Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6079 times)
KarenW102

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 06:16:32 AM

what is the access to all financial and investment products for each user? It always seemed to me that this was not so easy. This is especially true, for example, traditional investment. It turns out that the concept has changed precisely in this project.

*Link Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:20:11 AM

what is the access to all financial and investment products for each user? It always seemed to me that this was not so easy. This is especially true, for example, traditional investment. It turns out that the concept has changed precisely in this project.
yes, the mission of the developers is to allow each user to participate in financial processes, and for this it is not necessary to have a stationary PC, even a smartphone and Internet access are enough. Now I see the development of this project and its potential.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 06:24:32 AM

yes, the mission of the developers is to allow each user to participate in financial processes, and for this it is not necessary to have a stationary PC, even a smartphone and Internet access are enough. Now I see the development of this project and its potential.
yes, I see it too. It turns out that the SCAP coin will be the same reliable cryptocurrency with which its mass introduction into everyday use is not necessary? As I understand it, this was the main problem of the cryptocurrency market: the lack of that very reliable and really needed coin.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:28:47 AM

yes, I see it too. It turns out that the SCAP coin will be the same reliable cryptocurrency with which its mass introduction into everyday use is not necessary? As I understand it, this was the main problem of the cryptocurrency market: the lack of that very reliable and really needed coin.
I believe that this will be the impetus for destroying people's ideas about cryptocurrency: many people imagine it as not quite the right tool. And not everyone knows what benefits it can bring to every area, just like blockchain. Therefore, the creation of SafeCapital will affect the cryptocurrency market in the best way possible.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:33:06 AM

you know, the blockchain will really bring enormous benefits in the development of SafeCapital specifically: thanks to its decentralization, it will now not be possible to divert funds to the other side or change the process of their movement, since the distributed registry records every operation.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 06:37:16 AM

guys, I still don’t understand the reason why the developers decided to change the familiar and established SafeCapital concept and even allow those with a small amount of funds to participate in the project? Do they really want to expand the target audience in order to add the circle of users who do not believe in cryptocurrency?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 06:41:54 AM

guys, I still don’t understand the reason why the developers decided to change the familiar and established SafeCapital concept and even allow those with a small amount of funds to participate in the project? Do they really want to expand the target audience in order to add the circle of users who do not believe in cryptocurrency?
in fact, everything is simple: this access makes the SafeCapital platform a reality for everyone, and traditional financial products are still available only for experienced and wealthy investors who are able to purchase expensive shares and pay high commissions.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 06:52:17 AM

in fact, everything is simple: this access makes the SafeCapital platform a reality for everyone, and traditional financial products are still available only for experienced and wealthy investors who are able to purchase expensive shares and pay high commissions.
that's great. It turns out that here the latest achievements and developments of the blockchain over several years are combined, plus innovative technologies that make it easier to trade. Well, we can safely say that the developers have practically done the impossible!

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 06:56:53 AM

that's great. It turns out that here the latest achievements and developments of the blockchain over several years are combined, plus innovative technologies that make it easier to trade. Well, we can safely say that the developers have practically done the impossible!
that's right. In addition, the result is important - this is an entire ecosystem that has several useful products, each of which will be useful in trade: these are exchanges, the IEO platform, an online store, and even an investment fund in which you can program yourself!

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:01:01 AM

by the way, I have already familiarized myself with these useful products, and they really greatly facilitate both the trading process and the interaction of users with each other. Simply put, all of these platforms are for people.
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:08:58 AM

by the way, I have already familiarized myself with these useful products, and they really greatly facilitate both the trading process and the interaction of users with each other. Simply put, all of these platforms are for people.
I completely agree with this. For example, Runway IEO Platform is a platform for initial stock offers that investors trust. It not only provides an opportunity to combine efforts, but also put some of the projects on crowdfunding.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:16:33 AM

I completely agree with this. For example, Runway IEO Platform is a platform for initial stock offers that investors trust. It not only provides an opportunity to combine efforts, but also put some of the projects on crowdfunding.
in order to set up a project for crowdfunding, you must surely study it completely, carefully check that as a result only the best projects are on the platform. Do you agree with me about this?
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:13:10 AM

in order to set up a project for crowdfunding, you must surely study it completely, carefully check that as a result only the best projects are on the platform. Do you agree with me about this?
yes, it is. Please note that there are some similarities between IEO and ICO, although there have been some doubts in the latter. It seems to me that it is IEO that will be effective, as they provide an opportunity to combine efforts with innovative projects and experienced investors.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 10:20:13 AM

with regard to ICOs, the doubts about them are connected with the fact that they are not backed up by anything and are not as protected projects as IEO are. The developers have chosen the absolutely right products and provide their participants with only secure investment offers.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:24:04 AM

with regard to ICOs, the doubts about them are connected with the fact that they are not backed up by anything and are not as protected projects as IEO are. The developers have chosen the absolutely right products and provide their participants with only secure investment offers.
yes, that's cool. You know, I would like to discuss the situation regarding traditional investing. I don’t quite understand why it is somewhat complicated for some reasons: besides the fact that not everyone has extra money to buy expensive stocks and interact with brokers, there are probably other reasons. Tell me about it.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 10:36:38 AM

let me tell you about it. You see, this is a really difficult battle, the developers are not exaggerating at all. In addition, the main problem that extends to the market as a whole, it seems to me, is the division into classes of investors of the haves and have-nots.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:41:21 AM

let me tell you about it. You see, this is a really difficult battle, the developers are not exaggerating at all. In addition, the main problem that extends to the market as a whole, it seems to me, is the division into classes of investors of the haves and have-nots.
this is news to me, to be honest. In addition to traditional investments, there are also other products that are available to that class of investors, which are considered in your understanding as "poor." For example, this is venture capital investment. Am I not right in my thoughts?
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 10:45:11 AM

this is news to me, to be honest. In addition to traditional investments, there are also other products that are available to that class of investors, which are considered in your understanding as "poor." For example, this is venture capital investment. Am I not right in my thoughts?
here you are absolutely wrong. By the way, on the example of venture investments, the situation of separation into classes is most clearly expressed. First, you need to become a partner in a large organization in order to be able to participate in the early rounds of startup financing. This already sets you apart from wealthy investors.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:49:22 AM

here you are absolutely wrong. By the way, on the example of venture investments, the situation of separation into classes is most clearly expressed. First, you need to become a partner in a large organization in order to be able to participate in the early rounds of startup financing. This already sets you apart from wealthy investors.
I completely agree with the previous commentator. In addition, if you are not a partner in a venture company, you can skip the formation of the following large companies (Facebook, Airbnb). Now pay attention to this difference: the lack of funds for retail investment complements the picture of inequality between investors.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 10:53:12 AM

friends, it’s worth adding about intermediaries who are present at the conclusion of transactions with venture investments, the purchase of shares of traditional companies and other transactions. Here there is a lack of the ability to automate the process so as to rid this circuit of an extra link.

*Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: