Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
xsebax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 10:20:21 AM

But what about trading experience? As I understand it, trade is also very important. The same goes for cryptocurrency exchange. In order to make the exchange as quickly as possible, you need some experience, so sometimes the exchange takes a certain amount of time.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:24:24 AM

But what about trading experience? As I understand it, trade is also very important. The same goes for cryptocurrency exchange. In order to make the exchange as quickly as possible, you need some experience, so sometimes the exchange takes a certain amount of time.
as for experience, I don’t know anything about it. I can definitely say that traditional and venture investment is now available to every user, despite the nuances that are present in each of these types of investments.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 10:28:23 AM

by the way, I completely agree with the nuances. For example, venture capital investments require a partnership with an organization, and if you are not a partner, you will not be able to participate in the early rounds of financing. This is fraught with some consequences.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:32:25 AM

by the way, I completely agree with the nuances. For example, venture capital investments require a partnership with an organization, and if you are not a partner, you will not be able to participate in the early rounds of financing. This is fraught with some consequences.
I would not say that these are consequences, but based on the result, a certain separation of ordinary users and wealthy investors is created. If you cannot participate in financing, then you can skip a large startup, for example, like Airbnb and Facebook. This makes a big class difference.
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:36:12 AM

as I understand it, class difference is the most serious problem of the financial and investment market. The main catch is in dealing with brokerage firms, it is also high commissions, and many other nuances related not only to trade, but also to the investment products themselves.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 10:40:08 AM

as I understand it, class difference is the most serious problem of the financial and investment market. The main catch is in dealing with brokerage firms, it is also high commissions, and many other nuances related not only to trade, but also to the investment products themselves.
you missed the main, in my opinion, nuance - these are expensive shares of large companies. Their shares can be purchased only in whole, a partial purchase is impossible, as I understand it, therefore a whole share can cost up to several thousand dollars. However, now it will be available.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:44:28 AM

you missed the main, in my opinion, nuance - these are expensive shares of large companies. Their shares can be purchased only in whole, a partial purchase is impossible, as I understand it, therefore a whole share can cost up to several thousand dollars. However, now it will be available.
SafeCapital is a great project. After all, even the tools themselves are designed in such a way that interaction with them is as simple as possible. Since not everyone regards cryptocurrency as a financial instrument, the SafeCapital project team combines the best properties of cryptocurrency and blockchain and creates easy-to-use tools.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 10:48:22 AM

SafeCapital is a great project. After all, even the tools themselves are designed in such a way that interaction with them is as simple as possible. Since not everyone regards cryptocurrency as a financial instrument, the SafeCapital project team combines the best properties of cryptocurrency and blockchain and creates easy-to-use tools.
it seems to me that very soon these financial instruments will become as accessible as, for example, writing SMS or sending an e-mail. The amazing properties of cryptocurrency will certainly be regarded by users as it should be.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:52:06 AM

I forgot to add one detail regarding venture capital investments. You will not be able to participate in financing a startup, not only if you are not a partner in a venture company, but also if you have moving capital in the market. These are the main reasons why venture capital investments are not available to you.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 10:56:18 AM

I forgot to add one detail regarding venture capital investments. You will not be able to participate in financing a startup, not only if you are not a partner in a venture company, but also if you have moving capital in the market. These are the main reasons why venture capital investments are not available to you.
but retail is also very difficult. In the process of traditional investment, you can also encounter various problems that can become an obstacle to profit. We said above that these could be, for example, financial restrictions or lack of proper experience.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:00:07 AM

but retail is also very difficult. In the process of traditional investment, you can also encounter various problems that can become an obstacle to profit. We said above that these could be, for example, financial restrictions or lack of proper experience.
it is, however, I understood from white paper that SafeCapital ecosystem products will be the best assistants in order to make profitable trading actions. By the way, these products can be used in completely different ways: not only separately, but also in combination with each other.
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:04:17 AM

I would add that there may be problems with the requirements of accredited investors. More precisely, the problem itself will consist in processing your own investments due to the requirements of accredited investors: it may simply not be possible.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 11:08:32 AM

I would add that there may be problems with the requirements of accredited investors. More precisely, the problem itself will consist in processing your own investments due to the requirements of accredited investors: it may simply not be possible.
I don’t know if I understood this information correctly, but the partial purchase of shares is connected with the principle of securities: this is a buy-in, that is, a game in everything or nothing. By the way, I also read this information in white paper. The developers quite intelligibly explained all the information related to financial instruments.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:12:18 AM

I don’t know if I understood this information correctly, but the partial purchase of shares is connected with the principle of securities: this is a buy-in, that is, a game in everything or nothing. By the way, I also read this information in white paper. The developers quite intelligibly explained all the information related to financial instruments.
also pay attention to intermediaries that are used when interacting with financial instruments. Blockchain excludes the possibility of their presence, since everything will be done by the system. SafeCapital will also not work with intermediaries.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 11:16:13 AM

also pay attention to intermediaries that are used when interacting with financial instruments. Blockchain excludes the possibility of their presence, since everything will be done by the system. SafeCapital will also not work with intermediaries.
I believe that this is very convenient, since the blockchain not only helps automate the processes for which intermediaries are responsible, but also saves time and budget of investors to some extent. The budget will really shrink at times.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 11:20:14 AM

friends, I come to the conclusion that it was not at all necessary to keep secret all the tools that lead to financial well-being, since now everything in this regard will change forever. As I understand it, everyone can get a financial benefit.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:24:15 AM

friends, I come to the conclusion that it was not at all necessary to keep secret all the tools that lead to financial well-being, since now everything in this regard will change forever. As I understand it, everyone can get a financial benefit.
it really is. In addition, there is an opportunity not only to obtain financial benefits, but also to help other people. In principle, on the SafeCapital ecosystem, each of the products has a certain benefit, however, with regard to helping others, it is a charity.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 11:28:10 AM

it really is. In addition, there is an opportunity not only to obtain financial benefits, but also to help other people. In principle, on the SafeCapital ecosystem, each of the products has a certain benefit, however, with regard to helping others, it is a charity.
to be honest, I thought you mean the Crowdfundr platform, which helps businesses find financing. moreover, the “trick” of this platform is that companies will receive financing not from banks, but from people. This is a convenient scheme, because rates from people are the most profitable.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:33:22 AM

guys, I’ll tell you this: the Crowdfundr platform, the charity, and in general all other products created by the developers are created to support people. The charity platform has more confirmation, because if you need help, you can safely ask the crowd.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:34:29 PM

Probably wash trading on the exchanges. Look at the spread, more than one dollar. There is possibility that this project is scam. Watch out guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: