Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
KarenW102

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 01:53:09 PM

friends, on what conditions will financing be provided for organizations? Will conditions from people be many times better than from banks? Perhaps it will be a lower rate. What other benefits does the crowdfundr platform have?

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:56:11 PM

friends, on what conditions will financing be provided for organizations? Will conditions from people be many times better than from banks? Perhaps it will be a lower rate. What other benefits does the crowdfundr platform have?
in general, you are right, this is indeed a much lower rate, as well as more favorable conditions. I suppose that in each case it will be individually. One thing can be said: microfinance from people is much better than from banks. The advantage will be the availability of good liquidity.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 01:59:03 PM

in general, you are right, this is indeed a much lower rate, as well as more favorable conditions. I suppose that in each case it will be individually. One thing can be said: microfinance from people is much better than from banks. The advantage will be the availability of good liquidity.
with regard to liquidity, there will be absolutely no problems with this. The model of SafeCapital and the Crowdfundr product itself is that there is a large supply of liquidity from the very beginning, and this provides better financing.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:02:34 PM

with regard to liquidity, there will be absolutely no problems with this. The model of SafeCapital and the Crowdfundr product itself is that there is a large supply of liquidity from the very beginning, and this provides better financing.
yes, that's pretty interesting. Already the second product of developers is aimed completely at people and for people. I am sure that this project will have a large number of participants. Do not forget about complicated investing.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:05:08 PM

I believe that the complexity of trading does not lie in the presence of a certain amount of funds, but in the relationship between the buyer (trader) and technical intermediate links, such as, for example, an order book, buy and sell orders and other details. All this makes it difficult to quickly complete the trading process.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:08:19 PM

I believe that the complexity of trading does not lie in the presence of a certain amount of funds, but in the relationship between the buyer (trader) and technical intermediate links, such as, for example, an order book, buy and sell orders and other details. All this makes it difficult to quickly complete the trading process.
I completely agree with you. In addition, even emergency operations require a lot of processing time (for example, exchanging some assets for others). You have to go to a traditional exchange, wait for the result and not the fact that it will be exactly the way you want.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:12:17 PM

I completely agree with you. In addition, even emergency operations require a lot of processing time (for example, exchanging some assets for others). You have to go to a traditional exchange, wait for the result and not the fact that it will be exactly the way you want.
I am also upset that the time for this processing depends even on your experience in trading and the price of your assets. You need some kind of special application or platform that will allow you to do everything without intermediaries and much faster than in classical cases.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:15:20 PM

SafeCapital Shift will completely change your idea of ​​trading. With this exchange, you can choose the asset that you want to buy, select the asset in your wallet that you trade with, and indicate the amount. That's all, you don’t have to do anything else.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:18:32 PM

SafeCapital Shift will completely change your idea of ​​trading. With this exchange, you can choose the asset that you want to buy, select the asset in your wallet that you trade with, and indicate the amount. That's all, you don’t have to do anything else.
that's great! This is exactly what I wanted: the simplest actions, the possibility of instant operations and low commissions. SafeCapital Shift is the very exchange that is needed when trading assets.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:21:50 PM

if I have the opportunity to trade assets, then how about buying goods? We said above that there is a so-called online store in order to carry out the purchase and sale of stocks and goods. Is this true and under what conditions is this whole process happening?
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:24:55 PM

if I have the opportunity to trade assets, then how about buying goods? We said above that there is a so-called online store in order to carry out the purchase and sale of stocks and goods. Is this true and under what conditions is this whole process happening?
that's right. The online store Purveyor is universal. Its main advantage is that it allows you to purchase products that are inaccessible to the average person (gold, silver, platinum). But these goods need to be stored somewhere. Do you have certain reliable places for these purposes?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:27:25 PM

my friend, you do not have to store your gold somewhere in a certain place. A supplier can help you with this by providing a warehouse for storage. Thus, he takes your risk and makes you calm.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:31:03 PM

my friend, you do not have to store your gold somewhere in a certain place. A supplier can help you with this by providing a warehouse for storage. Thus, he takes your risk and makes you calm.
it turns out that I absolutely have nothing to worry about except buying some precious metals, and the platform will take care of the rest. Particularly striking is their storage in the warehouse: no one can physically steal my goods now. It's priceless!
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:34:23 PM

it turns out that I absolutely have nothing to worry about except buying some precious metals, and the platform will take care of the rest. Particularly striking is their storage in the warehouse: no one can physically steal my goods now. It's priceless!
I agree with you. Trading stocks is just as easy. The provider will debut with 50 well-known financial assets before increasing to 5000+. Using BTC, ETH or SCAP, you can trade stocks without using brokerage services and fewer huge commissions associated with them.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:37:15 PM

instead, they will probably not only have low fees, but they will also be paid in internal SCAP tokens. As well as in the case of the search for financing, on the Crowdfundr platform. Probably all modular products of this ecosystem use internal tokens.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:40:15 PM

instead, they will probably not only have low fees, but they will also be paid in internal SCAP tokens. As well as in the case of the search for financing, on the Crowdfundr platform. Probably all modular products of this ecosystem use internal tokens.
that's right. By the way, I’m very interested in whether the developers plan to reach a more serious level so that, for example, tokens go to the exchange? And, if this event is really planned, then which exchanges will participate in this?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:43:56 PM

that's right. By the way, I’m very interested in whether the developers plan to reach a more serious level so that, for example, tokens go to the exchange? And, if this event is really planned, then which exchanges will participate in this?
in order to find out the answer to this question, you need to familiarize yourself with the roadmap, which is usually reflected in white paper or in the main information about the project. By the way, the release of both white paper and the website is about to take place.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:47:22 PM

besides these events, there is another very important event, which I really look forward to. Judging by the information from the white paper, it is also scheduled for the end of this year. This is the launch of the SafeCapital network. I think this is worth attention.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:50:57 PM

you know, guys, I personally noticed that the roadmap is rich in various events: firstly, the release of each of 8 modular products, the completion of the network, masternodes and even the launch of the dApp incubator with SCAP support. This is just awesome! It is a pity that they will have to wait until the end of these events by 2021.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:53:37 PM

you know, guys, I personally noticed that the roadmap is rich in various events: firstly, the release of each of 8 modular products, the completion of the network, masternodes and even the launch of the dApp incubator with SCAP support. This is just awesome! It is a pity that they will have to wait until the end of these events by 2021.
yes, I noticed that too. I was surprised by masternodes. Are they really here? As far as I know, this is a means to generate additional passive income. Am I not mistaken in my assumptions? Huh

*Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: