Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6078 times)
Doublescripts

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:15:20 AM

after all, cryptocurrency is an excellent source of profit. And if we are talking about SafeCapital, then there are many ways: passive income, and various types of investment, and even a general store where you can buy goods and stocks.
I’m recently here and, as I understand it, the developers are solving some very important problem related to the financial market, otherwise how else can you explain the potentially large number of participants? Has there really been an expansion in financial access?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alaa

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:55:21 AM

after all, cryptocurrency is an excellent source of profit. And if we are talking about SafeCapital, then there are many ways: passive income, and various types of investment, and even a general store where you can buy goods and stocks.
I’m recently here and, as I understand it, the developers are solving some very important problem related to the financial market, otherwise how else can you explain the potentially large number of participants? Has there really been an expansion in financial access?
it is absolutely true. Here is a new concept - each participant can invest as much as he can. Yes, until a certain point it was not available, but now everything will change. I am sure that the new approach will be a huge success.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 12:34:00 PM

you know, I just found out that financing of new ideas can take place here. To admit, it was a discovery for me, since I did not think that the Kickstarter and GoFundMe organizations could have competitors.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:38:12 PM

you know, I just found out that financing of new ideas can take place here. To admit, it was a discovery for me, since I did not think that the Kickstarter and GoFundMe organizations could have competitors.
I would not call them competitors. Rather, these are just analog platforms that used only new projects, for ideas of which they then looked for financing. , Crowdfundr allows you to finance not only new projects, but also existing companies, so the list of applicants can be replenished.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 12:42:38 PM

I would not call them competitors. Rather, these are just analog platforms that used only new projects, for ideas of which they then looked for financing. Crowdfundr allows you to finance not only new projects, but also existing companies, so the list of applicants can be replenished.
of course, it will be so. I believe that it makes no sense to contact the bank, since financing from people will be on more favorable terms than from the bank. The bank offers high interest rates and a short maturity. I believe that the Crowdfundr will be of much greater benefit.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 12:59:47 PM

friends, pay attention also to the fact that financing can be paid through cryptocurrency. These will be internal SCAP tokens. You can also make a donation using the same SCAP tokens. Do you know that there will also be a donation platform here?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:03:15 PM

friends, pay attention also to the fact that financing can be paid through cryptocurrency. These will be internal SCAP tokens. You can also make a donation using the same SCAP tokens. Do you know that there will also be a donation platform here?
it seems to me that it is on every project, and this one is no exception. In addition, the blockchain allows you to make donations in such a way that you do not have to think about whether your funds went for the purpose or not. This, of course, is a good deed.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:07:11 PM

it seems to me that it is on every project, and this one is no exception. In addition, the blockchain allows you to make donations in such a way that you do not have to think about whether your funds went for the purpose or not. This, of course, is a good deed.
it really is. You can make the remark that blockchain and donations complement each other perfectly, since the blockchain captures every transaction. Only now, charity will be held in the really right way. And it’s good if this concept continues.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:11:07 PM

guys, I got acquainted now with the characteristics of the platform and token. Why didn’t I know about this project before? He has wonderful and effective details. For example, this is the Quark algorithm, a reward for masternodes in the amount of 90% ROI, and for a bet - 10%. I was particularly struck by the generation of the block. she is 60 seconds!
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:17:16 PM

guys, I got acquainted now with the characteristics of the platform and token. Why didn’t I know about this project before? He has wonderful and effective details. For example, this is the Quark algorithm, a reward for masternodes in the amount of 90% ROI, and for a bet - 10%. I was particularly struck by the generation of the block. she is 60 seconds!
I agree with you, these characteristics are impressive. The reason for this is that the developers offer several innovative design options, which, in turn, help the blockchain become more productive, secure and scalable.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:47:51 PM

by the way, with regard to security, it is here at the military level. Cold storage is used. According to statistics, it is the most high-quality and effective. In addition, there are additional functions, such as, for example, air cooling, geographically distributed keys ...
ltcdice

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:51:07 PM

by the way, with regard to security, it is here at the military level. Cold storage is used. According to statistics, it is the most high-quality and effective. In addition, there are additional functions, such as, for example, air cooling, geographically distributed keys ...
as I understand it, you mean the exchange. There are 2 of them: one for trading, and the other for instant exchange. The one for trading, just has a very high level of security. The one for exchange has an almost instantaneous processing speed of applications. It makes me happy.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:55:08 PM

as I understand it, you mean the exchange. There are 2 of them: one for trading, and the other for instant exchange. The one for trading, just has a very high level of security. The one for exchange has an almost instantaneous processing speed of applications. It makes me happy.
yes, speed is very important nowadays, especially when there are a lot of participants, and everyone has their own applications. We need an algorithm that will allow us to process several thousand transactions and other operations at once. I can’t say for sure how many operations are processed here, but judging by the level of security, everything will happen instantly here.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:59:06 PM

what struck me about the exchange is that here about a million unique connections and more than 10,000 operations can be processed here simultaneously. For me it's a fantastic fast job. In general, I think that it should be so, therefore this exchange will not necessarily have a rebound from participants.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:03:20 PM

with the exchange personally everything is clear to me. Now it remains only to wait until it is launched. All activities are recorded in the roadmap, but there are many of them, so I did not track the launch of each specific product. I’m most interested in masternodes. How much reward is there? Huh
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:07:16 PM

with the exchange personally everything is clear to me. Now it remains only to wait until it is launched. All activities are recorded in the roadmap, but there are many of them, so I did not track the launch of each specific product. I’m most interested in masternodes. How much reward is there? Huh
everything is individual with them: it depends on the quantity that you own. The minimum bonus amount starts at 2%. Above, by the way, they wrote that the reward for masternodes is 90% ROI. This is higher than on other platforms.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:12:43 PM

everything is individual with them: it depends on the quantity that you own. The minimum bonus amount starts at 2%. Above, by the way, they wrote that the reward for masternodes is 90% ROI. This is higher than on other platforms.
by the way, the same can be said about the SCAP token: it has the maximum offer, and this contributes to the fact that the token will be in the form of long-term investments, it will be scarce and viable.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:16:24 PM

I propose to discuss some of the nuances that relate to masternodes. I do not quite understand the principle of their work, characteristics and other technical details. For example, do I need to make a deposit? On another project, this was necessary, but what about this situation here?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:23:16 PM

I propose to discuss some of the nuances that relate to masternodes. I do not quite understand the principle of their work, characteristics and other technical details. For example, do I need to make a deposit? On another project, this was necessary, but what about this situation here?
yes, there is a deposit here. This warranty is 1,000.00019 SCAP and is locked for the first year. How this process will continue to occur, I find it difficult to answer, because I did not go into these details.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:39:01 PM

you know, I want to tell you that there are additional ways to increase the importance of tokens - this is their quarterly burning. Thus, the supply decreases, or the deficit increases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: