

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 09:53:19 AM

yes it is. I was sure that exchanges were like gates at the entrance to the global economy, and therefore should have the best characteristics. And so it happened. By the way, can you say anything about this? Have you studied enough white paper to understand the nuances of the ecosystem?
I found out, for example, how useful exchanges are. I won’t tell you the exact number, but compared to 2018, a lot of them have appeared. But I think that they can be characterized on the basis of the properties necessary for the user, which are important now when trading. Do you think I'm right?
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 09:57:11 AM

I found out, for example, how useful exchanges are. I won’t tell you the exact number, but compared to 2018, a lot of them have appeared. But I think that they can be characterized on the basis of the properties necessary for the user, which are important now when trading. Do you think I'm right?
yes, I agree with you on this issue. Since exchanges are now extremely important, it’s worth deciding what characteristics an effective exchange should have. For example, I believe that this is the speed of transactions and the security of assets held.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 10:01:22 AM

with regard to asset security, you don’t even have to worry: SafeCapital developers have created corporate and military level security, and storage is carried out in a cold mode, which is considered the most reliable compared to hot storage.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 10:05:23 AM

with regard to asset security, you don’t even have to worry: SafeCapital developers have created corporate and military level security, and storage is carried out in a cold mode, which is considered the most reliable compared to hot storage.
then it's great. I hope that there will no longer be slow connections that annoy many users, as well as fraudulent transactions and compromised security. I would like this exchange to become modern.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 10:09:07 AM

then it's great. I hope that there will no longer be slow connections that annoy many users, as well as fraudulent transactions and compromised security. I would like this exchange to become modern.
it will be so, because SafeCapital Exchange is built in accordance with certain quality standards. These standards apply to speed, security, asset storage, and even storage method.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:13:40 AM

friends, what can you tell about Runway IEO platform?  Huh I heard that it is designed so that investors and innovative projects can find each other and join forces. That is, this is an opportunity for investors to invest in those projects that seem to them the most effective and useful.
Alaa

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:17:07 AM

friends, what can you tell about Runway IEO platform?  Huh I heard that it is designed so that investors and innovative projects can find each other and join forces. That is, this is an opportunity for investors to invest in those projects that seem to them the most effective and useful.
by the way, this is a pretty good platform, despite the fact that some time ago they had a lull in terms of efficiency. Although, I think that the matter is in the functionality, because IEO is the same as ICOs with the only difference being that ICOs are not protected like IEO.
CryptoHuff

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 10:23:12 AM

Hello! Would you be interested in getting an article published about the SafeCapital project on CryptoHuff for free?
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:27:29 AM

by the way, this is a pretty good platform, despite the fact that some time ago they had a lull in terms of efficiency. Although, I think that the matter is in the functionality, because IEO is the same as ICOs with the only difference being that ICOs are not protected like IEO.
I think that IEOs have now become more popular as the IEOs have completely restructured their ideas about crowdfunding. In general, developers for their participants carefully select only protected projects, and they give investors what they need to know in advance.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 10:32:49 AM

Hello! Would you be interested in getting an article published about the SafeCapital project on CryptoHuff for free?
hello, friend, it seems to me that many participants already know the development team and the project as a whole, and the exchange at the end of 2021 will be in the top five of the most famous and coolest exchanges in the world, so they don’t even need to advertise themselves Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
CryptoHuff

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 10:39:06 AM

hello, friend, it seems to me that many participants already know the development team and the project as a whole, and the exchange at the end of 2021 will be in the top five of the most famous and coolest exchanges in the world, so they don’t even need to advertise themselves Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

every good project keeps on working to get new people in, I would not miss on this opportunity. If you can get me an article about the SafeCapital project, I will publish it on CryptoHuff for free. PM me here or contact me through the website.  Smiley
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 10:47:52 AM

let me add one important detail regarding IEO: they are automatically available on the exchange, and this gives them a huge advantage in the form of liquidity. By the way, the presence of a high level of liquidity concerns not only IEO, but also another platform, Crowdfundr.

*Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 10:55:04 AM

every good project keeps on working to get new people in, I would not miss on this opportunity. If you can get me an article about the SafeCapital project, I will publish it on CryptoHuff for free. PM me here or contact me through the website.  Smiley
I am not a member of the project team. I'm just a potential participant. It seems to me that this project is very promising and relevant. I just assumed that such large projects do not need advertising.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:24:12 AM

let me add one important detail regarding IEO: they are automatically available on the exchange, and this gives them a huge advantage in the form of liquidity. By the way, the presence of a high level of liquidity concerns not only IEO, but also another platform, Crowdfundr.
I already found out all the possible details about the Crowdfundr platform. This is a platform for people where people help people. Its essence is to seek financing from enterprises and organizations that have either been refused credit or offered unfavorable conditions.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 11:28:41 AM

I already found out all the possible details about the Crowdfundr platform. This is a platform for people where people help people. Its essence is to seek financing from enterprises and organizations that have either been refused credit or offered unfavorable conditions.
yes, by the way, Crowdfundr unites existing companies. If you have sufficient knowledge of such platforms, you should understand that the previous platforms were intended only for new projects, and Crowdfundr has a larger target audience.

*Link Removed*
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:01:00 PM

I welcome you, friends, on this wonderful platform! I propose to immediately proceed to discuss the benefits. But, it seems to me, there will be very many things to discuss here, because the more I study the project, the more useful it seems to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: