Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:19:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Doublescripts

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 09:48:28 AM

friends, if the question arose about the security of transactions, the related concern is how our assets will be stored? What is noteworthy about SafeCapital Exchange? I mean specifically the storage method.
as for the storage method, then everything is simple. Storage of assets in the amount of 96% is carried out in a cold manner. Apparently, this is the most convenient and safest way to store assets. Unfortunately, I can’t say any more about this.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 09:51:09 AM

I will add, perhaps, cold storage with some details. Yes, this method is really the safest, because the hot, for example, storage, has lost a large number of its assets that have been compromised. Therefore, developers use a cold storage method.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 09:54:14 AM

I will add, perhaps, cold storage with some details. Yes, this method is really the safest, because the hot, for example, storage, has lost a large number of its assets that have been compromised. Therefore, developers use a cold storage method.
add to this also additional methods for the greatest level of security. For example, these are distributed geographical keys, air cooling and even multi-signal wallets. I think this is more than safe.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 09:57:07 AM

add to this also additional methods for the greatest level of security. For example, these are distributed geographical keys, air cooling and even multi-signal wallets. I think this is more than safe.
yes, I support you in this. In addition, it is worth noting that the security infrastructure as a whole is used at the corporate and military level, due to which trade occurs without problems, and it is protected from hackers and theft of funds.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:00:12 AM

friends, what can you say about another exchange that is part of SafeCapital? as I understand it, it is also intended for trading, but also on it you can carry out round-the-clock and instant cryptocurrency exchange. Tell me, am I right in my assumptions?
Alaa

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:03:34 AM

friends, what can you say about another exchange that is part of SafeCapital? as I understand it, it is also intended for trading, but also on it you can carry out round-the-clock and instant cryptocurrency exchange. Tell me, am I right in my assumptions?
yes, you are absolutely right. This exchange is called Shift. Its name is interesting and at the same time logical for the Shift button, which must be pressed to replace one coin, for example, with another, and also switch between your assets. In principle, it is quite useful.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:06:57 AM

you know, I see a benefit in this exchange in the absence of competition between users for the top lines of the customer rating. This is very convenient, since your orders will be processed not depending on this rating, but based on automated processes. And all this will happen thanks to the blockchain.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:10:06 AM

you know, I see a benefit in this exchange in the absence of competition between users for the top lines of the customer rating. This is very convenient, since your orders will be processed not depending on this rating, but based on automated processes. And all this will happen thanks to the blockchain.
here you are really right. By the way, this is the easiest exchange in the world. It has a very simple interface, so that any user can figure it out. I believe that it is also aimed at beginners, since not all of them have experience in trading, and many will come only when the project is launched.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:13:12 AM

here you are really right. By the way, this is the easiest exchange in the world. It has a very simple interface, so that any user can figure it out. I believe that it is also aimed at beginners, since not all of them have experience in trading, and many will come only when the project is launched.
I noticed that each of the products of the ecosystem has a fairly easy to use interface. I think that this not only simplifies the work, but also saves time, because it is a valuable and important resource, and every minute is sometimes important in trade. The Autopilot fund also has a simple interface. Do you know about such a product?

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:16:32 AM

it seems to me that we can return to the Autopilot fund later, since it has a specific specialization. In addition, it seems to me that I did not quite understand whether it is possible to make an instant exchange on the Shift exchange or is this opportunity given only in certain cases?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:19:09 AM

it seems to me that we can return to the Autopilot fund later, since it has a specific specialization. In addition, it seems to me that I did not quite understand whether it is possible to make an instant exchange on the Shift exchange or is this opportunity given only in certain cases?
no, you can make an instant exchange at any time. This is noteworthy for this exchange, because in other exchanges you will have to switch to a traditional one in order to receive an exchange, and this takes extra time and commissions that you may have to pay on a traditional exchange.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:22:15 AM

no, you can make an instant exchange at any time. This is noteworthy for this exchange, because in other exchanges you will have to switch to a traditional one in order to receive an exchange, and this takes extra time and commissions that you may have to pay on a traditional exchange.
in addition, you have no guarantee that your purchase orders will be executed on time. It all depends on your trading experience and price. I think that not every user is ready to wait a few days to receive an exchange, and it is for these purposes that the Shift exchange is needed. Here everything will be exactly the opposite.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:25:33 AM

Shift will not only provide you with a cryptocurrency exchange at any time, but will also use the best rates on the market by connecting to the APIs of the largest and most liquid exchanges in the world. So you get the exchange at the best rate. This is worth considering.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:28:27 AM

by the way, you know, I want to add one more important detail. It was said above that we can switch between other assets. Firstly, they can be infinite, and secondly, your own SCAP is included in them.
Alaa

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:34:50 AM

by the way, you know, I want to add one more important detail. It was said above that we can switch between other assets. Firstly, they can be infinite, and secondly, your own SCAP is included in them.
I think that with regard to SCAP everything is obvious, because this is the internal currency of the project and, accordingly, with its participation, any operation takes place on the exchange and in the process of interaction with other products. In addition, it generally has quite strong advantages.
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:37:09 AM

I think that with regard to SCAP everything is obvious, because this is the internal currency of the project and, accordingly, with its participation, any operation takes place on the exchange and in the process of interaction with other products. In addition, it generally has quite strong advantages.
this is really so. Do you know that according to the type of inflation, in my opinion, the best strategic move is that the developers chose the beginning with low inflation, which decreases over time? This is really cool!
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:40:19 AM

tokens are also available on the Crowdfundr exchange. By the way, this platform also deserves attention - enterprises that need financing can receive microfinancing from people, in other words, from the crowd. And this, it seems to me, is very beneficial, first of all, for enterprises.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:43:43 AM

tokens are also available on the Crowdfundr exchange. By the way, this platform also deserves attention - enterprises that need financing can receive microfinancing from people, in other words, from the crowd. And this, it seems to me, is very beneficial, first of all, for enterprises.
I understand what you want to say. You want to say that getting microfinance from people is more convenient than from banks. Well, it really is. You should be aware of what interest rates and unfavorable lending conditions banks offer.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:46:12 AM

I understand what you want to say. You want to say that getting microfinance from people is more convenient than from banks. Well, it really is. You should be aware of what interest rates and unfavorable lending conditions banks offer.
of course I imagine that, most likely, you can not even try to go to the bank for loans, because the conditions can be simply unbearable. And in that case, the Crowdfundr platform comes to the rescue. If you possess information about it, you should understand the importance of its presence in this ecosystem.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

of course I imagine that, most likely, you can not even try to go to the bank for loans, because the conditions can be simply unbearable. And in that case, the Crowdfundr platform comes to the rescue. If you possess information about it, you should understand the importance of its presence in this ecosystem.
I understand that. By the way, the presence of this platform proves that not everything in the world consists only of cryptocurrency projects. Enterprises seeking financing can be the most diverse and even non-cryptocurrency.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: