Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Doublescripts

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:25:18 AM

friends, it always seemed to me that the possibility of creating a decentralized system that would be not only simple, but also honest and fair is just a dream that cannot be realized for some reason. Now it turns out that this is quite possible.
yes, it is possible. So it will be: the developers decided to completely change their view of the financial industry and make it more modern, using blockchain technology. Do you understand what I am talking about? Do you know anything about blockchain?
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 08:29:19 AM

friends, it always seemed to me that the possibility of creating a decentralized system that would be not only simple, but also honest and fair is just a dream that cannot be realized for some reason. Now it turns out that this is quite possible.
yes, it is possible. So it will be: the developers decided to completely change their view of the financial industry and make it more modern, using blockchain technology. Do you understand what I am talking about? Do you know anything about blockchain?
I know that this is a great network, which could be an ideal scheme in every area of ​​people's lives, which would benefit from its decentralized nature. Firstly, there would be an opportunity to carry out charitable acts, and secondly, each of the areas of life would be the most transparent and honest, which is important for many users now.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:33:37 AM

I know that this is a great network, which could be an ideal scheme in every area of ​​people's lives, which would benefit from its decentralized nature. Firstly, there would be an opportunity to carry out charitable acts, and secondly, each of the areas of life would be the most transparent and honest, which is important for many users now.
with regard to transparency, I completely agree with this. This is a very necessary scheme. But I heard that the blockchain is currently experiencing some difficulties due to the fact that there are no cryptocurrencies that would be completely reliable enough to become one.
Alaa

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:37:07 AM

my friend, yes, the blockchain really has some difficulties with implementation, but after all, at a certain moment it reached the peak of its development, so we can say with confidence that you need to use it further. In principle, as I see it, there is a digital coin for these purposes - this is SCAP.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 08:41:07 AM

my friend, yes, the blockchain really has some difficulties with implementation, but after all, at a certain moment it reached the peak of its development, so we can say with confidence that you need to use it further. In principle, as I see it, there is a digital coin for these purposes - this is SCAP.
for example, it seemed to me that there are a lot of coins in the cryptocurrency world, the question only concerns their security, reliability and further implementation as a means of payment. Do you think SCAP will cope with these tasks? How reliable is this coin?

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:45:08 AM

for example, it seemed to me that there are a lot of coins in the cryptocurrency world, the question only concerns their security, reliability and further implementation as a means of payment. Do you think SCAP will cope with these tasks? How reliable is this coin?
I believe that it is more than reliable. The first advantage in favor of it is the ability to reduce inflation: start at a low level and decrease over time. It seems to me that this is an invaluable plus. In addition, SCAP refers to the type of coins that are traded on the exchange.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 08:49:53 AM

I believe the type of this coin is Crowdfundr. By the way, exactly the same name has one of the ecosystem’s products, focused on finding financing for enterprises. It is noteworthy that the cryptocurrency platform will finance from its own liquidity reserve those enterprises that have nothing to do with cryptocurrency.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:55:28 AM

I believe the type of this coin is Crowdfundr. By the way, exactly the same name has one of the ecosystem’s products, focused on finding financing for enterprises. It is noteworthy that the cryptocurrency platform will finance from its own liquidity reserve those enterprises that have nothing to do with cryptocurrency.
you are right about the name. As for financing, the position of developers should be noted here: they believe that the whole world should not consist only of cryptocurrency, and the search for funds for such enterprises is a confirmation of this.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 08:59:56 AM

you are right about the name. As for financing, the position of developers should be noted here: they believe that the whole world should not consist only of cryptocurrency, and the search for funds for such enterprises is a confirmation of this.
probably, it is also worth noting the not always favorable and fair credit conditions, which are sought by financing enterprises. Therefore, their direction is cryptocurrency projects and the search for finance for their ideas from the crowd.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:03:34 AM

it seems to me that it is more profitable to get financing from people than from banks: these are both the most favorable rates and a lower percentage. Plus, help from people encourages users to act together if difficulties arise. Roll Eyes

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:07:15 AM

friends, I heard about other similar organizations that were engaged in the search for funds for their ideas. If I'm not mistaken, these are the Kickstarter and GoFundMe organizations. But they only help new businesses to raise funds, but what about existing companies?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:11:13 AM

friends, I heard about other similar organizations that were engaged in the search for funds for their ideas. If I'm not mistaken, these are the Kickstarter and GoFundMe organizations. But they only help new businesses to raise funds, but what about existing companies?
this is precisely where the Crowdfundr platform’s huge advantage lies: its liquidity reserve helps to find financing for existing companies. Agree that this property will greatly distinguish Crowdfundr from analogues. In addition, here people help people.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:15:18 AM

this is precisely where the Crowdfundr platform’s huge advantage lies: its liquidity reserve helps to find financing for existing companies. Agree that this property will greatly distinguish Crowdfundr from analogues. In addition, here people help people.
do not forget that financing services are payable via cryptocurrency. By the way, I'm starting to understand that I don’t know anything about this SCAP token. Tell me what you know about him. Besides the fact that he uses the lowest type of inflation, which is going to decrease, I know nothing more. Undecided
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:19:11 AM

I can say that when owning a certain number of masternodes, the security deposit in tokens is blocked for a year. This ensures that the price of tokens remains unchanged, which cannot but please those users who are aware of what the change in price in the cryptocurrency world means.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:23:58 AM

I can say that when owning a certain number of masternodes, the security deposit in tokens is blocked for a year. This ensures that the price of tokens remains unchanged, which cannot but please those users who are aware of what the change in price in the cryptocurrency world means.
wait, what masternodes are you talking about? I know that they allow you to get passive income from bonuses of the total amount, which increase depending on how many masternodes you own. Am I right in my reasoning? Huh
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:28:41 AM

wait, what masternodes are you talking about? I know that they allow you to get passive income from bonuses of the total amount, which increase depending on how many masternodes you own. Am I right in my reasoning? Huh
yes, you are right. I know that it is difficult to find a system that would allow you to receive passive income, but SafeCapital does everything in the interests of participants and the development of the investment and financial market. In addition, the supply for tokens and the ecosystem as a whole will increase.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 10:11:15 AM

by the way, in order to increase the importance of the token, they often carry out such a useful event as burning. Thus, the significance (deficit) increases and the supply as a whole decreases. I suppose this is also being done here. What can you say about this?

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:15:19 AM

by the way, in order to increase the importance of the token, they often carry out such a useful event as burning. Thus, the significance (deficit) increases and the supply as a whole decreases. I suppose this is also being done here. What can you say about this?
yes, it really is in the characteristics of the token. In addition, the issue of tokens is indicated here - this is 10 100 000 SCAP and the ability to swap tokens of one financial ecosystem with another. In this case, it will be X SINS = 1 SCAP. A master node is required to replace SINS in SCAP.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 12:42:40 PM

yes, it really is in the characteristics of the token. In addition, the issue of tokens is indicated here - this is 10 100 000 SCAP and the ability to swap tokens of one financial ecosystem with another. In this case, it will be X SINS = 1 SCAP. A master node is required to replace SINS in SCAP.
then it is safe to say that the token is successful. But I would add that masternodes are also associated with profit and additional income. We did not discuss them in detail, but I believe that it is necessary to do this, since this is a rather interesting topic.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 12:46:27 PM

as for masternodes, I think that the developers went the right way by proposing this system. Now, as Warren Buffett said, there is a way to make a profit even during sleep, and it’s very cool!

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: