Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:43:49 PM

you know, I want to tell you that there are additional ways to increase the importance of tokens - this is their quarterly burning. Thus, the supply decreases, or the deficit increases.
I believe that you took this information from white paper. I also read this not so long ago, along with the fact that it uses a low type of inflation, which decreases over time. Roll Eyes
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:47:52 PM

you know, I want to tell you that there are additional ways to increase the importance of tokens - this is their quarterly burning. Thus, the supply decreases, or the deficit increases.
I believe that you took this information from white paper. I also read this not so long ago, along with the fact that it uses a low type of inflation, which decreases over time. Roll Eyes
it is. This is a change of tokens from SINS to SCAP, subject to the availability of a masternode, and blocking of the masternode token for a year, and the availability of sale on the SCAP token exchange. In a word, the characteristics of the SCAP token and the project as a whole are excellent! Roll Eyes
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:50:14 PM

I will add one more detail regarding masternodes: take them as a savings account and be sure to purchase the maximum amount to get the maximum bonus as a result. Take this opportunity!
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:54:58 PM

I will add one more detail regarding masternodes: take them as a savings account and be sure to purchase the maximum amount to get the maximum bonus as a result. Take this opportunity!
I completely agree with you. It is difficult to find a system that adapts to participants in one way or another, and it is even more difficult to find a system with passive income. SafeCapital has truly changed the concept, which expands not only access to financial products, but also the audience.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:57:04 PM

I completely agree with you. It is difficult to find a system that adapts to participants in one way or another, and it is even more difficult to find a system with passive income. SafeCapital has truly changed the concept, which expands not only access to financial products, but also the audience.
pay attention to the increased interest rate on this platform. Even in Ethereum 2.0 for 2020, the rate is 4%, which is much lower than SafeCapital stackers will earn. it is very promising and will allow you to move forward to a wider market.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:00:09 PM

by the way, the platform is about to enter a wide market. This confirms that already in 2021, developers see SafeCapital Exchange among the five largest world exchanges. In addition, marginal trading on the same exchange and futures contracts are also planned.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:04:06 PM

by the way, the platform is about to enter a wide market. This confirms that already in 2021, developers see SafeCapital Exchange among the five largest world exchanges. In addition, marginal trading on the same exchange and futures contracts are also planned.
I was looking at the roadmap. The tasks of the project team are really serious. I look forward to launching the Crowdfundr dApp. It’s very interesting to me how this whole system with the inclusion of the crowd will work with the financing of enterprises. This product is new to me.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:11:10 PM

I was looking at the roadmap. The tasks of the project team are really serious. I look forward to launching the Crowdfundr dApp. It’s very interesting to me how this whole system with the inclusion of the crowd will work with the financing of enterprises. This product is new to me.
and for me the Autopilot fund is new to me. I did not know that there are such easy-to-use funds, because they allow you to program the platform for the fund on your own, with your own investment needs. For me it seems very convenient, especially since the fund works almost automatically.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:15:20 PM

and for me the Autopilot fund is new to me. I did not know that there are such easy-to-use funds, because they allow you to program the platform for the fund on your own, with your own investment needs. For me it seems very convenient, especially since the fund works almost automatically.
it is absolutely true. And taking into account the fact that Autopilot helps with user interaction in mutual and index funds, which until recently were available only to a certain circle of investors who are better off, this clearly indicates that the SafeCapital platform will be popular.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 09:36:48 AM

a year-long development of the blockchain and the development of the cryptocurrency market, it seems to me, will bear fruit. However, for some reason, they did not develop such a cryptocurrency that would be reliable and stable. Perhaps SafeCapital will change this concept. What do you think?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 09:40:25 AM

a year-long development of the blockchain and the development of the cryptocurrency market, it seems to me, will bear fruit. However, for some reason, they did not develop such a cryptocurrency that would be reliable and stable. Perhaps SafeCapital will change this concept. What do you think?
hello! I’m here recently, so I don’t know yet what this project is and how high its prospects are. It seemed to me that all platforms are now identical, but not every one of them is able to enter a wide market.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 09:44:18 AM

hello! I’m here recently, so I don’t know yet what this project is and how high its prospects are. It seemed to me that all platforms are now identical, but not every one of them is able to enter a wide market.
there is some truth in your words, but I am sure that the topic of the project and the problems that the platform solves are of great importance. For example, with regard to SafeCapital, it is definitely promising, since its topic is finance and investment, and this is currently a very necessary section for each user.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:48:15 AM

wait, I do not argue that investments are needed for each user, but they have nuances. In addition, many people are now dealing with financial and investment products. It turns out that SafeCapital developers decided to somehow simplify the whole system?
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 09:52:25 AM

wait, I do not argue that investments are needed for each user, but they have nuances. In addition, many people are now dealing with financial and investment products. It turns out that SafeCapital developers decided to somehow simplify the whole system?
as I understand it, most of it belongs to the blockchain, since it has really been improved in recent years. A decentralized financial ecosystem (DeFi) will be created using the blockchain. I think this is a cool solution!

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:56:20 AM

I heard about what advantages the blockchain brings, and it doesn’t even matter in which industry, therefore, in the field of finance on the SafeCapital ecosystem, it will be especially useful. Now we can assume that the distant dream has already become closer.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 10:00:21 AM

SafeCapital project team really creates a powerful solution consisting of 8 modular products. Their application is quite wide, so for every investment taste you can find something for yourself and in accordance with your needs. SafeCapital creates platforms for people.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:04:53 AM

I would like to discuss some of the nuances regarding investment. If SafeCapital makes dreams a reality, then what exactly is its mission? What are the benefits of both the ecosystem itself and the benefits it brings to users?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 10:08:29 AM

I would like to discuss some of the nuances regarding investment. If SafeCapital makes dreams a reality, then what exactly is its mission? What are the benefits of both the ecosystem itself and the benefits it brings to users?
in fact, the mission of the developers is simple - each user should be able to interact with financial products using the blockchain system. In principle, they succeeded, now it remains only to wait for the launch of each product and bring the project to a more global level.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:12:13 AM

in fact, the mission of the developers is simple - each user should be able to interact with financial products using the blockchain system. In principle, they succeeded, now it remains only to wait for the launch of each product and bring the project to a more global level.
the developers really did the impossible - the possibility of retailing until this moment was not at all a reality, since many types of investment for ordinary users were not available. Only wealthy and experienced investors could do this.
Alaa

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:16:22 AM

you know, I’m thinking about what a revolution in the field of finance, investment and blockchain the SafeCapital project will bring! just think: now any user who has the Internet and a smartphone will be able to invest, and these will be very rare products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: