Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:29:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 29689 times)
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 04:06:27 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2021, 04:52:37 AM by Tash

Why did America's Top Health Authority Adopt the Medical Tradition of Mother Theresa?...  and let the suffering die ...
https://akcita.substack.com/p/saint-fauci-of-calcutta

You can always try to avoid receiving signals and not eat stuff like that
https://youtu.be/9k_hB0YK3hU

BA in talks with Government to down all vaccinated pilots because of bloodcloth issue and also brain clouding
https://youtu.be/c9sQyvlld8o

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 09:25:12 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/17/health/covid-pill-antiviral.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

New potential Covid treatment in the form of an "anti viral pill". So maybe there might be hope for people that are aging, obese, and chose not to get the vaccine when they end up in the hospital due to poor choices. US government is investing about 3 billion+ dollars into this pill, a large gamble, but hey, the world doesn't have a good treatment to Covid, as of yet.

Ivermectin and Remdesivir have shaky results.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 11:05:00 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/17/health/covid-pill-antiviral.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

New potential Covid treatment in the form of an "anti viral pill". So maybe there might be hope for people that are aging, obese, and chose not to get the vaccine when they end up in the hospital due to poor choices. US government is investing about 3 billion+ dollars into this pill, a large gamble, but hey, the world doesn't have a good treatment to Covid, as of yet.

they dont have a pill..
there is no "this pill"

they are now just getting investment to do research to find a pill
they found that immuno surpressants like the silly crap badecker advertises dont work. because surpressing the immune system too early means the virs gets to replicate. and doing it too late is.. well.. too late. so immuno surpressants are not good unless you can administer it at the exact moment.

also current antivirals-anti parasitics work great on guy viruses/parasites.
 but there is not really one that deals with lung based viruses. so they need to invent one

as for badeckers/tvbcofs foolish conspiracy notions. they are just idiots having no basic idea of how the world works
funny thing is they keep pretending US medical system is rigged.. and yet the whole world is having covid issues. so all those independant countries would show different results which would reveal US as rigged. however all independant countries are not showing any weird autopsy results.. and so some anonymous conspiracy idiot saying he found something unique and he the only one in the world but he cant reveal any proof of his claim because he doesnt want to be made public.. um.. sounds like a liar just trying to get famous

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 05:35:54 PM

they dont have a pill..
there is no "this pill"

they found that immuno surpressants like the silly crap badecker advertises dont work. because surpressing the immune system too early means the virs gets to replicate. and doing it too late is.. well.. too late. so immuno surpressants are not good unless you can administer it at the exact moment.

but there is not really one that deals with lung based viruses. so they need to invent one

as for badeckers/tvbcofs foolish conspiracy notions. they are just idiots having no basic idea of how the world works
funny thing is they keep pretending US medical system is rigged.. and yet the whole world is having covid issues. so all those independant countries would show different results which would reveal US as rigged. however all independant countries are not showing any weird autopsy results.. and so some anonymous conspiracy idiot saying he found something unique and he the only one in the world but he cant reveal any proof of his claim because he doesnt want to be made public.. um.. sounds like a liar just trying to get famous

I know, they don’t have a treatment in final dosage form yet. Like I said it’s just a potential, and they seem to be investing a lot of money into it, over $3 billion. They mentioned in the article that they have treatments for aids virus that work in a similar way so I don’t think it’s far off that they will have a antiviral Covid treatment in pill.

Obviously, AIDS does not work the same way as an upper respiratory virus, but the point is that there's need for a new therapeutic because the ones that have been used for previous viruses (like Remdesivir, used for Ebola) don't do anything.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 05:53:19 PM

they dont have a pill..
there is no "this pill"

You keep ignoring Ivermectin, HCQ, vitamin D, and a whole bunch more that many cured people are embracing to remain Covid free.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 09:43:37 AM

Just FWIW (from the guy who was suggesting that BTC at $2.00 might be worth the gamble):

My sense is that we are now at an a marker point or 'inflection point', so to speak, where many/most proficient technical people can no longer close their eyes to the realities and dangers of this 'scamdemic'.  The reality of things seems to be on the outer margins of what I ever thought possible.  It's bad.  For my part, I've since fairly early on waited for this marker.

Of course different professionals will treat this point in different ways.  They will form a variety of groups and try a variety of different strategies.

I don't really have any advice except to analyze for strategies and to trust your own gut instincts.  People who don't have the right instincts will go the wrong direction, but 'we' are better off without them anyway so it's not great loss.  Most importantly, do note that some of the people who know this subject best and in the most intimate of detail (even if tangentially) will be trying to use their familiarity capitalize.  Be extra careful of those who have all the answers.  This is especially true for those who have gotten into the game at an early stage under the banner of 'front-line doctors' or what-have-you.

I absolutely don't want to tarnish people who 'got in early' since there were very good reasons for doing so.  I just want to point out that there are more nefarious reasons why some other people could have 'gotten in early' as well.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 11:50:44 PM

Yes yes but we need a totally controlled society monitoring limited resources on the planet. Landlords controlling the tenants NEVER waste a good crisis Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 12:56:59 AM

You keep ignoring Ivermectin, HCQ, vitamin D, and a whole bunch more that many cured people are embracing to remain Covid free.

i dont ignore the adverts you promote. i debunk your adverts and get on with my life by not having to constantly think i need to correct you. every time you post nonsense

but it seems you remain ignorant to the facts. so lets just correct you again and hope this time you realise your ignorance

ivermectin is a anti parasitic that works in the location the medication gets to
if you use a topical cream its for things like head lice. if you ingest it its for stomach/intestinal parasites
it is i must emphasise. for PARASITES not viruses

HQC has a immuno-surpressant feature. the problen is idiots surpressing their immunity before they get an illness will suffer even more severely when they get a illness.
in the limited trials of using HQC after an infection to slow down the immune response. doctors have found that its difficult to find the precise 'magic hour' of when they should administer HCQ at the right time.
this is because they want the immune system to fight the virus thus not suppress it too early. but then if the immune system over reacts once the infection is passed the peak they might be too late trying to suppress the over reaction. and thus there is more risk of making a patient worse rather than benefit them
in short immuno suppressants should not be used before an infection and predicting the best time and need to suppress the immune system post infection is the unpredictable factor

vitamin D is not a energy source for immunity. its a gateway to allow better calcium flow . where the calcium flow then helps build better bones. where the better bones then make better antibodies
if your body is not making good antibody supply due to bones. . its the calcium and proteins you need to concentrate on in your diet.
vit D does aid the transport of calcium through the gut and then through to the bone. but if you have a bone deficiency its more likely a calcium deficiency
megadosing on Vit D wont help. as there is a limit to what it can do.

if you have a bone deficiency thus immune deficiency. actually get yourself checked out to find the cause.
megadosing vit D wont cure everything. and it can actually cause other issues.
EG over calcification in your blood and organs before it gets to the bone (kidney stones)

now you have been corrected yet again.
learn from your mistakes. and move on

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:39:31 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9652287/The-Pentagon-funneled-39million-charity-funded-Wuhan-lab.html

Even Dr. Fauci seems to admit that there *might* have been some US funding that was eventually funneled into the Wuhan virology lab, but the problem that a lot of bureaucrats have to answer is why they were so reluctant to tell everybody why the US government was potentially involved in gain of function research in some shady Chinese virology lab with poor hygienic standards. The research itself was probably not nefarious, but science does come at a price of millions of deaths and irreversible economic damage. Was it short sighted to invest in gain of function research conducted by a communist government with the risk of things going sour? Or is it just the price of doing business?

Perhaps we may never actually know whether this virus got leaked from a lab or if it actually did come from a wet market. I just think there's a lot of people reluctant to conduct a full investigation because it might lead to uncovering something embarrassing.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 02:44:15 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9652287/The-Pentagon-funneled-39million-charity-funded-Wuhan-lab.html

Even Dr. Fauci seems to admit that there *might* have been some US funding that was eventually funneled into the Wuhan virology lab, but the problem that a lot of bureaucrats have to answer is why they were so reluctant to tell everybody why the US government was potentially involved in gain of function research in some shady Chinese virology lab with poor hygienic standards. The research itself was probably not nefarious, but science does come at a price of millions of deaths and irreversible economic damage. Was it short sighted to invest in gain of function research conducted by a communist government with the risk of things going sour? Or is it just the price of doing business?

Perhaps we may never actually know whether this virus got leaked from a lab or if it actually did come from a wet market. I just think there's a lot of people reluctant to conduct a full investigation because it might lead to uncovering something embarrassing.

It's about as obvious as the nose on one's face by now that the virus was made for the so called 'vaccine' and not the other way around.  That's why Moderna had a liquid injectable two days after 'downloading the genetic sequencing results from China.'  China and the U.S. worked hand-in-glove on this hoax because they are both just puppets of the banking powers above them.

The so-called 'vaccine' is in most cases just re-labeled gene therapy techniques which was designed to involve the ACE2/Spike_Protein for certain reasons.  They were ready long before Jan 2020.  (Some companies in India and China rode the gravy-train and cooked up a quick-n-dirty old-school inactivated virus vaccine because the testing protocols were designed so that anything would 'succeed'.)

The LNP component of these mRNA gene therapies are irrelevant to the 'vaccine'/virus genetics but are utterly critical as a lot of work must have gone into making them have an affinity for specific tissues (e.g., the ovaries.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 04:40:24 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2021, 03:35:42 AM by Tash

Well what have we here

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 05:34:19 AM

Well what have we here

I must say that this thing just sort of looks photo-shopped to me.  For my part, I would not spread this particular thing around without some due-diligence.  It doesn't actually make much sense that Obummer would be doing photo-shoots in such deep-state operations at that point in time.  On the other hand, right now would be to get a cheap 'debunkable' thing to 'go viral'.

At least figure out if they guy had even been to china at that time period.  This would have been immediately after gain-of-function research was chased out of CONUS (without special exemptions.)  Of course this could argue FOR it being an important enough re-boot for the prez to make a photo-op.  Whatever the case, it seems a little to convenient given the exposure of the shady research happenings of that time period (and this one.)

Tash

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 07:17:56 AM

Well what have we here

I must say that this thing just sort of looks photo-shopped to me.  For my part, I would not spread this particular thing around without some due-diligence.  It doesn't actually make much sense that Obummer would be doing photo-shoots in such deep-state operations at that point in time.  On the other hand, right now would be to get a cheap 'debunkable' thing to 'go viral'.

At least figure out if they guy had even been to china at that time period.  This would have been immediately after gain-of-function research was chased out of CONUS (without special exemptions.)  Of course this could argue FOR it being an important enough re-boot for the prez to make a photo-op.  Whatever the case, it seems a little to convenient given the exposure of the shady research happenings of that time period (and this one.)

Found the origin of the photo, not photoshopped just another place.
https://directorsblog.nih.gov/tag/president-barack-obama/

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 07:35:51 AM

Why don't you ever do this part first?

How do you know what they guy (or me for that matter) does NOT post after doing some research?  The fact that the guy follows up with a correction is laudable and something I almost never see from 'the other side.'  If anything differentiates the 'two sides', it is this propensity for accuracy and self-reflection.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 10:22:55 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2021, 01:19:04 PM by tvbcof

These two 'doctors' must be from the same 'medical school' as our friend Dr. <chuckle> OilEo here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kid6jAAMtTEk/

I wonder how many of the people on this board went to 'med school' here?:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sFuWa28WvbWg/

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 11:43:43 AM

Why don't you ever do this part first?

How do you know what they guy (or me for that matter) does NOT post after doing some research?  The fact that the guy follows up with a correction is laudable and something I almost never see from 'the other side.'  If anything differentiates the 'two sides', it is this propensity for accuracy and self-reflection.

What the, the "THE OTHER SIDE" literally made my nigh kekw.

But it is indeed laudable as this is a once in a blue moon to happen. A standing ovation is a must for this one.

Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 07:07:20 PM

Huge vaccine info - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/28/health/coronavirus-vaccines-immunity.html

Studies demonstrate that antibodies from the vaccine can potentially last years, meaning there won't be a need for booster shots granted that the vaccine is still effective against the variants. There's also been a few studies demonstrating that you can mix vaccines (with limited effectiveness), so if there is a shortage of Pfizer doses, you can become fully vaccinated by utilizing a moderna dose. This will be great for developing countries that have a vaccine shortage. In fact, I've seen other studies suggest that mixing vaccines might even be more effective, but proceed at your own risk. I'd generally only mix up vaccines if I had no choice.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 11:37:09 PM

Huge vaccine info - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/28/health/coronavirus-vaccines-immunity.html

Studies demonstrate that antibodies from the vaccine can potentially last years, meaning there won't be a need for booster shots granted that the vaccine is still effective against the variants. There's also been a few studies demonstrating that you can mix vaccines (with limited effectiveness), so if there is a shortage of Pfizer doses, you can become fully vaccinated by utilizing a moderna dose. This will be great for developing countries that have a vaccine shortage. In fact, I've seen other studies suggest that mixing vaccines might even be more effective, but proceed at your own risk. I'd generally only mix up vaccines if I had no choice.

That's what the vaccine companies are hoping. Just think. No more profits for us. Whoopee.

Of course, since the antibodies last for years, when the next 20 years of flu seasons come along, the reaction will be so overwhelming, that the medical will have a big job on its hands protecting the people from their own immune systems. Yes! More money for our coffers... or considering it all has to do with Covid in some form or other... more money from the coughers.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 03:30:51 AM

That's what the vaccine companies are hoping. Just think. No more profits for us. Whoopee.

Of course, since the antibodies last for years, when the next 20 years of flu seasons come along, the reaction will be so overwhelming, that the medical will have a big job on its hands protecting the people from their own immune systems. Yes! More money for our coffers... or considering it all has to do with Covid in some form or other... more money from the coughers.

Cool

You know, if the idea was for big pharma to make a metric ton of money off this thing, and look, I'm not denying that they have, you would think the immunity would last a mere months, no? And you think they would make the vaccine perform poor against variants, yes? The conspiracy doesn't even add up if you look at the clinical trail data, no sense in making a 95 percent effective vaccine if the grand conspiracy is to keep jabbing people seasonally.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 06:26:38 AM

It's been more than 1.5 years since the corona outbreak and we still don't know what really happened. How can that be? Why is there not more international pressure towards China to get the truth? The only study from the world health organisation said that its likely the virus came naturally out of Wuhan. Which is not certainty, and the scientist never got access to the first hand data from the Wuhan virus institute. Also it appears that covid data from China was published online and then deleted.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: