Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you think will win the World cup (Qatar 2022)
France
Argentina

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Africa Football Discussion Thread || Current discussion: African teams at Qatar.  (Read 13661 times)
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 09:20:31 PM

Nigeria scored 10 goals against their opponent Sao Tome and Principe. It was a great day for the Super Eagle, as they ended game with Clean sheets. While Sao Tome and Principe were unable to defend their territory.
However, Credits to Osimhen as he records his first haul goal for his country Nigeria. He deserve MOTM after his brilliant performance infront of goal. I think European teams will definitely show interest for the Nigeria-Born Striker who is getting a lot of attention and trends recently. Osimhen recorded 4 goals and 2 assists in the game.
I’m not excited about today’s performance by the Super Eagles, Sao Tome and Principe is not a football nation. Nigeria shouldn’t be proud of themselves for winning a weak side. This 10 nil victory isn’t worth so much, we had more objectives to meet this year and we failed. I would take a 1-0 victory over Ghana and qualify for the world cup than winning 10-0 and not play in the world cup.

Yes, I think we should not be so hard on ourselves. But it's true that actually would have been better if they had won against Ghana somehow instead of winning against a team that many people have never heard of. But after all a win is a win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 09:38:29 PM

I think we are being harsh on the Super Eagles. It's a reason for Nigeria to be happy on this day. The last time Nigeria won 10-1 was in the 90s, so its something to celebrate. Nigeria need two victories to qualify for the African cup of nations. The AFCON is sure  for Nigeria if they make good of their chances, the form Nigeria entered the competition with is encouraging. This team that played tonight meet Ghana again, I think  Nigeria would come on top
Nigeria supposed to be happy to win 10: 0 because they have done it before men African world cup we are bubbling and I believe what they did now we will not be the end or then defeating any club with 10 :0 before super eagle was one of the best club or team in African continent so what their old players did sun years ago is what the repeated today and the club they played with never exercise or show up their selves for football competition before now many people will you be wondering why Nigeria defeated them research figure but myself it is not surprised to me because practice makes perfect in football

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 09:44:22 PM

Nigeria scored 10 goals against their opponent Sao Tome and Principe. It was a great day for the Super Eagle, as they ended game with Clean sheets. While Sao Tome and Principe were unable to defend their territory.
However, Credits to Osimhen as he records his first haul goal for his country Nigeria. He deserve MOTM after his brilliant performance infront of goal. I think European teams will definitely show interest for the Nigeria-Born Striker who is getting a lot of attention and trends recently. Osimhen recorded 4 goals and 2 assists in the game.
I’m not excited about today’s performance by the Super Eagles, Sao Tome and Principe is not a football nation. Nigeria shouldn’t be proud of themselves for winning a weak side. This 10 nil victory isn’t worth so much, we had more objectives to meet this year and we failed. I would take a 1-0 victory over Ghana and qualify for the world cup than winning 10-0 and not play in the world cup.
Nigeria should be happy honestly because it would have been to bad for Nigeria Tome have won Nigeria.  We know how Nigeria are trying to be stable for a longtime,  we really need to celebrate this victory. This victory might ginger Nigeria up to perform better to other teams in their next match.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 10:05:13 PM

Nigeria should be happy honestly because it would have been to bad for Nigeria Tome have won Nigeria.  We know how Nigeria are trying to be stable for a longtime,  we really need to celebrate this victory. This victory might ginger Nigeria up to perform better to other teams in their next match.
What’s the need to celebrate? We deserve to be competing amongst the very best in the world in Qatar. This victory is not enough to convince me that Nigeria can compete with other teams that are on the same level or higher on the world cup stage. I hope this victory doesn’t get to their head. Let’s see how they do in their next game

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 10:06:09 PM

I was so shock with the result I heard today, though I expected Nigeria to win, but not with such goal difference. They performed so great today, I think this is one of the best super eagles game have ever watched as a Nigerian, they were so outstanding throughout the match. Victor osihmen on the other hand performed excellently today, he was outstanding throughout the match, he had a great positioning and that help him net 4 goals in the game. I think if the super eagles continue this way they might secure the Afcon this year.

Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 10:07:08 PM

Nigeria Super Eagles is back. They are in top form and unstoppable. Nigerians have been patient enough and they deserve this compensation. The Super Eagles have been breaking the hearts of Nigerian right from the painful loss against Tunisia in the Nations Cup to the unexpected loss to Ghana during the world cup qualifiers. Nigerians deserve this winning and the team made everyone proud. We expect the coach and his technical team to build on this result and make the Super Eagle a threat to other countries. Everything about the team in this match was fantastic but kudos should be given to the attack for the uncommon goal rain.      

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 10:16:28 PM

Whomever is not excited about the super eagles of Nigeria victory against Sao Tome and Principe is just a no fan of Nigeria in football cause this has been a team that has been struggling with unstable performances in their past games and which cost them a no qualification to the 2022 world Cup in Qatar and I think the boys are trying their very best to pacify Nigerians and their fans as they were disappointed by the team not making it to the 2022 world Cup.

And today's games against Sao Tome and Principe is one of such pacification, for many are just dragging emotions into the outcome of the game as a result of the goals conceived by Sao Tome and Principe but that's football score as much as you can when the opportunity arises as you don't know what's ahead in your next game.

No doubt the super eagles of Nigeria have gained an express qualification ticket to the AFCON 2023 with their wonderful performance in the previous two games with today's own inclusive.
How more wonderful it would have been if they had performed so well this way and qualified for the 2022 world cup.
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 10:26:25 PM

Morocco managed to win at the expense of Liberia with two goals for free today, which made them top the group, so I think more victories will follow.LOL  Grin i was impressed with how Nigeria played this match by scoring 10 goals in just one game.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2022, 11:09:12 PM

Morocco managed to win at the expense of Liberia with two goals for free today, which made them top the group, so I think more victories will follow.LOL  Grin i was impressed with how Nigeria played this match by scoring 10 goals in just one game.
Morocco is better and their odds were also good. Their victory was expected and 2 goals are just normal. They have 2 remaining games and they will end in the first place most likely in their easy group.
Nigeria should also finish first in their group since it is an easier one too. Guinea-Bissua is the only team that can annoy them a little imo.

Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 06:41:45 PM

Nigeria should be happy honestly because it would have been to bad for Nigeria Tome have won Nigeria.  We know how Nigeria are trying to be stable for a longtime,  we really need to celebrate this victory. This victory might ginger Nigeria up to perform better to other teams in their next match.
Nigeria Super Eagles is back. They are in top form and unstoppable. Nigerians have been patient enough and they deserve this compensation. The Super Eagles have been breaking the hearts of Nigerian right from the painful loss against Tunisia in the Nations Cup to the unexpected loss to Ghana during the world cup qualifiers. Nigerians deserve this winning and the team made everyone proud. We expect the coach and his technical team to build on this result and make the Super Eagle a threat to other countries. Everything about the team in this match was fantastic but kudos should be given to the attack for the uncommon goal rain.      
The Super Eagles game was a thriller to watch. The Super Eagles dominated both halves of the game finishing 3 to nil at half time and coming back at second half with better performance to get 7 more goals against their opponents, this shows good improvements from this Super Eagles side who failed to qualify for the world with final qualifying game lost to Ghana.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 08:42:14 PM

Nigerians can win comfortably now because they have recalled some quality players,and the kind of formation the coach is using now is the best for them, Osimhen upfront is very good, and very fast,making every defender to be terrified when he is coming with the ball.
Right now the team is in a good shape,and and they have a winning mentality  which makes them have the confidence of winning any team that comes their way.
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 09:05:36 PM

Nigerians can win comfortably now because they have recalled some quality players,and the kind of formation the coach is using now is the best for them, Osimhen upfront is very good, and very fast,making every defender to be terrified when he is coming with the ball.
Right now the team is in a good shape,and and they have a winning mentality  which makes them have the confidence of winning any team that comes their way.

Isn't this the exact same thing we say about every new manager that Nigeria hires. I remember when the previous coach Gernot Rohr took over management of the team. Everyone was praising him but after few games things return to normal. What we need to judge this new coach is trophy and not just good games. The country Nigeria just played against are very small and not football oriented. It more like Norwich playing against Manchester City, everyone knows City (Nigeria) will destroy them.

While I must admit, the goal margin is awesome and them evening keeping a clean sheet was the icing on the cake. Now we can top the group for the qualifiers easier and hopefully the new players can build their chemistry and become a strong force as they ones were.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 09:06:17 PM

Nigeria should be happy honestly because it would have been to bad for Nigeria Tome have won Nigeria.  We know how Nigeria are trying to be stable for a longtime,  we really need to celebrate this victory. This victory might ginger Nigeria up to perform better to other teams in their next match.
The Super Eagles game was a thriller to watch. The Super Eagles dominated both halves of the game finishing 3 to nil at half time and coming back at second half with better performance to get 7 more goals against their opponents, this shows good improvements from this Super Eagles side who failed to qualify for the world with final qualifying game lost to Ghana.

They played really well in that match but they did so against a team which is probably unknown to a lot of people. I certainly don't think that they should be too happy beating a team like that. It should have been better if they just got a one-goal win with almost all the opponents instead of just winning one match with 10 goals. Now obviously having a record like this against your name is very good to brag about but I wish they could have performed better against better teams.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2022, 04:18:42 PM

We don't judge a good performance by merely taking advantage of a weak team like Tome. Although the Nigerian super Eagles dominated both halves but still not enough criteria to give them all credit. Morocco vs Liberia had no much interesting moments. It was more like a narrow win similar to a lucky day.
Pokapoka124

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2022, 09:08:22 PM

Isn't this the exact same thing we say about every new manager that Nigeria hires. I remember when the previous coach Gernot Rohr took over management of the team. Everyone was praising him but after few games things return to normal. What we need to judge this new coach is trophy and not just good games. The country Nigeria just played against are very small and not football oriented. It more like Norwich playing against Manchester City, everyone knows City (Nigeria) will destroy them.

While I must admit, the goal margin is awesome and them evening keeping a clean sheet was the icing on the cake. Now we can top the group for the qualifiers easier and hopefully the new players can build their chemistry and become a strong force as they ones were.
Lol I really don't know what to say at the moment about this Super eagles team coming into the Nations league with a new coach cause other coaches have come in same manner and performed well at the beginning of their term and flogged at the end. They had a really good game against a weaker side but they play well, controlled the game in both halves, kept a clean sheet and looked promising. If they can continue to win games comfortably like this then its a really good improvement so lets just watch and see if they can keep up this momentum through out the competition.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 09:23:59 PM

Lol I really don't know what to say at the moment about this Super eagles team coming into the Nations league with a new coach cause other coaches have come in same manner and performed well at the beginning of their term and flogged at the end. They had a really good game against a weaker side but they play well, controlled the game in both halves, kept a clean sheet and looked promising. If they can continue to win games comfortably like this then its a really good improvement so lets just watch and see if they can keep up this momentum through out the competition.
Though the super eagles played against a low profile country, but that doesn't mean anything it one of their best game have ever watched as a Nigerian. They played comfortably and also controlled the ball in the both halves and they were consistent throughout the match. I think the new super eagles coach will bring out the future of the team, cause his stat prove that. We only pray he should be consistent and more directive, not like the ex coach that had a good stat and end up destroying the team. We need a consistent coach fill with experience to bring out the future of our team.

Pokapoka124

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2022, 08:42:12 PM

So far we have been seeing positive signs from the super eagle's side, judging from the dos and Don'ts the new coach has made clear to the players, which shows he supports discipline. Their last game also showed great improvement winning the game comfortably even if they played against a weaker side but they showed seriousness, controlled and possessed the game in both halves and converted their chances and came victorious with 10 goal to nil that is a good performance and we hope they remain consistent and getting results.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1110

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 08:52:06 PM

How could we not expect them to control the ball or play comfortably when facing a weak country as most of us have termed them @Sao Tome and Principe. Of course they would do better, given the fact that they still feel guilt from there failures in the concluded AFCON and failing to qualify for the world cup. Anyway, the 10 goals to nothing was something not expected and surely was enticing to see how they kept it coming, 3 goals in the first half and 7 goals in the second, it felt like a different super eagles and I hope they get to take that to the games proper when it starts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2022, 09:31:48 PM

Though the super eagles played against a low profile country, but that doesn't mean anything it one of their best game have ever watched as a Nigerian. They played comfortably and also controlled the ball in the both halves and they were consistent throughout the match. I think the new super eagles coach will bring out the future of the team, cause his stat prove that.

He has high expectations from all of us, previously the team would had likely won but it couldn't have been with such a high goal margin. The previous coaches usually struggle against small natio and the wins are usually narrow but it seems the stories will be different this time around. If the team keep scoring as they're doing then we'll be having the goal advantage to top the group of competition we participate in.

Good thing so far is that, the other group members aren't doing so well like Sierra Leone vs Guinea-Bissau game ended in a draw which means Nigeria are toppings the group with two games played and both has been won. The remaining four games, Nigeria could possibly win them all based on the energy in the team now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 826
Merit: 573

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 09:50:08 PM

Though the super eagles played against a low profile country, but that doesn't mean anything it one of their best game have ever watched as a Nigerian. They played comfortably and also controlled the ball in the both halves and they were consistent throughout the match. I think the new super eagles coach will bring out the future of the team, cause his stat prove that.

Good thing so far is that, the other group members aren't doing so well like Sierra Leone vs Guinea-Bissau game ended in a draw which means Nigeria are toppings the group with two games played and both has been won. The remaining four games, Nigeria could possibly win them all based on the energy in the team now.

Let's just maintain a positive mindset with the new coach. Although I still don't think they're ready yet, they should faced with a more technical side than them to see how good they are playing under the new coach, that when I can start rating the Nigerian team.
With team names of the counties innnit out group, I know Nigeria will qualify, the only country that does troubles Nigeria is Sierra Leone.
I'll wait to see how we play them and what the results will eventually be at the end of 90 minutes.

Good win by the way, was happy to see uhhm the Newly Nigeria from Leicester City that joined during the world Cup qualifiers last game against Ghana ( Don't know he's name, also too lazy to go check! ) Good too see he got on the score line as well Victor Oshime, he's got a good stats amongst the highest goal Nigerian goal scorer's.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: