Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6079 times)
ltcdice

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:32:11 AM

it is also worth saying that on IEO Runway only the most “sweet” projects are collected and, moreover, for those investors who use IEO Platform. And although several years ago, when they were created, they were as if in silence, now they are quite popular.
I completely agree with you. But this was not a few years ago, but only last year. The opportunity to invest only in important projects IEO provides the same as in the case of ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:36:34 AM

it is also worth saying that on IEO Runway only the most “sweet” projects are collected and, moreover, for those investors who use IEO Platform. And although several years ago, when they were created, they were as if in silence, now they are quite popular.
I completely agree with you. But this was not a few years ago, but only last year. The opportunity to invest only in important projects IEO provides the same as in the case of ICO.
as far as I know, IEO and ICO have some differences. For example, the problem of ICOs is the lack of supervision over them, so with some possibilities they “merge”. But IEO managed to restructure our ideas about crowdfunding, so now IEO allows you to choose only the best.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:40:20 AM

yes, I can once again make sure that SafeCapital provides only secure financial and investment products that give investors not only the best, but also in advance only what they really need. By the way, I'm still interested in storing currency. How is it carried out?
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:44:20 AM

yes, I can once again make sure that SafeCapital provides only secure financial and investment products that give investors not only the best, but also in advance only what they really need. By the way, I'm still interested in storing currency. How is it carried out?
my friend, you are asking a very correct question. Moreover, just now I learned that storage is carried out in cold wallets. The volume is 96% of the exchange. Cold storage, by the way, is much more effective than hot.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:48:06 AM

my friend, you are asking a very correct question. Moreover, just now I learned that storage is carried out in cold wallets. The volume is 96% of the exchange. Cold storage, by the way, is much more effective than hot.
yes, that’s why I decided to ask this question, because in the case of hot storage, many funds were lost. But will cold storage only be in the SafeCapital ecosystem? Does he have additional features, or in this case they are not so necessary?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:52:09 AM

yes, that’s why I decided to ask this question, because in the case of hot storage, many funds were lost. But will cold storage only be in the SafeCapital ecosystem? Does he have additional features, or in this case they are not so necessary?
in general, air cooling, which will be available in multi-signal wallets, will be used as additional features. There will also be geographically distributed keys. They are quite safe and are considered the next step in development.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:56:17 AM

in general, I can say that not only the exchange is safe, but also storage, and a department store, whose suppliers offer assistance in storing assets and goods. Surely the developers use a special level of security that protects against hacking.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 08:00:43 AM

in general, I can say that not only the exchange is safe, but also storage, and a department store, whose suppliers offer assistance in storing assets and goods. Surely the developers use a special level of security that protects against hacking.
it is absolutely true. Moreover, the level of security that SafeCapital uses is applicable both to protect against hacking and to protect funds from theft, which is no less important than everything else. By the way, security is arranged here at the military level.
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:33:27 AM

at the present time there are a lot of cryptocurrency projects, and personally I don’t even know how useful they are in this or that area. And now SafeCapital has appeared. Do you think it will be another inconspicuous project, like everyone else, or will it eliminate current market shortcomings?
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:37:27 AM

at the present time there are a lot of cryptocurrency projects, and personally I don’t even know how useful they are in this or that area. And now SafeCapital has appeared. Do you think it will be another inconspicuous project, like everyone else, or will it eliminate current market shortcomings?
I don’t know what about other areas, but in the field of finance, it is definitely necessary to put things in order and ensure that, for example, each user can use the services that SafeCapital offers. Tell us how often do you invest?
Alaa

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:41:16 AM

I don’t know what about other areas, but in the field of finance, it is definitely necessary to put things in order and ensure that, for example, each user can use the services that SafeCapital offers. Tell us how often do you invest?
you know, I would prefer to deal only with investing in traditional companies, but, unfortunately, I can not afford it. Mutual and index funds also attract me, but this also applies more to experienced and wealthy investors.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:45:22 AM

you know, I would prefer to deal only with investing in traditional companies, but, unfortunately, I can not afford it. Mutual and index funds also attract me, but this also applies more to experienced and wealthy investors.
now you should know that SafeCapital eliminates this major drawback, and you will have the opportunity to invest in both index funds and traditional companies. Agree that the developers of this project decided to capture the target audience, starting with the right strategy Roll Eyes
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 05:49:13 AM

friends, this is absolutely the right strategy! I’m even afraid to imagine how many participants and fans of this project will be. Tell me, what is the specific purpose of SafeCapital? I think this is by no means attracting new members. Perhaps this is a new concept in the complex world of investing.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:53:19 AM

friends, this is absolutely the right strategy! I’m even afraid to imagine how many participants and fans of this project will be. Tell me, what is the specific purpose of SafeCapital? I think this is by no means attracting new members. Perhaps this is a new concept in the complex world of investing.
in general, you said it right. In fact, the goal is to make interaction with financial products at the level of sending SMS. That is, to make interaction simple, especially for ordinary users, so that they understand that DeFi is a reality for everyone.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 05:57:10 AM

in general, you said it right. In fact, the goal is to make interaction with financial products at the level of sending SMS. That is, to make interaction simple, especially for ordinary users, so that they understand that DeFi is a reality for everyone.
yes, now everything is more than clear to me. Plus, it will be convenient if users have the opportunity to take advantage of financial products and invest only with a smartphone and Internet access. Do you think this is possible?

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:01:17 AM

yes, now everything is more than clear to me. Plus, it will be convenient if users have the opportunity to take advantage of financial products and invest only with a smartphone and Internet access. Do you think this is possible?
this is exactly what is currently possible in the framework of the SafeCapital project. The DeFi ecosystem, in addition, is created on the basis of the blockchain, and this, as you should understand, is a huge advantage. And all trade will be simple and reasonable.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:05:11 AM

I thought that the blockchain is now in a critical state and will not be used anymore. Or, on the contrary, has he reached the point of higher development and improvement, which is not necessary for more cryptocurrencies?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:09:14 AM

I thought that the blockchain is now in a critical state and will not be used anymore. Or, on the contrary, has he reached the point of higher development and improvement, which is not necessary for more cryptocurrencies?
you know, as far as I understand, that for 10 years there has not been a single cryptocurrency that can be hoped for so much as to use it, as I believe, as a means of payment. Therefore, probably, since the blockchain is a decentralized system, the prospect of further creation of cryptocurrencies disappears.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:13:09 AM

you know, as far as I understand, that for 10 years there has not been a single cryptocurrency that can be hoped for so much as to use it, as I believe, as a means of payment. Therefore, probably, since the blockchain is a decentralized system, the prospect of further creation of cryptocurrencies disappears.
perhaps you are right. I didn’t think about it. But I know that creating a large number of cryptocurrencies is really not as necessary as before. It seems to me that there should be a serious project that will solve all existing market problems. Probably SafeCapital will be so.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:17:18 AM

guys, agree that if the interaction with financial products were simplified to a minimum using the blockchain ecosystem, that would be great! I think this would be the best solution, and even development would be the fastest and most effective.

*Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: