Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
ltcdice

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:17:22 PM

you know, I also like in this fund that there is the possibility of automatic portfolio distribution. For example, if I want to do this on my own, and the weight and price of the coin have changed, the fund will automatically track these changes, and then rebalance the entire portfolio in accordance with my requests.
yes, it is really very convenient. In addition, this feature is provided in real time. An autopilot sells more efficient assets and buys those that have less weight in the portfolio. This is very convenient, agree!
it’s not only convenient, but also this approach helps to reduce risk, save time and money, and, most importantly, keep your portfolio diversified.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:21:11 PM

you know, I believe that blockchain is used to save time, money and in general the development of each sphere of society and the economy, and cryptocurrency as a whole is an excellent product for obtaining financial benefits. How else can you use these properties?
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:34:15 PM

you know, I believe that blockchain is used to save time, money and in general the development of each sphere of society and the economy, and cryptocurrency as a whole is an excellent product for obtaining financial benefits. How else can you use these properties?
you ask very right questions. For example, SafeCapital developers use this opportunity to give donations to those in need: now you don’t have to worry about your funds being misplaced.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:38:41 PM

you ask very right questions. For example, SafeCapital developers use this opportunity to give donations to those in need: now you don’t have to worry about your funds being misplaced.
yes, and how could I not think about it. With blockchain, making donations is really very simple and transparent. Here, probably, decentralized donations can be made only in the internal tokens of the project, right? Or are there other ways?
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:42:38 PM

yes, and how could I not think about it. With blockchain, making donations is really very simple and transparent. Here, probably, decentralized donations can be made only in the internal tokens of the project, right? Or are there other ways?
of course there is. You can make donations both in internal tokens and in bitcoins. In this way, blockchain and donations go hand in hand. That's cool! Now there will be no such questions as “but how do I know where the money is going?” Making donations is now easier than ever.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:46:15 PM

it is really difficult to find a platform that was created by an honest project team that will take care that all those in need can get their money as quickly as possible. In the case of SafeCapital, it will be an almost instant transfer.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:50:55 PM

it is really difficult to find a platform that was created by an honest project team that will take care that all those in need can get their money as quickly as possible. In the case of SafeCapital, it will be an almost instant transfer.
by the way, as for instantness, then here you are absolutely right. I recently read how this charity platform works: it turns out that the funds go directly to those in need. It really will be fast!
ltcdice

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:54:27 PM

by the way, as for instantness, then here you are absolutely right. I recently read how this charity platform works: it turns out that the funds go directly to those in need. It really will be fast!
I even know what the work of this platform looks like: on Runway IEO Platform. By the way, with regard to this platform, I did not voice one very important plus: projects from them are automatically available on the exchange, which gives them unrivaled liquidity from the beginning of their activities.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:58:34 PM

you know, friends, now I would like to talk about how our funds will be stored. What can you say about this? Will there be any special storage, since this ecosystem is designed for a large number of people?
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:02:08 PM

you know, friends, now I would like to talk about how our funds will be stored. What can you say about this? Will there be any special storage, since this ecosystem is designed for a large number of people?
as I understand it, you mean the storage method. They are cold and hot, but as far as I know, hot storage is less reliable than cold. In addition, these assets were compromised, so storage should be more than verified.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:09:51 PM

yes, it uses a cold type of storage with additional air cooling in multi-signal wallets, and even with geographically distributed keys! Honestly, I do not quite understand what these additional levels of security mean, but they sound cool!
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:14:49 PM

yes, it uses a cold type of storage with additional air cooling in multi-signal wallets, and even with geographically distributed keys! Honestly, I do not quite understand what these additional levels of security mean, but they sound cool!
I completely agree with you. By the way, this is the safest storage path. Developers use only modern methods of protection, and I think that it is worth considering. This is a big step forward towards high technology.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:18:12 PM

I completely agree with you. By the way, this is the safest storage path. Developers use only modern methods of protection, and I think that it is worth considering. This is a big step forward towards high technology.
it also provides investors with only protected investment products, which will be exactly those products that investors need in the first place. The project is uniquely promising thanks to this approach of developers to users.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:22:43 PM

friends, I am very glad that now each user will be able to choose their products and the type of investment that suits him. Ecosystem products that facilitate trade will be the best solution for investors and the way forward for technology.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:30:42 PM

friends, I am very glad that now each user will be able to choose their products and the type of investment that suits him. Ecosystem products that facilitate trade will be the best solution for investors and the way forward for technology.
pay attention also to the fact that the developers make it clear that not the whole world is built on crypto products and coins. There is also an opportunity for those who seek financing to provide the best loan terms from people.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:34:16 PM

pay attention also to the fact that the developers make it clear that not the whole world is built on crypto products and coins. There is also an opportunity for those who seek financing to provide the best loan terms from people.
wait, do you mean that now organizations can get microfinance from people, not from banks? Then this decision is much better than anything else! I just know one organization that is looking for funding ...
ltcdice

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:38:38 PM

but there are such projects that finance enterprises. Unfortunately, I only know Kickstarter and GoFundMe. They help new businesses raise funds. Or is there any difference between them and the Crowdfundr platform?
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:42:22 PM

in general, as far as I know, such platforms help only a new kind of business in financing ideas. Perhaps Crowdfundr is just the type of platform that helps existing companies.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:46:07 PM

in general, as far as I know, such platforms help only a new kind of business in financing ideas. Perhaps Crowdfundr is just the type of platform that helps existing companies.
that's right. In addition, he has a large supply of liquidity from which enterprises can seek funds. And the fact that financing is provided by people allows you to get the most favorable conditions than to take a loan from a bank.
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:50:24 PM

by the way, the bank gives not only sometimes a small loan, but also it can be very high and sometimes exorbitant rates that are difficult to pay so as to remain in the black. Therefore, I believe that Crowdfundr is the best solution for such organizations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: