Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6079 times)
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:22:57 PM

I would like to add a few words about the blockchain. Yes, its participation in the ecosystem is invaluable, but it is worth paying attention to the fact that thanks to the blockchain, third-party intervention is not required. As I understand it, a large amount of money is spent to pay for intermediaries.
it is. But with the blockchain, this will not be necessary. In general, I consider the main advantage of the availability of trade for retail investors, while before it was impossible. Although in the case of Autopilot, I more or less understand everything. But as for, for example, the exchange - in this I am not strong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:32:03 PM

I now learned about another interesting product of the ecosystem: this is an online store where you can buy gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. In addition, there are available for purchase and goods. A separate plus deserves a warehouse where purchased goods can be stored.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:35:25 PM

I now learned about another interesting product of the ecosystem: this is an online store where you can buy gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. In addition, there are available for purchase and goods. A separate plus deserves a warehouse where purchased goods can be stored.
this is something new for me. I did not know that the supplier now also helps to store purchased products. It turns out that I can not worry at all for anything, and Purveyor will take care of all the problems? This is something amazing, to be honest. I did not know that such a thing was possible.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:38:28 PM

this is something new for me. I did not know that the supplier now also helps to store purchased products. It turns out that I can not worry at all for anything, and Purveyor will take care of all the problems? This is something amazing, to be honest. I did not know that such a thing was possible.
and yet, it is indeed possible. The provider takes the risk and gives you peace of mind. It seems to me that this is good when you do not need to worry about where to store gold, because even at your place it can be stolen. In general, developers fully assume any risks of users. Don't you think so?
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:41:28 PM

and yet, it is indeed possible. The provider takes the risk and gives you peace of mind. It seems to me that this is good when you do not need to worry about where to store gold, because even at your place it can be stolen. In general, developers fully assume any risks of users. Don't you think so?
the whole ecosystem is made on the basis of current market problems and the interests of participants. In addition, all products are aimed at helping people for people. And this is confirmed not only by the platform for charitable donations, but also by Purveyor and Crowdfundr.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:44:13 PM

tell me more about the platform for the implementation of charity. Honestly, I don’t have confidence in such platforms, because I don’t know exactly where my donations go and whether these are really good goals or just another fraud. I think that many users will understand me in this.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:47:28 PM

tell me more about the platform for the implementation of charity. Honestly, I don’t have confidence in such platforms, because I don’t know exactly where my donations go and whether these are really good goals or just another fraud. I think that many users will understand me in this.
in principle, in this I understand you, however, this was all before the blockchain appeared. With the blockchain, everything will happen transparently, so there will be no question of whether the donated funds flowed in the right direction or not. Do not forget that each operation in the blockchain is available to all network participants and is not subject to change.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:51:11 PM

in principle, in this I understand you, however, this was all before the blockchain appeared. With the blockchain, everything will happen transparently, so there will be no question of whether the donated funds flowed in the right direction or not. Do not forget that each operation in the blockchain is available to all network participants and is not subject to change.
yes, you are probably right. If all the products of the ecosystem deserve attention, then a charity platform will also be among them. The only thing I wonder when will it be launched? I have not looked at the roadmap, so I want to know this information from you.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:54:18 PM

actually, my friend, in the roadmap not only launches of each product are planned, but also their testing. For example, DeFi dApps will be launched in the 2nd quarter of 2020, and the SafeCapital DeFi Ecosystem Launch will be launched in the 1st quarter of 2021. Therefore, everything is individual, as it seems to me.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:57:29 PM

actually, my friend, in the roadmap not only launches of each product are planned, but also their testing. For example, DeFi dApps will be launched in the 2nd quarter of 2020, and the SafeCapital DeFi Ecosystem Launch will be launched in the 1st quarter of 2021. Therefore, everything is individual, as it seems to me.
in the case of a charitable organization, I would not say that the situation is individual. The decentralized public launch of Charity dApp is scheduled for the same period as the launch of SafeCapital DeFi Ecosystem - in the 1st quarter of 2021. For example, I am really looking forward to this moment.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:00:13 PM

in the case of a charitable organization, I would not say that the situation is individual. The decentralized public launch of Charity dApp is scheduled for the same period as the launch of SafeCapital DeFi Ecosystem - in the 1st quarter of 2021. For example, I am really looking forward to this moment.
I fully support you. I really like that charity is carried out on an honest basis. In addition, now each participant will know that if suddenly his relatives will need help, even if it will be charitable, then here people will help people.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:03:11 PM

with charitable organizations everything is clear here, but how is the trade carried out on the SafeCapital project? as far as I know, its structure includes more than one exchange, but both of them perform somewhat different functions. Tell us which of the exchanges will be useful? And can I quickly make a cryptocurrency exchange?
ltcdice

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:06:21 PM

with charitable organizations everything is clear here, but how is the trade carried out on the SafeCapital project? as far as I know, its structure includes more than one exchange, but both of them perform somewhat different functions. Tell us which of the exchanges will be useful? And can I quickly make a cryptocurrency exchange?
yes, of course, you can do it. Firstly, instant exchange at any time of the day is one of the main advantages of the Shift exchange. Secondly, there is no competition between you and other buyers for the highest place in the ranking of orders. This is also an important advantage.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:09:46 PM

let me add some details to another SafeCapital exchange: its speed is so high that it can carry out up to 10,000 transactions and more than a million connections simultaneously. I just can’t imagine how versatile it is and, most importantly, effective.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:12:33 PM

let me add some details to another SafeCapital exchange: its speed is so high that it can carry out up to 10,000 transactions and more than a million connections simultaneously. I just can’t imagine how versatile it is and, most importantly, effective.
you are absolutely right. I did not clarify this point. You know, it seems to me that each of these exchanges carries out the set of functions that will be available and useful to the user depending on his investment and financial needs. And they also vary, I believe, in complexity.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:15:25 PM

you are absolutely right. I did not clarify this point. You know, it seems to me that each of these exchanges carries out the set of functions that will be available and useful to the user depending on his investment and financial needs. And they also vary, I believe, in complexity.
yes, most likely, this is indeed so. In addition, it is worth noting that the Shift exchange is connected to the most liquid exchanges and is looking for exchange rates that are more beneficial for the user, which, in turn, cannot be surpassed in terms of speed and timeliness of the exchange.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:18:35 PM

yes, most likely, this is indeed so. In addition, it is worth noting that the Shift exchange is connected to the most liquid exchanges and is looking for exchange rates that are more beneficial for the user, which, in turn, cannot be surpassed in terms of speed and timeliness of the exchange.
by the way, do you know why the exchange is called Shift? This, in principle, is expected, but nonetheless: you click on this button and you can replace your digital resource with another and even switch between endless amounts of assets, including our own SCAP.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:21:55 PM

friends, if you do not fully understand what these exchanges are, check out the roadmap and find out when each of them will be alpha and beta tested. I think that at the presentation and test of these products you will understand what it is.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:24:16 PM

friends, if you do not fully understand what these exchanges are, check out the roadmap and find out when each of them will be alpha and beta tested. I think that at the presentation and test of these products you will understand what it is.
yes, I think this is a great solution. By the way, I looked at when these events will occur: the SafeCapital Exchange testnet will be in the 3rd quarter of 2020, while the SafeCapital Exchange penetration test will be at the end of the same year. You should not miss any of these events.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:30:03 PM

it is worth noting that the year 2019 is coming to an end, and the development team and the final phase of project planning have only just ended. There is also a completely readable version of white paper, which quite clearly describes the necessary products of the ecosystem. What will be next? Do you know anything about this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: