Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20475 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 07:03:56 AM

Good luck detecting long term effects with a few months worth of exposure.
Given that there are no long term significant effects from other vaccines, where as there is a significant risk of significant long term effects from COVID (including so called "Long COVID", cardiomyopathy, encephalomyelitis, chronic inflammation, etc, not to mention the risk of death) then the risk benefit calculation comes out strongly in favor of the vaccine.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:10:37 AM

Given that there are no long term significant effects from other vaccines, where as there is a significant risk of significant long term effects from COVID (including so called "Long COVID", cardiomyopathy, encephalomyelitis, chronic inflammation, etc, not to mention the risk of death) then the risk benefit calculation comes out strongly in favor of the vaccine.

You seem quite confident in the 'data' considering that the purported virus which supposedly causes this thing cannot even be reliably identified or described.  I guess the 'Long COVID' you know all about came out of the same computer models which  promised 2,500,000 deaths in the UK if they didn't lock down?  I mean this thing was supposed to have originated out of bat soup less than a year ago, right?  That's not a long time to discover 'Long COVID'.

Also you have a lot of confidence in a procedure which is legally defined to be "unavoidably unsafe", has an insert which, under a magnifying glass, reads like a medical horror show in order to achieve the necessary 'informed consent' legalities, and for which taxpayers have paid out billions to maimed victims.  Note that it's taxpayers who pay the damages because vaccine makers won't even try to sell the stuff if THEY have to pay for the damages with their own money.  You remember how important it was to Bill Gates that the pharma companies got legal immunity for their 'covid-19' so-called 'vaccines' right away I am sure.  I mean he was all over the media mentioning this.  There's a reason.

Anyway, no need to worry about mortality with this supposed virus.  'Covid-19' has caused a one-for-one reduction in deaths due to all kinds of other things since it has such a remarkably wide range of effects.  Just ask the scientists at CNN, MSNBC, etc.

To put it another way, for every person who 'dies of covid-19', there is one fewer death from heart attack, stroke, motorcycle accident, etc.  So it comes out a wash.

But don't take my word for it.  Look at the government's numbers:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/y0L4wVmmGDmj/

Reported COVID-19 Deaths 'Almost Exactly Equal To’ Total Decrease In Deaths By All Other Causes

---

By the way, I would like to thank those who may be responsible for the attacks on Bitchute.  When I get excessive buffering and the like, I simply download the file and watch it later.  From thence it finds it's way to my long-term archives for the enjoyment of 'future generations.'  That is to say, it is no longer subject to Google-n-friend's memory-hole algorithms.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Mauser

Activity: 1848
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:31:13 AM

I have heard a lot of opinions ... many are pro vaccine but also many are against it ...
And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?

I am not against the vaccine, because the corona pandemic is changing our lifes so extremely, I would be very happy if we could end this virus in 2021. So far I didn't really read a lot of news regarding the side effects of the vaccine. I hope they are not bad, but it's going to take a while until I get the vaccine anyways. I am assuming that older people, medical staff and high risk patience will get vaccinated first.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:19:34 AM

For now, we don't have a choice. That may sound bad but a lot of countries needed it to regain their economy, this year sucks and that would also mean for a lot of us and as a whole and that vaccine is what we needed. There is a lot of vaccines reported to be working against the virus, and they're even is this news that a newborn baby was born with antibodies that can fight the covid-19.

Don't know if that news about the newborn is legit but I hope the vaccines are not just marinated by these medical institutions.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 06:25:56 PM

Ignorant people believe in gods, aliens and conspiracy theories.  If any of you are educated on virus transmission, you should identify yourselves so the masses know who to follow. 

This person said it best:  "I don't know much". 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 01:08:06 AM

Ignorant people believe in gods, aliens and conspiracy theories.  ...

By definition it is impossible to 'believe' a 'theory'.  Upon doing so it changes from a theory to a fact.

Are you going to say that 'ignorant' people generate/evaluate/entertain 'conspiracy theories' and by logical extension, 'informed' people do not?  Or is it more the case that it is OK to theorize about 'conspriacies' which might exist among certain groups of people (e.g., 'the Russians' interfering in elections) where others (e.g., politicians, wealthy people, and industry leaders) should never be the subject of certain hypotheticals.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 04:35:35 AM

In my area, I personally know about two individuals in their 60s, who were discharged from the hospital after getting cured of the COVID 19 infection. But a few days after they were discharged, both of them developed breathing difficulties at night and passed away. So I have to agree when you say that there are long term effects from COVID 19. At this point, a vaccine looks safer for me. Or rather less risky when compared to the scenario without a vaccine.
AbbyS (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 104

Excellence is an attitude

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 01:13:18 PM

Ignorant people believe in gods, aliens and conspiracy theories.  If any of you are educated on virus transmission, you should identify yourselves so the masses know who to follow. 

This person said it best:  "I don't know much". 

smart people also believe in simulation! the more you know the more you realize you know nothing - a quote attributed to a dozen ppl

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<
Join more bounties on 2 forums

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 08:24:19 PM

It doesn't matters you trust it or no, most likely that you will have to get vaccinated if you want to live normal life again. It will be not mandatory, but people will need it if they want travel abroad, same like now some countries requires to be vaccinated from maliaria and other diseases. Your children may be not allowed to go into school and there may be more similar restrictions which will make your life more complicated. It's likely that not vaccinated people will be required to wear masks.
I'm not saying no to Covid-19 vaccine, but I prefer not to be vaccinated, same like I'm not going to get flu vaccine every year. But if there won't be other choice, I will go for it.
I read vaccine will give immunity for 6 months, so we will have to get it quite often and it doesn't sound good for me.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 02:44:11 AM

It doesn't matters you trust it or no, most likely that you will have to get vaccinated if you want to live normal life again. It will be not mandatory, but people will need it if they want travel abroad, same like now some countries requires to be vaccinated from maliaria and other diseases. Your children may be not allowed to go into school and there may be more similar restrictions which will make your life more complicated. It's likely that not vaccinated people will be required to wear masks.

So, the unvaxxed wealthy class cannot mingle with the vaxxed 'useless eater' classes?  Oh No!  Please don't throw me in that thar brier patch Br'er Bear!

The 'new normal' calls for a much reduced use of energy (to save the world and all) which means much less travel.  If you or your friends have a private plane travel is not a problem and of course you won't be bothered by the health SS troops.  If you are part of a plane load of specialized work detail bound for a task somewhere you'll have to be vaxxed and tagged of course.

I'm not saying no to Covid-19 vaccine, but I prefer not to be vaccinated, same like I'm not going to get flu vaccine every year. But if there won't be other choice, I will go for it.

I read vaccine will give immunity for 6 months, so we will have to get it quite often and it doesn't sound good for me.

H. G. Wells and other early technocrats couldn't shake the vision/fantasy of humans differentiating into several different species.  Having one species constantly injecting custom designed genetic material into another species could be a means of accelerating the process of evolution.

_Miracle

Activity: 909
Merit: 660

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 05:40:30 AM

"some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?"

The vaccine is being fast-tracked and companies are incentivized with more money and less risk for failure than for any other thing before. Yes. I believe they are already [successfully] testing vaccines from several manufactures.

I'm not rushing to be the first even though I'm vaccinated for everything my insurance will cover.

When they say "everyone on the frontlines will get it first", my first thought is: can't they do this in stages?
 *laughing at myself because the movie 'I am Legend' comes to mind except that we've killed off all the Dr.s and scientist and we're left with an 'Idiocracy'

Seriously though, that we no longer have Polio to plague our lives and many other diseases (that most of us are already vaccinated for) is a testament to science.

I am Pro-Vaccinations but by choice.

Could or will governments make it mandatory for it's citizens? Hope not
Will private businesses? We will see *airlines come to mind

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:07:07 AM

"some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?"

The vaccine is being fast-tracked and companies are incentivized with more money and less risk for failure than for any other thing before. Yes. I believe they are already [successfully] testing vaccines from several manufactures.

I'm not rushing to be the first even though I'm vaccinated for everything my insurance will cover.

When they say "everyone on the frontlines will get it first", my first thought is: can't they do this in stages?
 *laughing at myself because the movie 'I am Legend' comes to mind except that we've killed off all the Dr.s and scientist and we're left with an 'Idiocracy'

Why people would assume (with rock solid conviction in a lot of cases) that all vials contain the same thing is beyond me.  When they did the 'tetanus' covert sterilization in Kenya recently it is said that a fraction of the vials come from a specialty lab in Canada while others seemed to have come from a factory.

The Achilles' heal of these programs is that it is quite difficult to implement a situation where vaccines are selected for each _individual_ person.  The fallout was that in the 90's when they used the 'tetanus' trick in The Philippines, they hit a medical doctor and she got suspicious and did the investigative work on herself (and found herself to have antibodies for the hormone which is necessary to maintain a pregnancy which is how this 'vaccine' works to cause abortions and sterility.)  If they could make sure that 'front liners' who often have some technical expertise get one thing and the 'poor' who are in the next batch get another, such issues are less likely to meet scrutiny.

Unsurprisingly (to me) technological solutions to the problems of individual selection, tracking, and 'pharmicavigilance ' are front-and-center in the efforts to 'solve' the so-called 'covid-19 epidemic' by use of 'vaccines.'   As a welcome side-effect, greatly enhanced general surveillance comes along for the ride.

Seriously though, that we no longer have Polio to plague our lives and many other diseases (that most of us are already vaccinated for) is a testament to science.

I am Pro-Vaccinations but by choice.

Could or will governments make it mandatory for it's citizens? Hope not
Will private businesses? We will see *airlines come to mind

Most diseases had declined sharply before a vaccine was in use, and it was almost certainly associated with developments in food and sanitation.  Some rather unpleasant things, like scarlet fever, never had a vaccine at all and are things of the past.

I'm in favor of people choosing to vaccinate.  In fact I specifically asked for a particular vaccine (only) for my daughter (only to find out that they had broken our agreement and vaccinated her with what they wanted anyway when they took her alone into the back room.)  This was a result of research into the risks in my environment and the technology used for different vaccines (there are several technologies which are utterly different from one another.)

I can tell you first hand that trained medical doctors who specialize in pediatrics even are often woefully ignorant of much of the science behind these things.  Doctors themselves will sometimes admit that they had half a day on vaccines of an 8 year study course and don't know shit about them.  All they need to do to maintain their careers is memorize a few pharma generated talking points and repeat them.  Such as 'safe and effective.'

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4536

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:21:05 AM

Ignorant people believe in gods, aliens and conspiracy theories.  ...

By definition it is impossible to 'believe' a 'theory'.  Upon doing so it changes from a theory to a fact.

and there lays the problem
idiots call the theories facts by believing in them.

even if the theories to the rest of the world are just unfactual/unproven theories. idiots define them facts simply by their own belief.
YOU deeming it a fact. does not mean its a fact... to everyone else. its a theory, fantasy, fiction..
thus you by being a conspiracy loving idiot. suddenly you become deemed the liar and get called an idiot. because of your beliefs. and lack of wanting to question your own beliefs. lacking desire to want to prove your beliefs. you just want to proclaim something as fact by you believing it is

sorry but thats not how facts work

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:36:19 AM

Why people would assume (with rock solid conviction in a lot of cases) that all vials contain the same thing is beyond me.  When they did the 'tetanus' covert sterilization in Kenya recently it is said that a fraction of the vials come from a specialty lab in Canada while others seemed to have come from a factory.

thats called bad batching.
there is actually processes in place that monitor different batches whether its the same lab/factory, but just in a different production slot. or from different labs/factories.

they actually sample random vials within a batch and see if a batch is good or not.
its not just vaccines. heck even meat pie industry regularly test their batches.

they may make 1000pies an hour. so every 30 minutes they take a pie and test it for weight/ filling amount. they test for bacteria and also if the pastry rose to the right height and the temperature is right.
they dont simply just let the machines run all day and only check once the machines alarm beeps.

when it comes to medical supply checks. they do loads of stuff. far beyond what a food production factory world.

yes some kenyan citizens might be blackmarket selling 'vaccine' where the supplier used could have been a ethiopian 'sweatshop' counterfit factory putting river water into vials instead of vaccine

yes bad batches can happen.
but for instance with these vaccines they are being sourced via the companies direct. they are setting up logistics and distribution to get it from source.

yes 9 months ago there were cases where america were in a rush to source PPE and trumps son inlaw was just handing out money to whomever said they can supply PPE. and yes plane loads of PPE arrived. and on inspection they found out it didnt meet standards. and so trumps son inlaw was taken off that project and it was handed to pence.
so yes bad batches can happen if idiots are in charge of the logistics and dont source the products from a trusted source thats been vetted properly.

so yes batches can be a problem. but the chances of a bad batch getting to a destination to then be handed out to citizens is super super low due to the different checks/layers of inspection inbetween

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:55:36 AM

Ignorant people believe in gods, aliens and conspiracy theories.  ...

By definition it is impossible to 'believe' a 'theory'.  Upon doing so it changes from a theory to a fact.

and there lays the problem
idiots call the theories facts by believing in them.

So what?  Freedom is the ability to believe whatever you want.

When you outlaw 'wrong ideas' it becomes a 'fact' that the sun revolves around the earth because it is the only idea which is allowed to exist.  Only 'idiots' believe something other than what the authorities mandate as a 'fact'.

Back in the day the king didn't like the irksome .1415... part of pi so he mandated that the ratio of the circumference of circle to it's diameter was 3.  Period.  End of story.  It set back architecture and engineering by a fair bit.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 09:18:11 AM

I trust it to make money for big Pharma.

Given that some research seems to indicate that 60-90% of the population has developed immunity, and this immunity is not checked before vaccination, it seems that the whole concept is just a money making exercise and not a health benefit. You can see they are in a panic to try to preserve the concept of vaccines, as this is becoming increasingly discredited, and people are becoming awate of the health and economic damage that they cause.

The propaganda machine is becoming quite creative by introducing concepts such as "long covid". As I understand it, this means that you became infected, and recovered to the extend that the there is no longer any viable viruses in your body. However you continue to show symptoms, and they call this long covid. That doesn't make any sense to me. I believe that you had a pre-existing condition ( probably caused by something such as the 'flu vaccine). and the so=called health service did nothing to remedy this, or to check on poor dietary habits. They just tell you to wear masks to increase re-infection, and to isolate to reduce vitamin "D".

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
chretienm

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:00:04 AM

No way I can trust their vaccine. First suspicious fact is that there is no evidence the so called virus has been isolated,another big concern that vaccine takes years and tens of years to prove it's effectiveness and safety. It's not done or...if it's done then it means it was prepared long time ago and the whole covid hysteria was planned.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:24:21 AM

With the way I see it, this is a question for the confirmed positive individuals or cases. Despite the heat of the pandemic through it's first to the second wave, I as a person has been relatively healthy though, I kept to the Covid guidelines. The issue is, the Covid complication isn't a registered fact amongst most members of the community so, why should the vaccine be trusted?
I don't think I would be taking any vaccine if it comes to that, I've been doing okay and I will always be okay without any shit vaccine that is yet to be proven for long time effect. In our society today, you never can tell when your been used as a lab rat. I'll take my chances with natural immunity, it's the only thing that could last not some immunity that fades out after a few months.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 10:37:12 AM

Vaccine testing looks like a scam as well. A vaccine is tested against a "placebo", and I gather that is a saline solution, and it may have other additives to distort the results. Injecting salt water into your body by bypassing the natural protection is hardly a safe test. I don't think any research has been done into the side effects of saline injection. If they really wanted to create a valid trial, they would compare the vaccinated with the unvaccinated.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:58:48 AM

I trust it to make money for big Pharma.

Given that some research seems to indicate that 60-90% of the population has developed immunity,

give the fact that governments have already made it a law that the cost of a vaccine be not more then standard prescription prices. i think 'pharma' are not going to profit.
so get it out of your head already if our thinking vaccines will be £$100-£$1000-£$10000 a dose..

sorry but its more like $40(£30) max
EG the oxford vaccine is going to cost government £6
any additional costs would be the logistics/distribution costs.
given the fact that there are 65million people in the UK meaning 650k is 1%
given the fact that there have not been any studies/reports/research that have shown 650k cases of spread a week.
there is no way, logically, mathematically, realistically to have had '60/90% spread' in 52 weeks

please .. please . please.. can you conspiracy nutcases atleast try to put some effort into your replies. its just getting too easy to debunk you lot.
atleast try to use some form of data/stat/info that is actually of merit/worthiness. and no i dont mean something you found on  conspiracy/fiction site

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: