Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:46:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Alaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:41:22 AM

friends, tell me more about the approach described above. Why change a portfolio? Perhaps I do not quite understand this. Do assets in a portfolio change their values? Or does the portfolio owner make any changes himself?
everything is simple here. Yes, asset values ​​do change, and it is these changes that Autopilot detects. For example, if today you want to distribute the portfolio evenly between 4 assets, then this will be 25% for each. But market prices for each asset change and, accordingly, their weight in your portfolio changes.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:45:23 AM

friends, tell me more about the approach described above. Why change a portfolio? Perhaps I do not quite understand this. Do assets in a portfolio change their values? Or does the portfolio owner make any changes himself?
everything is simple here. Yes, asset values ​​do change, and it is these changes that Autopilot detects. For example, if today you want to distribute the portfolio evenly between 4 assets, then this will be 25% for each. But market prices for each asset change and, accordingly, their weight in your portfolio changes.
it turns out that for each asset there will already be not 25%, but it may be uneven. The autopilot tracks these changes and changes each of the assets so that the distribution is even. Did I understand your thoughts correctly?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:49:54 AM

it turns out that for each asset there will already be not 25%, but it may be uneven. The autopilot tracks these changes and changes each of the assets so that the distribution is even. Did I understand your thoughts correctly?
yes, that's right. Moreover, the fund detects these changes in real time, and then rebalances the entire portfolio based on your needs and requirements. In general, I have nothing more to add to the Autopilot fund. I would now like to explore SafeCapital in terms of charity.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:53:51 AM

with regard to charity, now you can definitely be sure that your funds have not been transferred to third parties who used them for other purposes. Since cryptocurrency is used as a means of obtaining benefits, you can use this benefit for a good cause.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:57:09 AM

with regard to charity, now you can definitely be sure that your funds have not been transferred to third parties who used them for other purposes. Since cryptocurrency is used as a means of obtaining benefits, you can use this benefit for a good cause.
I assume that almost every project makes it possible for its ecosystem or platform to send funds for donations, but I can’t be sure that they really went to charity.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 08:01:42 AM

I assume that almost every project makes it possible for its ecosystem or platform to send funds for donations, but I can’t be sure that they really went to charity.
do not forget that the blockchain is transparent and fair, therefore all your funds will be in the palm of your hand and will not be able to be withdrawn from circulation and used differently than was necessary.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:05:13 AM

do not forget that the blockchain is transparent and fair, therefore all your funds will be in the palm of your hand and will not be able to be withdrawn from circulation and used differently than was necessary.
I am glad that here you can donate to charity both in BTC and in your own currency SCAP SafeCapital. Imagine how the lives of those in need would change if someone who had been holding Bitcoin since 2009 suddenly decided to donate it. After all, this is a profit of 1000%!
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 08:09:29 AM

in general, we can say that blockchain is the best solution for charity. No wonder the developers behind the scenes declare that they go hand in hand, because it really is. Only now donations will go into the right hands.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:32:40 AM

friends, I have been here not so long ago, but already see the prospects of this project. I think it’s worth discussing the benefits that are key in this project. I am sure that there are such. What do you think about this project?
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:36:22 AM

friends, I have been here not so long ago, but already see the prospects of this project. I think it’s worth discussing the benefits that are key in this project. I am sure that there are such. What do you think about this project?
I believe that this is a fairly powerful ecosystem. Judge for yourself: there are so many cryptocurrencies on the market now, so in a competitive environment, you need to come up with as efficient projects as possible. These include SafeCapital. Its developers offer a lot.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:40:31 AM

I believe that this is a fairly powerful ecosystem. Judge for yourself: there are so many cryptocurrencies on the market now, so in a competitive environment, you need to come up with as efficient projects as possible. These include SafeCapital. Its developers offer a lot.
yes, I know that this is a whole ecosystem. It includes several products, as well as similar products related to finance. This is, first of all, an exchange, an application for buying and selling stocks and goods, an application for trading index and mutual funds ... it seems to me that I have not missed anything.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:44:18 AM

yes, I know that this is a whole ecosystem. It includes several products, as well as similar products related to finance. This is, first of all, an exchange, an application for buying and selling stocks and goods, an application for trading index and mutual funds ... it seems to me that I have not missed anything.
it is possible that you really have not missed anything. I have not yet gone into the details of this project, so it is difficult for me to judge the availability of information on the project. But I would like to know more about him. By the way, as it seemed to me, the project was made completely at the highest level.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:48:56 AM

friends, because the financial world needs to expand its target audience, new opportunities and, of course, in a new concept that will completely turn the look on investing. Here the concept is the ability to come to the world of finance for absolutely anyone.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:52:29 AM

friends, because the financial world needs to expand its target audience, new opportunities and, of course, in a new concept that will completely turn the look on investing. Here the concept is the ability to come to the world of finance for absolutely anyone.
it is an interesting concept. I did not know that not all classes of people can participate in investing. I wonder if there is a division of people into haves and have-nots? Traditional assets still do not allow to acquire part of the shares, only in full.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:56:21 AM

it is an interesting concept. I did not know that not all classes of people can participate in investing. I wonder if there is a division of people into haves and have-nots? Traditional assets still do not allow to acquire part of the shares, only in full.
this is precisely the main problem of the financial market: the lack of large funds for some people does not allow them to invest not only in traditional companies, but also in index funds, and even in mutual funds.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:00:49 AM

this is precisely the main problem of the financial market: the lack of large funds for some people does not allow them to invest not only in traditional companies, but also in index funds, and even in mutual funds.
well, so it has changed. Now all this is possible, and investing in mutual and index funds will be much easier thanks to the Autopilot application, which has a fairly simple interface specifically so that you can program the form and fund yourself.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:04:24 AM

friends, I suggest returning to the topic of the Autopilot fund later, but now tell me, please, what part is the blockchain involved in this project? I heard that he has reached the highest point of his perfection, so cryptocurrencies will no longer be created. Is it true? Huh
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:08:57 AM

friends, I suggest returning to the topic of the Autopilot fund later, but now tell me, please, what part is the blockchain involved in this project? I heard that he has reached the highest point of his perfection, so cryptocurrencies will no longer be created. Is it true? Huh
no, you did not quite understand this information. Yes, the blockchain really has become the best over the years of many years of development, but the prospect of the massive introduction of cryptocurrencies disappears because 10 years after the creation of bitcoin, there was not a single cryptocurrency that could be relied on.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:12:49 AM

it turns out that the SafeCapital developers are destroying this established and at the same time disappearing tradition and want to show that it is the SCAP token that will be useful as much as the modern market requires.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:17:04 AM

it turns out that the SafeCapital developers are destroying this established and at the same time disappearing tradition and want to show that it is the SCAP token that will be useful as much as the modern market requires.
yes, probably this is true. The modern market requires a look at stocks and trading more professional and wider. Judging by other similar projects, the problems have not been fixed. It has already been said above that the problem of separation of classes remains.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: