Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:37:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Doublescripts

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:47:34 AM

friends, if I correctly understood that now that investment opportunities have gradually expanded, can each person begin this difficult process? It turns out that cryptocurrencies and blockchain as a whole help the development of the financial market.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 07:51:22 AM

friends, if I correctly understood that now that investment opportunities have gradually expanded, can each person begin this difficult process? It turns out that cryptocurrencies and blockchain as a whole help the development of the financial market.
that's right. In addition, it is worth noting that thanks to the SafeCapital blockchain and ecosystem, even the sphere of charity will be the most simple, and you will not need to worry about where your funds could go for a donation.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:55:04 AM

that's right. In addition, it is worth noting that thanks to the SafeCapital blockchain and ecosystem, even the sphere of charity will be the most simple, and you will not need to worry about where your funds could go for a donation.
the sphere of charity is a very important point, because I really want to be sure that my funds have not been received by third parties, and in our time it is difficult to do. And what do SafeCapital developers offer in this case?
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 07:59:04 AM

the sphere of charity is a very important point, because I really want to be sure that my funds have not been received by third parties, and in our time it is difficult to do. And what do SafeCapital developers offer in this case?
the blockchain removes the miracle from the equation. Being a decentralized public book that constantly captures every transaction, it is an ideal tool for transparent donations.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:03:12 AM

as far as I understand from the information that I managed to study, the charity platform is similar to Runway IEO. Only in a charity platform, funds are directly transferred to those in need, without the delivery of IEO.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:07:18 AM

means, as unforeseen circumstances in the form of assistance to relatives, you can count on the friendly participants of the platform to collect donations. Well, when a platform for people is even much better, because people will be more human to each other ...
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:11:10 AM

means, as unforeseen circumstances in the form of assistance to relatives, you can count on the friendly participants of the platform to collect donations. Well, when a platform for people is even much better, because people will be more human to each other ...
yes, probably, here you are really right. And pay attention to the fact that people participate in the adoption and organization of decisions not only in a charitable organization. Think of businesses looking for financing. They usually ask for a bank loan.
Alaa

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:15:23 AM

yes, probably, here you are really right. And pay attention to the fact that people participate in the adoption and organization of decisions not only in a charitable organization. Think of businesses looking for financing. They usually ask for a bank loan.
but the bank does not always provide favorable credit conditions, which can simply be overwhelming for the enterprise, since you need to make a profit and get plus, not minus. It turns out that the bank and credit are not a decision on the part of people, but on the part of the system.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:19:18 AM

but the bank does not always provide favorable credit conditions, which can simply be overwhelming for the enterprise, since you need to make a profit and get plus, not minus. It turns out that the bank and credit are not a decision on the part of people, but on the part of the system.
this is exactly what with the creation of the SafeCapital project, enterprises can use the Crowdfundr platform, which allows not only new companies, but also old ones, to receive funds on favorable terms. I believe that money from people is much simpler than money from a bank.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:23:22 AM

I heard about the companies Kickstarter and GoFundMe, which also financed enterprises, but they helped specifically new business projects. But I don’t know about how the payment was made, whether through cryptocurrency or through fiat money.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:27:03 AM

I heard about the companies Kickstarter and GoFundMe, which also financed enterprises, but they helped specifically new business projects. But I don’t know about how the payment was made, whether through cryptocurrency or through fiat money.
specifically in the case of Crowdfundr, it is possible to pay via SCAP cryptocurrency, since it is SCAP that is the internal token on the SafeCapital platform. In addition, Crowdfundr has a large liquidity margin, which is a huge advantage.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:31:14 AM

specifically in the case of Crowdfundr, it is possible to pay via SCAP cryptocurrency, since it is SCAP that is the internal token on the SafeCapital platform. In addition, Crowdfundr has a large liquidity margin, which is a huge advantage.
yes, I know that it is through this reserve that enterprises can seek financing. Well and again, microfinance from people is more favorable conditions than from banks: these are acceptable rates and less debt.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:35:09 AM

guys, I think it's worth discussing a useful application that is used to buy, sell and trade assets. If I am not mistaken, that was it. I know that there is also the Autopilot fund. Tell me, am I mistaken in my assumptions? If so, correct me.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:39:23 AM

guys, I think it's worth discussing a useful application that is used to buy, sell and trade assets. If I am not mistaken, that was it. I know that there is also the Autopilot fund. Tell me, am I mistaken in my assumptions? If so, correct me.
the Autopilot fund facilitates the trading of mutual and index funds. There is also Shift Exchange, with which you can trade digital assets easily and instantly. She has a lot of advantages. They are especially noticeable to those users who have experience with other exchanges, the most complex.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:43:15 AM

I know that Shift Exchange provides an automatic exchange of cryptocurrencies, moreover, with the best rates on the market. By connecting to the APIs of the largest and most liquid exchanges in the world, Shift always offers competitive exchange rates that cannot be surpassed in terms of speed and timeliness of exchange.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:47:50 AM

I know that Shift Exchange provides an automatic exchange of cryptocurrencies, moreover, with the best rates on the market. By connecting to the APIs of the largest and most liquid exchanges in the world, Shift always offers competitive exchange rates that cannot be surpassed in terms of speed and timeliness of exchange.
this is an excellent opportunity, probably, for beginners who have not yet had to deal with the difficulties of classic exchanges, where, for example, you need to compete with other buyers, interact with technical indicators and other details.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:51:11 AM

this is an excellent opportunity, probably, for beginners who have not yet had to deal with the difficulties of classic exchanges, where, for example, you need to compete with other buyers, interact with technical indicators and other details.
by the way, there are really a lot of technical issues. The simplest are order books, buy and sell orders, stop orders, market purchases, and so on. As for competition with other customers, with Shift Exchange, simply pressing the “Shift” button will replace your digital resource with the one you need.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:55:19 AM

in general, friends, there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges. But what about if I need to get an exchange for another asset as soon as possible? Switching to a traditional exchange takes too much time, and there is no guarantee that buy / sell orders will be executed. In many cases, it takes up to several days  Angry Angry
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:59:33 AM

in general, friends, there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges. But what about if I need to get an exchange for another asset as soon as possible? Switching to a traditional exchange takes too much time, and there is no guarantee that buy / sell orders will be executed. In many cases, it takes up to several days  Angry Angry
which is why you will need Shift Exchange, because with it you can exchange assets instantly. By the way, this is not the only exchange that is in the arsenal of SafeCapital. There is also SafeCapital Exchange, created by modern standards and proving that the times of slow connections are a thing of the past.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:03:33 AM

you know guys, I heard about this fantastic exchange. Is it true that it processes simultaneously up to 10,000 transactions per second? If so, then I am simply delighted. Each product of this project is made in accordance with the wishes of any user who would like to invest.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: