Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:56:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
xsebax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:21:16 AM

guys, agree that if the interaction with financial products were simplified to a minimum using the blockchain ecosystem, that would be great! I think this would be the best solution, and even development would be the fastest and most effective.
it is. For this very reason, SafeCapital has created a decentralized financial (DeFi) ecosystem. It is fair, transparent, fast and convenient for each user and has many advantages that need to be discussed. For example, I am now studying white paper, in which everything is indicated.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:25:17 AM

guys, agree that if the interaction with financial products were simplified to a minimum using the blockchain ecosystem, that would be great! I think this would be the best solution, and even development would be the fastest and most effective.
it is. For this very reason, SafeCapital has created a decentralized financial (DeFi) ecosystem. It is fair, transparent, fast and convenient for each user and has many advantages that need to be discussed. For example, I am now studying white paper, in which everything is indicated.
yes, I also thought about it, because I don’t even have any idea what additional products may be included in this ecosystem. According to my assumptions, this will be a stock exchange and storage with a powerful level of security. Storage can be anything, both hot and cold.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:29:13 AM

by the way, according to reviews of my friends and reviews of other users, a cold storage with a military level of security is considered the best and most effective, since there were problems with the hot storage and loss of funds.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:33:27 AM

by the way, according to reviews of my friends and reviews of other users, a cold storage with a military level of security is considered the best and most effective, since there were problems with the hot storage and loss of funds.
I did not know about it. So, the developers are probably aware of all this and will take measures to establish the best storage. Perhaps someone here owns information about which storage will be used in SafeCapital.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:37:29 AM

cold storage is really used here. In addition, the exchange is indeed built with high standards in mind and is therefore one of the safest. In general, I believe that the developers have done the impossible and turned dreams into reality!

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:41:19 AM

cold storage is really used here. In addition, the exchange is indeed built with high standards in mind and is therefore one of the safest. In general, I believe that the developers have done the impossible and turned dreams into reality!
that's right. And the concept is absolutely precisely observed: any person in the world will be able to participate in the global economy. The fact that this only uses a smartphone and an Internet connection, we have already said above.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:45:46 AM

guys, I’m now thinking about when the project will be fully launched. I think it would be fair to get acquainted with the roadmap in order to understand approximately when and what events are to be expected. Or do you already have information about when, for example, the repository will be launched?
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:49:17 AM

guys, I’m now thinking about when the project will be fully launched. I think it would be fair to get acquainted with the roadmap in order to understand approximately when and what events are to be expected. Or do you already have information about when, for example, the repository will be launched?
the launch of the SafeCapital network itself should be in the last quarter of the year. But the launch of a full-fledged ecosystem will be only in 2 years. Most likely, during this time many intermediate activities will be carried out, which are also important.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:53:13 AM

as far as I know, the developers have planned a lot. Judge for yourself: if the ecosystem includes a stock exchange, a general store for buying stocks and goods, several more platforms for trading, then all this also needs to be tested.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:57:20 AM

I now saw in the roadmap testing the Autopilot Fund. What is this fund? Was the commentator talking about him above? If I am not mistaken, is this fund intended for trading? Tell me more about this. Huh

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:01:12 AM

I now saw in the roadmap testing the Autopilot Fund. What is this fund? Was the commentator talking about him above? If I am not mistaken, is this fund intended for trading? Tell me more about this. Huh
that's right. Remember the above talked about index and mutual funds? So, it is the Autopilot fund that is changing the established concept of the fact that retail investors cannot trade using these funds and offers a new solution! Moreover, this personalized fund is quite simple.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:05:08 AM

that's right. Remember the above talked about index and mutual funds? So, it is the Autopilot fund that is changing the established concept of the fact that retail investors cannot trade using these funds and offers a new solution! Moreover, this personalized fund is quite simple.
yes, then this is really a great solution! Much happens here also thanks to the blockchain, since it does not require third-party intervention. Accordingly, the fund can be, in principle, an application with a simple interface that sets up investments in the way that suits you.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:09:40 AM

you are right, friends, I was talking about mutual and index funds, and I am very glad that an application such as the Autopilot fund has appeared. I did not have time to familiarize myself with the roadmap, so I learned about its availability now from you. Tell us, how will the trade happen? I do not quite understand if this is possible in the application.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:13:14 AM

you are right, friends, I was talking about mutual and index funds, and I am very glad that an application such as the Autopilot fund has appeared. I did not have time to familiarize myself with the roadmap, so I learned about its availability now from you. Tell us, how will the trade happen? I do not quite understand if this is possible in the application.
yes, it is really possible. Since the interface of Autopilot is quite simple, you will have the opportunity to independently configure the platform and fund for your investment needs. This is the main technical point regarding trade.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:17:13 AM

I will add that Autopilot is an automatic application. He can thus buy, sell, balance and even hedge your portfolio. In general, I think this is a pretty useful application. In addition, you will not even need to pay high commissions.
Alaa

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:21:20 AM

I will add that Autopilot is an automatic application. He can thus buy, sell, balance and even hedge your portfolio. In general, I think this is a pretty useful application. In addition, you will not even need to pay high commissions.
it’s not even a commission, but services if the application worked in a standard way, namely, if investment products were purchased from the fund manager, and the latter would then sell your assets.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:25:15 AM

it’s not even a commission, but services if the application worked in a standard way, namely, if investment products were purchased from the fund manager, and the latter would then sell your assets.
this once again proves great opportunities in cases when it comes to means. How much can you save money on these expensive services? Plus, this is the time that is spent in the trading process. And then there is a full-fledged application that you can configure yourself.
Alaa

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:29:24 AM

this once again proves great opportunities in cases when it comes to means. How much can you save money on these expensive services? Plus, this is the time that is spent in the trading process. And then there is a full-fledged application that you can configure yourself.
yes, I completely agree with you, it’s really convenient. By the way, Autopilot has another important advantage: it automatically sees changes in the portfolio and balances funds by purchasing products that have the least weight in the portfolio and selling more efficient assets.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:33:23 AM

I heard about this approach. By the way, it reduces risk, keeps your portfolio diversified, and means big savings over time. Saving time, in my opinion, is the most important point, especially when it comes to investing.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:37:31 AM

friends, tell me more about the approach described above. Why change a portfolio? Perhaps I do not quite understand this. Do assets in a portfolio change their values? Or does the portfolio owner make any changes himself?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: