Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:21:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
xsebax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 10:57:22 AM

friends, it’s worth adding about intermediaries who are present at the conclusion of transactions with venture investments, the purchase of shares of traditional companies and other transactions. Here there is a lack of the ability to automate the process so as to rid this circuit of an extra link.
the problem of having intermediaries will be solved using the blockchain. In addition to the fact that the process will be automated, there will be no need to pay for the services of these intermediaries, which, I believe, will save investors a lot of money. Well and the main thing is the speed of transactions. But it already depends on the quality of the exchange.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 11:01:19 AM

friends, it’s worth adding about intermediaries who are present at the conclusion of transactions with venture investments, the purchase of shares of traditional companies and other transactions. Here there is a lack of the ability to automate the process so as to rid this circuit of an extra link.
the problem of having intermediaries will be solved using the blockchain. In addition to the fact that the process will be automated, there will be no need to pay for the services of these intermediaries, which, I believe, will save investors a lot of money. Well and the main thing is the speed of transactions. But it already depends on the quality of the exchange.
both exchanges in this ecosystem allow this. For example, SafeCapital Exchange is an exchange that makes over a million unique connections at the same time. And its speed is also high - it carries out up to 10,000 transactions per second. I believe that such characteristics should be impressive.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 11:05:19 AM

both exchanges in this ecosystem allow this. For example, SafeCapital Exchange is an exchange that makes over a million unique connections at the same time. And its speed is also high - it carries out up to 10,000 transactions per second. I believe that such characteristics should be impressive.
such are impressive. I repeat that the mediation problem was solved with the help of the blockchain, and this or that exchange takes on the remaining functions, depending on your investment needs. This ecosystem is the best solution for financial transactions.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:09:20 AM

friends, what really impressed me was SafeCapital's composition: there are as many as 8 modular products that can be used both individually and in combination with your needs. Moreover, you can make completely different investments, including the most complex and inaccessible ones, about which we spoke above.
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:14:04 AM

friends, what really impressed me was SafeCapital's composition: there are as many as 8 modular products that can be used both individually and in combination with your needs. Moreover, you can make completely different investments, including the most complex and inaccessible ones, about which we spoke above.
yes. Despite the fact that before investment products and secrets of their effectiveness were kept secret, now, with the advent of SafeCapital, everything will change. I think that each of these products deserves a separate discussion. I am especially interested in products for complex types of investment.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:18:40 AM

yes. Despite the fact that before investment products and secrets of their effectiveness were kept secret, now, with the advent of SafeCapital, everything will change. I think that each of these products deserves a separate discussion. I am especially interested in products for complex types of investment.
for me, not only traditional and venture investments, but also mutual and index funds are considered the most difficult. But I think that we will get to this. By the way, did you think about whether it is possible to get passive income here? I know it's hard to find such a platform - but can SafeCapital developers take care of that too?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 11:25:05 AM

friends, I suggest returning to this later. We did not discuss all the characteristics of the exchange. What can you say about security and asset storage? I know that there are different types of storages, each of which can be useful to a different degree. What is used here?

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:00:02 PM

friends, I suggest returning to this later. We did not discuss all the characteristics of the exchange. What can you say about security and asset storage? I know that there are different types of storages, each of which can be useful to a different degree. What is used here?
I personally am of the opinion that the most popular and reliable is cold storage. It is safe for the reason that it is from a cold storage facility that funds, as a rule, cannot be transferred into the wrong hands and a cold wallet cannot be cracked.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 01:04:08 PM

you know, I also heard that a cold storage, although to some extent simpler than hot, but more reliable. Most of the funds were stolen precisely from hot wallets, so the developers made the right choice in favor of cold wallets, also adding additional functions to them.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:08:21 PM

you know, I also heard that a cold storage, although to some extent simpler than hot, but more reliable. Most of the funds were stolen precisely from hot wallets, so the developers made the right choice in favor of cold wallets, also adding additional functions to them.
I do not know about additional functions, tell us about it. Can we assume that they simply increase the level of security even more, or is it just a standard storage that is more expensive to increase the level of security? Although it seems to me that the developers preferred the first option.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:12:13 PM

it is. The cold store has air cooling in multi-signal wallets, as well as distributed keys depending on the geographical location. I do not quite understand how these functions can help in security, but it sounds quite authoritative.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 01:16:09 PM

it is. The cold store has air cooling in multi-signal wallets, as well as distributed keys depending on the geographical location. I do not quite understand how these functions can help in security, but it sounds quite authoritative.
the developers also ask you to pay attention to the fact that the storage of funds in a cold store is preferred in the amount of 96%, that is, almost all of the funds of investors. I believe that the developers fully trust the storage method they have chosen.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:20:26 PM

I wonder what requirements are presented, for example, to investors to participate in the project? It may also be project requirements in order to expose them for crowdfunding. It seems to me that for a project of this level, they should be quite serious.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 01:24:14 PM

I wonder what requirements are presented, for example, to investors to participate in the project? It may also be project requirements in order to expose them for crowdfunding. It seems to me that for a project of this level, they should be quite serious.
in fact, no. There are no special requirements specifically for investors, both prohibitive and mandatory for participation. There are requirements for projects, I assume that this is the secret of the project team. But if the goal is to have the best projects on the way out, then they are probably carefully selected and checked.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:28:11 PM

in fact, no. There are no special requirements specifically for investors, both prohibitive and mandatory for participation. There are requirements for projects, I assume that this is the secret of the project team. But if the goal is to have the best projects on the way out, then they are probably carefully selected and checked.
plus everything, each investor can invest as much as possible, because, I repeat, the platform is intended for all users who have a smartphone and an Internet connection. Accordingly, they can invest any amount of funds.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 01:32:05 PM

you know, I drew attention to the huge advantage of this ecosystem. Let's imagine the situation that the company is looking for financing. I believe that first of all, they will turn to the bank, which will provide them with the conditions for lending funds.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:37:11 PM

you know, I drew attention to the huge advantage of this ecosystem. Let's imagine the situation that the company is looking for financing. I believe that first of all, they will turn to the bank, which will provide them with the conditions for lending funds.
I even understand what you mean. You want to say that banks do not always provide favorable conditions in view of the fact that the banks' earnings are the interest of borrowers. In addition, you will have to bank the main loan, which sometimes can be unbearable for the company.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 01:41:27 PM

I even understand what you mean. You want to say that banks do not always provide favorable conditions in view of the fact that the banks' earnings are the interest of borrowers. In addition, you will have to bank the main loan, which sometimes can be unbearable for the company.
yes, and in such cases it is more profitable to borrow money not from the bank, but from people. For these purposes, there is the Crowdfundr platform where the company can receive financial assistance. The platform can help not only new companies, but also existing ones. This is a big plus, since analog platforms finance only the ideas of a new business.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:45:19 PM

I can even give examples of such organizations: these are Kickstarter and GoFundMe. And yes, they really help exclusively new organizations. Most likely, they were not going to develop this concept further, so they decided to focus only on the new business.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 01:49:24 PM

I can even give examples of such organizations: these are Kickstarter and GoFundMe. And yes, they really help exclusively new organizations. Most likely, they were not going to develop this concept further, so they decided to focus only on the new business.
by the way, I would add that this financing can be carried out even through SCAP cryptocurrency. Agree that this is convenient enough when there are several payment methods. In addition, this once again confirms that cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular day by day.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: