Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:14:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
xsebax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 12:15:17 PM

how can you expand your investment opportunities? As far as I know, not every user has access to all investment methods. This is due to large commissions, brokerage organizations and expensive stocks.
believe me, this is possible, and you will be surprised how easy and simple it is. Trading, as you should understand, is a process of interaction between traders and brokers. There are also places to be intermediaries. In this case, intermediaries are excluded thanks to the blockchain.
that is, you want to say that this is possible only thanks to the blockchain? Honestly, I am amazed. I thought that since there is no longer the creation of other cryptocurrencies, then there will be no blockchain. But it has been developed for many years and should already be the best system in the world.
it is. I also consider blockchain the best system. By the way, the achievements of the blockchain are combined with innovative achievements in the field, as I understand it, of finance and investment. And so the SafeCapital project came about. It is worth noting that the developers have succeeded in improving it.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 12:18:12 PM

I personally find it difficult to judge how well the developers have succeeded. However, I see that a lot of events have been created that are promoted and improved year after year, month after month. Much has already been done, judging by the roadmap.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:21:22 PM

friends, I suggest returning to the road map a little later. Now I wonder what the SafeCapital ecosystem is all about. If I understand correctly, it is built on the blockchain and contains several products that help simplify trading.
Alaa

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:24:06 PM

friends, I suggest returning to the road map a little later. Now I wonder what the SafeCapital ecosystem is all about. If I understand correctly, it is built on the blockchain and contains several products that help simplify trading.
that's right. These products are not a brilliant achievement, but nevertheless, they will be extremely useful and contribute to the fact that trade will occur most easily and less costly, as mentioned above.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 12:27:09 PM

you know, I think that when interacting with financial products, the blockchain is very necessary, because it simplifies this interaction. In addition, developers help to do the impossible - to turn the dreams of a decentralized system into reality. And it is really real!

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 12:30:24 PM

you know, I think that when interacting with financial products, the blockchain is very necessary, because it simplifies this interaction. In addition, developers help to do the impossible - to turn the dreams of a decentralized system into reality. And it is really real!
so what is the real concept of the developers? I need to specifically understand whether this is an opportunity for each person to invest, or is it just something new in finances for existing investors? I heard that not all opportunities are available for new investors.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:33:15 PM

you know, but I have such information that the investment market is narrow enough, and segments like traditional investment, mutual and index funds, limited trade are not accessible to new investors ... I assume that SafeCapital developers break these restrictions and give the opportunity to absolutely everyone investor to join this industry.
Alaa

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:36:27 PM

you know, but I have such information that the investment market is narrow enough, and segments like traditional investment, mutual and index funds, limited trade are not accessible to new investors ... I assume that SafeCapital developers break these restrictions and give the opportunity to absolutely everyone investor to join this industry.
it is absolutely true. The concept, in fact, is what this is: every person who has a smartphone and an Internet connection can become an investor, and in any field. We will continue to discuss the benefits of the SafeCapital ecosystem, and you will understand what I'm talking about. This is a very good opportunity to improve financial literacy.
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:40:15 PM

it is absolutely true. The concept, in fact, is what this is: every person who has a smartphone and an Internet connection can become an investor, and in any field. We will continue to discuss the benefits of the SafeCapital ecosystem, and you will understand what I'm talking about. This is a very good opportunity to improve financial literacy.
then this opportunity should seriously increase the authority of the ecosystem. I imagine how many participants will be when the project is launched. Now, for example, everyone has the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the nuances of the project, and then it will be possible to join and already receive the first fruits of investment.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 12:43:27 PM

note that it is the expansion of access to financial instruments that makes the SafeCapital ecosystem accessible to everyone, and DeFi becomes a reality, while on such platforms people face serious difficulties in making investments.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 12:46:11 PM

note that it is the expansion of access to financial instruments that makes the SafeCapital ecosystem accessible to everyone, and DeFi becomes a reality, while on such platforms people face serious difficulties in making investments.
it seems to me that many people misunderstand the possibilities of cryptocurrency, and hence the blockchain. For example, did you know that you can get good passive income here by simply owning certain tools that generate profit? I know that this is possible here, and people only need to understand how it all works.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:49:30 PM

I personally, friends, do not quite understand how traditional investment will be carried out, if it is available only to experienced and wealthy investors. Pay attention to the stock price of large companies.
Alaa

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:52:36 PM

I personally, friends, do not quite understand how traditional investment will be carried out, if it is available only to experienced and wealthy investors. Pay attention to the stock price of large companies.
quite rightly, shares of large companies, for example, Berkshire Hathaway, cost thousands of dollars. In addition, securities adhere to the principle of "all or nothing." The same goes for venture capital investments. But you have the opportunity to interact with them, being among the participants of SafeCapital.
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:55:32 PM

quite rightly, shares of large companies, for example, Berkshire Hathaway, cost thousands of dollars. In addition, securities adhere to the principle of "all or nothing." The same goes for venture capital investments. But you have the opportunity to interact with them, being among the participants of SafeCapital.
probably SafeCapital has so useful products in its arsenal that even allow for traditional investment. And the blockchain is likely to be able to do this without intermediaries.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 12:58:22 PM

guys, I read now very interesting information regarding SafeCapital. The DeFi SafeCapital platform gives you complete freedom in finding the best investment for us. This is a platform for rampant investments. After such statements, I am sure that the developers can do everything that is necessary for the investment industry.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:01:22 PM

guys, I read now very interesting information regarding SafeCapital. The DeFi SafeCapital platform gives you complete freedom in finding the best investment for us. This is a platform for rampant investments. After such statements, I am sure that the developers can do everything that is necessary for the investment industry.
I am also in the process of reading white paper right now. It turns out that here you can even carry out crowdfunding of a new project, passive income from owning masternodes and even make an instant exchange of cryptocurrencies.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 01:04:06 PM

apparently, for each of these opportunities there is a separate tool. For example, for the exchange of cryptocurrencies there is a stock exchange, and for the implementation of crowdfunding, there is already something else that will make the process more thorough convenient. What else can we do here? What exchange will trade take place on?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:09:06 PM

apparently, for each of these opportunities there is a separate tool. For example, for the exchange of cryptocurrencies there is a stock exchange, and for the implementation of crowdfunding, there is already something else that will make the process more thorough convenient. What else can we do here? What exchange will trade take place on?
by the way, the exchange is a separate useful ecosystem tool. Firstly, there are two of them. Secondly, SafeCapital Exchange trading has quite strong characteristics. This is correct, because, for example, security and confidentiality, in my opinion, are the most important components of any exchange.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 01:12:08 PM

with regard to the exchange, all the characteristics satisfy high standards. It seems to me that another important property is the speed of transactions. You should understand, friends, that an exchange with a large number of participants must perform a huge number of operations per second.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:03:13 PM

with regard to the exchange, all the characteristics satisfy high standards. It seems to me that another important property is the speed of transactions. You should understand, friends, that an exchange with a large number of participants must perform a huge number of operations per second.
yes, you are right. I really did not take this moment into account. In addition, in addition to transactions, there must be unique connections that must maintain the functionality of the exchange in impeccable condition. And all this, I believe, should be carried out simultaneously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: