Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6066 times)
ltcdice

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:24:16 PM

but how can the Autopilot fund facilitate participation in mutual and index funds? In theory, I know how this process happens: you need to purchase investment products from the fund manager, and then give him permission to manage your products. I do not quite understand how this will happen in Autopilot.
everything is simple here. Firstly, you can independently set up this fund based on your investments, and secondly, you can create rules based on which Autopilot can even hedge your portfolio. Agree that this is convenient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:28:15 PM

but how can the Autopilot fund facilitate participation in mutual and index funds? In theory, I know how this process happens: you need to purchase investment products from the fund manager, and then give him permission to manage your products. I do not quite understand how this will happen in Autopilot.
everything is simple here. Firstly, you can independently set up this fund based on your investments, and secondly, you can create rules based on which Autopilot can even hedge your portfolio. Agree that this is convenient.
I completely agree with you. In addition, the Autopilot can automatically redistribute your funds, if necessary at a particular time. I think this is also an important advantage, especially if the price of assets changes every minute.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:32:30 PM

I suppose that you should not miss such opportunities. This is especially true for complex investments, which only expand the circle of their target audience. And the remaining products of the SafeCapital ecosystem will help to carry out all operations much faster.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:36:12 PM

I suppose that you should not miss such opportunities. This is especially true for complex investments, which only expand the circle of their target audience. And the remaining products of the SafeCapital ecosystem will help to carry out all operations much faster.
in addition, cryptocurrency and traditional assets in some respects complement each other. This is said even by the developers themselves. Therefore, it is worth keeping them together, they may well coexist together.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:40:09 PM

by the way, pay attention to instant exchange: there are a lot of them in different projects, but there are not many really high-quality and fast ones. For example, SafeCapital Shift allows you to automatically make an exchange in accordance with the highest rates that are possible on the market.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:44:14 PM

by the way, pay attention to instant exchange: there are a lot of them in different projects, but there are not many really high-quality and fast ones. For example, SafeCapital Shift allows you to automatically make an exchange in accordance with the highest rates that are possible on the market.
yes, this is the easiest exchange in the world with favorable conditions. Just a couple of clicks - and you exchange your digital resource for the one you need. In addition, you do not have to compete with other users for orders.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:48:13 PM

yes, this is the easiest exchange in the world with favorable conditions. Just a couple of clicks - and you exchange your digital resource for the one you need. In addition, you do not have to compete with other users for orders.
it is very convenient, because time is now the most valuable resource. And here, time is significantly saved due to quick operations, and even if you want to get an exchange quickly, you do not have to wait several days to do this.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:53:06 PM

friends, I hope that the developers will finalize all the products on time. I would like to launch all applications and platforms as quickly as possible in order to evaluate and take advantage of all the available features of the SafeCapital ecosystem. by the way, the final launch of the platform itself is planned for the first quarter of 2021, judging by the roadmap. Therefore, I look forward to it!
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:09:01 AM

I believe that this project will be promising, but I do not quite understand what its mission is. Is this an ordinary investment platform or does SafeCapital have any specific products that will be useful not only to ordinary users?
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:13:16 AM

I believe that this project will be promising, but I do not quite understand what its mission is. Is this an ordinary investment platform or does SafeCapital have any specific products that will be useful not only to ordinary users?
this is not just an investment platform. The developers of this project will give the opportunity to participate in it to absolutely any user who wants to receive, for example, passive income. By the way, how to get it?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 10:17:12 AM

friends, you surprised me, to be honest. I did not know that each user will now be able to receive passive income. I thought it was almost impossible to find a platform with this type of profit. But if this is now possible, I would like to know more about it. And how big will the bonuses and rewards be?

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:21:08 AM

friends, you surprised me, to be honest. I did not know that each user will now be able to receive passive income. I thought it was almost impossible to find a platform with this type of profit. But if this is now possible, I would like to know more about it. And how big will the bonuses and rewards be?
I suppose it could be masternodes. You know, I heard from my friend that on this platform, the reward is much higher than, for example, on others, and other platforms with more significant cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, here the rewards are really higher.
Alaa

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:25:07 AM

masternodes is a great way to get passive income. But as far as I know, you need to have at least 3. For 3 masternodes, the amount of bonuses is minimal - 2% of the total. For 15 masternode - 10% of the total. Cool
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 10:29:13 AM

masternodes is a great way to get passive income. But as far as I know, you need to have at least 3. For 3 masternodes, the amount of bonuses is minimal - 2% of the total. For 15 masternode - 10% of the total. Cool
it really is. In addition, it is worth noting other tools that help to profit and trade efficiently, quickly and using a minimum set of actions. I propose to discuss what else is SafeCapital platform characterized by.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 10:33:17 AM

I know that it includes simple and effective exchanges, a platform with projects that are put up for crowdfunding, as well as an online store for the purchase of various goods. Perhaps there is something else, but I don’t know about it, because I am not strong in the nuances of investing.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:37:05 AM

I know that it includes simple and effective exchanges, a platform with projects that are put up for crowdfunding, as well as an online store for the purchase of various goods. Perhaps there is something else, but I don’t know about it, because I am not strong in the nuances of investing.
I noticed that many users miss the opportunity to invest and interact with cryptocurrency. I would like to note that cryptocurrency is an excellent tool for making profits and investments. I do not argue that investing has its own particular details.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 10:41:09 AM

I noticed that many users miss the opportunity to invest and interact with cryptocurrency. I would like to note that cryptocurrency is an excellent tool for making profits and investments. I do not argue that investing has its own particular details.
here you are absolutely right. But personally, I hope that SafeCapital will dispel all previous concepts and introduce a new one - the ability to make profit for every user who has a smartphone and an Internet connection.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:12:22 PM

here you are absolutely right. But personally, I hope that SafeCapital will dispel all previous concepts and introduce a new one - the ability to make profit for every user who has a smartphone and an Internet connection.
probably you want to say that not every type of investment is available to ordinary users. Yes, SafeCapital really gives everyone the opportunity to participate, and you need to take this and not miss your chance to become more financially independent.
Alaa

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:16:14 PM

friends, it turns out that this is the SafeCapital concept - the lack of restrictions on participation? In principle, this is really a good opportunity to expand the circle of participants and become a more authoritative platform among analogues.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:20:24 PM

of greater importance here is that the platform, along with all its products, is completely decentralized, and this is a huge advantage and peace of mind for users, especially for those who make regular donations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: