Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:30:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Doublescripts

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:56:51 PM

no, you are not mistaken. Here masternodes will indeed be a tool for generating passive income. It is worth saying that their rewards are much higher than on other similar platforms.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:59:33 PM

no, you are not mistaken. Here masternodes will indeed be a tool for generating passive income. It is worth saying that their rewards are much higher than on other similar platforms.
it really is. And note that the platforms are quite significant in the world of cryptocurrencies. I mean the rewards not only of masternode operators, but also for bets for which the rewards are also higher than on other platforms.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:02:34 PM

it really is. And note that the platforms are quite significant in the world of cryptocurrencies. I mean the rewards not only of masternode operators, but also for bets for which the rewards are also higher than on other platforms.
I guess for what reason the rewards here are higher than on other platforms. It is possible that equipping masternodes with the best technology in the industry. I think that the development of even masternodes is also an important point, since in this process the speed of generating blocks is of no small importance.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 03:05:12 PM

I guess for what reason the rewards here are higher than on other platforms. It is possible that equipping masternodes with the best technology in the industry. I think that the development of even masternodes is also an important point, since in this process the speed of generating blocks is of no small importance.
yes, most likely this is true. Moreover, the ROI here is also high and starts at 90%, and this is precisely the best value among cryptocurrencies such as Dash, PIVX and Zcoin. It is about such significant cryptocurrencies that I mentioned above.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 03:08:22 PM

friends, I want to please those who are users of the SafeInsure platform: SINS tokens can be exchanged for SCAP at a parity rate of X: 1, only then you must definitely own a master node. Perhaps this is not such an important detail, but it is worthwhile to find out all the advantages regarding this platform.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 03:11:06 PM

friends, I want to please those who are users of the SafeInsure platform: SINS tokens can be exchanged for SCAP at a parity rate of X: 1, only then you must definitely own a master node. Perhaps this is not such an important detail, but it is worthwhile to find out all the advantages regarding this platform.
I should also voice what I just read in white paper. It turns out that such a masternode structure is the first of its kind on that project. You can call SafeCapital discoverers. In general, there are enormous prospects here, not only due to advanced technologies, but also due to the conditions.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:15:09 PM

you know, I think that even the opportunity to become a masternode operator is a huge opportunity to attract a new number of participants: at present, you need to find a source of income that will function even when you sleep, and this opportunity has appeared here.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:19:42 PM

you know, I think that even the opportunity to become a masternode operator is a huge opportunity to attract a new number of participants: at present, you need to find a source of income that will function even when you sleep, and this opportunity has appeared here.
I would also add an extremely relevant quote by Warren Buffett, which says that if we do not find a way to get money even during sleep, we will die at work. Therefore, it was difficult, but possible, and the method was found on SafeCapital.
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:23:45 PM

I would also add an extremely relevant quote by Warren Buffett, which says that if we do not find a way to get money even during sleep, we will die at work. Therefore, it was difficult, but possible, and the method was found on SafeCapital.
yes, that's right. Each SafeCapital product makes it possible to extract something useful, so do not give up on it. Especially when it comes to hard-to-reach ways of making a profit (some types of investments, passive income and other ways).
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:57:46 AM

friends, I believe that this project is especially relevant at the present time, since it is worth noting the increase in people's interest in financial products. SafeCapital creates the ideal environment for this interaction. By the way, remind me how many products are part of this ecosystem?
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:01:27 AM

friends, I believe that this project is especially relevant at the present time, since it is worth noting the increase in people's interest in financial products. SafeCapital creates the ideal environment for this interaction. By the way, remind me how many products are part of this ecosystem?
SafeCapital includes 8 modular products. They can be used both together and separately. This is a stock exchange, a platform for financing new projects, and an application for investing in mutual and index funds ... in general, each user will find the right product for himself.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:05:15 AM

I am also of the opinion that the project is relevant. The developers have worked hard to create a powerful solution for those who often interact with financial products. In addition, a blockchain is used here, which will also be very useful for the functioning of the network.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:09:29 AM

I am also of the opinion that the project is relevant. The developers have worked hard to create a powerful solution for those who often interact with financial products. In addition, a blockchain is used here, which will also be very useful for the functioning of the network.
of course. Over 10 years of development, I believe that the blockchain fulfilled its goal - a decentralized and transparent network was created, in this case, this network is for finance. Dreams of a more modern level of trade have become reality. In addition, there are new opportunities for profit.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:13:51 AM

as far as I understand, by new profit opportunities do you mean win-win masternodes and the opportunity to join a traditional investment? If so, then this is really a great opportunity for each user to try new tools.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:17:11 AM

I was always sure that the possibility of retail investment will remain in my dreams. Now it is possible. In general, SafeCapital goes completely to a new level - the simplification of trade through the ecosystem of blockchains should be appreciated by a large number of participants.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:21:58 AM

I was always sure that the possibility of retail investment will remain in my dreams. Now it is possible. In general, SafeCapital goes completely to a new level - the simplification of trade through the ecosystem of blockchains should be appreciated by a large number of participants.
it is. You know that earlier traditional investment was available only to a certain circle of users - these were rich and experienced investors. The same was true for mutual and index funds, the purchase of high-value stocks and other types of investments. Now think about how the number of participants will increase.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:25:11 AM

it is. You know that earlier traditional investment was available only to a certain circle of users - these were rich and experienced investors. The same was true for mutual and index funds, the purchase of high-value stocks and other types of investments. Now think about how the number of participants will increase.
it will increase, it seems to me, if people believe that cryptocurrency is one of the best tools for making a profit. Many people regard this tool incorrectly. Yes, it is widespread, but not everywhere understood correctly. And you need to change this view.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:29:22 AM

it will increase, it seems to me, if people believe that cryptocurrency is one of the best tools for making a profit. Many people regard this tool incorrectly. Yes, it is widespread, but not everywhere understood correctly. And you need to change this view.
it seems to me that the SafeCapital project team has completely changed these ideas. Firstly, a platform was found for obtaining passive income (with the help of masternodes), and secondly, that which previously seemed impossible now has become widespread (traditional and venture capital investments, mutual and index funds).
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:33:13 AM

friends, it seems to me that a great merit in such projects belongs to the blockchain. Pay attention to what advantages it provides: it is transparency of operations, and decentralization, quick connections and the complete absence of intermediary activities. By the way, the absence of intermediaries pleased me the most.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:37:08 AM

friends, it seems to me that a great merit in such projects belongs to the blockchain. Pay attention to what advantages it provides: it is transparency of operations, and decentralization, quick connections and the complete absence of intermediary activities. By the way, the absence of intermediaries pleased me the most.
yes, me now too. I suppose that the amount of funds of each investor will be significantly reduced and enough time will be saved in order to complete this or that operation, since the interaction will take place directly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: