Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 333 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 61253 times)
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1980

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2022, 06:53:50 AM

If anything I would say that the Russians bent over backward to NOT 'take Kiev' and to keep 'their president' among the living.  Zelenski is the worst thing which every happened to Ukraine (or at least the worst thing for a long time) and consequently is a giant boon for the outcome of the special military operation that the Russians and the separatists are undertaking.  And he's a gift which keeps on giving!

You do not quite understand the essence of the normal structure of the state and the role of the people, or you live in Russia Smiley
In Ukraine, power is not a sacred value, as, for example, in Russia, where even a crazy under-furrer can rule the country and everyone will worship him. In Ukraine, power is elected by the people, and if necessary, the people are removed, and even ahead of schedule Smiley An example of this is 2014 and the cowardly thief Yanukovych. Having all the power and strength, he was still forced to cowardly flee to Russia.
I am not a supporter of Zelensky, and I am sure that he will have to answer for many of the "unpleasant stories" that have occurred during his term since 2019.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Branko

Activity: 2520
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 07:02:01 AM

If anything I would say that the Russians bent over backward to NOT 'take Kiev' and to keep 'their president' among the living.  Zelenski is the worst thing which every happened to Ukraine (or at least the worst thing for a long time) and consequently is a giant boon for the outcome of the special military operation that the Russians and the separatists are undertaking.  And he's a gift which keeps on giving!

You do not quite understand the essence of the normal structure of the state and the role of the people, or you live in Russia Smiley
In Ukraine, power is not a sacred value, as, for example, in Russia, where even a crazy under-furrer can rule the country and everyone will worship him. In Ukraine, power is elected by the people, and if necessary, the people are removed, and even ahead of schedule Smiley An example of this is 2014 and the cowardly thief Yanukovych. Having all the power and strength, he was still forced to cowardly flee to Russia.
I am not a supporter of Zelensky, and I am sure that he will have to answer for many of the "unpleasant stories" that have occurred during his term since 2019.

Since, despite having the best resources and starting position out of all former soviet republics, Ukraine was still far worse economically than Russia,
only conclusion could be that people are generally stupid and didn't "elect power" properly
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2022, 07:13:51 AM

By the way, an interesting observation: everyone noticed that after problems arose in Russia, after its terrorist attack on Ukraine, ALL THE WORLD TERRORISM ORGANIZATIONS SILLED !!! A similar situation was when the USSR again "rose from its knees" and begged all over the world for at least some food, when there was no money for their fosterlings like ISIS, Hamas and the like. Coincidence ? Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Branko

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 07:17:35 AM

By the way, an interesting observation: everyone noticed that after problems arose in Russia, after its terrorist attack on Ukraine, ALL THE WORLD TERRORISM ORGANIZATIONS SILLED !!! A similar situation was when the USSR again "rose from its knees" and begged all over the world for at least some food, when there was no money for their fosterlings like ISIS, Hamas and the like. Coincidence ? Smiley

We can only conclude that you're sheep whose mind is controlled by MSM
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2022, 07:29:25 AM

Since, despite having the best resources and starting position out of all former soviet republics, Ukraine was still far worse economically than Russia,
only conclusion could be that people are generally stupid and didn't "elect power" properly

The first statement is FAKE. Russia had the best position after the collapse of the USSR. Which supposedly assumed all the debts, took ALL the assets of the USSR on the territory of the RSFSR, outside the former USSR, as well as all budgets. Tell me - if Russia has called itself the successor of the USSR for debts - why does it not pay pensions to ALL former residents of the USSR? Smiley After all, all pension contributions went to the centralized budget, which was controlled by Moscow (RSFSR). That is, in fact, she stole their money and assets from all the republics!

And the second statement is also FAKE - that the standard of living in Ukraine is lower than in Russia. Perhaps you are comparing exclusively with Moscow City? But the majority of Russian degenerates who came to destroy Ukraine are shocked by the high standard of living in Ukraine, even in the villages. It is the Russians who steal and take "to rich Russia" toilet bowls (a rare thing in Russia Smiley), washing machines, irons, electric kettles without coasters, dishes, children's toys and even used underwear for their wives! Well, who has a lower standard of living?! Smiley

PS But you remember this time, soon it will seem very prosperous to you Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Branko

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 07:48:31 AM

Well, who has a lower standard of living?! Smiley

As I said, MSM brainwashed

DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2022, 08:02:44 AM

We can only conclude that you're sheep whose mind is controlled by MSM

oh, Russianism got out of the body  Grin

I have long known that rashists are afraid of the truth, like hell incense! You are the best proof of this, for which many thanks to you Smiley

As I said, MSM brainwashed

Yes, you can draw any numbers, for rashism, propaganda and lies are a systemic process, so to speak, the basis of the Russian world Smiley
Tell us more about palm oil, which Russia consumes the most (maybe asphalt is covered, right? Smiley ). About the fall of industrial production, and agriculture as well. I wonder who eats so much meat if people don't have money for simple food? You can tell me any fairy tales, but I know the truth first-hand - I myself was born on today's territory of Russia, but thank God that they did not stay there! My relatives live there, in a large city, one of the largest regions, they consider themselves to be middle class, and tell how their life has changed since 2014, not for the better. And these are not central or other depressive regions of Russia. My aunt lives in Krasnodar - she is also "delighted" with the changes over the past 8 years. And for some reason, when she came to visit us until 2022, she did not climb out of grocery stores, because in the Krasnodar Territory, the breadbasket of Russia (by the way, also a stolen region of Ukraine) "there are no normal and such tasty products!"

So tell stories at the training camp of "Putin's grandmothers", they love such nonsense Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Branko

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 08:47:24 AM

Yes, you can draw any numbers, for rashism, propaganda and lies are a systemic process, so to speak, the basis of the Russian world Smiley
Tell us more about palm oil, which Russia consumes the most (maybe asphalt is covered, right? Smiley ). About the fall of industrial production, and agriculture as well.

I'm sorry if numbers present problems for you, but people use numbers to prove or disprove opinions.

For example, these numbers tell me that your opinion is mostly BS:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1064022/russia-gva-from-agriculture/
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1591

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 11:10:39 AM

Wrong facts, wrong analysis, wrong conclusions - you are creating a personal brand on biasing informaiton.

The RF had better infrastructure, was more industrialised and was able to exert much more diplomatic and military influence than Ukraine. "elect power" is elect a government. It is much better than "take power", like Adolf Putin because if it does not work, you can vote to change it without killing anyone. Ukraine has a future beyond being a oil exporter (of oil that many would rather not buy).

In practice, Moscow rules for the Russians, precisely for the Russian Kleptocrats. Adolf Putin has no interest in developing Ukraine - for him this is just a buffer land from which to steal agricultural goods and use it to keep some burnable land between Moscow and Germany. There is not a case for Ukraine as a country wanting to be under the direction of the current RF government.

Edited to add: Ukraine is also in the path of the oil exports. How inconvenient.

Branko

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 01:15:26 PM

Wrong facts, wrong analysis, wrong conclusions - you are creating a personal brand on biasing informaiton.

The RF had better infrastructure, was more industrialised and was able to exert much more diplomatic and military influence than Ukraine. "elect power" is elect a government. It is much better than "take power", like Adolf Putin because if it does not work, you can vote to change it without killing anyone. Ukraine has a future beyond being a oil exporter (of oil that many would rather not buy).

In practice, Moscow rules for the Russians, precisely for the Russian Kleptocrats. Adolf Putin has no interest in developing Ukraine - for him this is just a buffer land from which to steal agricultural goods and use it to keep some burnable land between Moscow and Germany. There is not a case for Ukraine as a country wanting to be under the direction of the current RF government.

Edited to add: Ukraine is also in the path of the oil exports. How inconvenient.

Wrong...strange as it may seem, Putin is fighting for Germany too, to let them free from real scum, Anglosaxons
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2022, 02:13:29 PM

Anglosaxons

This word - even more so than "8 years" etc - is the badge of a devoted consumer of Kremlin propaganda.

It's hard to even find an analogy to explain its absurdity... probably like saying that the Golden Horde is now invading Ukraine.
VKcams.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2022, 03:40:19 PM

This word - even more so than

That's the kind of tracker we have.

And Donetsk continues to be shelled.
https://t.me/kulemzin_donetsk/5683

https://VKcams.com Free Live Sex Cams and Sex Chat
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 03:47:49 PM

Anglosaxons

This word - even more so than "8 years" etc - is the badge of a devoted consumer of Kremlin propaganda.

It's hard to even find an analogy to explain its absurdity... probably like saying that the Golden Horde is now invading Ukraine.

That's why Ukraine brought in the Nazi's. The Golden Horde conquered the whole of North Eastern Europe long ago, and loads of people all over there have Golden Horde genes in them.

The only hope the Ukraine had was to bring in somebody from the outside - the Nazi's. Why? Because it would have been a civil war otherwise, and nobody would fight a civil war for very long. They are all Golden Horde people, a little bit.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 908

White Russian

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 06:08:42 PM

In the meantime, after the capture of Lisichansk and the complete liberation of the territory of the Lugansk People's Republic, Putin sent the Center group for rest and planned rotation. Groupings West and East continue to conduct a special operation in Ukraine.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1591

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 08:41:25 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2022, 09:02:59 PM by paxmao
Merited by DrBeer (1)

In the meantime, after the capture of Lisichansk and the complete liberation of the territory of the Lugansk People's Republic, Putin sent the Center group for rest and planned rotation. Groupings West and East continue to conduct a special operation in Ukraine.

Translation: Adolf Putin sent the "center" group to their deaths (thanks for the fertiliser) and now has to bring on another truckload of cannon fodder including signing a law admitting 60 year old (I wonder if they know that they cannot stop the fight every hour to take a leek) and compulsory conscripts from the Donbas (hey officers, do not turn your back).

In the meantime, while the Psychos have conquered another flattened city, the Ukrainian army is in artillery range from Kherson, the occupied airbase at Chornobaivka and also from the canal that send the main water supply to Crimea. Fill in your water bottles. Muzikivka encampments are also in range. It is going to get ugly after the failure to take Odessa.

Wrong...strange as it may seem, Putin is fighting for Germany too, to let them free from real scum, Anglosaxons

Are you aware of the history of the Anglosaxons?

The Saxons were a Germanic tribe that originally occupied the region which today is the North Sea coast of the Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark. Their name is derived from the seax, a distinct knife popularly used by the tribe.

Anglo-Saxon (n.) Old English Angli Saxones (plural), from Latin Anglo-Saxones, in which Anglo- is an adjective, thus literally "English Saxons,"

So I guess Putin is freeing the Saxons from the Saxons, just as his is "liberating" Ukraine from the Ukrainians?

This word - even more so than

That's the kind of tracker we have.

And Donetsk continues to be shelled.
https://t.me/kulemzin_donetsk/5683

Oh.... dammed Ukrainians! They do not seem to know that they are not supposed to fight back!

https://twitter.com/fantomasvvs1/status/1543925596413202432
Ammunition warehouse of Russian forces exploded at Yakovlivka village in Donetsk region

https://twitter.com/CaucasianRebel/status/1544011958332129282
Explosions at warehouses with ammunition at Donetsk railway station

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1134

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 10:57:49 PM

Translation: Adolf Putin sent the "center" group to their deaths (thanks for the fertiliser) and now has to bring on another truckload of cannon fodder including signing a law admitting 60 year old (I wonder if they know that they cannot stop the fight every hour to take a leek) and compulsory conscripts from the Donbas (hey officers, do not turn your back).

They liberated a town from its native inhabitants. All other people would call it a military assault, but Russians claim that they're helping these people by killing them. Meanwhile, Mcdonalds restaurants in Russia are running out of Coca Cola and serving moldy burgers, Kaliningrad is isolated, Finland and Sweden are officially accepted into NATO and the war goes on. No, not a special operation. It's a war. 

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 11:54:51 PM

The CIA has been in there al along, "helping" Ukrainian operations to go more smoothly. Too many US government people are invested in Ukraine. This isn't what the people of America wanted when they voted in for president.

Confirmed: The CIA is running Ukraine’s fight against Russia

A report published earlier this week provides fresh evidence that the U.S. Deep State is heavily invested in Ukraine and is going all-out to prevent the country from falling into Russian hands.

Readers likely recall that despite the fact that the U.S. and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) knew months in advance that Russia was building up its forces around Ukraine in preparation for an invasion, Washington and Brussels appeared to do little to shore up Kyiv’s defenses. Once Russia sent its forces into Ukraine on Feb. 24, most outside observers figured that the Red Army would make quick work of the lesser-armed and overmatched Ukrainian army.

But shortly thereafter, out of nowhere, the Biden regime moved quickly to provide Ukraine with lethal aid even after the same people criticized then-President Donald Trump for doing the same thing during his administration. This, of course, after tens of millions of Americans learned that the Obama regime meddled in Ukraine in 2014, causing a coup, and Hunter Biden scored lucrative business deals in the corrupt country, much of which he was forced to share with his dad.

And since then, the globalists in Congress have gotten on board as well, approving billions in weapons aid and money to what was one of the most corrupt countries in all of Europe.

Now we learn that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has been heavily involved in Ukraine as well, likely running operations there like the Cold War never ended.

The New York Times has now confirmed what many have suspected for some time.

“As Russian troops press ahead with a grinding campaign to seize eastern Ukraine, the nation’s ability to resist the onslaught depends more than ever on help from the United States and its allies — including a stealthy network of commandos and spies rushing to provide weapons, intelligence and training, according to U.S. and European officials,” the Times reported.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 908

White Russian

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 05:24:18 AM

It's really hot on the eastern front.

And Germany is already close to hysteria, a week later the Nord Stream is closed for scheduled repairs, and the Siemens turbine has not been returned. Scholz hit Lithuania in the nose for the blockade of Kaliningrad and transit will have to be resumed. Lithuania is offended. Grin

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4620
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 05:51:13 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2022, 07:46:59 AM by tvbcof
Merited by be.open (1)

They liberated a town from its native inhabitants. All other people would call it a military assault, but Russians claim that they're helping these people by killing them.  ...

Much of the heavy lifting of shoo-shooing the ZioNazi's, who came largely from other parts of the Ukraine, was done by the locals themselves (LPR) with the support of the Russians.  From what I can see, the local populations are ecstatic that they were rescued before Kiev and the U.S. State Dept Neocons got a chance to genocide them.

Actually, a lot of the Kiev side where just hapless conscripts not all of whom were 'of the devil', and there were a contingent of foreign mercenaries as well, but thankfully for the native population, these creeps are gone and I expect that there will be a LOT of interest in making sure they don't come back.

Anyway, congratulations to the people of Luhansk!  Thank you (and Russia) for demonstrating that evil doesn't always win.

---

Edit:  Unrelated, but since I have the last post here:  Here's a slightly more detailed technical piece on the TOS-x 'soul collector' weapons system for anyone who is interested:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3UwQ3I5C4zG3/

If/as we move into WW-III, and understanding of the mechanics of this class of weapon may be of value to some, although many others will be better served by developing an understanding of non-lethal biological warfare agents.  They are in widespread use already, but understanding them is one of those 'better late than never' things.  It's also fairly key to understand that for most belligerents of consequence (China, the U.S., etc), the biggest threat to the existing power structures comes from within.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 08:33:48 AM
Merited by coolcoinz (1)

and serving moldy burgers

Sometimes buffed with a cockroaches and other insects

https://t.me/IgorLinkChannel/2181

Funny commentary by the way:

Translation: "It's kind of weird that they unfroze reserves of cockroaches for the nuclear war"  Grin

From what I can see, the local populations are ecstatic that they were rescued

Yep, in russian propaganda. As we can see, there few of them. It's hard to find big amount of mad oldies.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 333 »
  Print  

Jump to: