Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:33:18 AM

This illustrates the grand illusion and the circle of few --a community of seven, the drawing of three...

the BS of one

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
bindedraht

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:01:24 AM

white will be top ten very soon.
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:04:37 AM

Dear P, you're multiple personas and your Fud group members:

Firstly, I would like to thank you for providing such an excellent service for the WhiteCoin community! I personally appreciate it greatly because while I am out enjoying time away, you continue to have your bots hard at work filling my and other longterm WC holders bags with sweet WC.

Please do not stop because as you continue with this process, our bags become fuller and fuller with WC and we don't even have to do anything Smiley you make it very easy for the members of this community to get WC at awesome prices, with very little effort required by us.

As we continue to collect your and others WC, its with great pleasure that our Wallets continue to expand.  See its pretty simple:

1. The community is not going anywhere Smiley
2. As you try to keep trying to push prices down, we keep collecting WC and its awesome Smiley
3. As new investors are arriving, your service is greatly appreciated by them as well because they can simply get their bags filled with very little efforts
4. With all the great news, business partnerships and news on the horizon, these prices are crazy no brainer to attract intelligent investors from outside of BCTalk forum while simply explaining to them about the great service you are providing to fill their bags and take your WC.

Remember, there are only 302M WC and your services are doing an excellent job at moving WC into the right hands Smiley

To this end, please continue, cause fud, try to accomplish what it is you think you are accomplishing, but be aware that the investors whom are watching and we are talking with might just take all the wc you can serve up and much much more.

Thanks again for continually filling our orders Smiley we love you!

+1
Im catching this wave and Im proud I have as many WC as I can buy for these great prices.
Please, continue filling our packets...
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:23:25 AM

Shill shill shill, oh did I mention shill.

So much like sevouque and jacobx, one could almost think this is panda or 10-5 coin.

0.017 BTC traded on cryptsy, yeh you guys are going mental with your buys  Roll Eyes
mogonzo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:45:43 PM

Shill shill shill, oh did I mention shill.

So much like sevouque and jacobx, one could almost think this is panda or 10-5 coin.

0.017 BTC traded on cryptsy, yeh you guys are going mental with your buys  Roll Eyes

I'm really curious as to what your problem/agenda is. This is a community coin, any excitement you see is genuine because we all work together as equals to improve it. We believe in our methods and our format.

With all due respect kestrel, I think it's time for you to head back to another coin where you've got centralized control and pump/dump groups. You're not doing anything productive here and I have never seen you on IRC or doing anything productive for this coin.

It's clear you're in here with others to troll and fud. If you don't like WC, it's very simple, move on and let us buy them from you.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 01:00:14 PM

Small new article talking about the press release :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/whitecoin-foundation-press-release-employment-opportunities-around-the-corner
mogonzo

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:11:07 PM

Thanks awesome thanks jdebunt, great writeup.

Also just as a heads up to everyone, we've got a hurricane in Halifax today and it appears a long power outage is imminent, I may not be able to respond to messages for a while starting soon. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

ABBAS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:15:25 PM

Also just as a heads up to everyone, we've got a hurricane in Halifax today and it appears a long power outage is imminent, I may not be able to respond to messages for a while starting soon. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Can we start some tours to beautiful Halifax in summer using white coins in future??.....
mogonzo

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:17:17 PM

Can we start some tours to beautiful Halifax in summer using white coins in future??.....

That's a great idea! Lots of potential ways we could do it too. I'm putting this on my todo list to look into.

ABBAS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:37:50 PM

That's a great idea! Lots of potential ways we could do it too. I'm putting this on my todo list to look into.
Glad to be helpful. I am in Toronto. You are doing a great job for whitecoin mogonzo....
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:56:28 PM

Final warning --get your orders in within the next 48-hours.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:12:02 PM

Scheduled for delisting on BITTREX Monday 7/7.  Sad

Who cares:

http://theblogchain.com/bitcoin-exchange-reviews/bittrex-review/

mogonzo

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:51:53 PM

Power has been flicking on and off alot here today from the durricane, but my laptop is charged so I'm going to be working on press releases and infokits about the foundation.

My hope is that unless Nova Scotia experiences a major disruption from hurricane arthur, we can release a statement on Bill C-31 on Monday. I'd like to thank logicaluser for his wonderful help in doing such thorough research on this topic. We intend to take a very activist/strong stance against this bill, and will make clear that while it doesn't much threaten the international cryptocurrency industry at large... it does threaten to chase a great deal of this 8 billion dollar industry offshore from Canada.

If anyone has any thoughts on our approach, suggested messages, or research to offer on this subject, please feel free to post it here. I've charged two batteries on my phone as well so should be able to see what's posted here today even if I might be a bit difficult for me to answer.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:33:12 PM

Power has been flicking on and off alot here today from the durricane, but my laptop is charged so I'm going to be working on press releases and infokits about the foundation.

My hope is that unless Nova Scotia experiences a major disruption from hurricane arthur, we can release a statement on Bill C-31 on Monday. I'd like to thank logicaluser for his wonderful help in doing such thorough research on this topic. We intend to take a very activist/strong stance against this bill, and will make clear that while it doesn't much threaten the international cryptocurrency industry at large... it does threaten to chase a great deal of this 8 billion dollar industry offshore from Canada.

If anyone has any thoughts on our approach, suggested messages, or research to offer on this subject, please feel free to post it here. I've charged two batteries on my phone as well so should be able to see what's posted here today even if I might be a bit difficult for me to answer.

"You catch more flies with honey than vinegar", would be my supporting arguments. Why not look at this as a "White Hat" opportunity and take the road less traveled within the "Cryptoconomy". Too many people focused on anon without understanding the real intent behind such a nefarious agenda and finger paint the topic for lemmings with privacy hues.

Good luck with your position papers. You seem to be dealing with something that is much greater than you realize, IMO.

surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:43:19 PM

Only kinda sucks, we are a ton of exchanges, and BittrexExchange is not my fav either. 

Happy post 4th to everyone, I'm still on a mini vacation, best wishes to all.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
delphs

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:00:27 PM

we'Re 80K people down in NB... how the power situation in NS?

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 04:47:40 PM

Show them where their thinking is flawed, point out potential harm to your economy as crypto grows elsewhere but is stagnated in CA. Use terms they can understand and relate to but never, never insult or berate, stay professional. The whole thing sounds like a "knee jerk" reaction, so, don't jerk back, convince them, with logic and passion in the right measures, instead...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:12:14 PM

Show them where their thinking is flawed, point out potential harm to your economy as crypto grows elsewhere but is stagnated in CA. Use terms they can understand and relate to but never, never insult or berate, stay professional. The whole thing sounds like a "knee jerk" reaction, so, don't jerk back, convince them, with logic and passion in the right measures, instead...

+1 that's sound advice.  I think it's a mix of educating and then persuading.  That article on coindesk awhile back was my favorite, instead of arguing for digital currency it presented an argument of why cash should be banned.  That'd be extreme, but, to end my rant, what he said lol

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:08:34 AM

you're in here with others to troll and fud.

If calling someone out for saying they are buying millions of coins is FUD then I guess I must be talking FUD.  If the white coin market is stagnant and pretty much just run by bots on exchanges is FUD then once again I am guilty of talking FUD.
Are any of the above statements not true?  Are the 24 hour volumes for WC lying on all these trading platforms?
I also got the impression that you thought I was talking about you when mentioning how WC is just a bot fest, may not of been a guilty conscience but you soon came on and denied anyone from the foundation would do such a thing even though no one accused you of it.  Like someone else said, interesting reply.

I am part of no group to FUD or troll this coin and if you go look at my posts I don't just live on this thread hyping WC like quite a few special accounts seem to be doing.  I have concerns and pull people up on BS hype, people don't talk crap I wont pull them up on it, quite simple really.
It is OK to lie and hype but not pick people up on their lies and false hype, alrighty then.

By all means put me on your ignore list like GRV has as I care little for what he says anyway.  If someone says something that is a blatant lie or is say for instance telling people to buy coins at least 48+ hours before anything is even concrete(ring a bell?) I will pick them up on it.

Be honest and be legit and I will not call anyone out.  Just because I am invested in this coin it does not mean I should just accept and let people talk shit and make false hype for their own gains and possibly sucker some unfortunate person into buying into a bot wall.

You will of course not agree but I think I am actually one of the few that does speak from the heart and with honesty in this thread, maybe that is where the issue lays.

mogonzo

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:36:09 AM

you're in here with others to troll and fud.

If calling someone out for saying they are buying millions of coins is FUD then I guess I must be talking FUD.  If the white coin market is stagnant and pretty much just run by bots on exchanges is FUD then once again I am guilty of talking FUD.
Are any of the above statements not true?  Are the 24 hour volumes for WC lying on all these trading platforms?
I also got the impression that you thought I was talking about you when mentioning how WC is just a bot fest, may not of been a guilty conscience but you soon came on and denied anyone from the foundation would do such a thing even though no one accused you of it.  Like someone else said, interesting reply.

I am part of no group to FUD or troll this coin and if you go look at my posts I don't just live on this thread hyping WC like quite a few special accounts seem to be doing.  I have concerns and pull people up on BS hype, people don't talk crap I wont pull them up on it, quite simple really.
It is OK to lie and hype but not pick people up on their lies and false hype, alrighty then.

By all means put me on your ignore list like GRV has as I care little for what he says anyway.  If someone says something that is a blatant lie or is say for instance telling people to buy coins at least 48+ hours before anything is even concrete(ring a bell?) I will pick them up on it.

Be honest and be legit and I will not call anyone out.  Just because I am invested in this coin it does not mean I should just accept and let people talk shit and make false hype for their own gains and possibly sucker some unfortunate person into buying into a bot wall.

You will of course not agree but I think I am actually one of the few that does speak from the heart and with honesty in this thread, maybe that is where the issue lays.

Thanks for your heartfelt reply kestrel, I can see now that I was wrong and I'd like to offer you my apology. As someone who has spent the better part of their career trying to raise the same bells of careful thought and consideration among the public, I can totally empathize with your position

There have been times where you've made direct statements about my actions that I felt were implying things that needed correction. For example, when I encouraged people to buy before the announcement of our registration. I know you think that was wrong of me, but I'm the president of the foundation and my primary responsibility is to coordinate and promote this coin. I do think encouraging people to buy when market conditions indicate its a good time is well within that mandate. And you'll note, anyone who bought according to my advice that day has not lost anything and in fact would have increased their portfolios. So if you can put yourself in my shoes for a moment, between you seemingly making some vague accusations towards myself, combined with some of your other negative comments, as well as my lack of having seen you actively participating outside of bitcointalk.... I jumped to a conclusion that may not have been fair to you.

We need critical thinkers like you in WhiteCoin. I encourage you to continue ringing the bell when you think we need to readjust course, I just hope you can also understand that's a tough job and that sometimes people may "ring back". If you can balance in some good constructive toned comments into that critical thinking, I'd say you'd have a long and bright future ahead of you in this community if you're up for it.

All the best,

Chris

Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: