Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Doublescripts

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:50:16 PM

let me answer. That concerns the agreement, then there really is one. For example, you can exchange SINS for SCAP, and after that you will need to use a masternode. The parity speed in this case will be X: 1. I think that this method is pretty good.
look, I’m now wondering if there are any intermediate number of masternodes between 3 and 10? For example, it can be 6 or 7. Of course, the bonus suits me, but 10 masternodes will be too much for me.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 04:55:17 PM

let me answer. That concerns the agreement, then there really is one. For example, you can exchange SINS for SCAP, and after that you will need to use a masternode. The parity speed in this case will be X: 1. I think that this method is pretty good.
look, I’m now wondering if there are any intermediate number of masternodes between 3 and 10? For example, it can be 6 or 7. Of course, the bonus suits me, but 10 masternodes will be too much for me.
of course, a smaller number is also there, and these are 5 masternodes. If you own such an amount, your bonus will be 3% of the total. I believe that for passive income is more than good. Do you agree with me?

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:59:37 PM

of course, a smaller number is also there, and these are 5 masternodes. If you own such an amount, your bonus will be 3% of the total. I believe that for passive income is more than good. Do you agree with me?
yes, I agree with you. By the way, SafeCapital operators will actually receive a reward more than even in Ethereum. I watched the publication for 2020, and there the reward for the rate is only 4%, which is lower than what we, as masternode operators, will receive.
Alaa

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:04:23 PM

SafeCapital offers rewards even higher than those of leading betting platforms: these are ICON, NEO and Qtum. SafeCapital also has a ROI of 90%, which is also a big advantage.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 05:08:11 PM

SafeCapital offers rewards even higher than those of leading betting platforms: these are ICON, NEO and Qtum. SafeCapital also has a ROI of 90%, which is also a big advantage.
SafeCapital has a great future. This is an advanced platform that uses at 100% those technologies that are currently able to facilitate a large number of operations and even reduce the amount of human resources.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:12:18 PM

SafeCapital has a great future. This is an advanced platform that uses at 100% those technologies that are currently able to facilitate a large number of operations and even reduce the amount of human resources.
it really is. Automation both in trade and in the absence of intermediaries will favorably affect the development of the project as a whole and even the financial structure. I want to believe that with the introduction of the blockchain, charitable organizations will no longer feel the need for funds.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 05:17:58 PM

friends, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that if users of the cryptocurrency world, especially those who purchased Bitcoin 10 years ago, would now want to make a donation, it would be an unprecedented profit of 1000% and even more! Perhaps this would help everyone in need in the world.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:23:14 PM

friends, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that if users of the cryptocurrency world, especially those who purchased Bitcoin 10 years ago, would now want to make a donation, it would be an unprecedented profit of 1000% and even more! Perhaps this would help everyone in need in the world.
yes, this also has a plus in the development of technology: they not only improve their quality every year, but also make life easier for people, and now absolutely anyone can participate in the trading process and receive passive income.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:05:24 AM

hello everyone! Tell us how this ecosystem will be useful? I am sure that in similar projects the same principle of functioning was laid down: several products entered the ecosystem, each of which brought a certain benefit.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:09:08 AM

hello everyone! Tell us how this ecosystem will be useful? I am sure that in similar projects the same principle of functioning was laid down: several products entered the ecosystem, each of which brought a certain benefit.
in this case, everything will be different: firstly, the creation of SafeCapital will be as urgent as possible: if there is no mass introduction of cryptocurrencies, then we need such a project that with its creation would solve all current issues related to the market finance.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:13:10 AM

will SafeCapital really solve the problem of lack of funds from some investors? I heard that traditional investment is just for this reason and is not available for all categories of users: there are high commissions and strict requirements of accredited investors.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:17:36 AM

will SafeCapital really solve the problem of lack of funds from some investors? I heard that traditional investment is just for this reason and is not available for all categories of users: there are high commissions and strict requirements of accredited investors.
yes, the fact of the matter is that SafeCapital will solve this problem: traditional investment will now be available to everyone. The SafeCapital platform is designed in such a way that now everyone can become a part of the world of finance, and they only need a telephone and an Internet connection.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:21:13 AM

yes, the fact of the matter is that SafeCapital will solve this problem: traditional investment will now be available to everyone. The SafeCapital platform is designed in such a way that now everyone can become a part of the world of finance, and they only need a telephone and an Internet connection.
I am surprised by the desire of the developers. Pay attention to how the target audience will expand and how many new users will appear. Probably every product that SafeCapital provides will be created, first of all, for people.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:25:09 AM

I am surprised by the desire of the developers. Pay attention to how the target audience will expand and how many new users will appear. Probably every product that SafeCapital provides will be created, first of all, for people.
it really is. In addition, it is worth noting that the platform also does not put forward special requirements for investors. At SafeCapital, everyone who has at least some idea of ​​how to invest is going to be interested.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:29:09 AM

guys, but investors who don’t have much funds cannot buy a share, for example, Berkshire Hathaway, which costs up to several thousand dollars. It's too expensive. How does SafeCapital eliminate this, I don’t understand? Huh

Areuinsane

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:33:14 AM

guys, but investors who don’t have much funds cannot buy a share, for example, Berkshire Hathaway, which costs up to several thousand dollars. It's too expensive. How does SafeCapital eliminate this, I don’t understand? Huh
as I understand it, this is the catch. SafeCapital will be able to do this in such a way that every user can participate. Wait for the release of the platform and find out the answers to all difficult questions.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:37:41 AM

as I understand it, this is the catch. SafeCapital will be able to do this in such a way that every user can participate. Wait for the release of the platform and find out the answers to all difficult questions.
I also agree with you. By the way, the release of the site and white paper should be very soon, if I'm not mistaken, then at the end of this year, so I think that answers to all questions can be obtained there. Personally, I am also guided by the information that is given in the current white paper.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:41:30 AM

I also agree with you. By the way, the release of the site and white paper should be very soon, if I'm not mistaken, then at the end of this year, so I think that answers to all questions can be obtained there. Personally, I am also guided by the information that is given in the current white paper.
me too. By the way, did you know about the possibility of obtaining passive income here? And here masternodes are used. I did not know about this, to be honest, I assumed that it would be necessary to invest in less risky instruments, so that later, depending on the conditions, receive income from trading.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:45:07 AM

I heard about masternodes: SafeCapital is not the only platform that uses them. In addition, the plus of the masternodes in SafeCapital is that the rewards here are much higher than on other platforms.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:49:08 AM

I heard about masternodes: SafeCapital is not the only platform that uses them. In addition, the plus of the masternodes in SafeCapital is that the rewards here are much higher than on other platforms.
I have already looked at the more exact size of bonuses in a small table presented in white paper. Unfortunately, I have nothing to compare with, so I can’t say how much the rewards here are higher than on other platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: