Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:21:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:50:11 PM

nevertheless, the developers created an interesting concept that makes it possible to invest, firstly, as much as I can at a given time, and secondly, I can pick up all the investments in such products that I need.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:53:29 PM

I heard the opinion that exchanges are now acting as a “gateway” to the global economy. Honestly, I never thought about this, but in view of the creation of SafeCapital it seems to me that such a product is present here. Is this really true or are exchanges not such a mandatory tool?
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:56:19 PM

I heard the opinion that exchanges are now acting as a “gateway” to the global economy. Honestly, I never thought about this, but in view of the creation of SafeCapital it seems to me that such a product is present here. Is this really true or are exchanges not such a mandatory tool?
I believe that exchanges are a mandatory tool. Especially when it has excellent features in terms of speed, transaction processing, security and privacy. It seems to me that since some time I began to notice a large number of cryptocurrency exchanges.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:59:19 PM

I got acquainted with the statistics, which says that the number of cryptocurrency exchanges has really increased compared to last year. Based on this, experts concluded that exchanges are more than necessary and the speed of their distribution speaks for itself.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:02:14 PM

I got acquainted with the statistics, which says that the number of cryptocurrency exchanges has really increased compared to last year. Based on this, experts concluded that exchanges are more than necessary and the speed of their distribution speaks for itself.
yes, I also read about it. I won’t say the exact amount of funds moving on the turnover of exchanges, but their total estimate is less than 1 million trillion dollars in 2018. Agree that these are quite impressive numbers, so you should pay attention to the popularity of exchanges.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:05:16 PM

I believe that the time has come to discuss the benefits of the SafeCapital ecosystem exchanges. firstly, there are 2 of them, each of which performs its own specific set of functions. SafeCapital Exchange, for example, is the very exchange that has the highest quality. This is a proprietary product of developers, which clearly shows its development in comparison with other exchanges.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:08:34 PM

I believe that the time has come to discuss the benefits of the SafeCapital ecosystem exchanges. firstly, there are 2 of them, each of which performs its own specific set of functions. SafeCapital Exchange, for example, is the very exchange that has the highest quality. This is a proprietary product of developers, which clearly shows its development in comparison with other exchanges.
this is a really cool product! Firstly, he uses military security, so I think there will be no reason to worry about assets. Secondly, it processes a large number of transactions and at the same time carries out a large number of connections. The numbers are impressive there too.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:11:34 PM

this is a really cool product! Firstly, he uses military security, so I think there will be no reason to worry about assets. Secondly, it processes a large number of transactions and at the same time carries out a large number of connections. The numbers are impressive there too.
I completely agree with you. I am aware of specific figures: these are more than 10,000 transactions and more than a million unique connections. The developers improved their product based on the mistakes and shortcomings of analog exchanges and past slow connections. Do you agree with me?
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:14:29 PM

I completely agree with you. I am aware of specific figures: these are more than 10,000 transactions and more than a million unique connections. The developers improved their product based on the mistakes and shortcomings of analog exchanges and past slow connections. Do you agree with me?
I support you in this regard. There will no longer be security breaches, stolen, lost and missed transactions, the damage from which is sometimes billions of dollars. Trading will finally take place in real time.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:17:12 PM

and I believe that the true advantage of the exchange should not be in the speed of processing connections, but in the security and confidentiality of transactions. For example, the SafeCapital Exchange innovation is just that. Infrastructure implemented at the corporate and military level.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:20:19 PM

and I believe that the true advantage of the exchange should not be in the speed of processing connections, but in the security and confidentiality of transactions. For example, the SafeCapital Exchange innovation is just that. Infrastructure implemented at the corporate and military level.
yes, you are right. Security is truly a critical factor. I would also add a way to store assets: cold or hot. Everything should be finalized to the ideal. I think this is just about SafeCapital Exchange. Do you know anything about the security of this exchange?
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:23:07 PM

yes, you are right. Security is truly a critical factor. I would also add a way to store assets: cold or hot. Everything should be finalized to the ideal. I think this is just about SafeCapital Exchange. Do you know anything about the security of this exchange?
of course, I studied all the information that I knew about the storage of funds and security. Firstly, storage is carried out in a cold way (this is more reliable). Secondly, with regard to security, besides the military level, I still do not know anything.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:26:19 PM

you need to expect the launch of the exchange, then, I think, and it will be possible to find out details regarding security. I have not looked at the roadmap yet, but I know that each event is planned up to 2 years in advance, as is usually the case. The project will be fully launched only in 2021.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:30:22 PM

you need to expect the launch of the exchange, then, I think, and it will be possible to find out details regarding security. I have not looked at the roadmap yet, but I know that each event is planned up to 2 years in advance, as is usually the case. The project will be fully launched only in 2021.
the launch of the system is really planned for 1 quarter of 2021, but the autopilot fund will be launched only at the end of 2021. We will get to it later; now I am also more interested in launching SafeCapital Exchange. Friends, tell who owns this information. Roll Eyes
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:33:11 PM

if my memory serves me, the SafeCapital Exchange launch is scheduled a year earlier than it was said above - at the end of 2020. And it will be a test. By the way, at the very end of the roadmap I read that it turns out that SafeCapital Exchange will carry out margin trading.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:36:25 PM

if my memory serves me, the SafeCapital Exchange launch is scheduled a year earlier than it was said above - at the end of 2020. And it will be a test. By the way, at the very end of the roadmap I read that it turns out that SafeCapital Exchange will carry out margin trading.
I will add that SafeCapital Exchange also plans to enter the top five largest world exchanges. It impressed me. In addition, each SafeCapital product will be released in accordance with its development time, that is, as I understand it, each of them will be finalized to full functionality.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:39:20 PM

Do you guys know that there is still a platform that is designed for crowdfunding? I recently found out about this, and it seems to me that a very promising direction, despite some of its lull immediately after the initial launch. I do not know what this is connected with.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:42:28 PM

Do you guys know that there is still a platform that is designed for crowdfunding? I recently found out about this, and it seems to me that a very promising direction, despite some of its lull immediately after the initial launch. I do not know what this is connected with.
I thought that IEO and ICO are similar campaigns that are aimed at the same goal - to collect financing from investors. It seems that I was not quite right. Correct me if necessary.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:47:47 PM

I thought that IEO and ICO are similar campaigns that are aimed at the same goal - to collect financing from investors. It seems that I was not quite right. Correct me if necessary.
no, this is not entirely true. Yes, their ultimate goals may be the same, but there are some nuances in ICO campaigns: they can quickly disappear with an unfavorable architecture. Simply put, they are neglected, and for many users this is now important.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:50:18 PM

no, this is not entirely true. Yes, their ultimate goals may be the same, but there are some nuances in ICO campaigns: they can quickly disappear with an unfavorable architecture. Simply put, they are neglected, and for many users this is now important.
I believe that now the concept of IEO has been restructured and made the most modern. In general, the mission has probably remained the same - to invest in those projects that are most important to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: