Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:39:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Doublescripts

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:52:11 AM

I heard that there are other platforms that help find financing for enterprises. Why, then, was necessary to create a crowdfundr? It seemed to me that the conditions for such products should be approximately the same. It turns out that I was not quite right in my assumptions.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:56:31 AM

I heard that there are other platforms that help find financing for enterprises. Why, then, was necessary to create a crowdfundr? It seemed to me that the conditions for such products should be approximately the same. It turns out that I was not quite right in my assumptions.
yes, you are not quite right. The conditions may be similar, but the main question is which companies help to find financing for these platforms - Crowdfundr works not only with new companies, but also with existing ones, and unfortunately, they cannot offer analogues to existing companies.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:59:16 AM

yes, you are not quite right. The conditions may be similar, but the main question is which companies help to find financing for these platforms - Crowdfundr works not only with new companies, but also with existing ones, and unfortunately, they cannot offer analogues to existing companies.
that's right. I know such organizations. These are Kickstarter and GoFundMe, and they really only help new businesses. By the way, financing is payable through SCAP coins. Here is another movement of these coins within the SafeCapital ecosystem.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:02:18 AM

I would also add one significant advantage in favor of the Crowdfundr platform - this is a high level of liquidity and its large reserve. Actually, from this stock the enterprises receive financing. Plus - these are favorable rates and, consequently, less debt.
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:05:12 AM

I would also add one significant advantage in favor of the Crowdfundr platform - this is a high level of liquidity and its large reserve. Actually, from this stock the enterprises receive financing. Plus - these are favorable rates and, consequently, less debt.
in general, about the SafeCapital platform, we can say that it belongs to the cryptocurrency world, but in this world there is something more than cryptocurrency - it is mutual assistance from people and everyday businesses.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:07:47 AM

friends, the study of financial instruments in our time is necessary, despite the fact that at the present time not all of these tools are available for a certain class of users. But I hope that SafeCapital will change these views. And what do you say about this project?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:11:24 AM

friends, the study of financial instruments in our time is necessary, despite the fact that at the present time not all of these tools are available for a certain class of users. But I hope that SafeCapital will change these views. And what do you say about this project?
well, I can say for now that this ecosystem is very effective, since expanding access to financial instruments seemed to some users a dream. The result is that everything is possible thanks to the blockchain.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:15:07 AM

well, I can say for now that this ecosystem is very effective, since expanding access to financial instruments seemed to some users a dream. The result is that everything is possible thanks to the blockchain.
yes, the blockchain, as I understand it, plays a key role in the formation of the SafeCapital ecosystem. It is worth noting that blockchain is a really cool technology with a lot of advantages. I propose to discuss all aspects related to the project.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:18:49 AM

I completely agree with you, friends. You know, when I found out about this project, it seemed to me that this is another project, the purpose of which will simply be in explaining financial instruments. But I see that there will be something interesting.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:21:06 AM

I completely agree with you, friends. You know, when I found out about this project, it seemed to me that this is another project, the purpose of which will simply be in explaining financial instruments. But I see that there will be something interesting.
I also thought so. But in fact, there is a large, in my opinion, the number of modular products, which, when used individually or in combination, give a good profit. But you need to understand this. Surely these products are difficult for ordinary users to understand.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:25:06 AM

in the case of this ecosystem, these products will be easy to use, since most users will only begin to study trade and its processes. It will be necessary to understand the technical aspects, as I suppose.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:28:27 AM

in the case of this ecosystem, these products will be easy to use, since most users will only begin to study trade and its processes. It will be necessary to understand the technical aspects, as I suppose.
I would have better figured out whether it is possible to get passive income here, which would be independent of the result of my trade. Even Warren Buffett says that we need to find a way to make a profit even during sleep, otherwise we will be destined to work our whole life.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:33:12 AM

I would have better figured out whether it is possible to get passive income here, which would be independent of the result of my trade. Even Warren Buffett says that we need to find a way to make a profit even during sleep, otherwise we will be destined to work our whole life.
I do not know whether it is possible to receive passive income here. I did not fully study the white paper. By the way, if there is a hint of masternode ownership, then this is the possibility of obtaining passive income. The only thing is that you need to own a certain amount of them in order to receive bonuses.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:36:37 AM

friends, I suggest returning to the topic of masternode later, and now, for example, I am interested in the relevance of the project. Is it just the need to use financial instruments to all users in a row or something else that will help develop the investment sphere?
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:39:44 AM

friends, I suggest returning to the topic of masternode later, and now, for example, I am interested in the relevance of the project. Is it just the need to use financial instruments to all users in a row or something else that will help develop the investment sphere?
not really. Yes, the main goal of the developers is to financially allow absolutely everyone to participate in financing startups, but the problem is that this is possible only if you are a partner in a venture, for example, a company. In other cases, this is excluded.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:42:46 AM

I also heard that if you have capital moving in the market, then you will not be able to participate in the early rounds of financing. In any case, friends, in the case of the SafeCapital ecosystem, this will definitely be possible. I still have no idea how this will look; you need to wait for the ecosystem to launch.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:45:20 AM

I also heard that if you have capital moving in the market, then you will not be able to participate in the early rounds of financing. In any case, friends, in the case of the SafeCapital ecosystem, this will definitely be possible. I still have no idea how this will look; you need to wait for the ecosystem to launch.
here I support you. I also do not own many details, so I need an exchange of information with those users who imagine the functioning of the project when the system starts. Also, at a minimum, you need to study the cryptocurrency market to understand what products SafeCapital offers.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:49:13 AM

well, about the relevance we all figured out. Increasing access to financial instruments will enable users to join the investment market before the massive introduction of cryptocurrency. Or is it not planned? How do you think?
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:52:49 AM

well, about the relevance we all figured out. Increasing access to financial instruments will enable users to join the investment market before the massive introduction of cryptocurrency. Or is it not planned? How do you think?
I would say this: since the blockchain seems to have reached the peak of its development and improved all the flaws, there is no need for mass implementation, since for 10 years an important and reliable cryptocurrency has not been created.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:56:27 AM

I would say this: since the blockchain seems to have reached the peak of its development and improved all the flaws, there is no need for mass implementation, since for 10 years an important and reliable cryptocurrency has not been created.
I think that just the same SCAP will be that very reliable coin. First, it’s obvious that this is the internal token of the SafeCapital ecosystem. Secondly, the topic of investments should have been developing for a long time and joining this market should be possible not only for rich and experienced investors, but also for those whose income, for example, is average, but allows you to purchase any tools.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: